My Brother's Revenge - Cover

My Brother's Revenge

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter Eight

Incest Sex Story: Chapter Eight - A sixteen year old girl gets her seventeen year old brother in trouble with their parents. Payback is a bitch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Tawney and I put the little bottoms of our transparent suits back on. They were really obscene. They weren't so uncomfortable in the sexually charged atmosphere of this little room. But the anticipation of going out that door and walking down the beach in front of so many kids that knew me was tying my stomach up in knots.

It wasn't until we were covering our asses, more or less, that I realized Jeff had been so fascinated by what had just happened he had apparently forgotten to take pictures.

As Tawney and I followed Jeff out through the store we heard Sara and JD trying to decide which color suit they wanted to get her.

We stepped back out into the bright sunlight. Tawney was in front of me. I saw her suit almost disappear when the sun hit it. The little patch of sheer material in the back only reached half way up the crack of her ass. And it was only an inch wide at its widest point. It was sexy as hell to look at. But the idea that it looked the same on me was making my heart beat faster. I felt like I was turning red all over and we weren't even down to the beach yet.

We didn't have anything that we could hold in front of us as we made our way through the throng of teenagers on the beach. Barry had gone ahead with the blanket and towels. We didn't even have the suits that we were wearing when we arrived. Jeff threw those away.

The only way I could avoid seeing the faces of the other kids was to stare intently at a small mole between Tawney's shoulder blades as we walked between the kids, once more creating a cone of sudden silence as everyone looked up at us in total disbelief. We might just as well have been naked. There was no part of our bodies that they couldn't see.

We walked down the beach until we found Barry. Jeff's five friends were already there, too. They were very loud and very vulgar in their appreciation of our new bikinis.

The silence that had surrounded us was replaced by a quiet buzz of conversation. We didn't have to guess what everyone was talking about. Tawney and I were anxious to lie down on the blanket so that we were as inconspicuous as possible. But before we could, Jeff said, "Why don't you two go on in and see how the water is?"

Fuck!

Oh well. We knew this was going to happen. This was why he brought us here. This was why he bought these obscene bikinis.

Tawney and I held hands and made our way through the throng to the water. A lot of boys and quite a few girls had gathered near us to stare in disbelief at our nearly naked bodies. We had to make our way through them to get to the water.

It was early in the year and the water was still cool. But we were both anxious to get in and hide in the water. We knew what we would look like coming out when those little patches of cloth were wet. But that was a problem for the future. The problem for the moment was hiding the only way that we could, in the water.

We waded in to about mid-thigh and then dove in. It actually wasn't that bad. It was cool, but we had experienced a warmer than normal winter and an early spring so the water was tolerable.

We swam out until we could stand up and the water would be up to our necks. We stood together and talked quietly. Tawney was embarrassed when I asked her about Harry. She blushed and admitted, "When he first started touching me I nearly freaked out. But damn! He really knew what he was doing! It was kind of funny. Once I started getting turned on it wasn't so important that he was a black man. By the time you helped him put his cock inside of me, wow! I didn't get as carried away as that crazy cunt, Sara did. But to be honest, he was very, very good. I wouldn't mind doing that with him again!"

I laughed at her. But I was impressed with her honesty and with how quickly she had apparently had a change of heart about black people. I hoped that it would apply to black people with all of their clothes on, and that it would be permanent. It had always bothered me that she was such a closet racist. On the other hand, I hoped that the pendulum didn't start swinging too far in the other direction either. Not that I'd mind if she dated a black guy, just as long as she wasn't dating him because he was black.

I glanced back up the beach at Jeff every now and then. I was in no hurry to go back there. But I certainly didn't want to piss him off. I began to scan the faces of the other kids on the beach. A lot of them were watching us, waiting for us to come back out of the water. I saw an awful lot of kids from my class. While I was watching I saw Lynne, Tommie and Becky arrive. They were walking down the beach, apparently looking for someone. I saw Lynne spot her boyfriend and two other guys and they made their way over and joined them. They were a lot closer to our blanket than I would have liked. It would be harder for me that those three girls were going to witness the humiliating things that I was going to have to do today.

