Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 44

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I awoke in the night and thought of a better place to send Grojan’s people. ‘George, have you sent Grojan’s people yet? If not please send them to Joulnar’s old camp, not Dignar’s.’

“Bob, I already thought of that and they are safely at Joulnar’s old camp site. I had received information from Fred and another that Threefore was only worried about Vernita because of where she was at the time, in Dignar’s camp. We found out that Menten had threatened Threefore with harming her if he did not deliver his message to you. He was also worried that you would somehow find out his deceit and punish him for the deceit. Fred has said that Threefore used the bathroom and went to sleep worrying about you finding out. Fred then eased his mind that things would turn out alright for him and Vernita and he fell asleep. He is not a bad man, just the bearer of false news. Also Hentor is back in Menten’s camp, there is still something strange about him, but I cannot figure out what it is. Be careful around him”

‘Thank you George, I suddenly woke up thinking of the change in location and thought I needed to let you know. Thanks for realizing my mistake and fixing it for me. I really appreciate it.’

“Bob, I knew that if you had this additional information, then you would have made that decision and because I knew and you didn’t, I anticipated your change and did it myself. If you had been angry in the morning then we could have moved them back, but we didn’t think so.”

Fred spoke up then, “Bob all the new warriors have had their implanting, we are also adding the different kinds of martial arts we know of. Some may be different from yours but we tried to help. We also helped your men and Harlou with some learned muscle response so that their moves would be fluid and right now they are seeing in their heads just exactly how things played out in Detara’s camp before you knew of Solange. We are running it over and over, showing different angles and points of view. This should prepare them for the real thing. If you think after a morning’s practice they are ready, we can transport them in the afternoon, so you can be there while it is still fresh in their minds. It is entirely up to you.”

‘I appreciate the help, I really do, but I need to see for myself in the morning, if they are ready for battle. This may be a lot messier than the deal with Detara, but I hope it is a lot less violent for my men’s sake. We will just have to see. And thank you both for the additional help, and George, please do not think I could ever be mad at you for saving people’s lives like that.’

‘Say I just had a thought, can a barrier be placed around each of my men where they could shoot out, either rifle or bow, but nothing would come thru the barrier back at them. Kind of like a force field. I know it’s some science fiction fantasy thing, like I saw on TV but, does such a thing exist. They had something like it on Stargate SG1, where a knife thrown slowly could penetrate the field, but a bullet or staff weapon would not because it was approaching too fast. Could the reverse of that be possible?’

George spoke up and said, “Bob where do you get your ideas? I’m not sure about that though. Let me ask around to see if anyone knows of such a device. It would certainly eliminate a lot of possible bruising if is available. I will let you know in the morning what we find out.”

‘You people are just too much. I have never run across people who were so eager to help a mere human, struggling to live his life and save others from harm. You guys and gals are the greatest. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank all your people, Hellslinth, and alien alike.’

Fred broke in with, “Bob it is our pleasure to assist you on this mission. We have never enjoyed a mission like this one before. We are learning more things from you than you are from us, believe me. You gave us names and we had not been named before. You give us pleasure in your DVD and VHS collection, you have taught us about humor and tragedy. We have known of those things but never really understood them before, until now. What Barbara is sending back to us about how this mission is different from all the ones before is immeasurable. All of the mission controllers now are using this mission as a training aide so that their missions will be as successful as this one is. You have accomplished more it the almost two months you have been on this planet, than all other missions have accomplished in over a planetary year. Do you realize how astounding that is? I’m sorry Bob, I don’t mean to go off topic like that, but please know we are here to help in any way we can to make this particular mission be a stunning success. We are not going out of our way to hand you stuff you don’t want or need, but your needs are being met as close as we can.”

‘Thanks guys, this is news to me, but doesn’t fix the problem. I don’t want my men hurt badly. That is all; like someone once said “Do no harm” I think it is part of a doctor’s oath or something like that. Anyway I need some sleep, let me know about the force field - barrier thing in the morning, or whenever you can. I will see if the men are ready for an afternoon jaunt. Also guys we are going to need some sort of communications, like a walkie-talkie or a tactical radio unit for each man. I mainly want the squad leaders to have two way communications, but everyone be able to hear. Can we come up with something like that for them by morning?’

