Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 70

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

“Bob, what have you done? You have become a monster before my very eyes. [Well you know what I mean.] How could you do something that cruel? What is happening to you? Goodbye Bob.”

Suddenly there was no blue glow from Bob’s computer. Fred had left, just left without warning or anything. Bob looked at it as a blessing as he no longer had this conscience bothering him about morals or anything. Then Barbara opens the door to the office and sees Bob slumped over the desk, apparently asleep. She shakes him awake and see his eyes are red and he has this evil grin on his face and as he really concentrates on sending her to oblivion, he is really awakened by Barb and Fred in his head yelling, “Bob Wake Up!”

Bob snaps awake and sees Barbara staring at him, “What’s up Barbara, have I been asleep, or what. I feel like I have something I need to do, but I just can’t put my finger on it. Oh yeah, I was going to kill you with my mind. Wait a minute I can’t do that; what is happening. Fred, Barb, I am going to shut down for a minute.” I shut my mental shield down and waited a few moments then lifted it again. Everything appeared normal except the look I received from Barb.

“What did I do, you seem to have seen something horrible, please say something.”

“Bob I came in here because Fred said you were going crazy, for real this time. You had your head down on the desk like you were sleeping. I called your name, but you didn’t answer, so I shook your arm to wake you. When you raised your head, your eyes were very red in color and glowed and you had this real evil look on your face and you said you had something to do and it was to kill me. Then you seemed to switch from this evil Bob to your old self and you said you were going to shut down and then come back. That is what you did.”

“I don’t understand; I was talking with Fred out in the garage about the nice changes he had completed since he brought the hay rake into the garage. The next thing I know is this scared, deer in the headlights look from you Barbara. Fred what did I say to make you think I was crazy?”

Fred explained how we were talking about the new garage space and then I said I was coming into the office to discuss something. Then he went into detail about what I said and did while I was in there with him.

I couldn’t believe that I could do such a thing, wait a moment, that insectoid telepath who thought he was too good for that meeting with the group. I wonder if he could be behind all this nonsense. He seemed as though he wanted to leave the group right after they arrived. He seemed fidgety right from the start. I wonder? ‘Kilnary are you available for a conference with me, this is Bob the human.’

“Yes Bob, I am available. What do you want?”

‘Kilnary, the insectoid telepath who was so insulted when I asked if I could call him a name I could pronounce. Is he still with your group now?’

“No Bob, we dismissed him and sent him back home, why?”

Fred and I described the things I had just gone through and included the pinpoint energy spike killing. I ended with a question, ‘Is this energy thing something that this man could do?’

After some thinking by Kilnary, he said, “Bob, Fred, this is something he had been working on. We, as a group, did not think this was a reliable tool and it could be used wrongly by an unscrupulous person. He has apparently perfected it and is now using it and his high telepathic power to make you think you are the one doing it. I doubt if you were the one who actually did the deed. I think he had you see it from his eyes and made you think it was you doing it, not him through you. I will make sure word of this gets out to the right people and he will be disciplined. Now please do not take what I am about to say the wrong way, but do you think you could do that thing by yourself?”

‘Why Kilnary, do you want me to do the job of killing the dictator like that? Why not have him do the killing; it would certainly make my life easier. He is the one who thinks he is too good for this type of thing, having to work with humans that is. This way he gets the credit and glory of saving a world, and I am left out of it. Plus he can say it was not a job for a mere human to do, but an insectoid like him. Wait, does his species have any problems with space, are they growing out of room on their planet; overpopulating it, as it were. Then they could take over that world and keep growing. How close are they in relation to this solar system and have they developed FTL capability yet?’

“I am not sure Bob; I will look into this and see what their motive is for this. He was the one to bring this matter to our attention through Fortmers. Actually he brought Fortmers into the group after he mentioned this problem. Except for Fortmers, no one in our group is from that solar system. I will look into this matter and get back to you. Thank you Bob.”

‘Kilnary, please do not contact me tonight though, my wives have something special planned.’

“You said wives, plural? How many do you have?”

‘I have nine wives, three of which are expecting our first child. But my youngest said that they had plans for me this evening. She said it rather demandingly, so I think I will have to have the night free for them. She did say something about no interruptions, didn’t she Fred?’

“Yes she told me not to interrupt you unless the world was coming to an end, and from her response, maybe not even then.”

“I will not disturb you this evening. I will see if my one wife will want to have plans for me this evening too.” Kilnary laughed and left.

We said our goodbyes and I left the office as it was almost supper time.

I went out and had supper with Angel on my lap. We fed each other and then watched the show. I then took her to her bedroom and tucked her in, for not the first time by any means. I tried to let each of my wives do that so my turn only came once every ten days, but I would sometimes sneak in with one of my wives and help on one of my off days. Tonight she wanted a story, but I said only a short one. So I told the three bears story. She was asleep before I even got to when the bears got home. I quickly showered and joined my mates in bed.

