Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 86

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 86 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

After lunch I did some Tai Chi in the new gym with a few of the other people. Wow this was quite a place. I ran the track; it was great, just enough give to be comfortable, yet solid enough to be able to keep your balance and pace. After that I practiced with my rifle and bow, trying to keep up my accuracy, even thought I really didn’t need it now with the telekinesis. But I figured I had to keep up appearances. I piddled around in the garage and made some more necklaces with some of the teeth and claws I had left. About 2:30 I had some of the men help me put up the cave doors, the big one and the ones from the garage, each corridor and into the headmen’s doorways. We had been able to get the plastic sheeting to replace every third hide, going across the entrance at the second hide from the bottom. This gave us a view of the outside, but still kept the worst of the weather out, that the barrier didn’t. This took us up to supper time and then off to bed again.

I checked with Fred and he was sure they would finish up tonight with the last of the replication of the vehicles. Dignar and Grojan would be getting a truck, wagon, and 2 ATV’s for their camp. I also contacted Snart and said, ‘Snart, my friend, I still have a camp and my problem children are to be sent to the other side of the planet tomorrow. I want to thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. You can now go home to your hero’s welcome. Remember you are welcome here anytime, and good luck.’

“Bob, it has been a real pleasure to work with you and just be around you. Once I know for sure what I am going to do after my retirement, I will let you know. I may contact Trewegin and see if I can get some instruction on my gift, or I may just come back here and train with you. It may be a while before we get back, but you can always get in touch with me through Trewegin. He will know where I am. And a huge, thank you for helping Carmaletta, Bob I owe you very big for that. Goodbye for now, Bob and good luck to you this winter.”

‘Snart, you don’t have to thank me for Carmaletta, I am just glad I could do something about it. So long for now Snart, call us sometime.’ That ended, I went to shower and bed.

Since last night was pretty much for Melody only, with some assistance by Barbara and Marlit, my other wives wanted a little of me tonight. All seven of them attacked me sometime during the night. I like to think that I made seven donations of my essence, but I really only remember five. But that is not to say that each of my seven attackers didn’t get what they wanted, they did indeed. I gave all seven of them a shattering orgasm or two during the night.

I didn’t want to miss the fireworks this morning, so I dragged myself out of bed and took a very cold shower, to wake me up. I showed up at breakfast just like normal, had Angel on my lap and fed her and she fed me. After breakfast, Dignar and Grojan said they had an announcement to make this morning. I played dumb, and sat back to find out how this would go.

They both approached me and Dignar said, “Bob, we have been thinking and we both would like to have our own camp like this one. It is not that we have been unhappy under your leadership; it’s just that we feel that we would like to be the leaders, and not the followers. We both prayed to the Sky Spirits about giving us a place like this, to lead a camp. We were informed this morning, from the Sky Spirits, that our prayers have been answered. We have been given a camp like this, far away from here. We ask you, if this is acceptable to you, and we hope no bad feelings come of this.”

“I don’t know what to say about this Dignar, Grojan. I had thought that all of my people were happy with things here. I am hurt that you did not discuss this with me, prior to going to the Sky Spirits for their help. If you will be happier somewhere else, then I say goodbye and good luck. Do you know how many people are going with you two?”

“We have talked to most of our people and they have said they would go with us. With your permission we would like to ask everyone, who would want to come with us?” said Grojan.

“People of this camp, before you go out to your normal daily chores, I have an announcement. Dignar and Grojan are leaving this camp. They will be going to a new camp like this one, far, far away. All those who would like to go with them, please step over to the garage side of the cave.” I said loudly.

Dignar and Grojan went and stood over on the garage side of the cave. There was a little chaos at first, as people milled around for a bit, then about 90 people walked over to that side. There were several people of Dignar’s and Grojan’s original tribes, who did not go over with the rest. I asked if there were any more people who wanted to follow these two leaders. One more couple hesitated and then walked to the other side.

“Ok then, all those moving with Dignar and Grojan, go pack your things I will contact the Sky Spirits for your transportation. I am making a gift of one quarter of our stored supplies to be transported to your new home. The Sky Spirits have just told me that where you will be going; it is just starting spring, so hunting and gathering will be good for you, so you can save up for the next winter. You can all say your goodbyes this morning and transport will take place this afternoon, after lunch. Does anyone have any questions?”

Nobody said anything so I said, “Ok workers, you can go to work, and the people packing should pack. I will have the Sky Spirits move you from here in the main cave to your new home in the main cave, that way you won’t have to move your things too far.”

I left the main cave and went into the office. “Fred, that went well, but I noticed about 30 people from their old tribes didn’t want to go with them. Mainly the unmated women and several couples wanted to stay here. They didn’t think that would be the result, did they? Those two thought all of their former tribe mates would follow them. That would put our new population down to about 160 people here after they leave. Have they sent the food over there yet Fred?”

“Just a moment ... they are getting ready to send it now, one quarter right?”

“Yeah, that should fix them up for a couple of months for food. They can hunt and gather for the rest. I have the feeling they will be screaming for help before the summer is up though.”

“Why do you think that they will need help that soon, Bob?”

“First, most of those people have not contributed much here. If you will notice most of the workers are from the other three tribes. Second, they have not requested a Hellslinth, have they? And third, those two are not the sharpest pencils in the box. They did not want any milking operation, nor did they want any harvesting equipment. So they will have to rely on hunting for all their meat. They are not going to keep animals for meat, for when hunting becomes scarce. I don’t remember any of their people skinning or processing the meat for the freezer. They received unwrapped meat for cooking. They probably do not know that you have to wrap the meat, or it will be freezer burned by the time you try to eat it, and it will be dry, tough and tasteless. A little freezer burn can be cut out but if the whole thing is burned, then it is useless. The people won’t put up with that for very long before they will be begging to come back here.”

“I see Bob; I think you make a good point. I will have someone monitor their prayers to the sky spirits after a couple of months. Or should we start earlier?

“No Fred, I think the first couple of months things will be fine. Have you given any thoughts to how we can travel north to hunt for mammoth? I suspect that we can take the truck, unless there is no trail for us to get to the top of the plateau in that direction. If we have to go by walking, then how can we bring back any meat? We would also need tents to sleep in too. Could we have use of a Tucker Sno-Cat for our trip up to get mammoth?”

“Bob what is this Tucker Sno-Cat?”

“Fred a Sno-Cat is a vehicle with 4 independent tracks that move the vehicle over snow or ice that is made specifically for snow operations. It is a very good and dependable unit that can carry up to 8 passengers, in relative comfort in the harshest conditions. Let me see if I can call up one on the computer. Yeah here is just what we need. A 1643RE Tucker Terra©, it carries 8 people has an internal heater for the coldest of outside temperatures. We can pull the wagon behind us, so no problem with carrying the meat back. We can put skis on the wagon wheels so it will glide over the snow with no problem. We would need skis a little wider than the wagon wheels and about 4 foot long. We will need some braces, that I can make, but I think someone makes a ski for wagons; I will have to check up on that. I know they did make an aftermarket ski for northern climates to add to the front wheels of Model ‘A’ Fords for traveling in the winter months. There were six attachment points on each ski. Three on each side and they were tied down with a leather strap through the wheels with a metal u-shaped device much like a bike rack for the wheel to fit into. If you can provide the skis I can make the mounting brackets and we can tie leather thongs through the wheels to secure them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.