My Brother's Revenge - Cover

My Brother's Revenge

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter Seven

Incest Sex Story: Chapter Seven - A sixteen year old girl gets her seventeen year old brother in trouble with their parents. Payback is a bitch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Jeff drove away from the building and said, "Come on. Tell me what happened. I want to hear every detail."

So all the way home I told him what Roy and his employees had done to me. I tried not to dwell on how upset I had gotten when Roy tied me up. I didn't want Jeff to know that about me.

As soon as we got home and stepped inside he held his hand out for my dress. I took it off and handed it to him. Then he ordered me to take a shower and come to his room.

He was watching me when I went to take a shower. I almost fucked up. I started to close the door because that is what people do when they take a shower. But I saw his face and suddenly remembered his order. I was never to close a door. Not my bedroom door, not the bathroom door.

I pulled the door open again and I saw the disappointed look on his face. He just knew that I was so upset that would forget. It killed him that I had remembered in time. But I wasn't relieved. He didn't need an excuse to make my life hell. He was not going to take it easy on me because I obeyed him. He was just disappointed that I didn't give him an excuse, something that he could use to make me think the things that happened were my fault.

When I went to his room half an hour later he was sitting at his computer. He was going through the pictures he has been taking of Tawney and me since this all started. There were hundreds of them.

He looked up and smiled when I came in. It was such a smug, self satisfied look that I wanted to pick up the baseball bat in the corner and smash his face in.

He asked, "Are you still proud of yourself for telling dad about the burnouts? Are you still happy about being daddy's little girl?"

I was tempted to bite. It was the same argument we always had. But it wouldn't make life any easier to piss him off.

He looked at my naked body for a moment and then he said, "I understand Roy taught you how to be a cook cocksucker. Come over here and show me what you learned."

Shit! I had just about gotten to the point that I could swallow without a lot of pain. But it had been getting easier towards the end. And Jeff's cock was at least normal in size. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

I crossed the room and got to my knees in front of him. He spread his legs and I inched forward and took his hard cock in my hand. As I leaned forward I realized that he hadn't spent the day alone. The smell of stale sex was wafting up from his dirty crotch!

I paused for a moment. He chuckled and said, "I fucked Tawney a couple of times today. I thought you might miss the taste of your girlfriend's cunt so I brought you some."

Fucking pig!

I sighed in surrender. Then I held my breath and bent down until the head of his cock was in my mouth. I couldn't really taste anything unusual. It was the smell that was so unpleasant. I forced myself to get on with it. I just wanted to get this over with.

I slid my lips down his shaft and I was as surprised as he was when it slid easily into my throat and my lips ended up around the base of his cock. It wasn't even that bad! Of course, only the head of his cock was in my throat. Not two inches of the shaft and that golf ball sized head that Roy had attacked me with.

It wasn't that hard for me, but Jeff was certainly impressed. When he felt my lips wrapped around the base of his cock he exclaimed, "Holy shit! Don't move!"

He picked up his camera and got a couple pictures of me with his cock buried in my mouth to the hilt. Then he put the camera down, sat back and sighed loudly. In a sarcastic voice, sounding as if we were a loving brother and sister he said, "Go ahead, little sister. Suck your big brother's cock."

I began sliding my lips up and down his cock, anxious to get this over with. I don't know how many times he had raped Tawney today. But even though he had an erection from looking at my pictures when I came into his room tonight, he was nowhere near orgasm. It seemed to take me forever to finally get him to cum.

I guess nothing lasts forever. Not even torture. He finally tensed up and deposited a small amount of bitter cum on my tongue. I waited until he pushed me away before I swallowed. Then I stood up.

He turned his attention back to his computer, preparing to upload the last few pictures he took of me. Without even looking up he said, "You can go to bed now."

I turned to leave. As I was going past his dresser I spotted my cell phone on sitting there. He had taken it away from me that first morning. He didn't say why. But it was obvious he didn't want me trying to get help or even sympathy from my friends.

I picked it up as I went by, holding my breath, praying he wouldn't notice it was gone. I would have to replace it during the night. I knew he would punish me if he found out that I took it.

I took my phone to my room and turned it on. I had dozens of messages. Laney had called repeatedly. So had each of the three girls that had been so sympathetic at Rudy's that first day.

