Tag Erin: a Slut in Need...
A Slut Indeed

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: A Slut Indeed - Fourteen year old Erin is a catholic schoolgirl struggling with newfound sexual desires. When she catches the eye of Heather, a senior cheerleader and the most popular girl in school, things become even more complicated as Erin discovers the truth about herself...and her mother!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   School  

"Erin?" The bathroom door opened and my mom looked around it as I stood under the hot spray of the shower.

It was morning, a little before six, and I wasn't tired yet, but I would be later. Heather and her friends ... my friends ... had kept me up all night, or most of it anyway, and I'd never known anyone could have as much sex as we'd had. My tongue felt stiff and swollen, my lips were puffy and bruised. Stacy had given me love bites on my thighs, breasts, and neck. A dozen of them and even one on my tummy. Lisa had shaved my pussy for me, despite my weak protests that I'd been waiting my whole life for pubic hair, and now my fourteen year old sex was soft and smooth just like hers.

"Uh, hi Mom," I said through the shower curtain, seeing her only vaguely and praying that she wasn't mad.

"What time did you come home last night?" she asked, pulling down her panties and sitting on the toilet.

"A little bit ago," I answered with a hard swallow. "My friend, um ... Heather, gave me a ride."

"Okay," Mom said and she didn't sound mad. "What did you do all night?"

"Uhhh..." I bit my lip, washing my body slowly and I was a really bad liar, " ... we went swimming."

"All night?" She actually giggled as she stood up, fixing her panties and flushing the toilet.

"Mom! God!" I winced as all of a sudden the water got really hot and I stepped back.

"Sorry," she said, but she didn't sound very sorry.

"You know her," I finally said and I guess it sounded like an accusation or something, but I didn't mean it to. I was just confused and I still didn't really understand how Heather could know so much about me and my mom.

"I think so," she told me. "Yeah."

"Think so?" I pulled the shower curtain back a little, just enough so I could see her. "I heard Heather talking to you on the phone!"

"Well..."

"She's got your picture on her mirror, Mom," I blinked water out of my eyes. "Your school picture from when you were in ninth grade."

"She kept it?" Mom actually smiled and I frowned at her.

"Why does she have your picture?"

"Did you ask her?"

"She wouldn't tell me," I said. "She just kinda ... laughed about it."

"She didn't tell you anything?" Mom asked, leaning against the sink in an old t-shirt and white panties. She looked like she'd had a sleepless night too, with her blonde hair all thick and tousled in a big bed head.

"She told me, um ... You played Tag," I said slowly. "At school."

"Oh." She narrowed her blue eyes and sort of shrugged. "Finish your shower. I'll make you eggs."

"Did you?" I asked her.

"I'll make you an omelet," she said, ignoring my question. "How about that?"

"Mom!"

She closed the bathroom door behind her as she left and I frowned because I knew Heather had been telling me the truth. I wanted to hear it from my mom though. I wanted her to explain it to me. I realized that I didn't really know that much about my mom, you know? Mostly she was just the person who loved me and told me what to do and made sure we had what we needed. She was my mom and I'd never had anyone else. I'd never had a father. I didn't even know his name and I'd never seen a picture and Mom hadn't ever said a word about him.

I wanted to ask her about that stuff. I wanted to ask her if she was a slut, like Heather had told me she'd been. But she was my mom, you know? So I couldn't.

"What happened to you?" she asked me, staring at my neck. I couldn't hide all the bruises Stacy had given me, not those four hickeys, dark red and obvious against my pale skin.

My uniform didn't cover them at all and it wasn't like I could wear a turtleneck or something. I went to a catholic school, Our Lady of Lourdes, and so I had to wear a uniform. I wore a white blouse with a loose tie under the wide collar and a navy blue blazer over it. A plaid skirt, light blue and pleated and a little shorter than it was supposed to be, since I had kind of long legs and they were still growing. Knee-high socks, white ones, with black Skechers on my feet. I looked just like all the other girls, except I had love bites all over my neck.

"Ummm..." I blushed and smiled weakly.

"Never mind," Mom shook her head. "I can guess. Heather gave those to you?"

"Kind of," I answered carefully, wondering what Mom would think of me being with another girl. I had zero idea of her opinion of the subject.

"Kind of?" she laughed lightly and stared at me, wanting a better answer than that.

"Some friends of hers, um ... friends of mine, girls, we sort of..." I swallowed hard. "Are you mad?"

