Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 76

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 76 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I walked out into the main cave and watched a little TV while Ambat and Gerona made me some lunch. I thanked them with kisses and hugs and a promise to give them more this evening after my work out. I finished my lunch and wandered into the practice cave to see Olnafot and Harlou's Tai Chi lessons were breaking up. I asked if anyone was going to be using the cave for target practice today as I needed to practice for my mission and then do a major work out. I think the way I asked no one wanted to be around for it so they all left. I asked Fred to put a barrier up at the door and then I dug around for some more 50 cal. bullets with my mind and had them come to me slowly and drop at my feet. When I had about 25 at my feet, I stopped and lay down in a typical firing position. I took four bullets and placed them in my left hand and extended it like I was holding a gun.

I closed my eyes and asked Fred to provide obstacles and then give me target numbers. I really concentrated on the first bullet and the target number Fred gave me. I knew where it was so I moved my hand to aim there. I then opened my eyes to see the obstacles to my firing path. Fred had put a small tree about 6" in diameter in my path. I concentrated on the bullet and sent it on its way; I also adjusted the trajectory to go around the tree and still hit the target. It was if I had split my mind into two separate minds. One was driving the bullet to its target in space; the other mind was moving the bullet sideways, kind of like how a strong wind will move a bullet, but I was doing this twice, once to the left of the tree and once to the right after passing the tree. The odd thing is that it seemed to be in slow motion. I looked at the target and I was about a eighth of an inch off from the bull ring. I asked Fred what velocity was the bullet traveling during this shot.

"Bob the velocity was down to just 1,500 feet per second (fps) but that is still impressive. Your lever action 1894's give 2,230 fps verses what your Barrett gives you at 2,799 fps. For a first time that is terrific. Let's try another one, ready, close your eyes, now target 4, ready ... go."

This time a corner of a building was in the way, I concentrated and let the bullet go, and then I kind of moved it around the corner and bang. Fred removed the building. I looked at the target; right in the bull this time. "Fred what was the velocity this time?"

"Bob the velocity was up. This time you approached 2,100 as the bullet approached the target. That is very good."

We practiced for all 25 bullets and by the time we finished the last one, I had worked up to 2,802 fps velocity at the target. I decided to cool down by doing some Tai Chi and martial arts moves and then finish out with a run. Fred had removed the barrier after our target practice and Harlou came in and did several of the Tai Chi and martial arts moves following my lead. I didn't even notice as I had my eyes closed and was concentrating on my muscles and the movements. When I opened my eyes to start my run, I saw Harlou, Olnafot, Dignar, Grunto, Valkorla, and Joulnar finishing up their moves as well as Grojan, Teague, Merthar, Westboh Sothenar, Heagern, Haritof, and Thorf looking on. When I started my jog, Harlou, Olnafot, Merthar, and Teague followed right behind me. The rest started doing the Tai Chi exercises they had learned. I jogged for a while then picked up the pace. Shortly after that I passed Teague, then Merthar, however Harlou and Olnafot were a little behind me. I stepped it up another notch after my third lap around the rifle range. Olnafot started to slow some, but Harlou was still about 5 yards behind me and I wondered what kind of stamina he had so I stepped it up again and I was running about flat out. Harlou surprised me by catching up with me and was now even. Neither of us were really panting, just a little hard breathing. Then he stepped up a notch and I tried to keep up with him, I couldn't catch him but I could keep the same distance of about 3 feet. We ran that way for a while and then I had to slow down. He ran about 10 more yards ahead and slowed down too. I asked Fred how we had done.

"Bob, you and Harlou have just run a mile in 4 minutes 28.42 seconds. The fastest so far for a human, is 3minutes 43.13 seconds set in 1999 on earth in the city of Rome. You both did very well."

Harlou and I jogged a full lap then and sat down on the floor to stretch our leg muscles to keep from getting any after-cramps. "Harlou, that was very good, do you run often?"

"Yes Father, I run about 5 laps every day here in the rifle range. Also I run to the far end of the meadow and back if I can, sometime during the day, when I am not working. I have watched you train and do your workout, so I wanted to be strong like you Father."

"You have done well my son, everyday you make me proud that I am your father. You do much to keep this family and tribe safe and prosperous. Thank you for being my son."

"Father, I too, am proud to be your son. I try to be like you in every way I can."

Olnafot was sitting nearby and said, "Harlou, you make all of us proud to be your friend and mentor. We all have learned much from both you and your father. We thank you both for being such good teachers to us."

Before we could speak again, Tournal came in to say, "Supper is almost ready and no dirty, sweaty men will be allowed at the tables to eat. So go get clean and smell nice."

There were a few groans and then we all got up and headed for the showers. After showering I went back out to the table and was served a nice steak, potatoes and cold milk. The women had been at it again. It seems that they milked 15 cows for the milk and got about three gallons worth. They brought it up here to cool it as the air conditioning wasn't hooked up at the building yet. That would happen tomorrow.


