Bob's Great Adventure
Chapter 47

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I left the office and went in search of Marlit and Jerrel. I found Marlit in the kitchen and she said that now would be a good time to talk with her. We found Jerrel in her room playing on my old computer. I had a bunch of solitaire games and some other ones too. Jerrel loved the games, so I let her have the old computer. We closed the door and sat on the bed, she was in her chair.

“Jerrel, we need to talk to you about some things you are going to need to know soon. This is about men and women and how they act together when they are mated. And before you get 20 questions ready for us, let us explain some things first. Now you know men and women are different. But do you know what all the differences are?”

“Well boys have a thingie they pee from and girls don’t. Women get bumps on their chest that can grow large; they are called breasts or boobs. Women have babies and men don’t. What else is there?”

“Well quite a lot actually,” Marlit said. “First you got those things right but: there is how do babies get inside women; why do women have to have a blood time each 28 days; how do babies get milk from their mothers breasts; what a man really looks like without clothes and why is he made the way he is; also why is a woman made the way she is? See there is a lot to learn. Now why is a man different, Bob will you show her your body so she can really see it?”

I nodded and stood up and took all my clothes off, of course all this sex talk had my dick half hard already, and when Jerrel stared at my dick it grew. I couldn’t help it.

“Momma how come daddy Bob’s thingie is growing and standing up. I thought they only did that when they stroked it like Motarn was that night I saw him pee something that was not pee. And Motarn’s was not that big.”

“Jerrel, when men get excited or someone starts talking about sex, then a man’s penis or cock as it is sometimes called, will get hard like this,” I said. “It does that to let him know that he is ready for sex. And not all men have the same size penis. They can be very small or very large, mine is a bit large.”

“So you are ready for sex, right.”

“Yes, my penis is letting me know it is ready for sex.” As we talked, I slowly lost my erection and Jerrel noticed it shrinking. “Daddy Bob, your thingie ... er ... penis is getting smaller or was.”

“Yes Jerrel, it was getting smaller and shrinking, but since you talked about it, it’s getting bigger again. Maybe I better put my underwear on for now.”

“Oh Daddy I wanted to see it some more.”

“You will again in a little bit honey,” Marlit said. “Now it is my turn,” and took off her clothes.

“Momma you don’t have any hair down there like Bob did, how come?”

“Honey when I first got here Barbara gave me some special cream to make the hair go away. Bob only has a little bit of hair left just above his penis. Now come here and feel my breasts. Softly, don’t squeeze them very hard, they are very sensitive right now. See you are built just like me down here.”

Marlit took Jerrel’s hand and let her explore her slit and the insides; she even had her stick her finger into her opening. She then took Jerrel’s hand and explored Jerrel’s slit. She had her finger her clit and vaginal opening. Jerrel tried to stick her finger inside herself and yelped with the pain as she hit her hymen. “Mommy why didn’t my finger go inside me like it did on you? And why did it hurt so much?”

“Honey that is because you are not a woman yet and there is a small piece of skin that covers your opening until it is broken when you have sex for the first time.”

“But Mommy it hurt a lot, wouldn’t it hurt a lot when I sex for the first time?”

I interjected here, “Jerrel, most times when a woman has sex the first time it is with an inexperienced boy or young man. Neither of them knows what they are doing and yes it can be very painful.” I had to hold up my hand to stop her questions. “But if the man is very experienced and knows what is going to happen, he can usually make the woman so excited that the pain is sharp, but only momentary, and then pain is gone in a very short time. Then they can continue and the pain is gone and only pleasure is felt by both of them.”

“Was it that way for you, Momma?”

“No sweetheart, it was very painful for me for my first time, but after that time it became more pleasurable, the more we had sex. Now sex is just wonderful, it is the most wonderful thing I know of, except seeing my children grow to be strong and good people.”

“But Momma, when Bob’s thin ... penis was growing, it was huge and when I put my finger in you it was small, how can Bob’s penis fit inside you?”

“Jerrel honey, a woman’s vagina or pussy stretches a great deal and can take a small penis or a large one like Bob’s and you know babies come out the same hole, so it has to stretch a lot for that right.”

“Yes Momma, but I don’t see how Bob’s penis can go inside you without any pain.”

“Shall we show her Marlit, she may as well know how it is done?” I said as I removed my underwear again.

“I guess so we have gone this far already, I guess a little farther wouldn’t hurt. Now Jerrel watch this very closely,” Marlit said as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. I moved over to her and swiped my very hard erection up and down Marlit’s slippery lips. After a couple swipes I lined up with her pussy and slid home. I pulled about half way out and then slid all the way back in.

“See Jerrel, it does fit and your momma never even cried in pain.”

“I see that but how come it hurt like that with me?”

“Because I have had sex before, the piece of skin you touched on yourself is gone, has been for a long time. Once you have sex, yours will be gone too and then the pleasure can begin. Do you understand now honey?”

“Yes Momma, can Bob have sex with me now and make my skin go away?”

“No sweetheart, Bob is much too large for you right now. In a few years when you become a woman, maybe you can ask again. You might get a different answer.”

“Well Bob, what about Motarn, you said he didn’t pee, but something came out of his penis and if it wasn’t pee what was it?”

“Well Bob, I guess we should show her what come out. Huh?”

“I guess.” I was in way over my head with this. I had gone along with Marlit so far, but I though the last few minutes were a little far outside my comfort zone.

Marlit then grabbed my stiff dick and started masturbating me right in front of this eleven year old child. Then she swooped down and swallowed my dick. ‘Oh god help me, I was afraid of this, I am going to come soon and if this is what she wants, so this is what she will get.’ I thought of all the times in my marriage bed and all the good times I had and then, ‘wow, I’m ready, I’m going to come in front of a 11 year old girl by her mother jerking me off.’ I tapped Marlit’s head and she knew, and pulled me out of her scalding mouth into her flashing fist. Her hand was going very fast and I was so close ... and then I was there. I groaned and shot my first rope over her head and it hit the bed, My second, Marlit aimed at Jerrel and it hit her square in the chest, she aimed a little lower and I coated Jerrel’s pussy and stomach with my cum. When I was down to dribbles, Marlit sucked my cock back into her mouth and sucked me dry. I was holding on to Marlit’s head and almost collapsed on the floor. What a come. I hadn’t come like that in a long while, not since Barbara’s first time sucking me off at my home on earth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.