My Brother's Revenge - Cover

My Brother's Revenge

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter Four

Incest Sex Story: Chapter Four - A sixteen year old girl gets her seventeen year old brother in trouble with their parents. Payback is a bitch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Jeff went to my parent's room to use their master bath. I led Barry to our bathroom and gave him a shower. I ended up washing a hell of a lot more than his back. He didn't make it easy, either. His hands were all over me. I was his hottest wet dream come true. I was a pretty naked girl that he could do anything he wanted to. He was like a fucking octopus!

It would have been bad enough just having to be naked in the room with him. I couldn't get used to the fact that a boy could see those parts of my body that I kept private all of these years. My breasts and my vulva seemed to tingle as if the act of looking created a physical connection between his eyes and my body. What was more disturbing was that now that the rapes had already occurred and the fear was not as great my body seemed to be reacting to being touched and being seen in ways that it hadn't before.

I wasn't about to start begging boys to "take me I'm yours." But I couldn't deny that spending the day in the nude with boys around was different than being nude and alone. Don't misunderstand. I was not beginning to enjoy my involuntary servitude and my mental state was nearly as fragile and as unstable as Tawney's was now.

The future seemed so hopeless. I felt like crying all the time. I wanted to find someplace to hide. And yet my skin tingled because I was naked, on display, and helpless to do anything but submit to my brother and anyone else he might designate.

Jeff heard us coming out of the bathroom after our shower and he called us into my bedroom. He was sitting on my bed watching Tawney destroy one of my skirts. Jeff had dug out two short, pleated skirts and ordered her to slice one of them from the hem to the waistband in two places on a line from the front center of each of her thighs.

She was just finishing up the second cut when we entered the room. She put the skirt on and walked back and forth while Jeff watched and evaluated the effect. He wasn't satisfied. He called her over to where he was sitting and selected one pleat on each side where she had just slit the skirt with the scissors. He ordered her to remove that piece of material.

By the time she finished and put the skirt back on it wasn't much more than a damned loincloth! It was short, but it covered her ass and her sides. There was a one inch gap of exposed flesh down the front center of each thigh and then the remaining flap down the center of the front of the skirt that covered her pussy and her inner thighs.

Every step she took now revealed her flesh all the way up to her waistband. It was obvious that she was wearing nothing under the skirt. She looked like a street walker! It was awful. And now it was my turn.

I put the other skirt on. The skirts were daring enough without being altered. They were very short. Not much longer than a cheerleader's skirt. They were flirty and bounced around enticingly with every step. But with the alterations that Jeff was requiring they were very nearly obscene. No, not nearly. They were obscene.

I stood in front of Jeff and he pointed out the two pleats that he wanted me to remove. I removed the skirt and worked carefully with the scissors, trying not to imagine what it was going to be like to walk into Rudy's and have all those kids that knew us see Tawney and me this way.

My life was never going to be the same from the time we entered that restaurant today. Even if nothing else happened, my reputation, and Tawney's, were going to go right down the drain. Our girlfriends were going to think we had suddenly turned into sluts and every boy in town was going to think we were easy. But then, I guess we are now. We were no longer in control of our own bodies.

While I was altering, or perhaps I should say destroying my skirt, Jeff got up and went back into my closet. I heard him moving clothes around for several minutes. He finally came back out with two white, sleeveless blouses. He handed one to Tawney and then sat back down on the bed to watch me.

Tawney began to put the blouse on, obviously grateful for the opportunity to cover her breasts at last. We had been naked for a long time. But before she could button it, Jeff said, "Don't button it. Just tie it under your tits."

I saw Tawney slump in dismay and then surrender once more. She rolled the bottom of the blouse up and knotted it under her breasts. It gaped open, revealing an incredible amount of curved breast flesh. When she moved her arms you could catch an occasional glimpse of her nipple. But without a bra under that nearly sheer blouse you could see her nipples fairly well anyway.

I finished removing the two pleats that Jeff had ordered me to cut out. I put the skirt on and looked down.

