Tag Erin: a Slut in Need... - Cover

Tag Erin: a Slut in Need...

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4: A Slut for Daddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Slut for Daddy - Fourteen year old Erin is a catholic schoolgirl struggling with newfound sexual desires. When she catches the eye of Heather, a senior cheerleader and the most popular girl in school, things become even more complicated as Erin discovers the truth about herself...and her mother!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   School  

"Don't get my seat all wet," Stacy told me, giving me a little look and I smiled innocently.

"I'm not!" I had my feet on the dash of her Mercedes, keeping my legs up as I pressed a wad of damp paper towels against my pussy.

"God!" she giggled. "How many guys did you fuck, Erin?"

"Ummm..." I shrugged. "All of them, I think."

"Heh!"

"Except that Chinese guy in the dress," I said with a laugh. "He just wanted to eat me out mostly."

"He's weird," Stacy nodded.

"Yeah."

"Ask your mom if you can spend the night with us tomorrow," she said. "It's gonna be a full moon."

"Okay," I said. "What's the moon got to do with anything?"

"Nothing really," she grinned at me. "But it's a good excuse."

"For another party?" I laughed and stuck my tongue out at her.

"No! Something better than that," Stacy told me. "You'll see."

"You guys are so weird."

"Yeah!" she giggled too.

"Did, um..." I looked at her in the dim light, " ... did you do it tonight?"

"Do what?"

"Have sex with somebody?" I asked, because so far as I'd been able to tell, the only one having sex was me. And all the guys, I mean, you know.

"No way!" she rolled her dark eyes. "I wouldn't let any of those guys touch me with a ten foot pole!"

"Really?" I blinked at her. "What about Lisa?"

"Lisa?" she giggled. "Well, yeah. I'd let her touch me."

"Shut-up!" I said. "You know what I mean."

"If we were sluts, we wouldn't need you," she said with a smile. "Would we?"

"Ummm..." I shrugged and I had no idea what that meant.

"You don't have to worry about the game either," she told me. "Did Heather talk to you?"

"I don't?" I narrowed my eyes. "Why not?"

"I guess she didn't," Stacy shrugged. "We got someone else to play, so you don't have to."

"But..." I frowned because I sorta did want to play. "Who?"

"Justine!" she said, laughing like it was a great joke. "She's a total virgin, can you believe that?"

"I don't know," I said, half smiling and wondering what she was talking about.

"She just wants to be a slut," Stacy said. "That's why she fooled Heather."

"She did?"

"That girl never fucked anybody!"

"She didn't?"

"Especially Gary!" Stacy snorted. "God! I can't believe we set you up with a virgin!"

"You did?" I frowned. "But I thought he just liked me?"

"You're lucky you didn't grow horns or something!" Stacy grinned at me. "That would be kinda hard to explain!"

"Horns?"

"Heather thinks it's because he totally loves you, but..."

"He does?" I smiled.

" ... Lisa thinks it's because of her spell," Stacy rolled her eyes. "She's so stuck up sometimes!"

"She is? What spell?"

"She thinks she's Lazarus or something."

"Who's Lazarus?"

"But I knew you were the one," she nodded her head and smiled at me. "I can tell!"

"Tell what?" I blinked at her. "I'm the what?"

"You'll find out!" Stacy said, totally teasing me as she pulled up in front of my house. "See ya tomorrow!"

"Ummm..." I frowned because I wanted to know what shed been talking about, but Stacy just kissed me, pulling my mouth to hers and working her tongue eagerly against mine for a breathless minute.


"Roses?" I stared at the flowers sprouting from a water pitcher on the kitchen table. There were a dozen of them. Red ones with thorns and everything, baby's breath too, and I found a little card on a wire. "I'm sorry — G" was all it said and I frowned because I suddenly remembered I'd promised to call Gary and it was already midnight.

I heard some muffled noises, the squeaking of Mom's bed and some soft grunts and groans. I wondered if she'd invited those black guys over again and I smiled at the thought, still holding the paper towels to my cum filled pussy. God! I must have had like a gallon of spooge inside me and I just wanted to get to the bathroom so I could let it all go. Trying to keep it all inside was giving me little cramps, kinda, but I liked the feeling too. Like I was seriously hot and squishy inside and my thighs were damp and I probably reeked of sex. I hadn't really fucked all those guys, but at least a dozen of them for sure, and I'd sucked off three other ones. My tummy was kinda full too!

