Bob's Great Adventure
Chapter 73

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 73 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I awoke with a more than urgent need to pee. But I can’t, because there is someone on top of me and my dick is firmly up her pussy. I urged whoever was on top of me to move or she would be sorry. I finally managed to get whoever off of me and escape to the bathroom where I stood to drain my lizard for at least five minutes. I stagged back into the bedroom and look for a clock, 5:37 displays on the first one I see. It was time to get up to start the day, so I stagger back to the bathroom and head for the shower. As I am scrubbing the sleep from my body, first Barbara, then Bertet come staggering into the shower and turn the water to cold. My god what a jolt, I yell, “I’m awake!” and they squeaked a greeting as well. I finally get the water turned to warm and rinse off and get out before more monsters get me this morning.

I was able to dress in relative safety, but I was tackled by a bundle of energy as I went into the main cave area. “Daddy, I love you!” rang out in the cave as this blond bundle resolved itself into my Angel. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms and headed for my spot at the table. As soon as I sat down someone handed me two mugs, one of coffee, I thought, and one of water for Angel, just like usual. I took a sip, but it was cold and not coffee at all. It was cold milk! Wait a minute, Milk where did that come from? I looked up and saw Freecor and Keryon smiling at me. I had to ask, “Where did the milk come from? And how did you get it here cold?”

Keryon said, “Freecor and I and a few other women kept hearing about milking the aurochs. Well, we were able to corner a couple of the mother aurochs and were able to squeeze their tits and were able to get a gourd full of milk. We tried this on another one and after a little fight, we got a bladder full. When we came back here Barbara said to put it into a pitcher and put it in the cooler. And here it is, cold just like you like it.”

“It is fantastic. I never thought I would taste this again. Wow, thank you ladies, and all the others who helped you too.” I asked Angel, “Angel, do you like the milk too?”

“Yes Daddy, I had some yesterday but it wasn’t cold like this morning. I like it cold better, don’t you?”

“Yes Baby I love it cold like this. Freecor, Keryon, as soon as we get the hay baled I will have Merthar build an area that we can move the aurochs into and make them stay still so you don’t have to fight them so much and we can get some bigger containers, like a pail and we will have a milking place to be able to milk all the female aurochs. Once we start doing this for them each morning and each evening, two things will happen. First, they will become gentler because we are draining their milk and they won’t be hurting so much and secondly they will start to produce more. Once we start this, we will have to do this every day and they will come to the milking shed on their own. I must get with Merthar and work on some plans. Thank you so much ladies.”

I called Merthar over and we discussed plans for a milking shed just inside the fence starting to the left of the gate where the first set of sticks is. I told him I would have the plans for him in the next couple of days. Since the haying is coming along so well, I could take the time off and draw the plans, and I still had the saw down inside the fence. We would need to cut some bigger trees so we could cut planks to build a shed around a say, ten to twelve cow milking area, with room off to the side to store the full pails of milk. ‘Fred can you get me about 15 to 20 five gallon milk cans with the plug covers, and say 15 two gallon milk pails and we will need a cream separator so we can have cream to make butter, yeah also a butter churn so we can have butter on our bread. When we start to make bread, that is.’

“Let’s start out with the milk cans and pails first, then we can talk about the rest later after you find out if this will really work or not.”

‘You doubt me Fred, shame on you. Remember I was a farm boy for about 10 years before I went off to war. I milked cows, raised pigs, cows, horses, and planted, grew, and harvested crops from hay to corn, and about everything in between. I have never even used a milking machine. I hand milked 32 cows every morning and every evening by myself for over a year on the farm I worked on before I went into the service. The two spinster ladies I worked for didn’t believe in milking machines. Believe me we made our own butter and had a gravity feed vibrator/separator and a motor crank churn.’

“No Bob I do not doubt you, but let’s get the shed built first, then we can worry about separating and making butter. Does that satisfy your thirst for now?”

‘Yes Fred, you have to crawl before you can walk, right?’

“Yes Bob, you are still in the crawling stage as far as self sufficiency.”

‘Thank you Fred, for making me realize that we are still early in the process.’

“That is what I am here for Bob.”

While talking to Fred I had been out in the garage showing the people how to hook up the machines and how to make them safe for driving. I showed them how to unhook the charger cables and to make sure the charge read full first. I showed them again how to turn the PTO’s on and off. I let the drivers pull out of the garage. I had one person standing by the wall on the way out watching to make sure no one hit anything. They really did quite well. We stopped outside and went back in for breakfast. Fred had the new flatbed wagon in the garage for us too, the bed was full of holes about 2” in diameter and were very smooth. This allowed fingers to hold your place while driving and helped to dry the hay while it was on the wagon, but the holes were small enough that nobody would trip on them or fall in. After breakfast they left for the field and the hunters and I left for the plateau.