I was watching them discreetly. I saw her boyfriend explain what he had just seen and nod in our direction. Lynne looked up and waved at us. I was forced to wave back. I would have preferred to ignore her. But at least I knew she didn't blame me for what I was about to have to do.

Lynne spread her things out and sat down to make a phone call. I turned back to Tawney and we talked a little more. She was uncomfortable asking, but she was curious about what happened to me yesterday. So I told her.

She wanted to know what it was like to have a cock in my throat.

I admitted that now it wasn't so bad. But I described what I went through to get to this point and she had no desire to acquire the ability.

I had forgotten all about the guys. I wasn't even glancing at Jeff any longer. But Tawney was keeping an eye on him. I saw her expression change. Her face tightened up and she said, "He's calling us out of the water. Are you ready?"

I sighed and answered, "Fuck no!"

But we had to obey. We held hands again and slowly made our way to the beach. Barry had put the blanket near the top of the beach at the edge of the grass. We had to cross through all of those kids, through all of those shocked faces, through all of those boys staring at our breasts and our pussies as we made our way to the blanket.

We stared at the sand and tried not to look anyone in the eye as we walked back to the blanket. I started to lie down as soon as we got to the blanket but Jeff tossed us each a towel and ordered us to stand there and towel off. When we were dry he ordered us to lie on our backs.

I could feel everyone looking at us. I could feel the lust in the air emanating from all of the horny teenage boys around us. It was not as exciting as you might think.

It didn't get any better when we were lying on our backs on the blanket. They had apparently worked out a schedule between them. Stan and Kris were first. They knelt beside us and began to slowly apply suntan lotion to our exposed flesh. That was pretty much everywhere.

While we were getting felt up by Jeff's friends the gawkers had begun to gather again. The only place that Tawney and I could hide was behind our closed eyelids. But Jeff wouldn't even allow us that hiding place. He ordered us to keep our eyes open and smile at the guys that were watching us. Then he bent close and began to tell us what else was in store for us today.

Throughout the day, first his five friends, and then a bunch of guys from his class who had already been notified of their good luck, were going to be taking us into a small clearing in the grass behind us. They already knew that they could do anything they wanted to us. I could hear in his voice how much it turned him on just to tell us how bad our day was going to be. He told us that we would end up fucking and sucking off about twenty-five kids today by the time we went home.

But then he looked around and said, "But then, there are a lot of horny guys out here today. It might be a lot more than that."

I would have thought that I was past it by now. But as my heart sank into despair I felt the tears welling up and running down my cheeks.

Jeff reached out and gathered some of my tears on his fingertip and said, "Good! I'd hate it if this was easy for you."

And then I heard a voice I really didn't want to hear. Laney! He was standing at my feet. He looked at Jeff and the disgust he felt for my brother seemed to be rolling off of him in waves.

Laney smiled. It was a cold smile that I have never seen on his face before. He said to Jeff, "I have something else for you that you are going to hate, you warped son of a bitch."

I sat up and exclaimed, "Laney! Please, go home! I don't want you to see me like this."

Laney looked like he was going to do something stupid. He was in very good shape. But he had a body like a gymnast. He was not in the same league as my football playing brother and his five friends.

I saw the determination in Laney's eyes and I said, "Laney! Damn it! Go home. There are seven of them and they are all bigger than you. The last thing I want is for you to get hurt defending something that doesn't exist anymore."

Laney smiled down at me, infuriating me with his stubbornness. Then he turned his attention back to Jeff. Jeff was a little surprised at the confidence that Laney was exuding. But he knew that Laney was no match for him, much less him and his six friends, if you count Barry. Jeff outweighed Laney by close to fifty pounds. And it wasn't fat.