"You're fucking my mom?" I'd only wanted to take a peek before getting in the shower, but now I was staring as Mom rode Gary's hard cock like a cowgirl.

"Erin!" Gary stared at me, flat on his back on my mom's bed with his hands on her hips while she straddled him with her knees spread wide.

"Oh! Don't stop!" Mom gasped. "Fuck me!"

I didn't think she even knew I was there because Mom seemed to be in the middle of an orgasm or something. She had her palms on my boyfriend's chest, rolling her ass like a hula dancer, and looking up at the ceiling like God was waving at her. What as slut! Fucking her daughter's boyfriend after he'd come over to apologize, bringing flowers and everything. I mean, it was obvious, right? Gary hadn't gotten my phone call and being the love-sick, hormone-filled, cheating teenage boy that he was ... Mom decided to comfort him?

It made me sorta mad!

Mostly at Gary, since I could pretty much understand Mom's point of view. Any man was fair game if his girlfriend wasn't around, or even if she was, sometimes. I should have been keeping a closer eye on him, that's what Mom would say and she'd be right. I'd have done the same thing to her. But Gary? He was cheating on me! After telling me how much he loved me in front of the whole school! What a jerk!

"You asshole!" I frowned at him, unzipping my skirt and walking into the room. "I can't believe you're fucking my mom!"

"I'm ... ugh! ... sorry!" he groaned, but I didn't believe him. It wasn't like he was trying to stop!

"Ohhhh ... Yesss..." Mom sighed, biting her bottom lip and grinding her horny cunt around my boyfriend's hard cock. She was definitely out of it. Lost in that special place and I knew what that was like, believe me!

"Just ... Don't talk!" I told Gary, climbing onto the bed. "I'm not gonna believe anything you say anyway!"

"But Erin ... Mmmph!" I pushed my steaming, cum-filled pussy onto his mouth, and that shut him up!

I honestly don't think Gary had ever licked a girl's pussy before in his life, but that was his golden opportunity to learn. He owed me something and my cunt was kind of sore after fucking all those guys at the party. If Gary really wanted to be forgiven, if he was really sorry and wanted to be my boyfriend, he'd do whatever he could to make me happy. This was like a little test or something, that's how I looked at it, a last chance for Gary to show me that he loved me, not just say it. Anybody can say anything, it doesn't really mean a whole lot, you know?

"Erin?" Mom stared at me and her blue eyes were shining, her beautiful face flushed with the pleasure of her orgasms. Her nipples were dark and puffy and her pussy was wrapped around my boyfriend's cock as she sat on his thighs, frozen for a second as she realized I'd caught them in the act.

"Hi Mom," I smiled at her as we faced each other with Gary beneath us. Like how could I be mad at my own mother?

"I didn't expect you to ... Oh!" she blinked rapidly when she realized I was naked except for my too small halter top and sitting on Gary's face.

"Ummmm ... Lick me, Gary..." I sighed with a soft giggle, rolling my hips and feeling the boy's tentative tongue lapping at my gaping pussy. " ... Show me you love me ... Lick my pussy..."

"I'm sorry, Erin..." Mom looked nervous, glancing around the room and then down at her pussy where Gary's cock was stuffed inside her. " ... We didn't mean to ... Um ... It just sort of happened and..."

"It's okay, Mom," I nodded my head. "It's not your fault."

"But..." she was frowning, " ... I should get up and, um..."

"No," I made a face at her and gave my boyfriend's mouth a little grind. "Ohhh yeah ... Gary ... That feels good ... Like that, boyfriend ... Get all that cum out of me!"

"All what cum?" Mom asked, narrowing her eyes and trying to slip into Mom mode, but she'd started moving again too, just a little as she worked her pussy around the cock inside her.

"Ummm ... I went to a little ... Oh!" I gasped as Gary's long, stiff tongue went as deep inside my spermy cunt as he could get it.

"Uh-huh," Mom smiled at me, enjoying the look on my face as she began to lift her ass and rock that cock again.

"A little party," I finished with a happy sigh. "Ohhh ... I'm full of cum, Mom!"

"Take this off," she said, reaching for my top and pulling the pink halter over my tits.

"Yeah!" I nodded, rubbing my pussy all over Gary's sucking mouth as I lifted my arms and leaned forward.

"Is he doing it?" Mom asked, pulling the halter free of my arms and tossing it over her shoulder. "Is he licking your pussy, baby?"

"Yeah, Mom!" I nodded happily. "Oh! God ... He's gonna make me cum too!"

