Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 66

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

That ended the conference call. Barbara just stared at me. “Bob, can you talk to me, mentally I mean?”

‘Sure Barb my honey pie, what did you want me to say? How about how I am going to eat your pussy until Capt Snart can hear the siren in his ship?’

“Oh my gods, in all the heavens! I heard that.”

‘And I could hear an echo in my mind, just say something back to me without talking.’

‘Bob I love you so much, I think I just came from that. You are going to be soooo loved tonight you many not even be walking until noon. You may not even have the strength to get it up for a couple days.’

‘Promises, promises, that is all I get, and then put off till tonight. What about right now and right here. It’s not like we haven’t tried the desk already, how about the chair, or the couch juicy panties?’

“Boy you asked for it now, get em off, NOW!” Barbara said aloud, I think for Fred’s benefit so he could turn off or away or something.

I did as I was told and I was naked in a jiffy. Barb did a kind of strip tease, but it was no tease, I knew I was going to get some now. I asked ‘Fred is this room sound proofed?’

“It will be shortly why?”

‘Have heard Barb’s siren song?’

“Yes, so?”

‘Have you heard it from less than 3 feet away? If not then I would suggest you go visit somebody upstairs right now.’

“Bye Bob”

Once down to her soaked panties, she slowly rolled them down her long legs and twirled them around her finger and launched them at me. I caught them and put the gusset into my mouth and sucked them dry and threw them at the door; they stuck.

Barbara crooked a finger at me and I was over the desk and on the couch in a flash. I still don’t know how I vaulted the 25” monitor and the desk too without damaging myself. Then a warm and wet vacuum latched onto my rampant shaft and tried to drain me of all my bodily fluids. Suction, twists, turns, velvety kisses, tongue rolling around under the head everything and nothing, all wrapped into one package. I think I might have lasted about 1 minute, maybe less. All I know for sure was that after entering her mouth, her tongue, lips, and teeth were never still, they were all busy, and then she was drinking down my milky offering. I didn’t go soft, I don’t think I could have if my friend’s ugly nun Sister Mary Margaret Murphy-O’Toole had walked in and snapped her ruler on my dick. I would have still been like an iron bar, ready for the finale. Barb moved around on the couch and spread herself wide. I grabbed a pillow I used for sleeping on the couch, and I placed it under her ass. I played around her nether lips and opened her slot with the helmet of my rigid rod. She was so juicy I slid into her a couple inches, she just moaned. I slid the rest of the way into her and hit her clit flap with my balls and the bottom of my shaft.

I started stroking her slowly, moving my dick around, left side, top, bottom, right side. Scraping my helmet on her interior walls, driving her crazy. I knew she couldn’t stand much of that before she went off, so I decided to really drive her horniness up. I gave her slow long strokes alternated with a quick, but short stroke about a third of the way in, followed by two or three long quick strokes, then slow, then around. In the meantime I was torturing her four nipples with my kisses and nips with my teeth. I could hear the siren start and I slammed her hard for about five strokes and she went off like a bottle rocket. Her legs gripped my hips so hard I thought she would break bones. Then she shifted up some more and was dragging her clit flap across my balls when she went into orbit. She screamed her siren song and her legs squeezed me as her nipples released that liquid that tasted like honey-lemon again and I splashed her insides with my baby batter.

We lay on the couch for a few minutes and then ran to clean up in the shower. We got redressed and I walked back into the office and I could smell wet pussy and hot sperm. I looked and Barb’s panties were still stuck to the back of the door. I pealed them off and took them back to the hamper. I walked back into the office and asked, “Fred, you back yet?”

“Yes Bob, what do you have in mind?”

“Well this mental teleportation thing. Why are they using the sniping era of my life. Are they trying to learn how to assassinate someone or are they testing me to see if I can assassinate some political figure or despot ruler? Or are they just messing with me because they can? We need more information, to be able to make an informed decision about this. Can you think of another reason Fred?”

“No Bob I think it is one of those three reasons. I don’t believe the last one, as that is an awful lot of work for no gain, except laughs. The other two are very plausible.”

“Yeah, have the guys get me printed out copies of all the information they can come up with, even the hair-brained ones too. Sometimes they can be the greater risk. This bunch knows how to do it, but I must be asleep for them to channel into me somehow. The weirder the reason, the more likely for it to happen. Now I think it is almost time for me to get ready for my guests. See ya Fred.”

I walked out into the main cave and there were all six grills running and I saw my cooks going to town. Steaks were cooking, potatoes simmering and the sauce was simmering too on one of the grills. I noticed Teague and Joulnar move it off and put it in the smoker. I glanced at my watch and it was almost 4:00, so our guests should arrive shortly. I checked on the calf in the smoker and it was still warm, and bloody. I came out and then I heard Fred say, “Bob, they are on the way down to meet you.” I walked out to the entrance by the garage and suddenly 15 people appeared on the ledge. I walked up to Captain Snart, smartly saluted him, and reached out my hand to shake his. He stood to attention and saluted back with his right arm at his chest, turned his hand out showing it empty and slapped his chest twice and brought it back out and up very similar to Grig from “The Last Starfighter” he then introduced his family. “Bob this is my mate, Carmaletta Pfloran.” I bowed and took and kissed her hand saying, “It is a pleasure to meet such a lovely lady. The good captain did not tell me he had such a beautiful mate. I think I may be jealous or envious I’m not sure which, your beauty takes my breath away.”

She was completely flummoxed by my gushing of emotion. The Captain however was grinning from ear to ear. Carmaletta did finally say, “Bob, I had heard that you were a crazy man; but charming too. Snart, you did not tell me he was so charming. It is my honor to see you and be invited into your home.”

Snart then introduced his son, “Bob this is my son, Tresean.” Tresean gave the same salute so I copied it and then stuck out my hand. He looked confused until I took his hand and shook it. Then he was alright. I think he thought I would kiss his hand too like I kissed his mother’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.