Book 8 - Zara - Cover

Book 8 - Zara

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - More of the series, with new characters, new situations, more dragons, elves and others. Please see author notes

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Connor sat with Morpaw and Shelaw laughing at the antics of the children, Shelaw gently touched Connor's paw "we understand that Al was grievously injured it gives us great sorrow to hear this." A silly giggle from one of the small bark dragons made Connor chuckle "she is in bad shape right now, but at least we have Al back and I hope that one day she will be the old Al once again." Bartolow padded in with a frown, he smiled seeing Connor, looking over Con, he chuckled "new blood in our midst" Connor laughed "you could say that" Morpaw inquired "you were frowning as you came in, is something wrong?" Bartolow shook his head "nothing wrong, just annoying" sitting down he tapped a talon against a fang "O for a voice like thunder, and a tongue" Bartolow made a sound of disgust, Shelaw glanced at him "something you are trying to remember? young Bartolow" with a sigh he nodded "a poem, I wanted to translate it into Italian for a friend" his head snapped around as a deep voice started to recite.

O for a voice like thunder, and a tongue to drown the throat of war! ... When the senses are shaken, and the soul driven to madness. Who can stand? When the souls of the oppressed fight in the troubled air that rages, who can stand? When the whirlwind of fury comes from the throne of god, when the frowns of his countenance drive the nations together, who can stand? When sin claps his broad wings over the battle, and sails rejoicing in the flood of Death; When souls are torn to everlasting fire, and fiends of hell rejoice upon the slain, O who can stand? O who hath caused this? O who can answer at the throne of god? The Kings and Nobles of the land have done it! Hear it not, Heaven, thy ministers have done it!" Con blushed scarlet realizing everyone was staring at him "it's a poem by William Blake" Bartolow his face lit up with excitement smiled "you have his works?" Con shook his head "I did but it's in the library, so I guess it's gone now" Bartolow looked disappointed as he nodded in understanding, "I will write them down if you want, I think I can remember most of them" Bartolow smiled widely "that would be very kind." Shelaw said softly to Connor "your young one has a very strong voice, I actually expected to hear thunder and clap of wings" Connor still amazed at Con nodded, at the same time wondering if he could get the books out of the library, perhaps the hole was still there. "No, no my sweet surprised one, Nedra she shall retrieve the books from the library and send them to a room in Montcliff, then she shall close the opening into the void, your little ones each time they have strife in their life they will seek the library, the void is no longer for them, we shall give them a library in this world to seek shelter in, the books and the comfort of the room here in this world." Connor sat deep in thought for a moment "Nedra, can you really help Al?" Nedra purred "but of course my delightful comfit, the ohhhh sooo tired Al must first come to see that she is loved in all her forms, she needs to regain her spirit, it flickers still as Nedra saw this morning but it needs to burst into the flames of the former Al, yes this Nedra knows." Con tapped the tiny silver bells that hung down from a tree branch and smiled, he turned to his father "we should be going, we've been gone a long time" the two said their good-byes and left, promising to return again soon.

Lexi sat stroking her hands over Billy's soft fur "it's very comforting to listen to you purr, Billy" she said her head rest against the back of the chair, Billy purred "you're tired Lexi, you should nap while your Mother does, naps are very good for restoring a tired body" Lexi didn't even notice as she talked to Billy that the cat was talking back to her. "I used to nap when I was little, time seems so much slower here, it just drags by" Billy purred "your body will adjust soon, that's one of the reasons you feel so tired it's trying to slow down with the difference in time." Soon Lexi wasn't even talking out loud to Billy just thinking what she wanted to say, she lay down on the small bed by her Mother's big bed, Billy curled up next to her, the two slept. Lexi woke up slowly hearing a noise and giggled, Billy was at the door scratching and muttering that she keeps trying to tell Beth to the leave the door open slightly, Lexi got up and opened the door and Billy went rushing out with a thank you'd purr. Lexi knelt down by her Mother's bed and took her Mother's hand in hers "I need you so much Mother, no one can take your place, not ever, it's such a strange world here, so very big, I'm trying not to be frightened but sometimes it doesn't work and I just want to run and have you hold me and tell me that everything is going to be ok, why don't you want to stay with us anymore? Mother, don't you love us any longer, I know I'm a silly scardy cat as Con puts it, I know I get all teary and cry a lot, maybe if I change you'll want to stay, please Mother don't die, I love you so much, don't you want to stay and watch us finish growing up. If I could I'd take the pain for you, it was my fault you got hurt, if I hadn't been annoying Con then the pushing and shoving wouldn't of started, all I wanted to do was see what he was reading, I'm so sorry, I can't tell you how sorry I am." Allora squeezed Lexi's hand and in a very firm voice told her "don't ever think that, it wasn't your fault, children play, they rough house, they get annoyed with each other and push and shove, I had no way of knowing how unstable the wall was, neither did you or your brother, accidents happen, they happen all the time, that's all this was, do you understand me Lexi, that's all it was. I love you, you and your brother are what's kept me sane and alive all these years, I'm just tired and worn out that's all, bare with me while I try and get over this terrible feeling of tiredness and uselessness." Allora held her daughter in her arms and stroked her hair gently "your not a scardy cat, if you were you wouldn't have had the strength to go down the vine not knowing for sure what you would find, or the strength to ride to The Keep and ask for help, there is a great deal of strength in you sweetie, you just don't see it in yourself, as for the tears well you have that right, we all do to shed tears of joy, pain, fear and sadness, tears are gods way of giving us a moments cleansing relief. Now why don't you help me get freshened up for the evening, by the way I like what your wearing and your hair looks lovely in that net, it's very becoming on you."