It was late. But I really felt the need to explain to some of my friends that I had no choice. I was not doing these things of my own free will. I had not suddenly turned into a sex fiend.

I went to the bathroom and sprayed my throat with some left over throat spray from the last time somebody had a cold. Then I put my sandals on and went out to the garage. I thought that was the place where I had the best chance of talking without Jeff hearing me.

I didn't know what I was going to say to these people, especially to Laney. But I had to say something. I listened to Laney's messages first. He was very concerned. He had heard what people were saying about me after they saw me and Tawney with Jeff and his friends and he knew that I had not been acting like myself.

I called him, holding my breath until he answered. I heard his sweet voice and I heard the concern when he exclaimed, "Lori! I've been going crazy trying to get in touch with you! What in the hell is going on?!"

I still didn't know what I was going to say! I finally said, "I'm sorry, Laney. I wish I could tell you. I'm sorry to call so late. Jeff took my phone. He isn't letting me talk to anyone."

Now that I was on the phone with him I realized that there wasn't anything I could say to him to explain my behavior. I certainly couldn't tell him the truth! That would be almost as bad and far too embarrassing to try to explain.

Laney exclaimed, "You mean your brother is holding you prisoner?!"

I sighed. If only that was the whole truth.

I finally said, "Laney, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not ignoring you, at least not on purpose. I can't explain over the phone. I'm not sure I can explain at all. And I think that when I do explain you probably won't like me very much anymore. I have to go before Jeff catches me talking to you. I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I'm sorry."

He tried to stop me from hanging up but I had to make one more call before I went to bed. I wanted to at least try to explain to Lynne.

She picked up on the first ring and once more I apologized for calling so late. She laughed and said, "Hell, Lori! It's summer. I don't go to bed until after midnight for the next two months!"

Then her voice got serious and she demanded, "What the hell was all that about?!"

I sighed and said, "You don't know the half of it. God, Lynne. Tawney and I are in so much trouble. Fuck! I don't even know how to explain! Jeff has some embarrassing pictures of us. If you don't mind I would rather not say more than that. But they are awful and if they got out at school, or if our parents saw them then life would end, especially if Tawney's dad saw them. He ... well, you've met him. You know what he is like. He might actually kill her!"

"Now my brother is blackmailing us. The things you saw at Rudy's, that was nothing."

I started crying quietly as we spoke. I couldn't stop. I said, "There is no way out of this. I have tried to think of something, anything. And now I know I am going to lose Laney. I called him. But there was nothing that I could say. I couldn't tell him what's going on. Oh god, Lynne! I don't know what to do!"

Lynne was quiet for a moment. Then she asked, "The pictures Jeff took. Were they something illegal? You didn't kill anyone did you?"

I groaned. It was so fucking embarrassing. Finally I answered, "I wish! Tawney was sleeping over at my house. We ... we did some things, some embarrassing things. Jeff had a camera planted in my room. He wanted to get pictures of us naked. He got a lot more than that."

Lynne laughed explosively. I listened to her reaction in shock. Finally she said, "Shit, Lori! Is that all?! Hell, every girl I know has played around a little with a friend at a sleep over, whether they will admit it or not."

I listened in shock. Then I asked skeptically, "You? I don't believe it!"

Lynne laughed and said, "Honey, if there were pictures of my sleepovers with ... well, I won't say who." Then she said, "Come to think of it, there are a few. We took some. But I guess I see your problem. I wouldn't want my brother to have them and I wouldn't want them circulating at school."

There was silence for a moment and finally I said, "I just wanted you to know that the things I'm doing, they aren't my fault. Please tell people ... well, I don't know what you can tell people. There is no way to explain that isn't as bad as what they probably think anyway. But you are one of my best friends and I wanted to explain. Thanks for being so nice at Rudy's."

Lynne and I talked for a few minutes longer. Before we hung up she said, "Don't worry. We'll figure something out."

I'm glad I called her. I knew that there was nothing she or anyone else could do. But it was reassuring that she understood and was so sympathetic. I went back to my bedroom and booted up my computer for the first time in about three days. I received quite a shock when I checked my email. I had hundreds!

