A Tale of Two Best Friends - Cover

A Tale of Two Best Friends

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lauren and Taylor have been best friends almost forever. They share everything with each other, even their brothers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Taylor and I have been best friends since she moved next door to us when we were in the second grade. So, we've talked just about everything there is to talk about.

Of course, being thirteen, much of what we talk about these days is, you guessed, sex. Neither of us had been on dates as such and only a few parties and things. I've never even been felt up, even my boobs are 'virgins.'

So, on Monday afternoon, after school, we were in my room talking about guys and stuff (sex), when she says, "I want to tell you something, Lauren. Are you sure you can always keep it a secret? Forever?"

"Sure, doesn't matter, what it is," I replied.

"Well, I've been having sex, lots of sex. All the time. And fucking is great. Everything you've ever heard is an underestimate. It's just wonderful. Well?"

"Shit, Taylor, I never expected you to come out with this. Really making love, sex, a guy's dick in you? For real?"

"Oh for real. A nice, big, long, pink dick that makes me cum like crazy."

"Okay, who?"

"Well... , that's a secret."

"Whadda ya mean, a secret?"

"I really don't want to say."

I'm trying to think of who she could be doing this with (it does take two, even I knew that). She hasn't been with any boy at school that I'd noticed. And I would have noticed. Damn, who is she screwing?

"How'd it happen?"

"I can't tell you that, either. But I can tell you that having a guy's dick in you is way better than the best dildo you'll ever have. God, its sexy."

Who could this be? She hasn't mentioned any guys ... No ... no ... that's ... no ... crazy...

"He's gone down on me, too, Lauren. Oh, wait 'til a guy starts licking you down there. Fourth of July is nothing compared to that."

Who could it be? Well, maybe ... is that why ... I'd want that a secret ... no ... well, maybe ... who else?

"Taylor, we've been best friends for years. We've told each other everything, right?"

"Yeah."

"Is it Zach?"

She just sat there speechless looking at me, her face reddening.

"Well ... damn, Lauren ... promise me you'll never, ever tell anyone. Yes, its Zach."

So, my best friend is screwing her sixteen-year old brother. Damn.

"When did this happen?"

"God, you must think I'm awful having incest with my brother."

"Well, I think he's cute and I'd be attracted to him, so I guess I can see why you might. And, no, I don't think you're awful. Just be sure to use protection."

"Oh, we do, don't worry. Am I awful?"

"Come on, Taylor, I'd do it with your brother, he's cute."

"No, but Zach isn't your brother. Would you do it with Andy?"

Andy is my brother. He's fifteen and a nice looking guy and all. Well, there's a question: Would I fuck my own brother? Boy, there's a big question.

"I dunno, never thought about it (actually, I had thought about it at times. My brother is pretty cute.). How did it start with you and Zach?"

"This is a bit embarassing ... I was in my room having a little fun with my dildo and he opened the door and stood there for a minute. I had my eyes closed, you know, and didn't see him. He said, 'Can I help you with that, Taylor?' and I jumped about a foot and yelled at him to get out. Well, he said it again, 'I'd love to help you with that. I'd like to make you feel good.'"

"Well, I was trying to cover myself and he said, 'We all do it, Taylor. I do it all the time. So, there's no secret about it. Why not let me help you have an orgasm?'

"Before I could even realize what I was saying, I said okay. He said, 'Let me have that' and took the dildo and put it down. 'Feet please, ' he said and pulled me by my feet so my butt was on the edge of the bed and dropped my feet down to the floor. I really didn't know what he was doing.

"Then, Lauren, he knelt down and spread my legs and began kissing and licking me down there. Oh, god, it was thrilling. His tongue was going in and out and up and down. I lifted my feet up onto the bed and spread myself as wide open as I could. I just couldn't help it. Oh, Lauren, you have no idea, no idea how wonderful that is. It just sets you on fire."

"Wow, I bet you forgot he's your brother. That's pretty hot."

"Oh, you have no idea. I was delirious, the most sexy feeling I've ever had. I had a fantastic orgasm, my best ever for sure, and he said, 'How about another, little sister' and continued to lick and suck me until I had another orgasm. The second one was even stronger. I never knew there was so much pleasure to be had. My pussy was electrified and every touch was fantastic. Oh, you've got to have a guy do it to you."

"Oh, sure, Taylor, I'll just call one of the hundreds of guys who are after my bod. Ha, ha."

"Well, you have an older brother, too. How about Andy?"

The question kind of stunned me in a way. My brother. Having sex with my brother. Having his dick in me. Being naked with him. Opening my legs to him and letting him kiss and lick me like Taylor had her brother do to her. To kiss and suck on his dick. To have him squeezing my breasts and sucking on my nipples. I don't know that I could ever do that.

But ... the idea was making me very wet and tingly down below. My panties were drenched from just thinking about it. What might it really be like. Really. To have my brother tonguing my pussy. To suck him off? Swallow his cum?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.