Allora and Lexi were downstairs in the parlor visiting with Zara and her family when Connor and Con arrived home, Tabby was snuggled on Allora's lap, when Mal saw Con he let out a little shriek and went flying over to cling to the front of his shirt "din din soon, gunna have chocolate cake" Mal said with a wide grin. Con grinned "I thought we ate it all up last night" Mal nodded his head "uh huh, Cook made new" Con laughed "well then I better hurry and go get washed up" Con smiled at his Mother gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and with Mal perched on his shoulder he went to change. Allora blinked in surprise when Connor also kissed her on the cheek before going to change. Lexi sat petting Billy watching the cat looking over the arm of the chair every now and then at Fuzz "are you giggling? Billy" Billy purred "Cat is very attractive don't you think" Lexi glanced over at Fuzz "yes he's very pretty with that sleek black coat, why the sigh?" Billy licked her paw and stroked her whiskers "Cat just ignores me or bats me away, I don't think he likes me" Lexi awwwwwww'd "maybe because he is so much bigger then you are, he is afraid he might step on you or something" Billy heaved a big sigh and rubbed her paw over her ears, watching Fuzz out of the corner of her eye. Connor, Con and Mal came back into the room, Con going to sit by his Mother telling her about his visit to Morpaw's and meeting everyone there. Fuzz opened his golden eyes, resting his chin on his paws he stared at Lexi, Lexi smiled "you have very pretty eyes Fuzz" she told him, Fuzz preened "I prefer to be called Cat, it's much more majestic" Lexi giggled "Billy thinks you're very attractive" Fuzz's eyes turned on Billy who was cleaning her paws "she does? she is just a kitten!" Lexi hmmm'd "I don't think Billy is a kitten anymore, she has to be over three years old" Lexi stroked her hand over Billy's soft fur with an inner smile. DeClan looked down at Cat then over at Billy and Lexi then back down at Cat, he started laughing out loud just as Riley came in to announce dinner. Zara gave DeClan a questioning look as everyone started walking to the dining room, Connor carrying Allora, "I think Lexi is matchmaking" Zara blinked and looked around the room, DeClan laughed again "Cat and Billy, she told Cat, Billy thinks he's very attractive" Zara blinked then started to laugh with him.

Allora sat listening to the conversation flow around her, she had picked up her fork and put it down several times, the plate seemed so far away, she didn't think she had the energy to bring the food from her plate to her mouth. All she wanted to do was close her eyes and sleep, she didn't want to smile, she didn't want to talk, she just wanted to sleep. "Mother?" Allora blinked several times, Con was sitting next to her "Mother, you need to eat" Allora nodded "I will in a minute" Lexi frowned seeing the sheen of tears in her mother's eyes. Zara said silently to Connor "take Allora to her room and help her eat, feed her some filling hot soup, she doesn't have the energy to feed herself, Connor, you need to get some food in her." Connor stood up "come on Al, you look like you could use a good hot bath before you have a bite to eat" he told her as he picked her up, carrying her out of the room. Con frowned glancing at the doorway then looked at Lexi "maybe you ought to go help Mother if she needs a bath" Alex interrupted as Lexi started to stand up "what you and your sister need to do is sit down and eat your dinner, I'm sure your father is quite capable of taking care of your mother" Con started to say something then quickly started eating his face a flaming scarlet.

