A Journey of a Real Woman - Cover

A Journey of a Real Woman

Copyright© 2009 by dawn1958

Chapter 2: Betsy Goes to College

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Betsy Goes to College - Betsy is turning 40 soon and she looks back at her life. She remembers all of the things that happened to her, some erotic, some humiliating, and some very exciting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Betsy finished having something to eat and immediately returned to the dream bed. Over the next couple of days the pattern would become very familiar, as she would not be content until all the chapters of her life had been reviewed. The spare bedroom would be the launching pad for every session and this time she curled up on the bed, as if she was a little girl again. Her eyes had barely closed when she remembered herself going off to college.

When she was accepted into an Atlanta school, it should have been the happiest day of her life, but it wasn't. Betsy had to start all over again making new friends and trying to fit in. She chose a popular vocation not because she truly loved the thought of being a teacher or professor, but more so because her father pushed her in that direction. Her marks were outstanding so Betsy had her choice of which school to attend.

Born and raised in New Orleans, Betsy didn't want to attend college there. She eventually picked one in Atlanta and settled into college with relative ease. Betsy had a deep yearning for love, but unlike many young women her age, she really didn't have much experience at intimate relationships.

One of the first things she did on her arrival in Atlanta was start taking the pill. Today she came to the realization that she did so because she wanted her first-fuck. She wanted to lose her virginity in the worst way, as she deemed it was the only way to move on in her life. It sounded crude and animalistic when she thought about it now, but deep down, she wanted to know what it felt like to have sex.

Still Betsy remained a virgin that first year. She had mixed feelings about it, but it seemed the right situation or the right guy didn't come along. She studied and did the usual college crap without dating much. Dating really took place the second year. Betsy remembered how most guys were happy to feel her luscious boobs and to get a blowjob from a beautiful girl. A few got their hands inside her panties, but like high school, a blowjob stopped a boy from going any further.

One guy was determined and he got even more persistent after finding out she was a college virgin. Her last recourse was to offer him to do oral on her. He gladly accepted and Betsy retained her virginity one more time. The fleeting cunnilingus episode during high school was good, and memorable, but nothing prepared her for the actual greatness of receiving oral sex. She recalled the episode with the two cheerleaders at the end of high school and regretted not letting things progress further than she allowed. Betsy quickly came the conclusion that she had missed the boat when the boy's tongue performed sexual magic on her delicate clitoris. She remembered experiencing one of the best orgasms of her life and didn't regret her first oral climax.

Her head was spinning after the overly erotic memory. Innocently and almost accidentally, her fantasy drifted into the chapter of homecoming weekend. All of a sudden her heart quivered wildly, remembering that it happened during homecoming weekend. Betsy, two of her girlfriends and three boyfriends were in a drunken state after celebrating all evening. The three couples wound up in a hotel and the other two girls lost their clothes piece by piece.

Betsy reasoned that it was peer pressure that caused her eventual downfall. After twenty years she tried hard to set the stage so that everything was authentic. The hotel room had two beds and the temperature was turned up so high that everyone was sweating. She remembered sitting on a bed with her boyfriend and they were drinking and trying to caress each other at the same time.

Betsy remembered how her eyes wandered and she stared across at the other bed to see her naked girlfriend having intercourse. The girl was on her side with her boyfriend behind her and he was holding her upper leg high in the air. There was no misconception or delusion as to what they were doing. Betsy could see the boy's cock going in and out of her girlfriend's hairless pussy. Even today she giggled thinking that she would remember such a thing, a girl shaving herself down there. From that day on, Betsy realized that she liked watching. She stared at the couple, as they fucked without the slightest hesitation or fear of being watched.

Betsy thought her first time would be most memorable and dramatic. In part she was right but not in the expected way she had hoped. Betsy reasoned staying a virgin until her second year of college was something special and then losing her virginity would be one of the most memorable events of her life. It was memorable, but looking back on that night twenty years later, she realized it was nothing like she had dreamed it would be.

Her date had his hands all over her body. Again Betsy deemed it was the peer pressure when she reluctantly allowed him to take off her sweater shortly followed by her bra. The memory was vague from that point on but somehow she was persuaded to move over to the other bed. Her girlfriend had quickly dismounted her boyfriend's pecker and they seemed to be waiting with the other couple.

Even now Betsy's eyes were glassy as she observed one of the most eventful life chapters unfold. She wasn't really sure how it happened. Both of her girlfriends each took an arm and encouraged Betsy to get onto her hands and knees beside the bed. One of the boys was directed into position so that his hips were on the edge of the bed and his feet were on the floor. Then the girls pushed Betsy's head. She remembered feeling her hair being pulled hard and could not be sure if both or just one girl forced her face into the boy's crotch.

Suddenly she had to put her hands out and grab the boy's stellar cock. Betsy squeezed the hard shaft with both hands in an effort to prevent the boy's cock being shoved down her throat. Sucking cock was something Betsy was good at so she had no trouble performing even in a slightly inebriated state of mind.

All of a sudden Betsy saw herself posing for a submissive poster. She had always thought that she was submissive and liked doing things to please her friends but this confirmed it. Slowly everything came back to her. Her head was moving up and down while one of her girlfriends was whispering in her ear. She kept saying, 'suck it, suck it!' Then Betsy wasn't sure which of her girlfriends said something that still sent shivers up her spine. 'She's ready ... holy fuck, she's ready.'

Betsy imagined what it must have looked like to her boyfriend. Her ass must have been high in the air and far too seductive for any man to resist. Her head was held on top of the boy's cock giving him a glorious blowjob and her ass was waving; an open invitation to her boyfriend that she was willing and very available. Now she tried to guess how long it took to actually lose her cherry. One moment her mind was fully concentrated on satisfying a fellow student and the next her head was filled with intense pain.

Her boyfriend had rammed his pecker, which was thankfully narrow and not too long, to the hilt. He crudely ripped her hymen in a split-second while her friends held her in a captive position. She remembered the pain lasting only a fleeting moment and then her boyfriend was jerking wildly, as he filled her inner being for the very first time.

That was when she got fucked. "Fuck her ... fuck the virgin," her girlfriend hissed. When the second cock penetrated her, Betsy's will and spirit was crushed and her friends took full advantage. "She saved it for this ... saved her cherry for a gangbang," the girlfriend laughed out loud. As she was despoiled, the two girls kept talking to her, asking questions, 'do you like sucking cock, and do you like being fucked?'

They encouraged their boyfriends and all three boys ravaged her relentlessly throughout the night that seemed to have lasted forever. Lying on her bed twenty years after that sordid event, Betsy was not able to count the number of times the boys had intercourse with her. She did remember her boyfriend being the first. After the second boy had fucked her, she was roughly shifted to the bed. All of her friends held her in position for the third boy. Her legs were held firmly outstretched and it left her vulnerable and helpless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.