My Brother's Revenge - Cover

My Brother's Revenge

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter Two

Incest Sex Story: Chapter Two - A sixteen year old girl gets her seventeen year old brother in trouble with their parents. Payback is a bitch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Like the perfect host, Jeff had set the table and laid out a big bowl of scrambled eggs, crisp bacon and toast. We each had a large glass of juice at our seat. But as remarkable as that was, the thing that was hardest to adjust to was his happy, smiling face and congenial demeanor.

While we ate, Jeff asked as if he really cared, "Did you guys sleep okay?"

I scanned his face carefully but there was no indication that there was any hidden meaning. He was apparently just making polite conversation.

I didn't know what to say to him. I've never had a polite, pleasant conversation with my brother in my sixteen years of life. Tawney was just as bewildered as I. He had always treated her as badly as he did me.

Jeff finished eating first. He got up and began to clean off the table. When we finished eating he picked up our plates and put them in the sink. He offered us each another glass of juice. We thanked him but declined. He put the juice in the refrigerator and said, "If you girls have a few minutes, I have something in the living room that I'd like to show you."

His manner didn't change. But I got a cold feeling in my gut. I somehow knew that this was it. This was where my brother made his move. He had probably been planning whatever it was since the day that dad took his keys away.

I wasn't sure how to respond. Tawney was suspicious, too. We looked at each other but we couldn't think of any reason for refusing such a simple request. We followed Jeff into the living room. He smiled pleasantly and said, "Go ahead and have a seat. I have a movie I want you to see. I was actually surprised. I thought it was going to be good. But it turned out a lot better than I thought it would."

I nervously said, "Jeff, we just got up. We don't want to watch a movie right now. Couldn't we do this later?"

He smiled smugly and said, "I think you'll want to see this."

He turned on the television and stood off to the side. He pushed play on the remote control for the DVD player and then he turned and watched us.

Tawney and I screamed in unison when the screen lit up. There we were, totally naked on that big sixty inch, high definition television. We were kissing and touching like lovers. The picture was as clear as a bell.

Jeff chuckled, an evil, villainous sounding reaction to the looks on our faces. He said, "I didn't start at the beginning. I have the whole evening on the disk. I watched you smoke that joint and drink the wine. I watched you undress and start to kiss and touch. I gotta tell you, ladies. This is the hottest movie I've ever seen. I knew you guys were fooling around. But I have to admit, I never thought you'd eat each other's cunts. I almost creamed in my pants when I watched this the first time. But that would have been a waste. Now I have two hot, juicy little cunts that I can do anything I want with. And there are a lot of things I want to do with you two bitches."

I was so shocked that my brain wasn't functioning. Tawney scrambled to her feet and yelled, "Fuck you, you pervert! I'm getting the hell out of here! You can shove your dirty movie up your fucking ass!"

Suddenly Jeff wasn't quite so convivial. His face turned dark and he yelled, "Shut the fuck up and sit down you dizzy cunt! I'll tell you when you can leave! And if anything goes up anybody's ass it's gonna be my cock up yours!"

Tawney remained standing. But she made no move to leave.

Jeff took two steps. He came to a stop in front of her, so close that their bodies were almost touching. He leaned down into her face and yelled, "I said sit the fuck down, you stupid bitch! I own your fucking ass now!"

Tawney slumped in surrender and returned to her seat. Jeff directed our eyes back to the television. It made me furious that this movie existed. The slimy bastard had spied on us!

He must have planted a camera in my room! I had to wonder how long it had been there. I shuddered at the thought. But it was the movie he was playing now that sealed our fate. The wine and the joint were bad. But it was what was going to come that gave Jeff the control he now enjoyed. He didn't even have to say it. There was a movie that showed me and Tawney having sex for nearly five hours. We ate each other's pussy. Not once, but over and over for hours.

I could just imagine who he would send copies of that disk to if we didn't do whatever he wanted. I felt like I was going to be sick. What if the kids in my class saw this?! Oh god! My dad! I could never face my father again if he saw this. And as unbearable as that idea was, Tawney's father was even worse. I could at least talk to my parents. I might never live this down. But Tawney's father is a tyrant. He would beat her black and blue and she would never leave the house again without her father or mother escorting her. He might even send her off to some religious school in the hopes of making a proper young lady out of her.