I heard Jeff chuckle at the consternation on my face.

I already knew how bad it was going to be from watching Tawney moving around. But looking down and seeing so much of my skin on display made me sick. My bikini wasn't this revealing!

I took several steps and each time either of my legs moved forward the skirt separated, gaping open until my pubic hair missed being on display by only a fraction of an inch.

My heart was already beating erratically as I contemplated almost everyone I knew seeing me walk into a public restaurant like this. This was more terrifying than losing my virginity. This was that naked dream come to life!

But of course Jeff loved it. He grinned and waved me closer with his finger. I took a couple of steps and stood in front of him. He placed his hand possessively on my bare upper thigh. Then he moved it up and slid his finger through my only just barely covered slit.

I jumped when his finger touched my pussy. But I wanted to crawl into a hole when he took his hand away and held up his finger. It was moist with my juices. I think I was more shocked than he was!

He smiled up at me and sneered, "You fucking slut! If it turns you on to dress like this in your bedroom you're going to have a blast when we get to Rudy's."

I shook my head and pleaded, "No. Please, Jeff. We are doing everything you tell us to do. Don't do this to us. You know we'll be ruined if you make us go out like this. All our friends will be there. You know what they are going to think."

He laughed and said, "Yeah. And they'll be right."

He handed me the other blouse he had selected. This one was even more sheer, more revealing than the one he was making Tawney wear. I put it on and tied it under my breasts. I was still standing in front of Jeff. He reached up and twisted my nipples through the material, making them stand up and seem even more obvious.

He shook his head and said, "It's too bad that's the most revealing blouse you have. You have such nice tits. They should be displayed more prominently."

Barry, who had been leaning against the doorframe watching Jeff get us ready to go out suggested, "Why don't you have them put lipstick on their nipples? That'll make them stand out."

The rotten little bastard!

Jeff exclaimed, "Damn! Why didn't I think of that?! Way to go, Barry!"

The order was given and they watched us apply lipstick to each other's nipples. The effect was absolutely vulgar, especially on me. Tawney applied the lipstick to my nipples. They quickly grew hard as she worked on them, of course. I patted them off with tissue to remove the excess so that it wouldn't stain my blouse and retied the knot under my breasts. Then I turned to look at myself in the mirror.

I could very nearly see my pussy under what remained of my skirt and my breasts were entirely too visible under the nearly sheer blouse. But my nipples stuck out as if they were illuminated!

My legs trembled at the idea of going out of my house this way. It was bad enough that these two boys were seeing me this way. I just couldn't do it. I could not bring myself to step out of my house like this; much less enter a restaurant full of kids that I knew.

I fell to my knees and covered my face in my hands. I began crying and I could hear myself repeating, "I can't. I can't do this. I just can't!"

Jeff stood up, crossed the room and kicked my exposed ass. I didn't even try to protect myself. I held my face in my hands and continued to repeat that I could not do what he wanted.

Jeff left the room and came back with two plastic shopping bags. He handed one to Barry and said, "Let's blanket the street with them first. Let all the neighbors see what two teenage lesbos do when they have a sleepover. Then we'll go to Rudy's and hand out disks to all the kids that are there. Just make sure you save one for yourself and one for your parents."

Even with that threat hanging over my head I couldn't bring myself to move. They left my room and I could hear them heading for the front door. I wanted to stop them. I just couldn't get up. I couldn't say the words.

Tawney ran after them and I heard a quiet buzz of conversation in the foyer. A couple of minutes later she came back into my room and helped me to my feet. She held me in her arms and said, "Lori, we don't have a choice. We have to do whatever they want. They are going to do it. They have about a hundred copies of that movie in those bags. They don't care about us. They'll ruin us either way. I can't let my parents see that movie! I would just die if my dad saw me doing those things. And honey, that isn't even the worst of it. He has that disk full of awful things that he made us do today that he hasn't copied yet. Lori, come on. Hell, you're stronger than I am. Pull yourself together. We have to do this. And you have to be strong because if you cave I won't be able to do this alone. Please, Lori. You have to do this."

