My Brother's Revenge - Cover

My Brother's Revenge

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter Six

Incest Sex Story: Chapter Six - A sixteen year old girl gets her seventeen year old brother in trouble with their parents. Payback is a bitch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I must have been more tired than I thought. I slept straight through from about eight in the evening until after nine in the morning. I woke up confused for a moment. Something didn't seem right. And then it all came flooding back. I lay there crying quietly as horrible images from yesterday flooded my mind.

As strange as it probably seems, the worst, the most humiliating images were not of losing my virginity on camera in my living room or even of the gang rape at Paul's house later in the day. The memories that caused me the most distress were of being nearly naked at Rudy's. Far too many of my friends and acquaintances saw far too much of my body in that restaurant yesterday.

What's worse, the kids that knew me watched as I permitted boys that I obviously despised to have free access to my body, to stick their fingers into my vagina in a crowded restaurant while everyone around us watched. I don't know how I can ever face my friends again.

I was lying there, vaguely considering which forms of suicide were most acceptable, when my bedroom door opened. It didn't even startle me. I turned to see Jeff's smiling face. He was naked already, or still. I guess he got tired of waiting for his morning sex.

He said, "I don't want you closing doors anymore. From now on you leave your bedroom door open, the bathroom door, too. The only door you can close is the front door."

He didn't wait for a response. He didn't need one. He knew I wasn't going to fight him. I lost yesterday. Or perhaps I should say that he beat me down yesterday.

He crossed the room and whipped my covers off. He tossed me another one of those rubbers that they bought yesterday. He ordered, "Get me ready. I want a morning fuck."

I was tempted to tell him that my period was going to start soon and he didn't need the rubber. But I was afraid he'd be pissed if I did. So I kept my mouth shut. I sat up, leaned over and took his soft cock into my mouth. I started sucking him off, anxious to get this over with. His hand groped my tits as if he owned them while I made his cock hard with my lips and tongue. I tried to ignore the discomfort in my breasts while I removed the condom from the foil wrapper.

As soon as his cock was hard I rolled the rubber down his shaft. He pushed me around on my bed and when I was arranged the way he wanted me he climbed on top of me.

I was just about to ask him to wait until I could lubricate my pussy so that it wouldn't hurt me so much when he shoved his hard cock into me. Before I could say anything he lowered his hips and the head of his cock slid right in.

I was wet!

Jeff didn't seem to notice. But I was shocked. I couldn't explain how it had come to pass that my pussy was wet. Could sucking his cock for a few minutes have had that effect?! Was it the humiliating order to never close a door? What was my body, my subconscious reacting to?

I didn't know the answer. But I knew that whatever it was I wouldn't like it. I was furious with myself for responding to my brother this way.

His cock began pounding into me immediately. The pain I had experienced was gone now. I hated to admit it, but once again I could feel my body reacting to the stimulation even though I hated the son of a bitch that was doing this to me.

My mind began to wander while I waited for him to finish using me. I hated where it went. Images of riding around in the back seat of a convertible yesterday with my tits and my pussy on display to all of those complete strangers and the humiliation I experienced as a result flooded back into my brain.

And yet, as horrible as it was, I found myself becoming aroused as I pictured it. Even worse, though, even harder to explain to myself, was my reaction now to the spectacle I was forced to make of myself at Rudy's.

I saw myself as if I was watching from outside of my body. I saw my friends looking at my exposed breasts and watching two boys reaching under the remnants of my skirt, making it obvious to everyone around us that their fingers were freely exploring my pussy.

I've never been more humiliated in my life. And yet now, with a hard cock slamming into me and my brother's pubic bone grinding against my vulva, stimulating my clit, I was ashamed to admit that if he didn't cum soon I was going to reach orgasm while being raped by my brother!

I struggled to erase those images from my brain. I also struggled to understand why they seemed to be affecting me the way they were. But despite my best efforts I realized that the passion was rising in me and I was going to have an orgasm while being raped by my brother and with pictures of myself being debased in public yesterday assaulting my mind.

Just like I had yesterday when Stan fucked me for the first time, I reached up and held onto Jeff. I wrapped my arms around him and then my legs circled his, seemingly of their own volition.

My hips began to rise to meet Jeff's thrusts as I felt my orgasm approaching. I heard Jeff make some crude remarks. I was at a point by that time that his words didn't quite sink in. But I heard the derogatory tone of his voice. I was aware that he was putting me down for reaching orgasm while he raped me. But even that didn't stop the orgasm that was rising up and washing over me.