"Ummm ... Good ... Lick her good, Gary ... That's a boy!" Mom was giggling, riding his swollen cock harder, dragging her horny pussy up and down the shaft while she watched him clean the spunk from my sex.

"Mmmphh!" Gary tried to say something, but mostly he was really sucking my cunt pretty good for a beginner. His butt would come off the bed as he tried to fuck my mom, and his hands were all over me now, stroking my thighs and squeezing me, pulling and pushing me so he could lick and kiss my slutty hole and get a little breath of fresh air every now and again.

"Swallow it..." I breathed, " ... Eat that nasty cum for me ... Swallow all of it, Gary..."

That's what was really bringing me off, knowing that my cheating boyfriend was licking the ball juice of a dozen guys out of my seriously fucked pussy. That stuff was thick too, and gooey, and it would run out of my sex in big salty, milky globs to fill Gary's hungry mouth. I could feel him swallowing, hear it even as he'd gulp loudly and smack his lips and use his tongue to dig inside me for more.

"Ohhhh ... That's so sexy!" Mom decided and she had her hands on my tits, holding my aching boobs and squeezing them while we fucked my boyfriend.

"Yeah," I agreed, nodding and licking my lips and looking into my mom's eyes. It was like looking into a mirror, a magic mirror that showed me who ... and what ... I'd be in fourteen more years.

"You're so pretty, Erin," Mom told me, rubbing her thumbs around my fat, pink nipples and making me shiver.

"So are you, Mom," I whispered, moving my hands from her shoulder to her hair, that thick blonde hair that looked just like mine, soft and slightly damp with sweat. I pulled her close and we both knew what we were going to do.

"Ummmm..." she sighed into my mouth, following it quickly with her tongue and I met it eagerly with my own.

I pulled us tightly together and Mom's arms went around me as our breasts found each other. I moaned at the sensation of her stiff, hot nipples pressing into my soft flesh. Her tongue filled my mouth and I sucked on it and played with it while my fingers dug through her hair. It was as good a kiss as I'd ever gotten from anyone, except maybe Heather, but she wasn't on my mind just then. Mom was riding my boyfriend's cock while I rode his tongue and we were making out hot and heavy.

"Ahhh!" Mom blinked at me suddenly, breaking our kiss and Gary was pulling me hard against his mouth as he arched his back.

He was cumming! Mom was cumming too, the sensation of my boyfriend dumping his hot load inside her pussy had brought Mom off and I kissed her again, wanting to share her orgasm. I tongue fucked her mouth deeply, like I was trying to lick her tonsils or something, and her body trembled with pleasure. It was the coolest thing ever, kissing my mom and holding her while she came all over a hard cock.

"I want to taste it," I told her a minute or two later and Gary's cock was softening anyway, not completely, but enough that Mom's pussy was pushing him out of her.

"Yeah ... Oh God!" Mom giggled with the giddiness of her orgasm, smiling and nodding and it was easy to get her off my boyfriend.

"Ohhh..." Gary breathed as I lifted my pussy from his face. He was red and wet! God! His face was covered with the juice from my pussy. Girl cum and all the semen those guys had put inside me, it was all over Gary's handsome, smiling face.

I didn't spend a lot of attention on him though, I wanted to know what a pussy tasted like after being fucked. Mom didn't mind, she pulled me on top of her in a lesbian 69 with my pussy over her face and my mouth pressed against her freshly soaked cunt. I could smell her strong! The odor of Gary's semen and especially her own sharp musk filling my nose and making my heart thump quickly with raw excitement. I split her loose labia easily, they were fat and greasy, and inside Mom was hot and pink, the entrance to her vagina covered with a thick glaze of pale fuck juice.

"Ohhh!" Mom groaned softly, spreading her legs with her knees bent, pushing herself up to meet my tongue as I began lapping at her sperm-filled sex.

The flavor was rich and salty and bitter-sweet, a heady mix of their orgasms filling her pussy like cream of sex soup. I dug into her pussy greedily too, using my fingers to pull Mom's lips apart and I pursed my lips, kissing her hole and sucking noisily to draw the cum into my mouth. I swallowed quickly, eating my Mom's pussy the best I knew how and she was doing the same to me. I gasped and moaned and rocked my hips as I felt her own tongue moving across my pussy and against my small clitoris.

"Jesus!" I heard Gary saying and I thought he was just sitting there watching us, but I couldn't see him. "That's crazy! God! You're really doing it!"