She was right, of course. I knew she was right. Whatever it was that Jeff had in mind for us today could not be worse than having all of my neighbors and all of my friends and finally my parents seeing that disk, and the second one he hadn't made copies of yet.

I stepped back and said, "I know. I know I have to do it. I just don't know if I can."

I sighed and said, "I'll go wash my face. But Tawney, you can't count on me to be strong for you. It is all I can do to put one leg in front of the other, especially in this skirt!"

Tawney nodded and said, "I guess we are both going to have to try to be stronger and help each other through this. I know I haven't been much help. And I know that this is my fault. If I hadn't all but seduced you last night we wouldn't be in this mess."

I smiled wryly. I said, "You didn't rape me, Jeff did. You didn't make me do anything I didn't want to do. If you think back you will remember that I went just as crazy as you did last night. I don't blame you. We had every right to expect that what we did behind my closed bedroom door was private."

I sighed and said, "Tell that son of a bitch that I'll be right out. We don't want him passing out those disks."

I joined them in the living room a few minutes later. Tawney was sitting in Jeff's lap. His finger was sliding in and out of her pussy rapidly. I was shocked when I saw her face. She had her eyes closed. Her face was bright red and it looked very much like she was getting turned on. Jeff had tucked the front flap of her little skirt into her waistband and she was completely exposed.

He looked at me when I came into the room. He looked pissed. He snapped, "Well, did you get it out of your system?"

Tawney came to her senses when she realized I was there. She opened her eyes and sat up a little straighter.

I replied, "What do you expect from me, Jeff? How do you expect me to react to all of this? I was a virgin less than two hours ago. I'm not the slut that you are trying to make me into. This is hard for me ... for us."

Jeff shook his head as if he thought he was talking to someone with a mental handicap. He said, "You dumb cunt! You are supposed to hate it! That is why it turns me on so fucking much. But I already told you, I'm not going to put up with a bunch of hassle. You fucking know where you stand and what your options are. You have one option. You do what the fuck I tell you to do. It's okay if you hate it and I don't even mind if you cry. Hell! That turns me on, too. But I'm not going to keep threatening you. I am, however, going to punish you. You are soon going to understand why you want to do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it. Now get your ass over here."

I went over and stood in front of him. I think that I had finally reached the point of total surrender. I knew he was right. Now, in addition to the fun and games he already had on his dirty little mind he was going to do something even worse to punish me. I may be blonde, but I'm not stupid. If you beat me long enough I'm going to figure out that I don't like getting beaten and I'll stop doing whatever it is that led to the beating. Or at least I'll try. I suppose that the punishment could be so horrific that I couldn't bring myself to do it. It was best not to think about that. I will have to keep reminding myself that I have no choice. My body no longer belongs to me.

Jeff pulled his wet finger out of Tawney's pussy and offered it to me. I leaned forward and took his finger into my mouth. That was no punishment and he knew it. He was just putting me in my place.

We went out and got in his car. Jeff picked up both of his cameras on the way out. I knew as soon as I saw him grab the cameras that it was going to be a very bad day. We were not just going out for a hamburger in slutty clothes. Jeff had something horrible in store for us in his perverted little mind.

Jeff's pride and joy was a five year old Mustang convertible. It was a real piece of junk when he bought it. But I had to give him credit for doing this right, at least. He had worked his butt off restoring that car and it was beautiful now. And I'm not a car person, but even I thought it sounded kind of hot when he started it up.

Tawney sat in front with Jeff. I got in back with Barry. I was still trying to adjust my loincloth skirt when he pulled me closer. He pulled the front flap of my skirt up, baring my pussy and started groping me. The look of lust on his face was disturbing. He looked half crazed.

To make matters even worse, Jeff put the convertible top down so that pedestrians and people in full size cars and pickup trucks would have a good view of us. He ordered Tawney to tuck the front of her skirt back into her waistband. He watched her obey. He reached over the armrest and patted her pussy possessively. Then he backed out of the driveway.