There were emails from most of my friends saying that they saw, or had heard about my strange behavior and wanted to know if I was alright. I couldn't answer them. I still didn't know what to say. There were a dozen emails from Laney. He was worried and he offered to help no matter what the problem was.

I only wish that he could.

The disturbing emails, though, were the dozens and dozens of emails from Jeff. He sent me clips from my movies and hundreds of horrible pictures. There was no text. He made no further threats. He just made it clear by showing me the pictures that I belonged to him now.

I was exhausted after another long day of being raped. But I had to stay awake until Jeff went to sleep so that I could put my phone back on his dresser. I'm not even sure why. I was just afraid of him and I didn't want him to have an excuse to punish me.

I lay in bed in the dark, fighting to stay awake. I saw his light go out, finally. I waited almost an hour before I got up and tiptoed down the hall to his door. I listened to his steady breathing for a minute and decided that he was asleep. I double checked to make sure my phone was turned off. Then I quietly went in and put it back on his dresser.

I went to bed and despite the horrors of the day I fell asleep almost instantly.


I awoke to an unpleasant surprise the next morning. My brother had peeled my covers back and was in the process of crawling on top of me. He was already trying to force his cock into my dry pussy when I realized what was going on.

I cried out, "Wait! I'm dry. Let me do something to lubricate my pussy."

He straightened up and moved up over me, letting the head of his hard cock come to rest on my lips. He said, "Go ahead. Get it wet."

I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking as enthusiastically as I could. If I couldn't convince him to cum in my mouth I might at least speed up the process a little.

While I was sucking his cock he said, "Tawney mentioned yesterday that you will both be starting your periods in the next day or two. That means you can't get pregnant. You didn't think I'd want to know that?"

He chuckled and said, "I have an interesting day planned for your tight little cunt, bitch."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved back down over me. He was far from gentle when he slammed his cock into my still dry pussy. But at least his cock was moist. It helped a little.

He rested his entire weight on top of my body. His crushing weight made it hard for me to catch my breath. He knew it, too. He fucked me so hard that it was obvious he was more interested in trying to hurt me than he was in reaching orgasm. He pounded his cock into me violently, calling me nasty names and making threats.

The threats didn't faze me so much. I didn't see how my life could get much worse. I was more concerned with the pain he was causing me and with my struggles to breathe.

He finally reached orgasm, shooting my pussy full of his hot cum and obviously enjoying it more than he enjoyed using a condom. But even after he came he continued to rest his full weight on top of me while his cock finished draining inside of me.

It was several minutes before he rolled off of me and ordered me to clean his cock. I sat up and looked down at his messy crotch for a few seconds. But what the hell! It was just one more perverted act in a life that was now filled with demeaning, perverted acts. I got up on my knees and used my mouth to clean the boy I hated most in the world. Come to think of it, he is the only person I hate. Well, to be honest I'm not real fond of his friends either.

I finished cleaning him up. He watched closely, enjoying how much I hated it. Then he said, "Get your bathing suits out and put them on the bed. Then go clean up and make me breakfast."

I have half a dozen bikinis. But none of them are especially revealing. I knew how much the son of a bitch loved to humiliate me. But I was sure that he would be disappointed. I pulled them out and dropped them on the bed beside him. Then I went to the bathroom.

I remembered to leave the door open. I sat down on the toilet. When I looked up I could see across the hall into my bedroom. Jeff was still sitting on my bed. But he was looking up, watching me as I went to the bathroom. I looked away, humiliated once again. I felt my face turning red. I tried to forget about him. I finished emptying my bladder and then I listened to the cum he had just deposited inside of me draining out into the toilet. There wasn't that much. Between us, Tawney and I had kept him drained since he started blackmailing us.

I flushed the toilet and took a quick shower. I did my hair and brushed my teeth and headed for the kitchen. I started the coffee and the smell of it filled the kitchen while I was getting the toast, bacon and eggs ready. I always thought that coffee smelled good. But it seemed so bitter to me. I remembered how much I had enjoyed the cup that Roy had given me yesterday though and I thought that I would try it again.

I put the bacon in the microwave and the toast in the oven to keep warm. But before I started the eggs I poured a cup of coffee. I experimented with the cream and sugar and eventually I came up with a pleasant drink that once more soothed my still sore throat.