Connor set Allora on the edge of the bathing pool "this really isn't necessary Breeton, Beth can help me in the morning" Allora said tiredly then gasped as her clothes vanished "oh I think it is very necessary Al" he told her as his own clothes vanished. Allora couldn't stop herself from looking at him even as she tried to hide her own body, Connor walked down into the water, reaching out he gently picked Allora up and set her on one of the low steps, "I don't need you to help me wash Breeton" Allora snapped as he took the soap and wash cloth and started washing her arm "I know" he said washing her other arm and carefully gliding the wash cloth over her shoulder. "Please, Breeton" she said trying to get away from him, her eyes on his broad wet chest, "please Breeton what? he almost purred as his soapy hands slid over her breasts rubbing the soap all around and over them. Slapping his shoulder hard she snapped "you know what! don't tell me you actually find me desirable looking like this" Connor smiled "you don't think so? why because your shoulder has an odd bent to it? or maybe because you have a few scars on your face or maybe it's because your worried that you can't wrap your legs around my waist while I'm making love to you, MMmmmmm I like the way your nipples have darkened since you've had children, they're fuller too, but just so you don't have an doubts Al" he purred taking her hand and wrapping it around his erection. Allora gasped "ohh sweet jesus don't do this to me Breeton, I can't don't you understand I can't, you're right I can't put my legs around you, I can barely feel anything below the waist" Connor leaned down and took one hard nipple in his mouth and suckled hard, he heard her moan and noticed she had not taken her hand off of him "but you can feel that" he purred moving to the other nipple, his hips thrusting slowly against her hand. His hand slipped between her thighs "you're very hot and wet Al, something must still be working" he whispered into her ear, running his tongue along the edge, he smiled hearing her moan, putting his mouth over hers he whispered into her mouth "you taste so sweet" then he kissed her deeply his tongue fencing with hers as he listened to the sexy noises she was making in his mouth. Connor lifted Allora up and set her on his hard shaft, slowly sliding her down watching her face while his thighs cradled her legs, Allora's nails dug into his shoulders as she shook her head "it's not working" she almost sobbed "shhhhhhh baby you're trying to hard" he told her softly kissing her shoulder, putting his hands on her waist he slowly started sliding her up and down "if I do anything that hurts baby let me know" he purred nibbling along the side of her neck. Allora wanted to hit him, slap him, scream at him, all she felt was a slight tingle and the sensation of being filled and stretched tight, you just wait Breeton she thought, one of these days I'll get my legs working again then you're in big trouble, I'll kick you so hard you won't walk upright for a year, no I won't I'll make you make love to me until it falls off, you just wait! Connor groaned unable to hold back any longer he moved her against him and thrust up harder "ohhh baby, I've wanted to feel you wrapped around me for so long" he moaned into her mouth as he came, then let out a loud yelp "you bit my lip!" Allora glared at him "damn right I did Breeton!" Connor knew better then to grin seeing the anger and frustration and life spitting at him from her dark brown eyes. "Would you like to try again? maybe if I took more time" he purred then ducked the fist flying in his direction "get me out of the damn pool right now! I missed my dinner because of you!" Connor put an injured look on his face "but Al, I was only trying to work up your appetite" Allora actually snorted "uh huh tell me another story Breeton" Connor trying not to laugh stood up and carried a hissing Allora out of the bathing pool, "what would you like to dress in? one of those little thin strapped things? Mmmmmmmm I remember you in that one" he purred into her ear, Allora snarled "just a regular nightdress thank you very much Breeton" Connor nodded with a serious look "I guess that's for the best, those little thin satin things I find very tempting as you might remember, would you like a nice hot cup of soup? maybe a piece of toast and a warm glass of milk." Connor carried Allora up the back stairs to her bedroom while she told him what he could do with the warm glass of milk. Alex smiled at Con and Lexi as they both looked up at the ceiling hearing their Mother's scream of rage and something thudding off the wall "the two of you haven't seen Rav and Natalie's solarium have you?" both shook their heads, Lexi whispered to Con "father?" Con shook his head "no, not heavy enough." Connor chuckled at Allora "I gather you don't care to have the napkin tucked under your chin, I was just making sure you didn't dribble on your nightdress" Allora squinted her eyes "I don't dribble!" Connor ohhh'd "well in that case" setting the tray on her lap "just take it easy Al, I can feed you, you're still looking tired" Allora snatched the spoon out of his hand "I can feed myself and you know it Breeton and if I'm tired it's from you fussing over me!" Connor almost laughed at the way she was glowering at him, sitting in the chair he crossed his legs "well, I don't see you eating, are you sure you don't need any help?" which made her almost gulp down her food as she glared at him. Nedra was almost beside herself with laughter "you are cruel my ohhhh sooo devious one, there is nothing worse then sexual frustration to set a being on edge and make them testy, let us see if the anger lasts. Our scruffy Al is plotting serious revenge, perhaps you should start practicing fisticuffs with Brax, or even better yet your sword fighting" she said with laughter, Connor grinned "actually I was thinking of running like hell" Nedra started laughing again. Allora found herself exhausted, her stomach full and her temper still seething, Connor took the tray off her lap, wiped the corners of her mouth with the napkin and quickly jumped back, she's had enough for one day, he told himself "Con and Lexi will be up shortly to say goodnight" he said quietly as he carried the tray out of the room, Allora glowered at the door then let out a sigh, leaning her head back against the headboard then grinned wickedly "I'll get you Breeton, you just wait!" A few minutes later Con and Lexi came in, Lexi smiled "father said you ate all your supper and your ready for bed, if you need anything I'm right across the hall Mother" Allora gave her children a kiss goodnight, telling them to sleep well, she smiled seeing that the door was left open a crack for Billy. She hadn't realized she'd fallen asleep sitting up until she felt large strong hands gently sliding her down onto the bed and tucking the blankets around her, she felt Connor's lips brush over hers as his hands eased the pain from her back and shoulder. "Breeton" she whispered as she fell back to sleep, Connor kissed her forehead "yes love I'm here" he whispered softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.