Convincing the Models - Cover

Convincing the Models

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5: Convincing Meagan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Convincing Meagan - Meagan goes into her mother's painting studio, and is surprised to find a man there modeling nude. The model is pleasantly surprised to see Meagan. Meagan's mother, Debbie, embarks on a campaign to first get her daughter to pose for her, then pose nude for her, then pose nude with the male model. Meanwhile, Debbie works with Peter, the male model, to make it safe for him to pose nude with her underage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

"Hello, Mom? Why are you calling the house from your cell phone? Aren't you in your art studio with, um, the hunk?"

"Yes, Peter is still here, but he's getting dressed. I mixed up some awesome colors for his painting, but it's finished now."

"So why are you telling me this?"

"Because I think those colors would be awesome for a painting of you too, but they're water based. They'll dry quickly, so you need to get down here in a hurry."

"But I didn't agree to pose tonight."

"Honey, you haven't complained about posing for me in at least two weeks." It was true. The first week after posing naked for her mother, Meagan would protest taking all of her clothes off, but she always ended up naked in the end. The last two weeks, she had given up arguing and just stripped down for her mother without being told.

"But he's down there now. It would be, like, so embarrassing for him to see me."

"Oh, he's already got his jeans on, there won't be a repeat of what happened the first time he saw you. Now hurry up and get down here, I don't have much time."

"but ... but ... um..."

"Meagan!"

"Oh, all right!"

When Meagan arrived in the studio, Peter was, from Meagan's point of view, thankfully fully dressed. He was putting some stuff in a backpack. From Debbie's point of view, she wished her daughter had arrived in time to see her male model without his shirt on. She thought it would make getting the girl to take the next step in posing together easier.

"Quick honey, get undressed. The globs of paint on the palette are already starting to dry around the edges." Debbie instructed her daughter.

Immediately Meagan protested. "What? He's still here!"

Trying to assure the younger girl, Peter said "I promise not to peek."

Debbie added, "He's already got his back to you. Now be a good girl and strip!"

Meagan glared at her mother, and turned her back on Peter. Without further protest, she pulled her shirt over her head, and threw it in the general direction of the stools she sat in while resting. Changing her mind, she turned to face Peter eying him suspiciously. However, he still had is back to her and was placing the last of his belongings into his backpack. Meagan's jeans and bra soon followed her shirt. Apparently unable to strip fully naked while watching the college student, Meagan turned her back on Peter. Finally her panties the pile of discarded clothes by the stools.

Debbie had to bite her tongue to keep from making a comment about how hard Meagan's nipples were. She knew it was a sign, that even fully clothed, Peter had quite an effect on women. However, it would be a mistake to point that out to her daughter at just this instant. She could tell by the way Meagan was blushing that her daughter was still confused about the signals her body was sending to her brain. "OK honey, you know how a girly push-up works?"

"Yeah, you pivot from your knees, not your feet."

"Yeah, so do a girly push-up and look at me!" Debbie tapped the handle of her paintbrush against the easel. "That's perfect! Now don't move." Meagan would have been quite dismayed to know that the tapping of the paintbrush was a pre-arranged signal between Peter and his mother that it was safe to steal a peak at the naked Meagan.

Peter did just that, and his mouth opened soundlessly. He involuntarily took a step toward Meagan, and reached his arms out to her. Then he froze in his tracks. He stared for about fifteen seconds before turning away and heading out of the studio. Debbie was so happy, all his training had paid off! She was now sure that her male model was ready to pose naked with her daughter. It was just a matter of getting Meagan to take the final steps and they would be posing for her together!

Meagan noticed her mother's smile and asked. "What's so funny?" Spooked, she turned to look around the studio to make sure Peter wasn't spying on her, but he was gone by then."

"Meagan, I don't have much time! Get back into pose and no more talking."

"Sorry." Meagan mumbled as she looked back at her mother and returned to her original position.

The sight of seeing Meagan actually naked, instead of just on the computer monitor was having a profound effect on Peter. He was standing in Debbie's kitchen on the way out when he muttered to himself. "Fuck, If I don't reduce the pressure on my boner I'm going to cum in my pants!" Quickly, he undid his belt and dropped his jeans to his ankles. "Ugh, still too much pressure." He gingerly removed his boxers, but not before a glob of white oozed from the head of his prick. "Feels; so; good." Peter almost chanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.