He sounded like he couldn't believe it and I almost giggled, but I was too busy swallowing my boyfriend's cum as I sucked it out of my mom's pussy. I wanted to make her cum again, just like she was trying to bring me off and I was close anyway. Gary hadn't quite got me there, but Mom really knew how to suck clit! She must have been a serious cunt lapper back in high school because she was good at it! My whole body felt like a coiled spring, getting tighter and tighter as I tried to hold back, but it was useless. When I came, it was lights out and all I could do was hold my mom's thighs and kiss her pussy and grind my cunt against her face.

It was a monster cum!

Halfway through it, Gary decided to get in on the action. His cock was hard again and he pushed it into my pussy from behind, sliding it right over Mom's tongue as she continued licking and sucking my clit. That just pushed me higher, feeling that long, fat dick driving into my well-used pussy. It felt nothing but good and especially with Mom's tongue licking around the shaft, teasing my clit as Gary stroked me at a nice, slow pace. That was beautiful and I came again, shivering with pleasure and practically whimpering between Mom's smooth thighs as I kissed and licked them.

Every now and then Gary would pull his cock out of me completely, making me groan with frustration at the sudden emptiness. Mom sucked my cum off his prick and then she fed it back to my cunt so that Gary could slam his cock inside me fast and hard, making me yelp with joy. I don't know how many times I came, but it was a lot, and when my boyfriend finally unloaded deep inside my pussy, I had one last orgasm to mix with his.

I think mom was sucking his balls while he sprayed semen hard against my cervix, but I couldn't be sure. I was floating away on the rush of ecstasy that filled me. I could feel my pussy spasm with those wonderful contractions around Gary's dick, grabbing him and massaging the boy's throbbing prick for every drop of sperm his balls could give me. It was perfect and beautiful and by the end of it, when he pulled his cock out of my pussy so Mom could wash him clean in her hungry mouth, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.


I'd fallen asleep and when I woke up Gary was gone. Mom was awake though and she shook my shoulder gently.

" ... wake up, Erin," she said. "You're going to be late for school."

"Mmmm..." I pouted and pulled my pillow over my head, rolling over on her disheveled bed.

"No, you don't," Mom took it away from me. "If I have to get up, you have to get up!"

SLAP!

"Ow!" I jerked my head as she spanked my bare naked butt.

"Get in the shower," she said. "I'll make you some breakfast."

"Where's Gary?" I asked, sitting up slowly and scratching my head.

"He went home," Mom said over her shoulder. "I think we wore the boy out."

"Wore me out," I sighed, falling back on the bed as she left the room.

It seemed really strange waking up naked in Mom's bed and knowing we'd both fucked my boyfriend ... and each other! I'd had sex with my mom! I blinked at that because I'd actually forgotten it as my brain tried to wake up, which means I hadn't really forgotten at all. It felt like it though and I had no idea what that meant. She'd been acting pretty normal, but all Mom had been doing was rousting me out of bed, so that didn't mean anything. Was she nervous? Was Mom a little scared by it? I thought I was, but I couldn't be sure. If she was okay, I'd be okay. Probably.

I took a shower, a quick one, and washed my pussy really good. I was kind of sore down there, but I'd had a lot of sex the night before, so that was understandable. I mean, I was still practically a virgin, but I'd been gang-banged twice already too, so I wasn't that sore. My pussy seemed to like cock just fine and I fingered myself carefully and I was relieved to find my pussy was still tight. I'd been sort of worried that I'd be all stretched out or something, but I wasn't. I could feel the walls of my sex squeezing my finger and that felt pretty good. Thumbing my clit felt good too and ... I didn't have time for that!

"How do you feel?" Mom asked as I walked into the kitchen dressed in my school uniform.

"Tired," I shrugged, sitting down at the table and mostly avoiding her eyes until I knew what she was thinking.

"Well, thank God it's Friday," Mom laughed lightly and she'd taken a shower before waking me up and was dressed in a t-shirt and panties.

"Yeah," I nodded and then I saw the pill, the second morning after pill, sitting on the table. "Is this still gonna work?"

"I hope so," she sighed. "But no more unprotected sex for you, right?"

"Uh, right," I nodded, swallowing the pill with my orange juice.

"I mean it," she told me, but then she relaxed because we'd already had this talk and didn't need to go through it again. Mom wasn't much of a nag about stuff.

"I can't believe Gary had sex with you," I said, sounding more cautious than outraged.

"He's a boy," Mom shrugged, putting a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me. "They do that sort of thing."