"Other girls?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Okay," Mom nodded, scooping an omelet out of the pan and putting it on a plate.

"Okay?" I almost smiled. "You don't think it's kind of ... weird?"

"Are you gay?" Mom asked me, just flat out staring into my eyes and I blinked at her.

"No," I said. "I don't think so."

"If you are," she said, putting the plate on the table. "I won't be mad. You can tell me, Erin. Sit down and eat."

"I'm not a, um ... lesbian," I told her, sitting down as she poured herself some coffee. "It just kind of happened."

"I understand," she smiled and it was weirding me out a little. "You're old enough try new things."

"I am?" I watched her sit down next to me. "Did you ever ... I mean, when you were in school..."

I was blushing hard, trying to find the right words and Mom was waiting patiently, maybe even enjoying my discomfort.

"Did you ever do it with another girl?" I finally asked her, feeling my heart thumping in my chest.

"A little bit," she said and then made me wait while she sipped her coffee. "I think every girl gets curious. I know I was when I was your age."

"Oh," I nodded and picked at my omelet, trying not to think about my mom kissing another girl, but I did anyway. Mom was real pretty and she looked a lot like me, except all grown up. People thought we were sisters sometimes. Seriously.

"Are you still a virgin?"

"What?" I blinked at her. "Yeah! Of course!"

"Okay," Mom smiled at me. "I'm just asking."

We sat there in silence for a minute and this had to be the most bizarre morning of my life. It felt like we had this big ... thing ... just hanging in the air between us. I mean, there was tension and I felt nervous and a little afraid, but Mom seemed completely relaxed. I didn't understand and I didn't know how to express myself at all. My mom was always so weird! God! I wanted to ask her why we were never normal, like other people seemed to be, you know? I wanted to know what she wasn't telling me, but it was like a game and she'd tell me anything I wanted to know ... if I only asked the right questions.

And I couldn't.


I kept my head down on the bus, or tried to anyway. All the usual men were there, getting on two and three at a time as the bus would rumble to a jerky stop with a whoosh of the doors. I'd been riding that bus for a week now and Clark Kent sat down next to me, the same as he did every day. He got on two stops after mine and I could feel his eyes on me.

"Good morning," he said softly and he'd never spoken to me before.

My heart stuttered and my stomach knotted up painfully and I couldn't breathe. It happens just that quickly when a boy, or a man, talks to me. Especially one I like and this guy had been in my dreams more than once. He was tall with neat black hair and a handsome face and black rimmed glasses. That's why I called him Clark Kent and I sometimes imagined him taking off his clothes, but he wasn't Superman underneath, he was just naked and that was better.

"You go to Lourdes, right?" he asked me.

I closed my eyes, feeling the adrenaline and I held my purse tightly in my lap so that my hands wouldn't shake. There was no reason to be so frightened, but I couldn't help it. Boys terrified me. The attention, I mean. Being around them was alright. Being looked at was okay usually, so long as they didn't talk to me or smile or whatever. When a boy talked to me I just ... panicked.

"I went to Lourdes," he told me with a soft chuckle, "a few years ago. Is Father Myers still the principal?"

My eyes darted around the bus, but all I could see were the men crowded around me, standing in the center as I sat there. Trapped. I could feel their eyes on me and I knew my face was red. My whole body was flushed and I felt damp and sticky. I was going to throw up. I could smell them. Their different scents, aftershave and cologne and soap and the musk of their male bodies. I could smell that most of all and it made my pussy throb and my nipples ache. I had to get away. I had to get off the bus, but I couldn't move. I didn't dare and there was no place I could go.

"Your boyfriend's a lucky man," he whispered and I shut my eyes, bowing my head and hiding behind my long golden hair.

I was crying. Not a lot, only a little, but I could feel the hot tears leaking from the corners of my eyes and running down my cheeks. I felt like I was tied down, bound to my seat and helpless. I couldn't move a muscle and the tension was almost painful. If he touched me, I couldn't have stopped him. I wouldn't have done anything. I wouldn't have said a word, not even to tell him no. He could have done anything to me, anything the man might have imagined, and gotten away with it.

"Oh!" I gasped and jerked and blinked hard suddenly. I was having an orgasm!

"Are you okay?" he asked me and I sensed the man sitting to my left shifting slightly, turning to look at me.

