Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I left the office and went into the bathroom and found myself alone again, I showered and crawled into bed and was immediately swamped in female flesh. I thought ‘It’s good to be the king, ‘ straight out of a Mel Brooks comedy. I tried to be a good husband and made love and or fucked each of my women depending upon their needs and cuddled up with as many as I could and drifted off to sleep with pleasant dreams.

I awoke and saw several of my wives coming from the bathroom already. Barbara said in passing, “You stay until I call you for breakfast.” I protested that I needed a shower and she came back with, “We left you a couple back washers and front suckers for you, so get busy then.”

I looked over the bed and saw Bertet and Pauloa smiling at me, so I did the only thing I could think of. I pulled Bertet over and started kissing and sucking on her lovely breasts and Pauloa started playing with my morning woody. But the time Bertet was ready Pauloa lined me up and I slid home. I had Pauloa sit on Bertet’s face and both of us ate her to several orgasms as we gently made love until I filled her womb with my wigglers. We slowly rose and wondered into the shower and washed everything we could reach. As we were drying each other off, Fretail came in and called us to breakfast. We all three dressed hurriedly and joined the rest of our camp.

Angel jumped on my lap and wanted to be fed. I hoped that she would never tire of being a ‘daddy’s girl, ‘ I really enjoyed our time together. I spoke with Olnafot and asked if he would mind staying an extra couple days. I explained that I wanted to see the reaction of the other three messengers from the other tribes to his presence. If he was welcomed by them, then they would be welcome here; if not, then I would not want them here with us.

He agreed and said he would be honored to stay. He said, “I have been treated very nicely here and your people are very friendly. I helped Teague yesterday with the other smoker and everyone has been very nice to me. I am sure we will be very welcome here with your people. I understand your reason for having me here when the other messengers come. I will try to make sure they see me and your people interacting. That should give you a good indication of how your camp works. Also you might want to introduce me and say that more of my kind is coming to be here.”

“Thank you Olnafot, I am glad you understand my reasoning. I do not know who these messengers are, or where they come from. I know where some of the camps are on my map, but I do not who comes from where.”

“Bob, what is a map? I do not know that word.”

“A map is a drawing showing the land around here. It is like if you could see the land from the sky. I will show you one after we eat. I’m sure it would interest you.” After finishing breakfast, I retrieved my map of the area and showed Olnafot, Joulnar, Tovar, and Tocla where their camps were. I pointed out our cave here and the meadow. I then pointed out four other camps on my map. Joulnar said that one camp was Menten’s camp. Tocla said one camp had to be Grojan’s camp and Olnafot pointed to another near their camp and said it was the camp of Valkorla. His messenger, Eriken, has been to Grunto’s camp many times. “They too are a small camp that might want to join our camp here Bob. When I return I will go to their camp and see if they want to join us, if that is alright with you Bob?”

“Olnafot, we can discuss this tonight after supper. But I have a lot to do today and I need to get Tocla back so they can prepare for their move tomorrow night. I just had a thought. If I can get you back to your home tonight, do you think your tribe can be ready to move the next day?”

“I do not know. We are a small tribe and we can pack easily as we move from summer camp to winter camp each year. I think we could do that, but why the hurry?”

“Because there would be more of your kind here, when the other messengers show up,” said Joulnar.

“Of course, that would be much better for all of us to be here rather than just one man. It would be more of a shock to them and their reaction would be more noticeable,” said Olnafot.

Tovar said then, “We would all be alert to see the reaction of the new messengers in case they did not want to show you Bob. We might see something you would not just by being aware.”

“Excellent; see how this talking things over can result in better planning for everyone. Olnafot, once the feast is done tonight we will go to your camp and talk to Grunto about the move.”

“Yes this is an excellent plan Bob,” said Joulnar and all the rest nodded agreement.


‘Fred this is possible, right?’

“Yes Bob, we can transport you and Olnafot to his camp after the feast. It will scare some of them, but I will let Grunto know he will have visitors this evening. I will talk to him while you are gone and prepare him for a visit from Sky Spirit Bob and Olnafot. I think inviting Valkorla’s tribe is an excellent idea too. I think there are only 11 families there and a couple unmated ones. Do you want us to move them as well or just have Olnafot notify them of your invitation?”

‘I think just let Olnafot let them know they are welcome if they want to come. If they do then we can transport them later. I think just Grunto’s bunch will be enough for right now. But is there going to be a problem in transporting them first and then Dignar’s camp later in the evening?’

“No Bob, we will have plenty of time for the equipment to cool down between transports. Everything will work out fine.”

‘Thanks Fred; let’s get ready for our trip to Dignar’s camp. I will introduce Harlou to you this afternoon after we come back from the hunt. Will that be soon enough?’

“Yes bob that is perfect.”


“Tocla are you ready for our trip back to your camp?”

“Yes Bob, I am excited to ride on your ATV machine. Harlou told me the fun he has had riding one.”

“Joulnar, you know what needs to be done today, please keep everyone busy and I shall return as soon as I can. In fact I think if Barbara gets my guns in the truck I can meet you on the plateau and in the mean time you can be scouting out where the animals are. Barbara will know when I am close so you can leave then. Now Tocla, let’s get going.”

‘Fred, please keep Barbara informed of where I am so they can get a head start and you can transport me to the meadow instead of the river on the way back.’

“No problem Bob, I can take care of that. Have a good trip.”

‘Thanks Fred.’

Tocla and I went into the garage and I unhooked the big charger from the ATV and I grabbed my lever action, Colts, and Bowie knife and we were ready to go. I had Tocla hop on behind me and off we went. Tocla was about to squeeze my inside out when I slowed down and asked him to just hold me, but not so tight. He loosened his grip and we rode down to the crossing. Once we were across I stopped and said, ‘Fred we are ready.’ And we were suddenly about a thousand yards from Dignar’s camp. ‘Thanks Fred, or was it George that did that for us?’

I received a voice back that was not Fred’s, “Yes it is George, Thank you for remembering. It was a pleasure to move you Bob.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.