I came just before Jeff did. As soon as my orgasm began to subside the humiliation of letting him have that affect on me set in. I lay under him, aware of his orgasm, but shattered by my own. How could I possibly have had an orgasm while lying under this creature and getting raped?!

Jeff collapsed on top of me for a moment. I dropped my arms and legs back onto my mattress and stared at my ceiling until he rolled off of me. I think my mind was numb then. I ignored him, waiting impatiently for him to get up and leave my room so I could go to the bathroom.

I was shocked back to the present when his hand moved in front of my face and he said, "Open your mouth. Breakfast is ready."

I forced my eyes to focus on his hand and I saw the slimy looking condom that he had just fucked me with. There was ample evidence of his recuperative powers in the end of that ugly thing. There must have been two tablespoons of frothy white cum trapped in the end.

I opened my mouth, thinking that he was going to empty the contents into my mouth. Instead, he dropped the rubber into my mouth and said, "Chew on that for a while, you dumb cunt."

I didn't close my mouth. That warm, slimy thing came to rest on my tongue but I stared at Jeff in shock. I don't know why. Nothing he did should shock me now.

Jeff smiled. He placed his fingers on my chin and pushed my mouth shut. I held that disgusting thing on my tongue, still not moving a muscle while he stared down at me, enjoying my revulsion.

His fingers moved down from my chin and closed around my nipple. He pinched it between his fingernails and began to squeeze while he stared down at my face. I finally got the point and began to chew the used rubber.

As soon as I bit into it the bitter contents began to drain out and coat my tongue. I grimaced in disgust as that awful taste combined with the unpleasant taste of the condom itself and filled my senses.

He watched me for a couple of minutes before he let me remove the horrible thing from my mouth so that I could clean his cock with my mouth. After everything that happened yesterday, and after chewing that used condom, cleaning his cock with my mouth seemed like such a simple thing.

I sat up and bent over his crotch. I lifted his soft cock to my lips and took the entire thing into my mouth. He moaned in pleasure and watched me suck his cock for a minute. Then he said, "Get my balls clean, too."

He spread his legs and I licked and sucked on his hairy testicles until he pushed me away. It wasn't as awful as it could have been. I could tell that he took a shower already this morning.

He stood up and said, "Get up and make breakfast. Then you can take a shower and get ready."

I wanted to ask what it was I had to get ready for. But whatever it was I knew it wouldn't be pleasant. I decided that it would be best for my peace of mind to try not to think about that.

I hurried to the bathroom. I really had to pee. I used the toilet and brushed my teeth. Then I went to the kitchen. Jeff had already made coffee. But I don't drink coffee. I poured a glass of juice and made bacon, eggs and toast for both of us. As I worked in the kitchen I wondered at how quickly I was getting used to being naked around Jeff.

He reached out and grabbed some part of me nearly every time I got within an arm's length of him. He enjoyed getting a handful of one of my breasts or cupping my pussy for a few seconds. I realized that it was just his reaction to having free access to the body of a member of the opposite sex for the first time. I hoped that the novelty would wear off soon. It was a real pain in the ass. Actually, it was more of a pain in the tit and the pussy. But he grabbed my ass sometimes, too.

I tried to ignore him. I made breakfast and we ate in silence. He didn't even bother to gloat. He seemed quite content to eat in silence and stare at my tits.

After I ate I cleaned up the kitchen. Then I went to the bathroom to use the toilet again and to brush my teeth. I started to close the bathroom door without thinking. Fortunately, I caught myself in time. I brushed my teeth. I sat on the toilet and stared at the bathroom door nervously while I peed. Even after all I had been through in the last twenty-four hours, it would have embarrassed me to have a boy stand there at the door and watch me perform this most personal function.

Before I left the bathroom I brushed my long blonde hair. Then I went to my bedroom. I don't know why. I had no idea what Jeff's plans were for me today or what he would want me to wear.

That wasn't a problem. He was already waiting for me in my bedroom. He had a sundress laid out for me. I was relieved at first. After what I had been forced to wear yesterday when we left the house I was almost excited that I would be fully dressed. Well, not quite fully dressed. There was no underwear for me to put on.