I hadn't expected it. I hadn't known it could even happen like that! My pussy was soaked as small, rapid contractions filled my sex with pleasure. I was breathing hard with short, quick breaths and I pressed my thighs together as tightly as possible. I didn't want to move, but I had no choice. The spasms in my pussy were everywhere and my body shook and shivered with them. My heart was pounding and I saw stars winking in and out of existence behind my closed eyes.

The man didn't say anything else and as I came down from my orgasm, the pleasure gave way to shame and humiliation. I trembled with fear, knowing that those dozens of men had just watched me cum. They had to know, the ones closest to me for certain, and I could smell myself on the air. The bitter-sweet tang of my girl cum as it soaked through my panties and onto the vinyl seat. They could smell it too and see me hunched over with my head bowed, flushed and trembling and fighting for air.

The bus emptied quickly and neither of the men sitting beside me stayed any longer than they had to. Probably they were worried that someone would accuse them of doing something to me, or that I would. Girls don't cum for no reason at all, do they? But I did and I was the only one left, still sitting there with my head down and afraid to move. My pussy had creamed hard and my butt was wet, it felt like I was sitting in a puddle of cum. The wetness was on my thighs and staining my skirt and...

"Hey! We're here," the driver said loudly. "Time to get off the bus, darlin'."

I nodded, barely, and stood up on rubbery legs, lifting my backpack filled with my books and it seemed too heavy. I went out the rear doors, even though the front doors were closer. Nobody was getting on the bus yet; everyone was coming downtown, not going home. I felt cold and shivered and kept my head down as I walked towards the bus that would take me to school. A lot of kids were already there, transferred from other busses, and I only wanted to go home.

"Hi Erin!"... "Hey Erin!"... "Is that her?"... "Erin!"... "Is that Heather's friend?"... "Want to sit with me, Erin?"... "Hi Erin!"... "Yeah, that's her!"

Everyone looked at me. Everyone said hello to me and offered me a seat next to them. Other kids from school, some I knew and a lot of them I didn't, but they all knew me. I was Heather's new friend and that somehow made me special. It made everything worse as I felt myself drenched with cum. My pussy was squishy inside, but that wasn't as bad as the outside. I felt like I'd peed in my panties and it was cold and uncomfortable and the last thing I wanted to do was sit down again.

"What's wrong with you?" Rita asked me as I took the seat she'd saved for me. "Oh my God! What happened to your neck?"

"Nothing," I muttered, making a face and blushing. I heard the other kids talking about me, about Heather and about the hickeys on my neck. They were whispering and giggling and I was dying.

"You got a boyfriend now?" Rita gasped happily and laughed. "Who is he? What did you and Heather do? What's she like? That's so cool!"

"I gotta do my homework," I said, ignoring all her stupid questions and making Rita get her assignments out for me so I could copy them. She didn't mind at all, the girl just giggled and told me how awesome I was for being Heather's friend and having hickeys and all that. It was really weird.


"Wow!" Lisa giggled as she fell into step with me on the left.

"You smell good this morning!" Stacy grinned at me as she joined me on the right.

They were Heather's best friends and two of the most popular girls at school, being seniors and cheerleaders and amazingly pretty. Stacy looked Persian or something, with olive skin and black hair, coffee eyes and a sensual smile. She had high cheeks and a straight nose and the girl was wonderfully tall in her blue and gold cheerleader outfit.

Lisa was equally exotic, at least for a small, catholic school like Lourdes. There weren't a lot of Japanese girls in the church, you know? But she was very catholic and very Japanese, except Lisa had been born in the States. She stood a little taller than me, with long, straight black hair and almond eyes and a cute, oriental face to go with her tight oriental body. Lisa was pale and slender and her pleated cheer skirt barely covered her butt and the tight nylon shorts she wore beneath it.

"What have you been doing?" Lisa teased me. "Fingering out some math problems?"

"One plus one equals sixty-nine!" Stacy giggled and then she waved at some boys as we walked past them. "Hey guys!"

"God!" I laughed nervously and didn't bother trying to explain why I smelled like girl cum. What would I say?

"How wet are you?" Lisa wondered.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I said.

"You're so cool, Erin!" Stacy said and my new friends were determined to stay with me for some reason.