Kids were starting to gather around to see the fight that seemed to be brewing. Jeff finally got to his feet. That arrogant smile was plastered all over his face again. He had always been a bit of bully and he had to like these odds. He was probably looking forward to pounding Laney into the sand.

Jeff looked around and spotted Laney's sister Leigh standing off to the side a couple of feet away. He smiled and nodded at her and asked Laney sarcastically, is that your back up?"

Laney chuckled. He seemed to have more confidence than I thought the situation merited. He was badly outnumbered. He replied with a pleasant smile, "She asked me if I would let her take a couple of your friends down. I couldn't disappoint her. I love my little sister."

Jeff chuckled and asked incredulously, "You are going to have your little sister beat up two of my friends?!"

Laney shrugged and replied, "It wasn't my idea. I don't need her help. She asked nicely, though. I thought the practice would do her good."

The crowd around us was growing rapidly. And they were all amused at Laney and the outrageous things he was saying. But I didn't see any way that this could end well for Laney ... or his little sister. And I didn't want them to get hurt.

Jeff started across the blanket but before he reached Laney I jumped up and came between them. I stopped Jeff and said, "No, Jeff! Don't hurt him. Let me talk to him. I don't want you to do this."

Jeff didn't even look at me. He brushed me aside and suddenly rushed Laney. It all happened so quickly that I didn't see what happened. By the time I turned around, Jeff was on his back in the sand with a stunned look on his face.

The crowd around them laughed and Jeff turned bright red. He scrambled to his feet and went into a boxing stance. He was a little more careful now as he approached Laney.

I watched as Laney easily ducked two quick blows and then spun around. Somehow, Jeff ended up on his back again and once again I was not even sure what happened!

That was when Jeff's friends got up and decided to get involved. They hesitated when Leigh took up a fighting stance. No one wanted to hit a girl, at least, not in front of all these witnesses.

They stopped and looked down at Jeff who was just getting to his feet again. He still looked a little confused. But he was obviously furious. He turned to his friends and said, "Come on! Let's kick their asses!"

Me, Tawney, everyone around us, we all watched in shocked disbelief as Laney and his little sister beat the crap out of Jeff and Barry and Jeff's five big friends. And those boys never laid a hand on either of them.

It would have ended a lot quicker. But the crowd was laughing at them and they couldn't stand that. They kept getting back up and charging something they couldn't even touch. It was like they were attacking ghosts.

I watched Laney and Leigh moving around effortlessly. They were smiling and obviously having a good time. It didn't even look like they were striking back at the large boys that were attacking them. But the boys kept falling hard on the sand, grabbing parts of their bodies and moaning in obvious pain.

After everything that Tawney and I had suffered at their hands in the last few days we found all of this highly amusing. It wasn't until all seven of them were lying around moaning and groaning and unable to get up one more time that I realized how much danger Tawney and I were in. Jeff still had those photographs and those movies.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and went over to where Laney and his sister were standing. They weren't even breathing hard. I reached up and placed my hands on Laney's cheeks. I looked into his eyes and said, "I appreciate what you just did, Laney. But I'm afraid it isn't over. He has hundreds of pictures and several movies that he is using to blackmail us. It would be nice if he learned a lesson from this. But I'm afraid he is just going to take it out on us when we leave here."

Laney smiled and said, "Lynne explained. I'll take care of it."

He put his arms around me and tried to hug me but I pushed him away. With tears in my eyes I said, "Laney, I really appreciate this. But I've done some terrible things in the last three days. And all of our friends and seen me ... well, they have seen me like this. Look at me!"

He grinned and said, "Yeah! You sure look hot!"

Then he got serious and said, "I don't care, Lori. We'll work it out. And most of your friends know that your brother was blackmailing you. They know you aren't the kind of girl that does the things he made you do."

Then he couldn't help looking down at my breasts and saying with a sweet smile, "I gotta give him credit for that suit, though!"

