A Tale of Two Best Friends
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lauren and Taylor have been best friends almost forever. They share everything with each other, even their brothers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

So, my brother followed me upstairs with his hand on my ass with a finger trying to get under the hem of my shorts.

"Patience, dear brother. We have all afternoon."

Andy already had his clothes off by the time we hit the top of the stairs. Eager fellow! I'd never seen a penis with a hard-on before, live and in color, at least. I have seen a few porn shots but this was rather more exciting. A real, live, hard dick that was hard because it was excited by me. Me, little thirteen year old Lauren Wilson, eighth grader. And I had made this hard-on with my own brother's cock. I was tingly all over looking at it, especially between my legs.

"It's bigger that I expected. Can I play with it?"

"Anytime, sis, anytime."

I lifted it up a bit and it seemed heavy but alive. Hard but soft. Warm but the end was very soft and cool. I rubbed it for a minute but decided that I was eager for more and that I knew I'd be playing with it a lot in the future.

"Can you help me out of my shorts and panties? I asked with a smile.

"Oh, I think so."

He tugs both down wasting no time revealing my smooth, shaven mound with its moist slit waiting excitedly.

"Oh, you are so pretty," he said as he leaned forward to kiss me right on my never-before-kissed lips. He then runs his tongue up and down sending currents up and down my body. Oh, this was bliss.

He is squatting down with his tongue licking my slit and I look down at the top of his head and can see his dick lolling between his legs moving a bit each time he fluttered his tongue along my labia.

"Lie down, Lauren, I want to kiss you more."

As I spread my legs, he began licking and sucking all around, darting his tongue in, licking, sucking my labia, moving his tongue up to my clit, sucking all around.

"Oh, Andy, that's so good. Oh, I'm on fire."

He kept at it and soon I just erupted in a massive orgasm. I was thrusting my hips as the spasms rocketed throughout my body. Thank god the windows were closed. I screamed pretty good.

"Wow, Lauren, you really went off."

"Oh, god, you bet I did. That was great. Whew!"

"Now, big brother, I want you in here," as I patted my pussy lips.

"But you aren't on the pill, are you?"

"Oh, no, do you have any condoms?"

"No, but I can get some tomorrow. Okay?"

"Mmm, yeah, but that about this lovely hard-on you have here?"

"Yeah it is ready, isn't it?"

"Would a blowjob make it happy?"

"You're kidding, right?"

Some of my girlfriends give blowjobs; they talk about it all the time. How great it is, how guys go crazy, how it feels to have him spurt his warm cum in your mouth, what it tastes like, all about 'facials', cum on their breasts, rubbing it in to make them grow bigger, getting a second orgasm from your guy, some girls seemed like experts.

Well, this would be my first. One friend said that a girl just can't do it wrong, but I'm not sure about that.

I took hold of him and began to lick around the tip of his cock; looking up, I could see that he was enjoying this immensely. Then, I took the tip into my mouth and sucked fast in pulses, he had his eyes closed now and was softly moaning. Obviously, I was doing fine on my first blowjob.

I pushed down to take him into my mouth as far as I could and felt his hand rubbing my pussy so I spread my legs some and he put two fingers into me. This unexpected pleasure helped me to speed up my sucking and soon Andy began to move around and make moaning sounds.

"Oh, sis, I'm gonna cum. Ewww, right now," and a wave of warmth flooded into my mouth as I felt his cock throb with each spasm and flow.

"Oh, Lauren, that was fantastic. God, that felt good. Oh, wow."

So, I think I did okay in the BJ department.

"I could tell you liked it. I liked it, too. It feels cool to be able to make you cum like that and it feels powerful when your cum sprays into my mouth. To think that I made you do that."

"Oh, sis, you did it great. You are sooo sexy. Tomorrow, I'll have protection and we can make love together. I can't wait to have myself inside you."

"Oh, I'll dream about it tonight. And don't masturbate tonight, save your cum for me tomorrow. Promise?"

"Promise."

The next afternoon, I came in the back door into the kitchen and on the table is a box of condoms with a note attached, "Welcome Home." I grabbed the box and ran up the stairs to Andy's bedroom. He was naked on his bed with a huge erection.

"Welcome home, little sister, I've been thinking about you. Can't you tell?"

"Oh, what a big welcome you have for me, big brother. Let me change clothes real quick" and I stripped in seconds leaving everything strewn on the floor. Naked, I walked to his bed and asked, "May I join you?"

"Oh, sis, I want to join with you. Come here, I've been waiting."

In bed, we began to kiss, our tongues probing each other's mouths, hands caressing each others body. He moves down to kiss and suck my breasts, oh, I love that, it feels so good. I'm rubbing his stomach and abdomen, then move my hand down to his penis and begin to rub the moist tip with my palm.

He moved down kissing as he goes and I spread my legs to welcome him to my eager and damp love triangle. His tongue passes over my clit sending a shiver through me and his tongue begins to probe my inner labia. He has moved his hips up and I can now begin to suck him as he sucks and licks me.

I never thought oral sex would be so wonderful, tongues, lips, all over each others sexual parts, but it was sensational. He could set me on fire with just a gentle probe of his tongue. I am already getting very worked up, feeling like an orgasm is getting closer. He starts licking and sucking my clit as he moves his middle finger into me caressing my insides all around.

Suddenly, I felt very warm all over and a jolt ran through me as my body convulsed in a magnificent explosion of ecstasy. I swear I saw blue flashes of light as a fantastic orgasm ripped through my body.

As I came back to earth, I said, "Oh, god, Andy, your tongue is wonderful; I love you doing that to me. Thanks for a great orgasm."

"I love doing it, sis, your pussy is so sweet and pretty. But, right now I have other plans for it."

He sits up, opens the box, tears open the package and rolls a condom on his stiff cock. He waddles forward on his knees toward my outspread legs, his penis bobbing as he nears my waiting love canal. He presses the tip to my wet slit and begins to rub it up and down while pushing forward. The head of his cock pushes into my lips and he moves in and out ever so slightly and the feeling is already wonderful.

With each forward push, his cock goes in a bit more until he's almost all the way inside me. I've masturbated with as many as three fingers but have never been as filled up as this. Just having him inside me is a sensational feeling but every movement we make is even better. I'm in heaven.

My head is whirling with all this sexual bliss. First, his tongue giving me an orgasm that wracked my whole being. Then, his cock now coaxing me to another mountain-top climax. The last two days have given me a joy that I never knew was possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.