I didn't really mind. I'd sorta wondered what it would be like when I saw them again. I mean, we'd spent most of the night having girl sex together. After Heather had given me a bath, we'd ended up in her bed. I'd learned all about the magic number sixty-nine and then Lisa and Stacy had come upstairs. All four of us had been crowded together, naked and kissing and licking and ... We'd had a lesbian orgy or something. That's probably the only way to describe it and now we were back in school and I'd been nervous, but Lisa and Stacy seemed just as friendly as they'd been the night before.

I was sort of in love with them.

"Just take them off," Stacy told me and I was giggling and blushing as I pulled my panties down in the bathroom stall.

"Yeah!" Lisa grinned as the two girls crowded the open door. "Go commando!"

"Commando?" I gasped and shook my head. "No way!"

"What? You got extra panties in your purse?" Stacy asked, rolling her eyes. "Nobody's gonna know!"

"I'll just, um ... wash these out," I decided, holding up my pink panties and they had a big, dark wet spot all over the crotch and butt.

"You wanna wear mine?" Lisa asked and I blinked at her.

"You're wearing panties?" Stacy asked her with a laugh. "No way!"

"Yeah!" Lisa nodded. "I just had a hunch!"

"What?" I shook my head and sorta laid my cum stained panties over the top of the stall partition.

"Lisa thinks she's psychic," Stacy sighed.

"I am psychic! Look out," Lisa said, pushing past Stacy so she could get in the stall with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, staring as Lisa started tugging her cheer shorts down.

"You want some panties right?" Lisa grinned at me. "I got shorts anyway, so..."

"I'm not gonna wear your panties!" I said and then I really blushed because Lisa was wearing a silver thong.

"Hey!" Stacy frowned. "That's my thong!"

"You said I could have it," Lisa replied as she pushed the tiny bit of nylon down her thighs.

"I did not!"

"Did too!"

"I was looking for those!"

"You were not!"

"Was too!"

"Well, you can have them back when Erin's done with them," Lisa said, handing the thong to me. "Indian giver!"

"Shut-up!" Stacy made a face and then smiled at me. "You can keep them, Erin. I got lots of thongs."

"God! You're a bitch!" Lisa rolled her eyes, pulling her shorts back on as I tried to figure out how to put on my new underwear.

"Skinny part goes in the back," Stacy said helpfully and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I don't think this is any better," I sighed. That thong was soft and everything, but it looked like it was made out of aluminum foil.

"Flash your teachers," Lisa suggested with a giggle.

"Yeah!" Stacy nodded. "Sister Judy!"

"Sister Juicy!" Lisa giggled, nodding happily. "Fuck yeah! She's seen that thong before!"

"What?" I blinked at them.

"She's a total dyke!" Stacy grinned at me. "You gotta pull it tighter."

"Here..." Lisa adjusted the thong as I held my skirt up, kind of yanking the skinny back part deep between the cheeks of my butt.

"Oh!" I went on my tip-toes for a second and my friends giggled.

"See? Feels good, huh?" Stacy said just as the bell started ringing. "Shit."

"We gotta go," Lisa frowned. "Wait!"

"What?" I narrowed my eyes. "Mmmph!"

Lisa held my head and kissed me deeply, her small tongue fluttering inside my mouth for ten seconds before she pulled away and I just smiled at her, catching my breath.

"Hey!" Stacy pouted, but Lisa was already pushing her out of the stall doorway.

I smoothed my skirt, knowing my face was pink. There were a few girls in there who must have heard everything, but I ignored them and grabbed my bookbag off the sink on my way past it. I had about a minute to get to homeroom, but I had to go to my locker first. That thong felt funny, a lot different than regular panties, and it really was like wearing nothing at all. I told myself I'd have to be really careful sitting down because that silver thong was a serious eye-catcher! God! I couldn't believe I was wearing Lisa's underwear and that was a secret thrill too.

It wasn't until homeroom was almost over that I remembered leaving my wet panties in the bathroom. I decided I'd just leave them there all day and that made me giggle.


English class was very strange, mostly because Sister Judy was the teacher and I kept thinking "Sister Juicy" and trying not to giggle or blush or anything like that. I had no idea if Lisa and Stacy had been telling me the truth about the nun being a lesbian. I mean, they were my new friends and everything, but they were definitely the kind of girls who might play a joke like that on someone.