We were forced to watch until Tawney and I had eaten each other out twice each. After that, Jeff stood back up and said, "I guess you both get the idea. I do have one complaint about the movie. As you probably noticed, there were no close-ups. But don't worry. We'll get some later. Maybe I can splice them in."

He got our attention and we were both relieved to be able to look away from the television. We looked up and into his evil, gloating face. He leered down at us and said, "As I said earlier, I own your asses now. Do I need to go ahead and tell you what I will do with that movie if you don't do what I want from now on?"

We glanced at each other. I saw the tears in her eyes and the fear on her face. I looked back at Jeff and said, "Jeff, we are both virgins."

He laughed and said, "Yeah, isn't that hot?! But if you were thinking of saving it for your husband you can forget about that. I'm going to wear you cunts out. And when I am through with you I have lots of friends who will enjoy fucking you. But let's start slow. I want you to stand up and undress each other. I want to get some good, high resolution pictures of both of you."

Tawney and I sat where we were, unable to move. I watched Jeff set up his movie camera on the tripod. He picked up his digital camera, turned on the movie camera and said, "Come on, ladies. Right here in front of the movie camera. I don't want to have to keep threatening you. If you piss me off I'll just make it harder on you. But then, I'll probably enjoy that, too. So it's up to you. Do what I tell you when I tell you or I'll call up a few of my friends and tell them I need some help."

I struggled to my feet but I couldn't bring myself to do anything. I was terrified.

Tawney groaned and stood up beside me. She took my hand and led me over in front of the camera. She turned to face me and asked, "Do you want to go first? I don't give a shit. The end result is going to be the same."

I shrugged and said, "Go ahead. Let's get this over with."

But saying it didn't make it any easier. My entire body was shaking in fear. I would have been scared if I was undressing in front of a nice boy, a boy I liked. This was a thousand times worse. I hated Jeff. And he felt the same about me. He was going to make this as disgusting as he possibly could. He was going to get his revenge.

Tawney whispered, "I'm sorry." Then she began to pull my t-shirt up. I lifted my arms in the air and she slowly pulled my shirt up and off. She dropped it on the coffee table and reached for the button on my shorts.

I became aware of Jeff coming closer and taking pictures of me in my bra and of Tawney slowly removing my clothes. My thoughts were careening around in my skull, totally out of control. I didn't want to think about what was to come. But I knew how my brother's mind worked and I knew that this was going to be a degrading, humiliating experience. He was going to rape us. But it was going to be more than that. He was going to debase us and he was going to enjoy that as much as he was going to enjoy using our bodies for his own pleasure. I knew it with a total certainty.

And this wasn't going to be just one day of sexual torment at the hands of that fucking deviate. He had us now and with each passing moment we were coming further under his control. These pictures and the movie he was making of our photo session added to his blackmail material. We were helpless. There was nothing we could do about it.

A shudder wracked my body when Tawney pulled my shorts down, exposing my panties to the devil. I stepped out of the shorts and Tawney stood up and moved around behind me to unfasten my bra.

Jeff stopped her. He told her to wrap her arms around me and in the coarsest language he ordered her to move her hands over my body and feel me up while he took more pictures.

I expected him to say something about the expressions on our faces. It was obvious that we hated this. But after a few minutes it occurred to me that it probably turned him on so much more than we detested him and the things he was making us do and that we were almost incapacitated by embarrassment.

He finally ordered Tawney to continue undressing me. He stood close enough to get good close-ups but slightly off to the side so that he didn't block the movie camera's view of the action. I heard the faint click of the camera taking pictures as fast as he could press the shutter button as my bra came loose and slid down my arms, baring my breasts to a boy for the first time. Baring my breasts to my hateful, evil brother! I had to fight back the tears. It was hard. But I didn't want to give the bastard the satisfaction.

He ordered Tawney to play with my breasts for a few minutes and he took more pictures. He even came in very close until my nipple filled his entire view and took several of those demeaning shots. I was reduced to nothing but a collection of female body parts.

There was nothing left now but my panties. He took several close-ups of them and then he ordered Tawney to remove them.

This was not the way I imagined my first sexual experience with a member of the opposite sex. Raped! I was about to be raped by my own brother!

Tawney squatted down behind me and pulled my panties off. She stood up and I stepped out of them and kicked them away. He had, of course, seen me naked. I don't know if his earlier attempts at spying had been successful. But he planted a camera in my bedroom and he had recorded that awful movie.