Once we topped the plateau, I contacted Lisa to see where they were. ‘Lisa, can you tell me where you are now?’

“Bob, I am behind the auroch herd to your right. If you come to about the middle of the herd and leave us 2 meals we will wait until this afternoon for our third meal.”

‘Thank you Lisa.’

I told Merthar to turn right and head for the auroch herd off to the right. Once we were about 200 yards off from the herd I had him go toward the end of the herd and then stop about 500 yards from the end. I took the Barrett out and looked around. I could see the lion pride stalking the herd. Valkorla, had the binoculars and nudged me and said, “Bob, there are lions stalking the herd. Are you going to kill some auroch for them so they leave us alone?”

“Yes I saw one of them, I will kill two for them, and they will leave us alone.”

I sighted in on one of the bigger cows and shot her, then shot another big bull. We moved away and went toward the center of the herd. We stopped back about 50 yards and I let the new hunters get their chance. Eriken, Westboh, Grunto, and Torget only used one shot, although Grunto shot a second time because the young bull didn’t go down on the first shot. He was dead, but didn’t go down until the second shot pushed him off balance.

We drove in close to our kills and the herd just wandered away leisurely like we weren’t there. We did slit their throats and let the blood drain a little as we loaded them up in the truck and the wagon. By the time we got back to the garage, Teague called to ask were the cave was. I said, “Can you spell cave?” He said snottily back, “Yes I can, why?”

“Because look on the left side of the canyon wall about a half mile in from the fence and look for the letters C A V E in black letters on the rock. That is the cave. It looks like rock, but it isn’t. Just have someone step into the opening at the letter “E” and the barrier will turn off and you can see the cave opening. Drive into it and unload, and once you leave, it there is no one left in the cave, the barrier will come back on after 30 seconds. Smart huh?”

“Yes it is Bob, no one except one of us would even think of it being anything but rock. Can the barrier be opened by anything else?”

“Only a human from this camp can go thru it, no animal, or human other than our people here. If some other tribe comes here, they will not be able to enter unless they become part of our tribe.”

“Very good thinking Bob, I’ll talk to you later.”

Valkorla and Torget hoisted the aurochs out of the wagon and truck bed. Merthar rinsed out both of them. I didn’t have anything to do, so I went into the office and drew plans up for the new milking shed. I even had 15 stalls for the cows and a primitive neck holder too. There was a wide opening with a plank on one side. Once we got the cow in the stall, another plank would come down holding the cow in place. I also had a hook set up in the roof so we could hang the tails and not get lashed to death with it swinging back and forth. We would also have to cut the horns down so we could know which ones we were milking. I made an area where we could hold the milk in pails and an area where someone could dump the pails into the milk cans. Finally, I made a storage area for the filled cans. We would pick everything up after milking and bring it up here for cleaning and cooling the milk. I also had an area in front of the stalls, for hay to be dropped into, for them to feed the aurochs while being milked.

I figured we would need about five or maybe six of the big oak trees in the other canyon to make the shed. I guess it was time to name the canyons around here and the streams and the river. I would check later to see if anyone had named them or had a name for them already. I would also need to make sure the big saw was working properly after all this time. I had not dragged it back up to the garage. It was left sitting inside the fence, near the gate, under a tree. I would probably have to clean some of the rust off the blade and table tops and I would make sure it was still sharp. I did have two extra blades up here in the garage, but I would probably need them later on.

I was called for lunch and today was cold milk, and meat stew. I was going to go out with the second crew of hunters, but I decided that Joulnar could be in charge and shoot the one auroch for the lion’s pride. He was very good now with a gun. I had even let him and Olnafot shoot the Barrett a couple of times. I called Joulnar aside and told him to get far enough away that the lions would not approach and shoot one auroch toward the back of the herd and then do like this morning and let the hunters kill from the middle of the herd. Joulnar asked, “Bob would it be alright if I shot a lion with your gun?”

“Joulnar, this particular pride of lions seems to be fairly friendly toward us, if we leave them alone and provide meat for them when we hunt; I think they will leave us alone too. I would rather they be friendly to us, than us have to continually look over our shoulder for them.”

“I think you are right, I have noticed they stay away from us when we are on the plateau. The other day I thought I saw a lion come up to where we were cutting the grass, but once he saw us he turned away and went back the way he had come. That is very unusual for one of them to do that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.