Tonight was an all out orgy. I was sucked, blown, and kissed and nibbled on by each one of my wives and most if not all got some of my squirmy sperm inside them. I started out with Ambat and ate her hairless pie for three orgasms before giving her a sperm injection with my heavy duty applicator. In the meantime I was eating at Swendtra’s Y and tweaking Marlit’s nipples as Barbara was eating her out. Swendtra was next as she dove into my crotch to get me ready for the next round. She got her wish and I tried to pound her into the mattress. After she received her prize, four explosive orgasms in just under three minutes, I moved on to Marlit. She wanted slow tonight, so I obliged her as I rested from the workout I had received from Ambat and Swendtra.

Finally I dribbled some special sauce into her lovely bun and rolled off for more attacking from my wives. Nadira then took up my flagging staff and made it hard again and insisted that I give her a good pounding as she had been a bad girl and not let Bertet come but twice while she ate her pussy. I gave her, her punishment, but I’m not sure who punished who on that score. I had been diddling Pauloa’s pussy as I pounded Nadira’s and she soon replaced a very sleepy, but satisfied Nadira.

Pauloa was very aggressive tonight and she was on top and rode me hard and put me up very wet, with all the juices from four of my women. I rested about ten minutes when Gerona started rubbing her body on mine and got me raring to go again. She also rode me on top tonight and it was sweet. She didn’t move her body a lot, but her pussy muscles were milking me just right. She arched up a little and I wormed a couple of fingers under her and captured her clit and worried it until she came buckets. Bertet pulled her slumping body off of me and pulled me on top of her. She slotted me home and I sank into her scalding cauldron of pleasure. I rested a couple of minutes soaking my overused prick inside her as her internal muscles massaged me more than the demanding manner of Gerona’s snapping pussy. We took our time and because we did, I could count six orgasms, 2 small ones and 4 whoppers.

I had Fretail sit on my lap as I lifted her up and down my shaft, while I had Barbara on my face. The rest of my harem was out of it, sleeping off the after sex lethargy of the satiated. I had Barbara get on her knees and Fretail under us. As I plowed Barbara’s furrow she ate Fretail’s juicy slot and Fretail played with my cock and Barb’s pussy. I could feel Barb start tightening up and really started banging her ass and clit flap. Fretail screamed as Barbara’s siren went off inside her, as well as my geyser fountaining into Barb’s womb.

I fell off Barb onto the bed and hoped I had finished with all of them as I was about pooped out. Just as I started to doze off, someone climbed on me and tried to slide my wilted weenie into her juicy bun. I looked up and it was not Fretail this time, it was Ambat. She looked at me and said, “It’s my turn to sleep on top tonight. Besides there are too many wet spots.”

I glanced at a clock and muttered, “Damn, it’s midnight already.”

I was out from then on until I awoke with a very urgent urge to pee, but someone was pressing on my bladder. I rolled slightly toward the middle of the bed and someone, probably Ambat, slid off and I slipped out of bed and was bathroom bound in a hurry. It seemed as though I had to tap both kidneys as I stood for some time until I ran dry. I glanced in the bedroom at a clock and it showed 5:47; time for me to get up anyway.


I showered and then dressed and snuck out without waking anyone. I fixed my own breakfast and went into the garage to get the tractor and rake out and hooked up. I now saw the reason for the extra space. ‘Fred, what did I say about not wanting a baler?’

“Bob I felt that you would need one after you see all the cut hay needing to be put up. Besides I didn’t make the cave large enough to store all you have now.”

‘Did you add to the amount that Dignar’s crew cut?’

“Only a little bit.”

‘How much of a little bit, how many more acres?’

“Only about 5 or so hectares more.”

‘Ok, that’s about two and a half times 5 so another say 13 acres. How much had Dignar’s crew cut?’

“Let’s see, he cut about 3 hectares on the plateau and about another 3 in the canyon.”

‘So that means I’ve got some 27 some acres of hay ready to be raked and then baled over the next couple of days. That has got to some small cave. Let me get my brain to working. One horse will eat about one bale every 3 days and a normal cow will eat about one bale every 2.5 days. We will have 5 months, no I better figure 7 months of time to feed them; so we would need about ... let’s say 17,500 bales for the winter for both the auroch and horses, then how about the deer. Say throw in another 500 bales, so we are looking at storing 18,000 bales. So this cave stores 101,250 cubic feet of hay, not counting the extra height we need to be able to stack up to 12’ high and still allow for air circulation. So the cave would have to be at least 60’ wide and almost 200’ deep. Or do you plan on letting us store 2,500 or so bales that we have cut right now, and just replenish them every time we take some out. We would need about 250 to 260 bales every three days. I’m sorry, but even these people are going to wonder if we store a couple thousand bales and we take almost a eighth of them every three days, how can we still have bales the next time we come for them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.