But I didn't know about it at the time. Now he was standing right in front of me, leering, taking nasty pictures. His loathsome cock was pressing against the front of his pants obscenely.

I have never felt so humiliated in my life. I felt like my entire body must be red with shame. And the horror was just beginning.

Jeff ignored Tawney for the moment. He forced me to pose in ever more revealing poses. At one point he even forced me to sit in an easy chair with my legs over the arms and hold my vagina open. He adjusted the movie camera to capture his fun. Then he knelt in front of me and took pictures of my insides!

He took half a dozen pictures like that. Then he stopped to examine me. He touched me for the first time, working his finger inside of me. I nearly vomited.

I was not lubricating. There was nothing sexy about what I was being forced to do. Jeff seemed disappointed. But he wasn't deterred. He pulled his finger out of my pussy and stuck it in my mouth. He leered down at me and said, "Suck it, bitch. Suck it like you're going to suck my cock in a few minutes."

I sucked on his finger, still fighting back the urge to be sick. He brought his camera back up to his eye with his other hand and took a couple pictures of that degrading behavior. Then he watched me suck on his finger for a minute before pulling it from between my lips and forcing it back inside of my vagina.

I groaned in dismay. But that movie he made was still playing on the television. I had only to look up at the things that Tawney and I were doing to each other and any fight that was rising up in me quickly dissipated when I imagined my parents or my classmates seeing that movie.

Jeff worked his finger in and out of me like a little dick. It was unpleasant. But it wasn't painful. His finger was no larger than a tampon. He was watching his finger explore my virgin opening and after a few minutes he said, "I thought you said you were a virgin. Where the hell is your hymen?"

I responded quietly, "I am. And I don't know. Maybe I never had one. The only thing that has ever been in there is a tampon."

He chuckled and reminded me, "You are forgetting your best friend's tongue."

I had no response to that. So I just let it pass.

He stood up and said, "Okay, cunt. It's time to undress my other little sex slave. I want you to strip her just like she did it for you."

I didn't want to do this. I really hated my brother, more than ever before in my life. But I pleaded, "Please, Jeff. Let her go home. I'll do whatever you want. But you don't have any reason to hate Tawney. She's never done anything to you."

Jeff grinned and said, "It's enough that she is your best friend. But even if she wasn't, hell, she's one sexy bitch! And I own her skanky ass just like I own you. I'd be stupid not to take advantage of a situation like this. I've got two hot pussies to fuck. Shit, Lori! I'm in fucking heaven! Now get off of your fucking ass and do what you are told!"

I got to my feet. Tawney and I exchanged helpless looks of despair while Jeff turned the movie camera back around. I whispered, "I'm sorry."

She had tears in her eyes. She shrugged and nodded slightly. I could tell that she appreciated my futile efforts on her behalf. But she knew Jeff well enough to know that he was enjoying this too much. He wasn't going to let either one of us go. Maybe not ever!

When Jeff was ready I moved closer to Tawney. She lifted her arms in the air and I pulled her shirt off. My pervert brother started circling around taking pictures with his digital camera. He reminded me that I was not to come between Tawney and the movie camera.

I glowered at him. He just smiled and said, "You'll pay for that look, bitch. I love it that you hate this. But you better start treating me with respect because making you miserable turns me the fuck on. I'm going to be punishing you a lot anyway. I owe you for a lifetime of shit. But I'd advise you to try and get on my good side. I might just take it easy on you if you please me."

Hah! Like that animal even has a good side!

But there was no sense in antagonizing the fucking psycho. I tried to keep my face expressionless while I returned to undressing my best friend for his amusement.

I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down. Tawney was wearing a pair of sexy bikini panties and Jeff obviously liked what he saw. I heard him exclaim, "Alright!" under his breath as I pulled her shorts down.

Tawney stepped out of the shorts and I dropped them on the coffee table with my clothes. I stood up and went behind her to unfasten her bra. He reminded me that he wanted me to feel her up through her underwear first.

I felt silly. I moved my hands over her breasts but he wasn't satisfied with my mechanical movements. He snapped, "You better put some feeling in it, you stupid cunt! I'm about that close to taking a belt to your fat ass!"

I do not have a fat ass! But I heard in his voice just how much he wanted to do just that. I moved closer to Tawney and tried to fake caressing her the way I had done it in earnest last night. It wasn't the same. But he seemed satisfied. Or at least he didn't complain.