She was pretty though, Sister Judy, and young. Everyone thinks nuns are all old and ugly and they're nuns because they can't get a date or something, but it isn't true. Sister Judy was like twenty-five or something and she wore a light brown suit, not a nun's habit or whatever. She had a narrow skirt, a modest one that fell just below her knees, and a white blouse buttoned to her throat with a cute little vest and a blazer over that. She had a crucifix around her neck and short, curling black hair and deep blue eyes. Sister Judy was pretty and she kinda looked more like a flight attendant than a nun, at least to me.

"Sister Juicy is a real dyke," I wrote in my notebook, pretending to take real notes.

I wondered what kind of underwear she wore. Sister Judy had stockings on. She wore pretty basic shoes, brown ones and boring, but between those and the hem of her skirt, I could see dark nylons and I tried to imagine her wearing one of those garter belt things. A lacy one with stretchy clips pinching the tops of her stockings, exposing her creamy thighs.

She wore a g-string too, black like her garter belt, and her pussy was shaved clean like Lisa's. Like mine now. Sister Judy had a fat, juicy cunt that her panty barely covered as a thin bit of lace was pulled between her buttery labia and across her tight, pink asshole. She had a big camel toe too and I wrote that down, just because it was such a funny word. "Camel toe!" and I could see Sister Judy's fat clit pushing against her g-string, making a bulge like a tiny, female dick begging to be sucked and nibbled and chewed with gentle teeth.

She was going to make me suck her off. Sister Juicy was going to keep me after class and show me why they called her that. She'd caught me flashing her my new silver thong, smiling as I spread my legs under my desk because she'd seen it before. Stacy had been wearing it and Sister Juicy had bent the girl over her desk and spanked her hard with a ruler. And then Stacy had gotten on her knees, rubbing her red ass and sniffling as the nun pulled up her brown skirt.

"Start praying," Sister Juicy breathed, pulling Stacy's mouth to her cunt and nodding as the girl took her first, tentative lick.

Stacy opened her mouth wide and wriggled her tongue deeply inside Sister Juicy's hole. The nun held her student by the ears, telling her to fuck her pussy and swallow her juices. That's what happens to bad little girls who flash their teachers and Sister Juicy was going to make sure Stacy never forgot it. When she came, the nun was grinding her hairless cunt all over Stacy's dark face, creaming the girl all over until she was covered with a thin, oily glaze of girl cum.

A week later it was Lisa's turn. She spread her legs, just like Stacy had, just like I was doing, and made sure Sister Juicy saw that magic thong. The Japanese girl smiled and reached down, sliding her middle finger up and down, pushing the silver nylon inside her slit while Sister Juicy watched and licked her lips and tried to teach her unsuspecting class.

"Lisa is bad!" I giggled as I wrote that down.

And she got spanked for it! Sister Juicy gave Lisa two hours of detention behind the locked door, putting the girl spread eagle over her desk. She tied Lisa down and gagged her, pushing that damp silver thong inside Lisa's mouth and wrapping scotch tape around her head to keep it there. Sister Juicy spanked the girl hard! Turning Lisa's small, pale butt red and criss-crossed with angry welts while the cheerleader squirmed and sobbed. She was cumming! Lisa came three times really fast, one after another and by the time it was over, Sister Juicy had her mouth pressed against Lisa's cunt.

The nun knelt on the floor, looking up at the big picture of Jesus as He smiled down at them, and shoved her long tongue up Lisa's creaming pussy. Her hands grabbed the girl's ass, squeezing and kneading the hot, tortured flesh until Lisa started cumming again. Pussy juice flooded Sister Juicy's mouth and the nun swallowed quickly, drinking every drop and begging for more. She was a slut for girl goo! A total dyke who loved tongue fucking her sexy students and now Sister Juicy was staring at me, seeing that same thong between my open legs and she knew why. I was begging for it!

"Erin? Are you still with us?" Sister Judy asked and I looked up, blinking and blushing.

"Sorry," I swallowed hard and I felt my pussy juicing between my tightly crossed legs. "Uh ... What?"

"I asked you to define irony for the class," she said, chiding me with her bright blue eyes.

"Oh," I licked my lips and my tummy was churning. "It's, um ... When something happens that's different from what we think's gonna happen. Uh ... I think?"

"Okay," she nodded and pointed at someone else. "How would you define irony, Robert?"