“Yes I’m sure we can come up with something this morning. You get your men trained like you want and we will take care of the gear.” Said Fred.

As I lay there thinking about all that was said, I drifted off to sleep and awoke in the morning when several women crawled over me to get out of bed. I limped into the bathroom and climbed in the shower with my wives. “Thank you for letting me sleep, we will be leaving tomorrow morning, unless the men prove ready by lunchtime. I don’t know, and we will just have to see how fast and well they learn a new kind of warfare for them.”

My women hugged me and kissed me and told me they knew the men would be coming back unharmed. I was a great leader and I knew things most people didn’t have a clue about. They knew I would keep them safe. I just wished I was as confident.

After breakfast we adjourned to the practice cave and we run through their training and I had everyone shooting their assigned weapon. Once everyone had shot their allotted amount I had everyone clear their weapons and we went down range to see how they had done. Except for a couple early misses, they were deadly accurate. We then worked on hand-to-hand and they were very good. We only did a ‘start the move’ technique and it worked very well. I then had each person come up to the firing line and I picked targets for them to shoot at. Everyone was quick and accurate. Harlou, whose 22 was here, surprised everyone and he also used his bow. Of the 20 tries, ten with each, he only missed one bull’s eye. That was the one where at the last second I changed his target, he hit about a half inch off the bull. The rest were very good as well. I praised them all and asked if they thought they were ready to go this afternoon. I got a roar of “Yea” back from them. I asked if anyone had a sensitive stomach, did blood, guts, and gore bother them. Not a one came forward, so I started my ‘going into battle’ speech.

“Men we are about to go to where Menten’s men are located; be that their home camp, or somewhere else. We will surround them and each squad leader will have their own area of responsibility. That area is yours, you own it. Nothing happens there that you do not know about or authorize. You cover your men and me, but mainly your men. Your squad also covers the men to your right or left. If they get in trouble and you can help them, then do so. If it means that you cannot cover your men or your area, then don’t. They will understand. I do not want any man here to be shot by one of our own people. Therefore I am giving each one of you a red hat. If you drop it, pick it back up, but wear it at all times, if you lose it, be prepared to be shot at, unless we know it is you. Grunto, Olnafot, Thorf, you three may not need to wear a hat; we will know you by your size, but I would rather you do wear one. Now for squad leaders I want Olnafot, Joulnar, Tovar, and Teague.”

“Joulnar your squad is Grunto, Dignar, and Harlou. Tovar, your squad is Thorf, Mundoner, and Merthar. Teague, you have Valkorla, Tocla, and Grounto. Olnafot, I only have two for your squad, unless someone knows a good man we can have with a bow?”

Teague spoke up and said, “Sothenar has been practicing with your fishing bow. Barbara had given it to him yesterday. He had been in here practicing until we had our meeting yesterday afternoon. He said he was becoming quite good with it.”

“There you go, Olnafot you will have Torget, Eriken and Sothenar as your squad.”

‘Fred, please send Sothenar in to the practice cave as soon as possible. He makes us an even 16 plus me.’

“I have called Sothenar to come here to this meeting. There are your squad and squad leaders. Now remember squad leaders, do not tell anyone to do something they cannot do. If you need help, let the other squad know. They will help you if they can. Oh good Sothenar. Come in, I hope you will want to go with us to fight Menten’s men.”

“You bet I well. I have been practicing with your fish bow and I have been hitting the target consistently. Barbara let me use your bow so I could practice for fishing.”

I said, “Let me get you my regular bow and see how you do with that. It is slightly different.” I got the bow and gave him about 5 arrows and showed him what target to shoot at. This appeared to be a little further than he had practiced but by the third arrow he was very close to the bull. I then gave him ten more arrows and said, “I will tell you which target to shoot at. I may change my mind once you draw the bow, OK?”

“OK Bob. I will try to hit what you say.”

I run him thru his paces just like I did the others, apparently Fred was implanting data as it was happening as he was hitting more bulls as he went along. “Well Olnafot, do you think you can use him?”