"But you're my mom," I giggled nervously. "Was it, um ... his idea?"

"His idea?" she laughed and I blushed a little. "He looked so sad, Erin. I don't know. He needed a hug."

"So it was your idea," I said, finally looking at her and Mom shrugged.

"Girls are like that too," she told me. "It's your fault."

"I know," I sighed.

"You have to keep a close eye on him."

"Yeah."

"Especially if the other girls find out how good he is with his tongue!"

"Did you try it?"

"For about an hour after you fell asleep!" Mom grinned at me. "That young man loves to eat pussy."

"Yeah," I giggled. "He didn't even care that I was full of spunk!"

"Hmmm..." she smiled over a cup of coffee. "There aren't a lot of boys like that running around, Erin."

"He took me to a gang-bang on our first date," I laughed. "God! You think he wants me to have sex with other guys?"

"Gary wasn't complaining last night," she said. "Just be nice to him, okay?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "I will."

"Some of the other boys might give him a hard time."

"Why?"

"Because he's a sperm sucker," Mom shrugged and I gasped at her, giggling as she smiled at me.

"Did you ever have a boyfriend like Gary?" I wondered. "I mean..."

"Once," Mom nodded. "My senior year of high school, when you were still a baby, one of my teachers sort of dated me all year."

"Really?" I smiled around a bit of toast and my mom had never talked a whole lot about this stuff with me.

"He was married, so..." she shrugged, " ... but he took care of me, gave me money to help us out. He used to buy you a lot of clothes."

"Yeah?" I smiled at that.

"And I was seeing other boys, you know, guys at school or whatever and Larry never complained."

"His name was Larry?"

"Uh-huh," Mom nodded. "I'd come to school full of cum, just soaked in the stuff, and he'd clean me out every time."

"That's cool."

"Yeah," she agreed. "It was nice while it lasted."

"What happened to him?"

"I don't know," Mom shrugged. "After I got my diploma I didn't see too much of him. I had to get a job and he still had a wife and kids of his own. I went to school with his youngest daughter."

"You did?" I giggled.

"Uh-huh," she sighed with a smile. "That was kind of weird, seeing her in class and knowing her dad was going to be fucking me later."

"Hey Mom, um..." I cleared my throat, " ... what we did..."

"Oh, don't worry about," she scrunched her nose at me. "That was just girl fun, right?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "Do you think we can do it again ... sometimes? I mean, do you want to?"

"Sometimes," Mom grinned at me. "You're pussy is sweet, Erin."

"So is yours," I giggled, showing her my tongue and blushing a little. This was really weird, but it felt kind of normal too. I can't explain it really, but it was more like Mom was my sister than anything else, but I knew she'd always be my mom, so...

"You'd better get to your bus," she said, glancing at the clock. "And I have to get ready for work."

"Yeah," I nodded, standing up. "I'm glad you're not mad."

"About what?" Mom narrowed her eyes and pulled me down for a hug and kiss goodbye.

"About, um ... me being sort of a ... slut."

"I don't think getting mad would help," she laughed lightly, kissing my cheek as I hugged her. "And besides, I'm a slut too, so ... What's there to complain about?"

"I love you," I sighed.

"I love you too," she pushed me away. "Have fun in school."

"I will!"

"And use condoms!"

"Nag!" I laughed, closing the door behind me and I really did have to run for my bus.


I took a different seat on the bus, just to see what would happen. I found a bench seat facing forward, the way they usually do, towards the back where the bus was still empty. I lived near the beginning of the route which was why I always got the same seat and by the time the bus got downtown half an hour later it would be fairly packed.

Anyway, I sat up straight when the bus rolled up to the second stop after mine and Clark Kent got on with a small crowd of businessmen. He looked a little confused for a second when he saw my usual seat empty, the one he always sat down next to. He looked kind of disappointed actually and I smiled at that, and then he saw me and he smiled too. Not a big smile, not a grin or anything, but just a little one and I could see the wheels turning as he decided what he was going to do.

"Hi!" I said as he sat down next to me and that was the first word I'd ever spoken to him after two weeks of riding together every morning.

"Hi," he replied softly. "Sitting back here today, huh?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, smoothing my plaid skirt as I looked down.

"My name's..." he started introducing himself, but I stopped him.

"Clark!" I said with a giggle. "I want to call you Clark, okay?"

"Uhhh..." he chuckled softly and his warm eyes fixed on mine.

