Convincing the Models
Chapter 3: Convincing Peter

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Convincing Peter - Meagan goes into her mother's painting studio, and is surprised to find a man there modeling nude. The model is pleasantly surprised to see Meagan. Meagan's mother, Debbie, embarks on a campaign to first get her daughter to pose for her, then pose nude for her, then pose nude with the male model. Meanwhile, Debbie works with Peter, the male model, to make it safe for him to pose nude with her underage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Peter wasn't sure what to expect when he arrived the next day to pose for Debbie again. However, she didn't say anything about yesterday's events, so he didn't bring them up either. The only thing that indicated anything out of the ordinary was going on was the way Peter kept checking the door to make sure it wasn't going to suddenly pop open. He knew he wasn't going to be able to see the door once he started posing though.

Once she got Peter posed, Debbie had a dilemma. She had sketched the scene as a traditional nude, but she really wanted to paint Peter's erect cock. She pulled up one of the photos she had of him fully engorged and decided that she couldn't wait until the next scene to start painting his tumescent member. She erased her initial pencil drawing of his manhood and called for a break after a relatively short time spent posing. Peter was a bit surprised, but resumed watching the door, wary of another teen age interruption from Meagan.

As soon as Peter assumed his pose for the second time, Debbie informed him that she had Meagan pose for a few sketches the previous night. That had no appreciable affect on his cock, although it perhaps lengthened a bit. However when she told Peter that Meagan had taken off her shirt and posed nervously for photos in her bra, his cock lengthened fully and started to rise.

"Are you sure you should be telling me this?" Peter questioned.

"Of course I should! It's obvious from what happened yesterday that you do want to pose with her, no matter how much you protest it." Peter's cock continued to harden, and he broke pose to stare at his rising member is some disbelief. Debbie allowed him to watch his cock throb until fully hard before telling him to resume his pose.

"Peter looked back up at the ceiling. "I don't know why you're so gung ho to get me and your daughter naked in the same room. It's like you want me to knob the kid or something."

"NO! No, I don't want you to touch her!"

"But you do want her naked body to give me a boner. Fuck, are you telling me all this stuff so that you can paint me with a hard on right now?"

"I sure am." Debbie admitted.

"Why?" Peter demanded.

"Because it's magnificent! When you're hard, it just makes your perfect body that much more impressive, and capturing your reaction to Meagan is going to make her perfect body that much more appealing. Even right now, without her in the scene, your erection is making the scene I've sketched out much more dynamic! It opens up so many new possible interpretations of the painting."

"Lady, the people who told me about you said that you were a little weird, but a skilled painter. Now that I can judge for myself, I think you're fucking bat shit crazy!"

"Well, when I asked about you, I was told that of all the athletic models who would pose nude for me, you had the best body and were the only one safe to bring into a house with a teen age daughter. I haven't seen anything that would make me doubt that assessment yet."

"I don't know about that. I wouldn't feel comfortable being left alone in a room with your jailbait daughter after the way you've been egging me on about her the last two days."

"Don't worry Peter. I've got a plan that will make you rock hard upon sight of my daughter but leave you in perfect control of that massive dick of yours." Peter wanted to know what the plan was, but all Debbie would tell his was, "All in good time."

Peter had become soft during his next break, so Debbie filled him in on her plan to stiffen him back up. "OK Peter, here's the plan. You're going to train yourself to respond to Meagan's body by looking at topless pictures of my daughter, but not to need to masturbate until you get home. You can start today once I'm done with the painting."

"What!" Peter exclaimed. The effect on his cock was near instant. Debbie wondered what kind of shape his heart was in to fill such a big dick with blood so quickly. Gasping for breath Peter asked. "What are you saying?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot that I hadn't mentioned that not only did I get Meagan posing in her underwear yesterday, I got her to slip those big jugs of hers out of her bra. At first I thought that it might take me a month just to get her to pose nude solo, but I bet I could have her standing here naked next to you within a week if you can get your cock under control that quickly. Don't worry, I don't really expect you to be able to counter millions of years of sexual evolution that quickly, but it should give you some motivation." Little did Debbie know that her male model was the best possible candidate for the training she had in mind.

Debbie had to make a few minor modifications to her painting, because Peter's cock was so much more aroused than it had been in the earlier pose that it effected his entire body. She was so engrossed by painting Peter's and his rigid manhood that she didn't realize he had held his pose for far longer than was traditional until she was almost done with the painting. Debbie finished up the painting rather than taking a break then needing a short posing session. Debbie decided that the finished painting made Peter look like a being of awesome power whose only weakness was controlling that power.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.