“Shooting like that I sure can. He is very good.”

“Now all you squad leaders will be carrying a gun. Olnafot I want you to get ready to fire one now. Every squad will have at least one gun and three bowmen, Joulnar will have 2 guns in his squad with Harlou, but Harlou will also have his bow. Olnafot I will also have you carry a bow. Before we leave here each bowman will have a basket with 25 arrows. These arrows will have a two blade tip. Be very careful, they are sharper than your flint knives. Do not use all your arrows too soon, make sure of your target before you shoot. I figure we will be facing about 25 men, maybe less, maybe a few more. But each of us will be using weapons they have never even heard of. They will only have spears and knives.

“Now over there by the entrance, is a mail shirt and pants for each of you, like the shirt I showed some of you last night. Please put them on and get used to moving in them. Your picture is on each suit so you should not confuse them. Olnafot come here and we will see how you can shoot a gun.” I noticed when I was speaking earlier that he had a glazed look on his face so I figured he was getting an implant on shooting a gun. I was right too as he took to it right off. I let him practice for another ten shots and then called a halt.

I then noticed the guy’s milling around with no one in mail. I went over with Olnafot and everyone is staring at lockers imbedded into the rock. Each had a name and picture on the front. I said, “What’s up guys?”

They turned and pointed to the lockers and I said, “Well that is where your bows, rifles, and mail suits are. See everyone has your name and your picture on it. That means that is your locker. See this is my picture,” I opened my locker and my 2 rifles and my mail suit was in there. Also there was a quiver with about 25 or 30 arrows and a couple boxes of ammo on a shelf at the top. I noticed a pad on the door handle so I assumed that only the right person could open their locker.

I said, “Joulnar this is your locker, go ahead open it.” He grabbed the handle and turned and sure enough there was a rifle and a bow and a mail suit, along with a full quiver and a box of ammunition. I also noticed a TAC radio set on the shelf too. It was the throat mike model. I would have to teach them how to use it.

I pointed out each locker and they all seemed surprised but the contents. Each had a rifle, bow, arrows, and radio, just like everyone else. Harlou was surprised by finding not only his 22, but a Model 1894 lever action with a shortened barrel and shortened stock so it would fit him. Those who were not carrying a gun today did not have any ammo on the shelf; but I don’t think they even noticed. I had each put their mail suit on over their clothes and walk around to make sure it fit nicely. Any that didn’t were adjusted on the spot as I had them stand still and let the Sky Spirits get it right. I said before we would leave, I wanted them to add some more clothing to cover their mail suits. I did not want everyone to know about the suits except people from here.

We had a short training session with the radios and then it was parade time. We all tromped out in our shiny metal suits and paraded around for the women. Teanar started laughing at Joulnar as he paraded around and all the other wives started to laugh as well, soon everyone was laughing. I spoke up loudly to stop the laughter, “LADIES, Please. Laugh now ladies, but this is what will save your mates from harm today. Spears and knives cannot penetrate this suit. It will protect your loved ones from harm. Now go to your loved ones and help them with outer clothes to hide our advantage.” Laughter stopped as suddenly as it started and the women pulled their husbands off to their rooms to add more clothes or change clothes to make their men comfortable in their new suits.

I asked Fred if he had heard from anyone about the barrier thing, no he had not. Soon lunch was served and I spoke to everyone after the small meal.

“Men and women of this camp. I’m sure you are aware by now of the treachery that Menten is dishing out to our neighbors in Grojan’s camp. The Sky Spirits have moved Grojan’s camp from harm and is protecting them as well. But we few men are going to find Menten and settle this now. We as a tribe do not tolerate violence against others. A lot of you know this because of what happened to Detara and his bunch of wife beaters and child abusers. The same justice is going to happen to Menten and his bunch. I will try to talk to them, but if they do not listen, then they will be no more. We seventeen men will make sure that happens. We leave shortly, but we will return victorious. Depending on how soon we can take care of this, we should be back by dark, or earlier. If we are later I will send word to Barbara and she can tell you we are safe and where we are. If we are delayed we will return tomorrow morning at the latest. Now we must go, but we will return in victory!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.