He ordered me to put the dress on. It wasn't until I slipped it on and started to button it up that I saw what he had done. There were only four buttons remaining on the front of the dress, two above the waist and two below.

I buttoned them and stood in front of my mirror. The top gaped open almost as much as the blouse I wore yesterday. The bottom was even worse. If I stood still with my legs close together I was more or less covered. But every move I made caused the sides to separate and expose a flash of my small, tightly trimmed pubic hair and the dark line of my pussy that led down from the point of the V.

He admired the view and enjoyed my consternation for a moment. Then he said, "Sit down. I want to see what happens."

What happened was just exactly what he thought would happen. My skirt opened up from about two inches below my waist, exposing my private parts to the general public if we were out and about. And I knew that was the plan.

Jeff nodded and guided me out of the room. We were walking down the hallway when the doorbell rang. He sent me to answer the door.

I was expecting Barry and Tawney, or some of Jeff's idiot friends. I was more than a little surprised when I opened the door and saw Chet, our waiter from Rudy's yesterday. I had forgotten all about him and the offer that Jeff had made to him before we left the restaurant.

Chet was blushing furiously. He tried to smile but didn't quite pull it off.

Jeff came to see who was at the door. Chet seemed to redden even more and said, "I had to work a double shift yesterday. I didn't get off until midnight. I was kind of hoping I could still take you up on your offer. You know ... the tip?"

Jeff smiled and said, "Sure! Come on in."

Then he turned to me and said, "Get out of that dress and give Chet a nice blowjob. But don't drag it out. We have things to do."

Yeah! Like I'm going to make this take as long as I can! He may have a lot of power over me now. But that didn't make him any smarter.

I invited Chet to follow me. I led the way into the living room and then guided him to the couch. I dropped to my knees and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. He sat down and stared at me in a way that was starting to creep me out. But he wasn't rough or cruel. He just wanted the blowjob that Jeff offered him yesterday. He didn't squeeze my tits or pinch my nipples. He didn't make derogatory remarks. He just sat down and stared at me as if I was a goddess.

I avoided looking at Chet while I unbuttoned the four buttons on my dress and pulled it off. I heard his sudden intake of breath when he saw me naked for the first time. He had caught glimpses of my tits and my pussy yesterday. But this was the first time he saw the whole package. It was probably the first time he saw a naked female that wasn't smiling back at him from his computer monitor.

I dropped to my knees between his thighs and checked out his cock. It wasn't very big. It was only about five inches long and very skinny. I bent down and kissed the head of his cock and then slid my lips down over the head and down the shaft.

It was kind of amusing to hear the strange sounds he was making. I know it sounds strange, but I kind of felt sorry for him when came almost immediately. I saw how embarrassed he was. I reached up and took his hand and brought it to my breast. Then I started sucking again without even checking with Jeff first.

Chet held my breast in his soft, warm, damp hand and stared at the place where our bodies joined. He watched his still hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth for a couple of minutes. Then he closed his eyes, let his head loll back and swore softly. My mouth filled with cum once more.

I swallowed it easily. I was quickly getting very good at sucking cocks. I wasn't happy about it. But I guess it would come in handy later in life. If I could ever find another boy that wanted to go out with me after Jeff was done ruining my reputation.

I got back to my feet. Chet seemed even more embarrassed now that it was over. He stood up and quickly pulled his pants up as if he had just been caught masturbating by his mother. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth again. When I returned, Chet was gone.

I picked up my dress and put it on. Then we went out. I still didn't know where we were going. It was still too early to go to Rudy's. But I was grateful that he didn't bring his cameras.

Jeff headed downtown. I had mixed emotions when we didn't stop to pick up Tawney. On the one hand I was happy for her that she only had her pervy brother to deal with today. But I couldn't help feeling more alone and vulnerable without her there to share my suffering.

Jeff left his convertible top up today. I was glad for that. This dress would have left me just as exposed as the outfit I wore yesterday if that wind had been blowing over me. And it didn't hurt that he had the air conditioner on. It was already a hot day out there.

I stared out of the side window. I wasn't really watching where we were going so much as worrying about how many times I would be raped and degraded today and by whom.

I started looking around when Jeff turned down a narrow alley behind a strip mall. It was a pretty ratty looking area. I felt myself tensing up as I looked around. We parked beside a loading dock in the back of an auto parts store.