I talked with Fred for a few minutes and paid Warden Hamilton a short visit. Because of his age and overweight physique, I had him walk down to the local corner store and he had a heart attack just outside the store. It was a massive one and he died before proper help could arrive. Natural causes for sure. He had told his son, he was going to walk the two blocks down to the corner store for some cigarettes. That was almost too easy, he was out of shape, overweight and had a weak heart, plus smoking two to three packs of cigarettes a day, so his lung capacity was very low. It didn't take much of a nudge from me to make him unstable and force him into a massive stroke. I made sure I played all of his sins in his head before he finally died. It took almost five minutes of little snippets of memories for him to expire. Good riddance to bad rubbish.


I went in the bathroom and scoured myself with hot water and lots of soap. Thank goodness I didn't really watch the snippets; I just ran them through his mind.

I crawled into bed and started kissing the first female I came to, which was Pauloa. I kissed up her legs to her juncture and lapped at her juicy nectar. She soon was panting and pulled me on top of her guiding my shaft into her fiery furnace. We made love for several minutes until her internal muscles milked a creamy deposit from me for her waiting womb. By now all my ladies were awake, demanding attention from their mate. I rolled over and Nadira sucked me hard again and took a ride on my rampant rod. After about five minutes and three massive orgasms, she sunk back to the bed to be replaced by Swendtra who rode me hard and wild. Thank goodness she was on top, because I don't think I could have lasted, had I been on top. I still think she bruised my hips. Marlit was next and, thank god, she wanted gentle loving tonight. I rolled her over after making room and stroked her like always; long, short, slow, fast, varied. She whimpered through five orgasms and I was just able to hold off long enough to give her a deposit to rechristen our growing child.

Gerona took over now and started sucking my cock to get me hard, as I munched her clit and juicy lips, but she ended up getting a mouthful of my scalding sperm. I rested for a while by munching on Ambat's pussy lips and clit until she was exhausted from coming. This left me with three to satisfy. I knew Fretail would want my last shot tonight, so I had Bertet lay down and I first ate her to get her ready, which she already was, but I helped push her along. I then ate Barbara as I slowly made love to my Bertet. Fretail was trying to suck all my sperm from Pauloa's pussy as Pauloa played with Fretail's juicy cunt.

When Bertet finally drifted off, I had Barb get on her knees and I slid home from behind. I loved making love to her this way. My pubic bone smashed into her clit flap and I teased her four nipples until she gave forth her sweet nectar. Fretail and Marlit augmented my manipulation by sucking a free nipple, when they could find one I wasn't playing with. I dumped a big load into Barbara's boiling liquid center and fell on her back. I was laid carefully on the bed on my back and Fretail climbed on and slid me home into her pussy. She laid her head on my chest and was sound asleep before I was.

I was awakened in the morning when Fretail climbed off me and my dick plopped out of her tight box. I showered, without cold water this morning, and dressed, ready to go for the day. This would be my last meeting with Kilnary's group. I would be leaving tomorrow morning on Captain Snart's ship headed for the Killjops world. I would also undergo my rhinoplasty and pigment change. I would also need to make sure the milking building was set up and running smoothly today. I checked with Fred, and everything was now done and the clean rooms were cooling down as we spoke. Fred had found an underground spring about 25 feet from the back door of the building and had a PVC type plastic pipe run from the reservoir to the building. It split off for the cold taps and to an on demand water heater with a 20 gallon capacity for hot water. He had added a three person shower in the locker room with 20 lockers of clean clothes and smocks. There were also insulated fabric smocks to be worn in the storage room. He had cut slightly into the space in the storage room for the shower, but there was still room to store about 30 ten-gallon milk cans, with room to spare. He had the engineers build a better stall lock out of metal that was bowed but would keep a cow still for milking. I loaded up our 30 volunteers after breakfast and we toured the facility. We had to remove our shoes and outer garments to access the cold rooms, but we had the smocks to keep us warm. Only 7 people volunteered to man the processing room and storage room; five women and 2 men. The 23 remaining people, 18 women and 5 men were to be milkers, pail collectors, and herders.

Each thought they had the best job, so things worked out alright. Fred told me the lockers had a cleansing unit inside them, so any clothes put into the locker was scanned and then sterilized, so the next time they were worn they would be clean, even their regular clothes. The windmill was a little larger than I thought, but not as large as the one on the plateau. And the whole roof was solar panels. The solar panels helped to heat the water as well as cool the panels. The building turned out fantastic. I left the people still touring the facility as I had to get back for my meeting with Kilnary and his group.

I made it back before Kilnary, Trewegin, Fortmers, and Layi'teal were due, I told Fred, "The people really like the new building and they were surprised with the way in which to do things. They had already picked out which jobs they wanted to do and everything. Very good job Fred, and thank all the engineers and workers who put this together. It really turned out even better than I had hoped or imagined."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.