I looked back down, looking at the words I'd been writing and I rolled my eyes, flipping through my notebook to bury the page. I'd been daydreaming again and I did that a lot. Too much. My pussy was wet too, but at least I hadn't cum or anything stupid like that. I wanted to though. God! I wanted to rub my pussy and squeeze my tits because they were aching again. My nipples were totally hard, all puffy and swollen and I was glad I had my blazer on. I wasn't wearing a bra, or even my usual half-slip, and my nipples would have been obvious through my blouse.

There was something really wrong with my brain!


"Hey!" Heather was leaning against my locker. "What's up, Erin?"

"Nothing," I said, feeling my heart thump and I bit my lip, knowing everyone in the crowded hallway was looking at us.

"Are you going to lunch?" she asked, tossing her thick blonde hair and catching a couple guys staring at her. She just smiled at them.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I just have to put my stuff away. What, um ... What are you doing?"

"Waiting for you," Heather laughed lightly and moved out of the way so I could open my locker.

"Hey Heather ... Hi Erin," two boys walked slowly by, smiling at us.

"Hey guys," Heather pursed her lips and I ignored them. "Check out their butts," she sighed. "Ouch!"

"Ummm..." I leaned back and looked, giggling nervously. They did have nice butts.

"Your mom get mad this morning?" she asked, because I'd been a little worried on the way home.

"No," I shook my head. "She was really cool."

"I knew she would be," Heather agreed. "I liked her a lot."

"What?" I looked up at the girl, since she was like six inches taller than me. "I don't even know what that means."

"You worry too much," she said, dismissing my confusion with a wave of her hand. "Come on, let's go eat. I'm starving."

"Oh," I frowned as I slammed my locker and hurried to follow her. "I always sit with Denise. Um, she's kinda my best friend and..."

"Denise?" Heather seemed to think about it as we walked towards the cafeteria.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Denise Lowry? You know her?"

"No," she decided and then giggled. "She must be one of those good girls."

"A good girl?" I laughed. "I guess so, um..."

"But you're not," Heather whispered and I widened my eyes as I felt her hand on my butt, squeezing me through my skirt right in the middle of the hallway! "Are you, Erin?"

"I don't know," I answered softly. Truthfully.

"I hate to break it to you," she said, "but girls like you don't have friends like her."

"What? You don't even know her."

"I know the type," Heather giggled. "And I know you."

"But..."

"Come on," she said. "You're sitting with Gary today."

"G-Gary?" I stammered, unable to help it as I blinked at her. "Why?"

"I told you! He's gonna be your boyfriend this week."

"But I don't, um ... I don't want a boyfriend."

"Shut-up!" Heather laughed. "You want one and now you're going to get one."

She held my hand, leading me like a little girl towards the cafeteria and I felt like I was walking towards a gallows or something. My feet felt heavy and my heart wouldn't slow down. It was pathetic. Just the idea of having lunch with a boy was terrifying to me and no matter what I told myself, or how reassuring Heather's presence might have been, I couldn't do it!

"I can't. Please," I swallowed hard. "I just want to sit with my friend, okay? Or just me and you. Please?"

"Erin!" she shook her head. "I'm gonna be there. He's not going to hurt you, okay?"

"B-But ... No." I stopped in the middle of the hallway and I didn't care if everyone was staring at me. I didn't care how humiliated I was. If I had to sit with that Gary guy and have lunch and be his ... girlfriend? I couldn't do it. I'd die for sure. I'd have a stroke or something.

"No?" Heather smiled at me.

"I cant," I swallowed thickly and my eyes darted around the school like a caged animal's. I had to go! I needed fresh air. I couldn't breathe!"

I pulled my hand away from Heather's and ran back the way we'd just come. There was an exit there, the side doors that led to the student parking lot, and I hit the metal bar hard with a sharp clang and rush of cool, fresh air greeted me. I leaned against the brick wall, breathing hard and looking around, but nobody else was there and I was glad of that. I spent ten minutes just standing there and then five more sitting on the steps before Stacy found me.

"Hey," she said softly, sitting down next to me and putting her arm around my waist.

"Hi," I said, looking down at my hands and feeling really stupid now that the crisis was over and my fear pretty much gone.

"Are you okay?" Stacy wondered, pulling some of her thick, black hair out of her dark eyes.

"I think so," I nodded and my cheeks were pink with embarrassment. "Did Heather tell you what happened?"

"Kind of," Stacy shrugged, giving my waist a squeeze and pulling me closer. "It's okay. She's not mad or anything."

"God," I giggled sadly. "I feel so stupid."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.