After teasing her bra covered breasts for a minute I moved one hand down to the thin little patch of material that covered her pussy. She shuddered in revulsion at having to entertain him this way. I don't think he even noticed. If he did he didn't care.

I moved my finger over her protruding mound then cupped it in my hand. I slid the tip of my middle finger through her slit. Her only reaction was to sob quietly in despair.

He took a handful of pictures. Then he nodded and said, "Okay."

I unfastened the catch on her bra and slowly let it fall open. I whispered in her ear, "I'm so sorry, Tawney."

There was no response. She stood still as a statue while I slowly slid her bra straps down and removed it, baring her breasts to my brother's beady eyes.

He took more pictures, even getting those same close-ups of her nipples that he did when she undressed me. But this time he bent down and took each of her nipples in his mouth. I couldn't see what he did. I only saw her reaction. She shuddered violently. Then she groaned in despair as he took several more pictures of her erect nipples.

He finally stood back and nodded to me. I squatted down behind her and pulled her little bikini panties down while Jeff continued taking pictures of her humiliation.

I started to get to my feet when her panties were lying on the floor. Jeff snapped, "Don't fucking move!"

He ordered Tawney to turn so that her side was to the movie camera. Then he ordered me to kneel behind her. When we were positioned where he wanted us he said, "Lori, I want you to kiss your lover's ass now. Kiss it all over. Then I want you to spread the cheeks of her ass apart and lick the crack of her ass just like you licked her pussy last night."

I looked up at him in shock. I thought that he must surely be kidding. He smiled and said, "It will be good practice for when you are doing it for me and my friends."

I blanched as the horror that was my immediate future tried to carve away at my brain. I forced myself once more to turn away from those terrible mental images of what was to come. The reality of the present was intolerable enough. I had to concentrate on these things he made me do. If I thought of where this was going I'd go crazy.

I touched my lips to the soft skin of my best friend's sexy ass and began to kiss her the way that Jeff had demanded. She shuddered in response to the humiliation. But she didn't move. She didn't respond in any way except to cry softly.

Jeff took so many pictures that I thought surely his memory card would have to fill up soon. There was little else that I could hope for now. But he obviously planned this very carefully. He surely had another memory card handy.

After covering my best friend's ass with soft kisses I slowly spread her ass cheeks apart. I held my breath and slid my tongue through the part, with Jeff and his camera right there to capture my humiliation.

It sounds like such a nasty thing to do. But it wasn't really. Tawney is clean. There was no unpleasant odor, no objectionable taste. It was no different than licking her anywhere else on her sexy body. It was just the idea of what I was doing and the fear that someone would see those horrid pictures that Jeff was so eagerly taking as fast as he could push the shutter button.

He let me continue to lick her ass that way for several minutes, enjoying the look on my face more than the act itself I'm sure. Then he ordered Tawney to sit down in the chair the way that I had earlier, with her legs over the padded arms.

She wiped her eyes with the back of her arms and took the seat. Jeff adjusted the movie camera again. Then, after taking more revealing pictures of her body he ordered me to kneel between her legs.

He ordered me to hold her vagina open while he took more of those vulgar and disgusting pictures. Then he ordered me to demonstrate how I had eaten her pussy last night.

Neither of us was turned on by what my asshole brother was making us do. We were horrified. Tawney's only reaction was more quiet tears as I worked my tongue into her opening for my brother's amusement.

He took a fistful of pictures and then pushed my head out of the way and put his finger inside of her. He examined her pussy closely. It was nearly identical to mine. She didn't have a noticeable hymen either. There was a small piece of thin tissue forming a half circle, like a crescent moon near her vaginal opening. It didn't block the opening, though.

He touched it with his fingertip and she jumped. He asked skeptically, "Is that it?"

Tawney sobbed and replied, "I don't know! I'm not a doctor. Hell! You've seen more vaginas than I have!"

Jeff moved so fast that neither of us saw it coming. He slapped her tit so hard that the noise was like a gunshot echoing in the room.

Tawney screamed and grabbed her breast.

Jeff laughed and said, "That's what happens when you get smart with me, bitch! You aren't going to do that again, are you?"

Tawney sniffed and massaged her tender breast. She quietly answered, "No."

Jeff straightened up with a self satisfied look on his face and said, "Fuck this shit! I've been putting this off long enough. If I don't cum soon I'm gonna cum in my pants!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.