I stopped trying to reason with him and threw my arms around his neck. We kissed passionately for several long moments, ignoring the comments and occasional bursts of applause from the crowd.

I finally stepped back and asked, "Is that why you are here? Did Lynne call you?"

He nodded. Then he said, "Yeah. We talked yesterday. I didn't know what was wrong and I was worried about you. She told me about your conversation. She called me last night after the two of you talked on the phone. I wish you had come to me right away."

I replied, "I wish I had, too. But I couldn't. I was too embarrassed. And he wouldn't let me use my phone. And besides, how the hell was I supposed to know that you were super fucking man?! What the hell just happened here?"

Then I turned to look at Leigh. We had gotten pretty close since Laney and I started going out. She smiled and said, "Our dad teaches martial arts. He has been teaching us since we were old enough to walk. This was the first time we got to use it outside of exhibitions. It's fun! Call us the next time you get in trouble, please."

There was more laughter from the kids around us. Then Tawney and I wrapped ourselves up as much as possible in towels. Laney helped Jeff to his feet and said, "Come on, Jeff. Let's go do some housecleaning."

Jeff growled, "Fuck you!"

But Laney held his hand up behind his back and Jeff preceded us to the parking lot without another word. Laney forced Jeff into the trunk of his own car and the three of us got in. Leigh stayed behind. She was going to spend some time with Lynne and then Lynne would drive them home in Laney's car.

Laney drove us to our house. On the way to the house I was all over him. I promised him that as soon as we were alone I was going to thank him in ways that he couldn't even imagine.

Tawney heard me. She laughed and asked, "You mean I can't help?!"

I turned and smiled at her. I could see that she was serious. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment and I said, "Well, he did save your ass, too. I guess it would just be right."

Then I turned back and rested my head on Laney's shoulder. I asked him innocently, "You don't mind if Tawney helps me thank you, do you?"

He chuckled. I think that he thought I was kidding. Boy! Is he in for a surprise!

Laney backed Jeff's car into the driveway and we all got out. He opened the trunk and didn't seem at all surprised when Jeff attempted to spring up and attack him. He smiled and Jeff dove past him, landing in a pile on the driveway, slumped against the garage door.

Laney asked calmly, "Did you get that all out of your system now?"

Jeff started to swear at him but Laney leaned over and did something to him. It looked like he was just holding Jeff's hand! Jeff became silent and scrambled to his feet.

When he was standing, Laney said to him, "There are ladies present. Please watch your language. We are going to go in the house and destroy all of those photographs and all of those movies and if you behave yourself you won't get hurt. Now I have to tell you, after hearing what you have done I think that I would really enjoy hurting you. So that was a difficult promise for me to make. But I'll leave it up to you."

Jeff grimaced in pain. It still looked like Laney was just holding his hand. But whatever he was doing certainly kept Jeff in check.

I took Jeff's keys from Laney and went ahead to unlock the door. Tawney followed us with Jeff's cameras.

We went straight to Jeff's bedroom. Laney demanded the disks and every copy that Jeff had made. Jeff pulled out some of his music CDs and said, "The disks are in those cases."

Laney handed them to me. I asked, "Where are all of those copies you and Barry were going to distribute?"

Laney did something and Jeff cried out in pain. He quickly responded, "They're blanks! I was bluffing! I knew you'd cave if you thought I was going to hand out copies of that movie!"

Laney got up in his face and said, "If another copy of those disks shows up I'm going to put you in the hospital. And when you come out of the hospital you won't be interested in girls anymore."

From the look on Jeff's face I could see that he believed the threat. He turned pale and promised that there were no more copies.

Laney asked him about the photographs next. Jeff quickly responded, "I don't have them on disk. They are all on my hard drive now."

Laney checked the cameras to make sure that there were no pictures on them. Then he opened up Jeff's CPU and ripped out the hard drive.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.