"You look like Clark Kent," I told him before he could ask why. "Like, Superman kinda."

"I do?" he smiled at that. "So what do I get to call you? Lois?"

"No!" I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm Erin."

"It's nice to finally meet you, Erin."

"Yeah," I bit my lip and pulled some hair out of my face.

"How, um..." he glanced around the bus as it stopped again and more people got on, " ... How old are you?"

"Old enough," I said softly. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Oh yes," he nodded, taking the excuse to look me all over. "You're very pretty."

"Thanks," I smiled, pushing the tip of my little pink tongue between my teeth.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, but he knew I had someone because I still had the fading hickeys Stacy had given me on my neck.

"Yeah," I sighed. "But he knows about me anyway."

"Knows..."

"That I like boys," I giggled. "A lot."

"I see," he drew a deep breath and nodded.

"But I like men better, I think," I sucked my lips, looking into Clark's handsome face. "Do you like me?"

"Yeah," he said with a nod. "I like you a lot, Erin."

"You can touch me," I whispered. "If you want."

"Uhhh..." he smiled and looked around.

For a moment I didn't think Clark would do it, but then I felt his hand, his fingertips tickling my bare thigh where my skirt had ridden up. I took a breath and nodded, looking straight ahead and feeling my heart going faster. The man carried a coat with him, like a trench coat sort of thing that businessmen like, and it was soft and dark and he used it to cover his lap and mine. That might have looked a little suspicious, but nobody could really see what was going on as his hand moved across the top of my thigh and inside.

I hitched a sharp breath when I felt his fingers touching my panty covered sex. I spread my legs for him, shifting slightly and trying to look bored, staring out the window, but my tummy was tumbling and my heart racing. My pussy had already grown moist and now he was stroking me through the thin cotton, rubbing up and down my slit so that y panty was pushed inside me a little.

My own hand moved as well, crawling under Clark's coat until I felt the soft wool of his suit pants. I found the lump of his cock easily as it strained for freedom and he seemed very large to me. I could feel the shape of him and his penis was thick! God! And hot too, I could feel the warmth through his trousers as I caressed and squeezed him. I was jerking him off awkwardly through his clothes, feeling both excited and frustrated by that wonderful tease.

It was easier for Clark as he pulled the crotch of my panty aside and I had to bite my lips as he massaged my bare, hairless pussy. I closed my eyes, not wanting to make a sound and my fist gave the man's prick a real hard squeeze, but I couldn't help it. He was fingering me slowly, curling one of his fingers and sliding it inside my humid pussy. He got it all the way in, with his hand turned awkwardly, and began wriggling it around slowly.

I groaned weakly and wanted to close my legs, to trap his hand between my thighs. He didn't fuck me, didn't pump my pussy or anything, but just played against the soft walls of my sex, massaging the hot flesh of my cunt until I couldn't help but gasp and shiver with the effort of trying not to cum. He fingered me for a long time, for twenty minutes probably while the bus made its lazy circuit through suburbia, and I did cum. Clark made me cum in his hand like three times, bringing me off with the small, delicious orgasms that I loved. The roller coaster cums, up and down and leaving me hungry for more.

All I wanted to do was fuck him! My pussy was hot and ready, dripping cum onto the vinyl seat beneath me. My thighs were wet, my butt sat in a puddle of girl goo, and the air was thick with the tang of my arousal. Every guy there could smell my cunt and I wanted a cock inside me so badly I could almost taste it. I hunched my haps and fucked myself on his fingers, but it wasn't the same and maybe that was the best part in some strange, torturous way. I'd cum three times, but I was jacked up for more and the anticipation was beautiful.

"We have to find a way to fuck," I whispered as the bus stopped at its destination. We were downtown and I had to transfer to another one. Clark had to go to his office.

"Soon," he whispered back.

"Yeah," I blinked and nodded as he fixed my panties for me under his coat, giving my pussy a little spanking with his fingers for being such a horny little slut.

And then he left me, avoiding the looks from other men and shuffling out the back door. I had to get up too and I shivered with a chill. The air was cool and I was hot, wet and sticky and that was a feeling I'd been growing used to all week. That realization made me giggle and some guys smiled at me, older guys. Grown men who probably had daughters my age and I knew they wanted to fuck me! That was the best feeling in the world.


"Uh, Erin ... Hi," Gary smiled hopefully when I found him at his locker.

"Hi," I smiled back at him, just so he'd know I hadn't come looking for him just to kick him in the balls or something.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.