Bob's Great Adventure
Chapter 75

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

[I have to warn you again, about the content of the first part of this chapter. Skip the next two paragraphs. You have to realize that over the next few chapters there will be warnings about graphic and gratuitous violence due to the nature of this story in which to rid the Killjops world of this tyrant Nigeltrain and his depraved people. BR]


I sat in my chair in the office and scanned for Border. He was actually sleeping soundly. Hey a little fun for tonight, I’ll give him some nightmares. I slid into his sub-conscience and stirred things up a little. I substituted him for some of his victims and let his memories run with the victims in his original role. Boy oh boy, he woke up screaming and his wife wondered what was going on. He wouldn’t say anything because he didn’t want her to know what he did at work. At home he was a loving father and husband, but at work he was a monster. I put him to sleep again and ran more of his sins through his mind, but I wouldn’t let him awaken. He was breathing heavy and almost panting. His wife was getting worried when I let him wake up and then he confessed to his wife the monster he was at work. He even gave details to her of what he had done. Before he could recover properly, he reached into the night stand and removed his revolver and put it in his mouth and pulled the trigger. His wife screamed and beat his cooling body until she could not move her arms anymore. She then called the police to report that he had shot himself after confessing to her all of his sins at work.

Another good night’s work for me; but I thought I might pay someone else a visit and found a guard at another prison working the night shift. He was beating a woman with his baton and had already broken her arm and 2 ribs. This was easy. I stopped his heart, and left his mind after he collapsed. She picked up the baton and beat his dead body until he did not have a bone left in his body that was not broken. She then removed his gun and shot herself in the chest. I felt her mind before she died. This man had beaten her son, 2 daughters, and her husband to death with his baton. She just didn’t care anymore. I told her things would change and I wished her peace with her family. She thanked me for her family but did ask why I was just now coming to the people’s aid. I told her I had just found out about the tyranny and abuse and it would be ending soon. I needed to leave and go to bed before I enjoyed what I had done this night.


I undressed and went in to shower. I had to scrub long and hard until I felt clean again. I crawled into bed and cuddled with Barbara and held her to me all night long. I also shut down after giving Fred fair warning. Ambat shook me awake in the morning and I felt refreshed and well rested. I showered and dressed, ate breakfast and went in to talk with Fred. “Well Fred, how is the milking shed coming?”

“Bob, last night we laid the floor and got two of the outside walls built. We will finish the outside by this afternoon. Tonight the walls will go in; then tomorrow, the stalls and all the insulation. It should be ready the day after tomorrow.”

“Very good Fred, thank you. We should have all the hay bailed today and we may have all the hay put into the cave by tomorrow evening. It may take a day longer due to the dampness of the hay. Now I figure the second rainy day should be when I leave. Can you contact Captain Snart for me please?”

The next thing I knew Snart was saying, “Bob, you crazy human, what can I do for you?”

“Welcome to you too. I was wondering how the planet movement was coming?”

“We are almost finished with that, we have about 10,000 more miles to move it and it should be done. How are you doing, I hear you will be a passenger of mine for a couple of days. Maybe we can eat together with my family, while you are aboard.”

“Yes Captain that was one of the other things I wanted to speak to you about. There is not going to be a problem with you running me over to this planet to do a little work for about 2 or three days and then a ride back here is there?”

“No problem for you or for me. After this little problem you will solve, I get to take my family back home again. It is time for Tresean to go home and find a mate. Carmaletta will be happy to go home and flaunt her happiness. Thank you again for that. She is very happy now and so am I.”

“Captain, I will tell my wives thank you for you. I am sure they will be happy to hear that things are going so well for you two.”

“I did not tell anyone yet, but Carmaletta is expecting, but she has not announced it yet. I thank you Bob, for inviting us to eat with you that evening. I don’t think this would have happened without that night. We are both so happy about the news. Was there anything else?”

“No Captain, I just wanted to make sure you did not have a problem with why I need to go to the Killjops world. I know some people would be upset with that. I have found out some pretty ugly things as a result of researching this problem. I have begun to eliminate some of the vermin there, and believe me these vermin needed to be eliminated a long time ago. I am just glad I was made aware of this now. I wish it had been sooner, but no one knew before. I think I will be there two days, three at most. I hope that does not inconvenience you with your plans to go home. I do want to thank you for your cooperation on this matter.”

