A Journey of a Real Woman - Cover

A Journey of a Real Woman

Copyright© 2009 by dawn1958

Chapter 3: Grad School - A True Relationship

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Grad School - A True Relationship - Betsy is turning 40 soon and she looks back at her life. She remembers all of the things that happened to her, some erotic, some humiliating, and some very exciting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Betsy had fallen asleep after reviewing the highlights of her college years. The dreams were odd and disjointed, with faces morphing into other faces amid bizarre happenings and settings. Suddenly she realized the sun was up and the morning paper had arrived. It was too early for wine so she decided that reading how the liberals promised to fix her life would help pass the time. Betsy was not the best morning person in the world and she didn't want to move into the next episode before she was fully awake and revitalized.

Suddenly an image of Danny popped into her head. She loved Danny and he treated her so very special. He always praised her whether it was her appearance or her professional attributes, and made her feel on top of the world. Maybe if Danny was there when she was 18, or even 25 or 30 ... life might have been different, she mused with a grin.

Betsy never wanted the responsibility of having a family. She wondered if that decision might have been a mistake, but it was too late now. Her remorse was broken when she grinned thinking, 'and with my luck ... I would have ended up with a pervert son.' No! There were no kids in her life and she was grateful for that considering her troubled past.

She wandered around the house having something to eat, reading the paper and having a nice refreshing shower. It seemed like a foregone conclusion that she returned to the spare bedroom, as soon as possible. She contemplated remaining naked after her shower and roaming around the house with nothing on, but then she decided to choose modesty over bravado.

When Betsy had gotten up on the Saturday morning, she felt the need for more. She realized the next paramount event in her life story was falling in love, so she rushed back to the spare bedroom. Her emotions quickly increased to the feverish level where they were last night and she was filled with great expectations.

Betsy almost ran up to the bed, too excited to wait any longer. She jumped onto the bed in a playful fashion and landed spread-eagled with her arms and legs outstretched, as if they were tied to the corners of the bed. Her mind immediately went into visualization mode when she remembered herself entering Grad school.

She had decided to pursue a teaching career in high school physics. Her schedule was very demanding but it didn't take her long to find a new boyfriend. It was her need to be loved and cared for that enabled Ron to become her steady boyfriend. Ron treated her like she was truly special and he did everything that a perfect gentleman would do for a lady. It was the first time in Betsy's life that any guy had worshiped her in such an intimate, thoughtful manner.

Thinking back now, on this chapter of her life, Betsy realized that Ron had taken advantage of her. The first few weeks they were together, Betsy thought she had found true love. Ron always opened doors for her and he held her arm when crossing the street. When he brushed her hair aside and talked to her looking her right in the eyes, Betsy felt her tummy do tremendous summersaults. Ron did stupid things, and caring things, and all Betsy could think of was how much she loved him. Other men in her life had treated her like a piece of meat, but Ron never did, or that is how she saw it in the beginning.

Betsy thought back and the memories brought tears to her eyes. She should have told Ron to leave immediately when he told her that he was married. But he insisted it was a bad marriage and he was only with his wife until he could get an amicable separation. Betsy fell for the line, 'my wife just doesn't like sex, ' and believed Ron when he told her that he was leaving his wife. Betsy didn't know how he did it, but somehow he made her feel sorry for him. He told her that all his marriage problems were caused by his wife's hatred for sex.

She kept her eyes closed tightly amazed at how naïve and stupid she had been. Betsy offered herself to Ron and he told her that she was the only woman he cared for. The first time was magic. Dreaming about that remarkable night sent a shiver down her back. He just kept pushing her buttons, buttons that she didn't know she had. The final blow came when Ron accidentally hit her boob and he said he was sorry. At the time, Betsy was overcome with his "sincerity" and she willingly gave her soul to a scoundrel.

Everything Ron told her, or did to her, made complete sense at the time. "I have to be careful ... my wife can't find out about us. My lawyer is working on a divorce, but it will take time," he told her. Ron explained how he didn't want to jeopardize his divorce proceedings and that they would have to meet in secret places. His suggestion to use a hotel sounded logical to her confused mind. At the time, the underlying reasons for his covert actions were never remotely considered.

When they checked into a hotel that first time, Betsy tried not to make her embarrassment too obvious, but Ron found her blushing totally stimulating. The routine after that was always the same. Ron would pick her up and they would go directly to a hotel and spend a few hours there.

At first she was uncomfortable with many of the things he wanted her to do. But he insisted and eventually she did whatever he demanded ... plus more. It was her willingness to please him and her devotion to the man she loved, she reasoned.

All of a sudden she needed to see it one more time. See all the thrilling details of that first night, which she now considered immoral and sinful. Betsy suddenly took the stance of a fake prisoner on the bed by pretending her arms and legs were tied up. Then she pretended to struggle, as her detailed visualization passed over her darkened eyelids. The images were so real that Betsy felt like she was watching it happen in real-time.

They entered the seedy hotel room, musty and reeking of stale smoke. Even after twenty years, Betsy could visualize everything clear and precise. At first she was not very aroused, but it didn't take Ron very long to get his hand inside her blouse. He put his lips next to her ear and started talking dirty to her. "You're so beautiful ... so sexy. All I want to do is fuck you ... rip your clothes off so I can see your sexy body," he said beginning the sexual seduction by whispering in her ear. "Your titties ... they're so gorgeous ... so voluptuous."

Why she did not object to his talking dirty was still a mystery to Betsy. He had kept her standing that first time. On her feet, she was like putty in his skilled hands. Ron didn't take the time to unbutton her blouse but he merely rolled it up her body until he pulled it off over her head. He put his strong arms around her shaking body and roughly pulled her against his hard body. Coaxing her arms around his neck, it left his hands free to undo her pants.

Even though her eyelids were closed during the dreamlike visualization, her eyes were ablaze seeing what happened that first night. She stood on legs that were vibrating so badly it was hard to stand up straight. Before she knew it, she was locked in Ron's arms and wearing only bra and panties. Betsy could hear and see everything clearly even after so many years.

His fingers slipped beneath her bra and he started twirling her hardened nipple around like it was a spinning toy-top. "My God ... your tits are so beautiful ... your nipples are so hard," Ron whispered keeping his lips next to her ear. Suddenly he ripped her bra off throwing it across the room, and to Betsy's amazement, she did not care. Now both his hands were fondling her boobs and his fingers constantly caressed her nipples ever so tenderly. He would squeeze and pinch only hard enough for her to begin a protest, and then he would roll the throbbing buds around like crazy.

Her imagination was detailed and extremely vivid even though her dream was from 1986. Betsy pushed her chest out almost begging Ron to keep fondling her boobies. Her heart was beating madly and for the first time in her life ... she was the one that wanted more!

Betsy did not question how Ron was naked in her dream. In her trance, his body was perfect and his nakedness was even more profound. Back then Betsy was too ashamed to look at his nakedness. When she did catch a glimpse of his hard cock, which bobbed up and down in front of his hips, it immediately made her blush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.