Jeff ordered me out. He got out and locked the car. He gave me a mean, threatening look and said, "If you give me any shit, if you don't do every fucking thing you are told, if you piss me off, you will think the day you had yesterday was a walk in the park."

I don't know why he felt he had to threaten me. I've been doing everything he said since yesterday morning when he first showed me that awful movie. It made me wonder just how bad this was going to be.

He pulled me up the steps onto the loading dock and pushed a button. We waited a couple of minutes and a clerk came and opened the door. Jeff smiled and said, "Roy is expecting me."

The clerk seemed to recognize Jeff. He stepped back, looked me over and then went back up to the front of the store. I followed Jeff down a dark hallway to a small office occupied by a fat man in his mid to late fifties.

Jeff closed the office door and said, "Here she is, Roy."

Roy looked up and looked me over closely. My knees were shaking and I felt myself getting sick. This fat, ugly old man was going to fuck me! I didn't dare refuse an order from Jeff. But I wanted to scream at him and tell him what an asshole he was.

Jeff forced me down into a chair in front of Roy's desk. My skirt fell away from my body and the old man's eyes lit up. But for a long time he only stared at me.

Roy finally spoke. In a gruff voice he asked, "What's your name, girl?"

I cleared my throat and answered nervously, "Lori, sir."

He nodded and asked, "How old are you?"

"I'm sixteen."

He was apparently confirming the things that Jeff had told him about me. He asked, "And Jeff is your brother?"

I nodded.

He asked, "Why are you here?"

I wasn't sure what he was asking. I knew why I was here. I was here to be raped. But then it occurred to me what he really meant. I answered, "I am here because my brother is blackmailing me and I have to do everything he tells me to do."

Roy smiled for the first time. He asked, "Was your brother telling the truth? You were a virgin yesterday morning?"

I nodded again.

Roy turned to Jeff and said, "We might just have a deal. Let me see her."

Let me see her?! Fuck! He was staring right at my pussy!

Jeff turned to me and said, "Take the dress off, bitch. Show the man what you got."

I shuddered in revulsion. But I obeyed. I stood up and unbuttoned the four buttons on the front of my dress and slipped it off.

When he saw my naked body Roy's face really lit up. He had been leaning forward on his desk. He sat up now and said, "Come around here. Let me get a good look at you."

My legs were like rubber. I nearly fell to the floor when I took my first step. Jeff caught me and steadied me. He growled, "Quit fucking around!"

Roy just grinned.

I made it around his desk and stood at his side. He looked at my body for a moment and then ordered me to turn around slowly. When I was facing him again he reached out and began exploring my body, hefting my breasts and working a dirty finger into my pussy.

He turned back to Jeff and with his finger still in my pussy he said, "Okay, boy. You got a deal. Pick her up at closing time."

Jeff grinned. He reminded me that I had best do everything I was told. Then he left me alone with the fat old man to whom he had apparently just sold me.

As soon as we were alone, Roy stood up and pulled his pants and underwear down. He sat back down and said, "Let's see if you are any good at sucking cock, little girl."

I looked down at his already hard cock and sighed. I dropped to my knees and leaned down into his large lap. His stomach kind of got in the way but his cock was long enough that it wasn't a big problem. When I saw him I thought he looked kind of unclean. But I guess it was only his hands from handling car parts all day. He smelled clean. I guess when you are a sex slave you have to take your bright spots where you can find them.

I felt his leering eyes watching every move I made. But I tried to concentrate on the task at hand. It was less humiliating that way than to see what he thought of me in his eyes.

I started sucking, moving my lips and tongue up and down his fat shaft and using my hand on the half of his cock that I couldn't get in my mouth. His cock was not quite as long as Stan's, but almost. And if I had to guess I would say that it was slightly bigger around.

He watched me for a couple of minutes. But then I felt his hand come to rest on the back of my head and he started applying pressure on the down strokes. I choked a couple of times. Then I lifted my head and said, "Please stop that. I'm doing the best I can! That hurts."

Roy chuckled and said, "That ain't gonna cut it, bitch."

He stood up and I sat back on my heels. I assumed that he was going to fuck me now since he was so dissatisfied with my blowjob. Unfortunately, that isn't what he had in mind.

He helped me up and led me to a small coffee table in the corner of the room that was surrounded by a cheap vinyl couch and matching chairs. He picked up a dozen or so car magazines and tossed them on the floor under the table. Then he ordered me to lie down on the table on my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.