Convincing the Models - Cover

Convincing the Models

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6: A Slow Start Is Still a Start

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Slow Start Is Still a Start - Meagan goes into her mother's painting studio, and is surprised to find a man there modeling nude. The model is pleasantly surprised to see Meagan. Meagan's mother, Debbie, embarks on a campaign to first get her daughter to pose for her, then pose nude for her, then pose nude with the male model. Meanwhile, Debbie works with Peter, the male model, to make it safe for him to pose nude with her underage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

"Yes! Free for the summer!" Meagan yelled. She dropped her backpack and noticed that her mother had left a note saying to meet her down in the studio. "I'm going to have lots of spending money this summer if you want me to pose this much Mom!" Meagan was rubbing her hands together in anticipation of yet another modeling "paycheck". She stopped when she saw a robed Peter sitting on one of the stools.

Debbie greeted her daughter. "Hi Honey."

"What's he doing here?" Meagan asked, her eyes narrow with suspicion.

"She doesn't beat around the bush, does she?" Peter commented.

Debbie began, "Well Honey..."

"Don't try to sweat talk me Mother, just answer the question."

"You see, I was hoping that the two of you could pose nude together. Peter has already agreed as long as it's all right with you."

"Hell no!" Neither Peter or Debbie said anything as Meagan shook with indignation. "F-f-fuck! Why the fuck would you even think of asking me that? Are you fucking out of your mind?" The f-bomb was not a regular part of Meagan's vocabulary, or at least it hadn't been up until this moment. Meagan stopped, expecting to be corrected. When her mother said nothing about her language, she dropped several more. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, and fuck no!"

"Well, it's not like you haven't done it before."

Meagan's voice rose several octaves as she screeched, "What?"

"You know, when I painted you as a mermaid. You took your clothes off with Peter in the room."

"You said that was an emergency situation with rapidly drying colors. And taking my clothes off while he's about to head up the stairs is no where close to posing nude with him." Suddenly embarrassed, Meagan turned from her mother to Peter. "You didn't peek, did you?" Meagan covered her ample breasts with her hands, even thought they were quite adequately covered by the shirt she had worn to school.

Holding his hands up to protest his innocence, Peter said, I followed your mother's instructions on keeping my back turned to the letter. Meagan remained suspicious, but returned her attention to her mother.

Debbie asked, "What if he hadn't gone up the stairs right away, would that have made a difference?"

"Of course it would have made a difference!"

"How?"

Meagan was unable to explain though. "I don't know, it would just be different. It's one thing to pose nude with no one else around, but it's another thing to pose with a stranger in the room."

"Even if you can't see him, and he can't see you?"

Exasperated, Meagan huffed, "Yes Mother, it would still be different."

Debbie wouldn't let up however. "And even if you've done it before?"

"We did not do it before! He was leaving when I posed, and I've never been in the room with him posing!"

"Yes you were. It was the same day you posed for me the first time."

"That? That was an accident! And it was so embarrassing! And, what if his thing gets all woody again?"

"His thing? You mean his big dick? It depends on how long it stays that way. I may ignore it, or I may paint it that way." Debbie answered calmly.

Meagan's mouth gaped open, and she was stunned speechless for a moment. Debbie had to bite her tongue to keep from making a blow job joke at her daughter's expense. Deciding she had to say something. Meagan blurted out, "I'm not taking my panties off if his thing is going to be all hard and throbbing again!"

Judging it was time to try to end the stalemate between mother and daughter, Peter spoke. "So it's settled then, the first time we pose together you can leave your panties on." Debbie glared at Peter, since this ran counter to her ultimate goal of having both models fully nude at the same time, but Meagan spoke before her mother.

"Wait, what's settled?" Meagan was staring intently at the handsome Peter and running her fingers through her hair.

"Your only real objection was having your panties off when there was the possibility that I might experience an erection, so you can leave them on the first time we pose together."

"F-first time? Doesn't that kind of imply that there will be a second time? I don't remember agreeing to that." Meagan tilted her head to one side as she waited for Peter's reaction.

Debbie's initial irritation at Peter was fading. Meagan's objections were melting away when exposed to Peter's charm. Debbie smiled wickedly as she thought of a way to imply that her daughter was nude even though she was apparently going to get to keep her panties on this session.

"Your mother is paying us both to model for her this summer, isn't she." After Meagan nodded, Peter continued, "So whenever she wants to paint us in the same scene, we'll pose together. Your Mom is the boss, right?"

Reluctantly, Meagan admitted, "Um, I guess." Her heart started pounding when she considered the prospect of spending much of the summer working with this hunk under any circumstances.

Peter went on, "So, I'll get undressed and into my pose first. Then you can get undressed and pose out of my field of vision. That way I won't see anything I'm not supposed to, and you won't either."

"That seems like a good way to do things." Meagan agreed.

"And, if a mistake happens, it will be you seeing something extra, and we already know that didn't cause you to die of embarrassment." Debbie added slyly.

"Well it felt like it was going to. What about breaks?"

Peter answered again. "We'll just do things in the opposite order. You'll get dressed first, and I won't move a muscle until you tell me."

Picking up her robe, Meagan said, "Fine, go ahead and get undressed and into position. I'm going to go get undressed upstairs and I'll be back down in five minutes."

"Promise Honey?"

"Yes Mother, I promise."

"I was about to kill you when you said she could keep her panties on."

"It worked out OK though. Besides, it was a two stage process to get her to pose nude for you wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was." Debbie admitted. "I was so looking forward to painting the two of you nude together, but I've got an idea that will make it seem like she's posing nude. Grab four of those buckets and set them upside down over here in a rectangle pattern."

Peter's eyebrow arched with curiosity, and he asked, "What have you got in mind?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. Now get undressed and stand over there with your back to the buckets, your hands on your head, and a shocked expression on your face."

"Same paintbrush tapping signal as last time?"

"Yes, but only peek for a second. She got suspicious and checked to make sure you left the room last time."

Meagan headed back into her mother's studio, and gasped when she saw Peter standing nude with his back to her. She had almost expected to see his huge erection pointing at her again, but was glad to be looking at his muscular back instead. She couldn't help dipping her eyes down to Peter's butt, and found it to be very muscular in a way that got her heart pounding again. "So how do I pose?" Meagan whispered.

"Just because you two aren't supposed to see each other doesn't mean you have to whisper. Take off your robe, and sit between those two sets of buckets." Checking to make sure Peter's gaze was safely directed away from her, Meagan shrugged off her robe. Debbie was slightly disappointed to see that Meagan hadn't changed her mind about posing fully nude, but she was glad to see Peter's cock surge at the thought of Meagan's robe coming off.

"What's up with the buckets?"

"I want to add some scenery, but I needed a few fixed reference points. Rest your elbows on the buckets, and pretend your soaking in an old time bathtub." Peter's cock hardened fully as he realized what Debbie was going to paint. "Now tilt your head back and look at that wall over there." Debbie decided that this was an excellent pose, as it caused Meagan's breast to sit up more proudly and more prominently than any of the other ways she had positioned her daughter before. Debbie tapped her paintbrush against the easel, then began to sketch her models.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.