Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 85

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 85 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I acted like I knew nothing of the plot to get rid of me. I noticed, however, that Dignar and Grojan sat at the same table and their seconds in command as well. I had not noticed it before, but Joulnar said something about it. He said that they had quit sitting with me about 3 weeks ago. “Many of their people are no longer workers for our camp. Although Grenna still plays with Angel, and Bertron; Mundoner, Torget, and Glormon no longer gather around when chores are given out. They used to be right there when we needed workers, but now, except for Tocla, none of Dignar’s or Grojan’s people do any work around here. I’m not sure anyone else has noticed it as we have many volunteers for each chore that needs to be done. We did have one woman from Dignar’s tribe who quit one day from the milking operation. That is why Heglina is short one person in the clean operation. Merdira has said she will help, as soon as she gets her training. She has waited for two days, but still hasn’t gotten her training at night,” said Joulnar.

I will make sure she gets her training. ‘Fred, can you ask the Sky Spirits to give her the training she needs?’ Do they think they can just take over? I guess I just don’t understand. I guess I gave them too much.”

“No Bob,” said Grunto. “Just remember they were used to being a leader of a lot of people, the rest of us had small camps, except for Joulnar, but he was a new leader. Grojan has been a leader for almost 15 years and Dignar has been a leader for almost 10 years.”

“Yes Bob, his people originally came from Detara’s camp; there was a big fight then between Detara and Dignar. Dignar was young but strong and I remember the fight a long time ago. I had just become a man and my father stayed in Detara’s camp, but was killed a year later during a hunt.” said Joulnar.

Valkorla said then, “Bob, Grunto and I were very small camps, we saw the advantage of joining a bigger camp, and as you know, we had talked of us two joining together before we joined you. We saw the great advantage of joining your camp. We still want to be a part of your, and Joulnar’s tribe if we can.”

“We will have to see what comes from the Sky Spirits; I hope they don’t take too long to decide.”

We started telling jokes, and were laughing a lot, just like normal. This put Dignar and Grojan at ease some, as I noticed them looking at us when we were so serious. I check in on their minds and saw that they were relieved that we were joking around. They felt their secret was still safe.

After supper I stopped by the office and said, “Fred do you have any idea when the council will make a decision about this Dignar and Grojan matter?”

“Bob, most of the council agrees with you about sending them and their followers to an area similar to here, but the expense and time needed for that, is causing some trouble.”

“Fred can I talk to them, I have an idea that may get them off the debate.”

“Let me see if I can break in, Bob.” There was a pause of about 2 minutes and then. “Yes Bob, they will listen to what you have to say.”

“Please, I wish to tell you about an idea I have, in order to recoup your expenses and time. Captain Snart is still in the area, and I think I can talk him into helping in the time matter. As far as the expenses are concerned, have you thought of using this mission as a training aide to all other species as well as your own? I’ll bet not, but you could sell the research and data learned on this one mission for training purposes, as well as entertainment to other species for quite a lot of money, or credit, or whatever you use for a monetary system. This one mission would bring in more money and goodwill than just about anything you could do on your own. Please discuss this amongst yourselves, and then see if you can come to a quick decision regarding this matter. Thank you, councilmen.”

Fred then closed the link, “Bob do you think that the council will do this thing. It is unheard of in our knowledge. This could be huge, if they go for it.”

“Why shouldn’t they go for it, Fred? It is a win-win situation for them; they get lots of money for something they already have, right? Then they can enlist Snart’s help in transporting or replicating something and the cost in time is cut in half. Also I have something I need to discuss with Dr. Phil can you get him for me please, and this is a private conversation.”

“Go ahead Bob.”

“Phil, I have a question. Can you download a Hellslinth mind into a blank clone; say a clone of me, for example; or maybe Barbara; or one of my other wives? I mean you did it for Angel.”

“Bob, I don’t know, but why are you asking?”

“Well Phil, it will be winter soon and with winter comes a holiday I love, Christmas. This is a holiday that celebrates the birth of Christ, which is the deity that a lot of my world worshiped, but it is also a holiday where we give gifts to our friends and family. I would like to give Fred a body, so he can see and feel and touch, just like you and I. If it works, then any Hellslinth, that is not a pilot, could have a body too. I mean, imagine if this works, your people could sell clones to other Hellslinth or lease the technology for clones and the process to make bodies for Hellslinths everywhere. They could even be used for other non-corporeal entities throughout the multi-verse. Your species would be rich beyond counting with something like this, if you can do it. I suggest using a clone of your body, and try to put George’s mind into the body. What do you think Phil?”

“Bob that is brilliant, I will start with a clone of me right now. But this is a surprise for Fred, so he can’t know, right?”

“Right Phil, I do not want him to even guess this is what I have planned for him. Talk to George and see what he thinks about it first, that way if it has been tried before and can’t work, Fred is none the wiser. But I bet nobody has thought of this before.”

“I’m sure you are right Bob. I’ll let you know how this works out. We can call this ‘Operation Gamma’ that way we can talk about it, and Fred won’t know what we are talking about. Thanks Bob for the suggestion. If this works it can be my present, ok?”

“We’ll see about that Phil. It may be fine if it works, but if not then maybe I can give you another wife, how’s that?”

“Bob this had better work, or Ethel will kill me for getting another wife, or the new wife will kill me.” He laughed.

“Thanks Phil, let me know what George says.”

We ended our conversation and I left for the bedroom saying, “Goodnight Fred.”

“Goodnight Bob, pleasant dreams. I hope to hear from the council soon, should I wake you, when their decision comes?”

“No Fred, we can find out in the morning.”

I left the office and showered and climbed into bed and enjoyed my wives very much and slept the sleep of the righteous. I was awakened by Barbara sucking my morning wood. We were in the bed by ourselves and I turned her around and dined at the “Y” while she tried to suck my asshole through my penis. I finally said, “Dear, unless you want to drink your morning protein, I think you can quit now.”

She stopped and looked up at me and said, “But I haven’t gotten my protein this way in a long time and I’m hungry.” She went back to work on me and was slowly running her tongue around the head and tickling the underside at the frenum, driving me crazy and then it happened, I fountained into her sucking mouth, she forced me down her throat and I happily spurted what seemed like gallons of my protein down her throat straight to her stomach. I felt her swallow and I shot a couple of more squirts down. When she came back up for air, she smiled and said, “I love you Bob, more and more each day. I don’t care where we live as long as we are together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.