The Scenic Route
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by MKXgal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When your rental car breaks down in the middle of no where, is it a curse or a blessing?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Dawn found us curled together under warm blankets. I was still having trouble wrapping my mind around the evenings events. Did I really spend the night with a complete stranger? What type of woman would have sex with a man that she had met just hours before. He must think I am a terrible whore.

I pulled back the blanket and started to get up. Looking back, I intended only to see if I had woke him. He lay there so peacefully, seeming like an angel. His body was perfect. The chiseled abs, the perfect arms, and of course, his morning erection. Oh, I knew I had to leave then, or I would not want to leave at all.

I looked around to find a phone. Once located, I carried it with me to the guest room. I called the rental car company, and found that the navigation on my rental had sent out a signal to them when the battery had died. "Ma'am, we are on our way to get the car now. Would you like us to pick you up?"

I was tempted to say 'No', but I knew better. "Yes, please" I whispered. "I'll be waiting out front." Gathering my things I stepped out to the porch. The air was cool, smelling of the rain that had passed. I could see the mountains in the distance. And in the pasture next to the house stood four large horses. One was obviously the stallion, as he was quick to remind the others who was the master of the field. I laughed as he tried to mount a mare, only to have her walk away leaving him stomping in frustration. "Ha, Just like a man!"

Watching the big stallion getting discouraged, reminded me of the man I had just spent the night with. Am I the mare, just walking away, knowing that the stallion in the house is laying there hard as a rock? Will he stomp around when he finds out I left?

I was beginning to wonder if my ride would ever arrive. Just as the thought entered my mind, a car pulled into the drive. I hurried to get my things into the car. A small part of me hoped my host would wake in time to stop me. But, he didn't.

I had arrived at my brothers house two days late, thanks to more confusion with the rental company. Seems that they knew the car had problems before offering it to me for the weekend. They made up for my 'stress' by offering me another car. And a free hotel stay.

Even the softest hotel bed could not compare to the hard floor next to the fireplace, where I had spent the previous night. Regardless, I had arrived at my brothers.

"Hey, sis. We expected you on Friday" Sam welcomed me with open arms. "You never could be on time." he laughed.

I told him about the car problems and how a handsome stranger gave me a place to stay for the night. I did however, leave out the part where I slept with the stranger, and he gave me mind blowing orgasms until morning. Yeah, I thought that might not be the best subject while we prepared for church. "But I am here now, and after church you can take me to see the sites."

We attended church, then afterwards we thought it would be fun to travel into Seattle. "How does the aquarium sound?" He asked.

I agreed. It was my vacation, and I needed to forget my problems at home. It would be difficult to forget the news I was running from. I had not told my brother yet, but I was about to lose my job. I had sold my house and was basically homeless. My story for coming to Washington was simple on the surface. I wanted to see my big brother and his wife. The true reason, that I had hoped to reveal later, was not as simple. I was here to find work.

"Oh, I have a meeting in Seattle tomorrow. It will be at the Space Needle." Sam knew that I had wanted to see the Needle while I was here. "If you want you can ride along. You enjoy the sites. I'll introduce you to some of my co-workers after the meeting."

"Sure," I could take photos fro my portfolio. "I'd love to have lunch at the restaurant."

Walking through the aquarium was incredible. The ocean is soothing and gave me a warm comfortable feeling. I was finally starting to feel good about myself again. I was ready to take on the world again.

Then it began to rain. I set on a bench and closed my eyes. I could hear the rain outside, and it brought me back to a magical evening. I wondered how he felt when he woke up and found me gone. Was he relieved? Disappointed? Did he hate me? Surely he would understand. We didn't even know each other. What could he have expected would happen?

"Sis?," I barely heard him at first. "Hey, Dee," louder this time. I snapped out of my trance. "Where were you just now?"

I looked up at him, but I just could not answer. "Oh, nowhere really. Just remembering something." I grinned shaking off the daze. "Come on. Where to next?"

We walked through the area surrounding the aquarium before going back to his house.

The next day, came far to early. I showered and dressed, preparing for a great time shooting the Needle. I had bought a new camera for this trip, knowing that if I wanted to get work as a photojournalist, I had better get a few local shots. Pulling my hair back in a sloppy ponytail, we headed out the door.

I had only been to the Needle once, and loved the view of the city. So it was easy for me to entertain myself while Sam was in his meeting. Time had slipped away rather quickly and Sam approached me as I stared down at the tiny people living their lives below. "All done" he announced. "Come with me. I want you to meet a few people." He lead me over to a small group. "This is my sister Dee. Dee, this is Sara, Jodi and Dan." Sam stopped and looked around for a moment. "Where Charles?"

Jodi was quick to answer. "Oh, you know Charles." She smiled over at me as if to let me in on some dark secret. "He mopes around morning the death of his wife, now all the sudden he's whining about some woman he picked up on the road the other night."

What? Did she say what I thought she said? "Shhh, here he comes." whispered Dan.

Sam caught site of Charles. "Hey, Chuck, I want you to meet my sister."

"It's Charles, you nimrod." I knew the voice as soon as I heard it. My heart raced. I was afraid to turn around. "Pleased to meet you, Sam's Sister."

I turned slowly. Seeing his eyes, as they recognized me, sent fear through my whole body.

I was starting to tear up. "Hi," it was all I could manage. His stare changed from shock to anger, then something I was not sure I could describe.

"Dee," he grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Laughing, he looked back at the others, shoe stood confused. "Let me tell you some stories about your brother." His voice joked about the reason for leading me away. They laughed thinking my brother was going to be the subject of some fun.

Once we were alone the hurt set in. " I don't understand." He didn't sound angry, just confused. "If I went to far, you could have told me. I would have stopped. I swear"

"NO" I chirped. "I wanted, well everything we did." I looked down, ashamed. "I just thought, you might think I was just some kind of whore. I've never done anything like that before. I thought it would be best if I left, rather than waiting for you to ask me to leave." I was shaking and starting to feel a little sick. "I'm really not that way. You just made me feel like I belonged." I could not say another word.

His hand slipped under my chin, raising my head so he could see my tear filled eyes. "I was not going to ask you to leave. I wanted you to stay." His voice was soft and understanding. "I wanted to get to know you better. I don't want to be strangers." His smile made me ache for him. "I want to kiss you again. Do you think your brother would mind." His laugh traveled through me, making me smile. I did not have time to answer. His lips touched mine. Slow, soft and passion filled. My hands slid along his arms. His muscles shivered at my touch.

"Wow, Chuck. You certainly work fast." Sam had seen the kiss and approached quickly. Obviously ready to protect my honor. It only took a glance from me, to slow his reaction.

Sara was the first to make the connection. "Oh," she gasp. "She the woman he rescued!"

"Sam, I think I would like to have some time with Charles." I begged. Reluctantly, he agreed to make an excuse to his wife, why I would not be coming home with him.

Charles and I set and talked for the rest of the day. Dinner at the restaurant, and watching the sun go down over the city. The sunset from the Needle was amazing, but the true beauty was sharing it with him. I was ready to go back to his place.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.