“No Bob, once you complete your little excursion, I will be a hero when I come home. Who else can say they moved a planet and helped to stop a tyrant from taking over the universe? Only you and I, Bob, can hold that claim to fame. I would gladly go with you if I could, but I am but a poor sailor of the seas of space. I have no special skills in doing what you have to do, but I can help in the only way I can. Thank you for the opportunity to accomplish these things.”

“Snart, you can go on, can’t you. I guess I can see when I am outmatched by a BS artist like you.”

“Bob what is this BS thing?”

“Captain, BS stands for bull shit. It is a term we use to mean a person who has a gift for speaking, but means nothing. In essence a person who stretches the truth a little too much to be believed. You being ‘but a poor sailor of the seas of space’; you are one of the smartest and craftiest men I have ever had the pleasure to meet. You are no mere sailor, but a true friend and a very good man. I am honored to have met you.”

“I think I see what this BS means now, but I think I am the one bested and not you. I bow to your excellence in this regard.” He laughed, which started me laughing too. We signed off, with us both roaring in laughter. It felt very good indeed to laugh again like that.

I went back to the main cave and watched some TV waiting for lunch time. Angel and I ate with my wives that were not working elsewhere; so this time I did not get messy with food. I then puttered around in the garage, taught a Tai Chi lesson, and generally just goofed off this afternoon. I knew I needed to take care of a couple more of the bad guards, because 50 would be too many at once. I would see if I could knock off a couple of them a night until I leave. Now that I knew their mental signatures I could get to them whenever I felt up to it. In fact I had time now for a couple of them.


I went into my living room and sat in my recliner. I guess I had kind of missed it as it really felt good to sit there. I reclined and relaxed and let myself drift to Killjops. I looked in on two of the mean guards. One of them I tried the pinpoint implosion thing and it worked perfectly. The other I drove mad with his own nightmares and suddenly he ‘jumped’ the railing from the third story walkway and plunged to his death. One of the other guards was hurrying to him to see if he was alright, and then he ‘jumped’ over the railing. As for the jumping, I kind of moved him that direction with my telekinesis. I moved on to another prison and had the man run into a knife held by another guard. There, three for today should help matters I just hope it didn’t make them worse.


I came out of my semi-stupor just as Angel came out from the house and climbed into my lap. She was still a little sleepy and kind of curled up and fell back asleep. I checked on the progress on the plateau and could see the old section of hay was being baled. The new part was being raked at the moment, but Gerona was almost finished with the raking.

It was weird, sometimes when I did this far seeing, I saw through someone’s eyes, other times I saw from above as though I was above the scene. Like when I visited the guards; I was above the scene, until I entered the mind of the guard. But how was I seeing the scene from above? It’s just another mystery, to be solved by proper training. I seemed to be doing more thinking and less working, so I need to get back into shape if I’m going to be doing some fancy sniper work. I know my sniper work will be mental only, but I still need to train to get in there and then back out again quietly. I would start running and doing my martial arts again. I should have some time after supper before bed. I should be able to work out for an hour without getting into too much trouble with my spouses.

I noticed Teague and Valkorla come in from the garage, so I knew the plateau people were back. I looked around and Merthar was here also, so they made it back alright. He was probably helping Keryon and her crew putting the veggies away, that was why I had not noticed him earlier. Since everyone was back, and the sun was getting lower in the sky, it was about supper time. I gently woke my sleeping beauty and had her wash her face and hands for supper. Of course I had to go too, my hands were as dirty as hers were, you know.

During supper, Dignar asked if I could say what this trip was about. I told him I needed to do some work for the Sky Spirits on another planet. I could not and would not say what this work was because it was a big secret. Once it was completed I would probably be able to talk about some parts of it. However, I would need to train for this mission for them and might not be available all the time like I was now. I said I would speak more about this later as I knew more information.

After supper I told Barb I would be in the practice cave as I needed to work out some and I would be back in about an hour. I went into the practice cave and did my stretching exercises, then move into my Tai Chi. I then transitioned into some martial arts moves and then ran around the rifle range. I started out running slowly and then built up to an all out run. In my fastest run, I was able to run three laps for the entire 525 yard length, then across the 35 yard width of the range in a long circle, before I felt like I had to stop. I looked at the clock and I had spent almost two hours at this workout. I felt tired but satisfied that I could do this a few more times before I left for the mission. I felt if I did this each day, I would be ready for the mission. Also I could concentrate on my evil guards when I ran as I did not have to concentrate on the running to do it right.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.