Our situation instantly worsened. As soon as we started down the street the breeze began to waft under our blouses, causing them to balloon away from our breasts and remain open, revealing even more of our breasts to anyone who cared to look.

Tawney reached up as if to hold her blouse together but Jeff snapped at her and she dropped her arms.

It wasn't too bad until we got out to the main road. Our speed and therefore the breeze increased. And now there were other vehicles around. At first I found myself glancing around nervously to see who might be getting a good look at my nearly naked body. But when I realized that complete strangers were, indeed, looking into the car and looking at my tits and my pussy I couldn't take it any longer. I turned my head to the front and stared sightlessly through the center of the windshield.

I wondered if this might be my punishment for not immediately obeying Jeff earlier. But since Tawney was being subjected to the same humiliation that I was I reasoned that this was just Jeff being Jeff.

I tried not to look down as we traveled slowly down the four lane road in heavy traffic. But I couldn't help being aware of how often my blouse blew open and my naked breasts were on view to people all around us.

I heard horns blowing from time to time, especially from nearby pickup trucks. One old guy driving a cement truck stayed beside us for nearly two blocks. I could see him hanging out of the window of his truck, staring openly at Tawney and me. He called something out to us. His truck was making too much noise so I couldn't understand his words. But his meaning was clear. He stayed beside our car until he nearly killed the people in the small car in front of his truck, almost not stopping in time at a red light.

The most embarrassing incident, though, was when Jeff moved over into the right hand lane and we ended up having to stop for a red light a couple of blocks farther down the road. We came to a stop right in front of a crowded bus stop. I don't think anyone noticed at first. But I heard someone exclaim, "Son of a bitch! Look at that! I can see her tits!"

We were close enough to the curb that they could see down into the car. A moment later someone pointed out to the guy who first noticed our tits that our skirts were tucked into our waistbands.

We were forced to sit there with a dozen or more strangers staring at our tits and our pussies until the light changed. I couldn't even force myself to look over there. I didn't know who was staring at my all but naked body. But I heard several people making crude remarks and I heard several women who made it clear how disgusted they were.

It seemed to take an hour for that fucking light to change. But we finally got the green light and slowly pulled away from the bus stop. I could see the left side of Tawney's face. She was staring straight ahead. Her cheeks were bright, bright red. But at least she didn't start crying.

It wasn't until we were moving down the block again that I felt my skin prickling as if I had been running naked through a patch of nettles. It wasn't that I was turned on. I wasn't. Or at least I don't think my body was reacting that way. I was just so embarrassed that I was blushing all over my body.

It was more than embarrassment, though. I don't know what it's like to be a boy. But I know that there are differences between the sexes. One glaring difference is body image and body awareness. Girls are raised differently in that aspect of their upbringing more than any other. We are raised to be modest and to protect our bodies from prying eyes. It becomes automatic, a part of us.

Once we start going through puberty the conflict begins. I know that I am supposed to have a problem with being objectified. And to an extent I do. But at the same time, we take pride in our appearance and our sexuality and we harbor a secret, or not so secret pride when boys find us attractive.

We want that. We want boys to think we are sexy and to find us desirable. But it also makes us a little uncomfortable. Keep in mind that these are generalities. Girls, and women, are different just like boys are different. But we all have a lot of our self esteem wrapped up in our body image. Being forced to cede control of our bodies to a boy, especially a cruel boy that we hate is incredibly traumatic.

I will confess that I have had fantasies in which boys saw me naked. I'm sixteen and my hormones are raging just like everyone else my age. But I never imagined it would every actually happen. Or at least not like this!

My reverie was interrupted when Jeff pulled into the crowded parking lot in front of Rudy's. We were allowed to straighten our clothing, for all the good it did. We climbed out of the car. I was glad that no one was near us because for a long moment as I stepped out of the back seat it looked like I was naked from the waist down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.