I sipped my coffee while I prepared the eggs. Jeff finally came out and joined me. He tossed one of my bikinis on the table and said, "You'll wear that one today. We'll have to find you something else to wear the next time, though."

He had selected my white bikini. It was plain and it was not my most revealing suit so I was a little surprised that he had selected it.

I served breakfast and as usual we ate in silence. Jeff noticed I was drinking coffee. But he didn't say anything. He didn't speak at all until I got up to clear off the table. He told me then that we would be going to the lake.

I had already figured that out. I wasn't fond of the idea of going with Jeff. And I assumed his friends would be there. I also assumed that he intended to humiliate me in front of all the other kids that would be there.

Jeff waited until I wiped the table off. Then he pushed my bikini over to me and said, "Cut the lining out of that and let me see how it looks on you."

Suddenly I wasn't quite so confident about how modest my bikini was going to be. I never considered the possibility of removing the liner. I picked it up and took it to my room, examining it as I walked to try to judge how it would look without the lining.

It took me about fifteen minutes to carefully cut the liner out of the suit. Before I was finished, Barry and Tawney arrived. Tawney came back to my room and we hugged each other. I was tempted to ask her how bad her day had been yesterday. But I decided I'd let her decide if she wanted to talk about it.

She was wearing a beach cover-up and sandals. She saw what I was doing to my suit and she opened her cover-up to show me her suit. It wasn't too bad. It was a very light blue with a freestyle design around the edges of the bra cups and the bottoms in black. The material was as thin as the one I was working on. I could see the outline of her nipples and the bottoms seemed to be trying to crawl up into her pussy without the lining. But I didn't think it was so bad. I've seen more revealing bikinis at the beach.

I shrugged and said, "I've seen worse."

She rolled her eyes and said, "You'll see worse when this gets wet. It molds to my body like a second skin."

Then she looked down at the suit I was working on and said, "But at least it isn't white. You could be in trouble when that gets wet."

I was afraid she was right. But I just nodded. There wasn't much that I could say.

I finished what I was doing and put the suit on. It looked about as revealing as the suit she was wearing. I said, "Come on. I have to show it to Jeff now."

We went out to the living room. I came to a stop in front of Jeff and he looked me over. He was disappointed that the suit wasn't more revealing. He stood up and tweaked my nipples until they were stiff. They stood out under the thin material. But it wasn't the look he was going for.

He ordered me to remove it, wet it in the kitchen sink and put it back on.

I was back in front of him two minutes later, wearing the wet suit. It was still not as revealing as he wanted. But it was worse than I thought it would be. You couldn't actually see through it. But it clung to my body and every feature of my body that was under it was displayed in detail. My nipples, even my areolae were obvious. I could make out individual hairs in my small pubic patch. But worst of all was the way it clung to my mound and outlined my slit. I assumed it was also outlining my ass cheeks in the back.

Although it wasn't what Jeff was hoping for, it was the best we could do with my small collection of bikinis. He ordered me to put some drinks in a cooler, get a blanket and some towels and get ready to go. He went to his room and got his cameras.

The four of us went to the car. I wasn't allowed a cover-up and he made Tawney take hers off. Jeff put the top down and we rode through town in our bikinis. But we had ridden around in worse outfits.

It was still mid-morning when we arrived at the beach but it was pretty crowded already. This beach, one of the three main beaches at the lake, was primarily used by teenagers. The adults didn't care for the loud music and the occasional horny teenage behavior. They didn't want their younger children exposed to some of the racier activities that some of the kids were sometimes guilty of.

Jeff parked and we got out. I was uncomfortable with the idea of walking down to the beach without a cover-up. But after the other outfits I had been forced to wear for the last two days this wasn't much of a problem for me.

Jeff was aware that Tawney and I both felt that way. We could see his disappointment in his expression. It really bothered him. This wasn't fun for him unless he was degrading us and humiliating us, especially in front of our friends.

We passed a couple of snack shacks on the edge of the parking lot. There was also a small shop that sold beach supplies. Jeff sent Barry on ahead and told him to find a spot and spread out the blanket. Then he escorted Tawney and me to the beach shack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.