Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I awoke early in the morning with Violette sucking on my burgeoning prick. Pauloa was playing with Bolonar’s tits as I grabbed Violette and pulled her up to sit on my cock. She slide down easily and rode me hard and put me up wet. But she was almost catatonic as she slid off my raging hardon with another helping of my wriggling baby makers. Bolonar took her mother’s place and gave us both a ride worth writing home about. As I lay there after depositing another load in Bolonar’s womb, Pauloa bemoaned that she had not gotten any of my sperm on this trip.

I said, “You may have what is the rest of this night until first light to have my cock in your velvety furnace. Now how do you want it?”

“I want you from behind and hard and fast. Watching you fuck these two insatiable women had made me so horny I can hardly stand it. Fuck me now or I will tell Barbara that you neglected me the whole trip.”

“Here it comes,” I said as I lined up my hard rod. “I don’t want Barbara thinking that I can’t handle my husbandly duties while I am traveling. She might not let me go again.”

I then took a hold of Pauloa’s hips and started stroking her slowly and she was trying to move faster. I held her steady and used my strength against her. She was begging me to slam her home, but I would not allow it yet. Once I had her built up, I released her hips and snuck an arm around her and pinched her nipple and with my other hand I started shaking her clit between two fingers. Pauloa started to howl and Violette kissed her, and the howls became muffled noises as she had a huge orgasm when I hosed her insides. Her pussy was dripping with her juices and then some of my sperm as she collapsed on the sleeping furs, exhausted.

I lay back and tried to rest. All four of us were so rung out we slept until Dignar came knocking on the hut wall. He said it was time for breakfast and if we hurried we could make it before all the food was gone. I said we would be right out, that we were dressing. I really don’t think he believed me. It might have been the giggling of the three women that tipped him off.

We ate and with tearful goodbyes, we packed up and were ready to head out, with the blood of mother and sister of Solonar for Solange, or so I thought, I looked in the cooler and the tubes were gone. I immediately call Phil, ‘Phil, have you taken the blood I gathered for you?’

“Yes Bob, I gathered them shortly after you put them in the cooler. We already had Solange’s DNA and yours as well, so I started the mixing process and have injected it into a clone basic. It has started to grow and will soon be the size Solange should be if she was healthy. So far things are progressing nicely. I will know more by the time you get back to your cave. Do not worry I have things well in hand.”

‘Thank you Phil, I was worried when I checked the cooler and nothing was there, I was afraid that someone had stolen them.’

“Bob, first no one could steal anything from your truck if they had not previously been in your truck with your permission. Secondly, everyone in this camp is very afraid of you. Word of what transpired at Detara’s camp was spread to this camp by Tovar and Kolstar. They only meant to let the people know that you would not abide by cruelty around you and that you had the power, as a Sky Spirit, to make sure your ways were followed.

“There was no one in this camp that was as bad as Detara and his cronies. There were a couple men who might have thought that, beating their wives would be a way to control them, but after hearing what treatment the others received, they will not think of again. You scared a lot of people to their core the other day. I think that if you told them the grass was purple, they would all nod and say, how stupid of us to ever think it we saw it to be green.”

‘That’s some heavy shit Phil. I never thought that what I did would have much of an effect on the people that didn’t actually see it happen, but then I suppose it gets built up some with each telling. Not that that is a bad thing. But do they see me as a tyrant that will stomp all over them to get my way?’

“No Bob, they all know that you only did what had to be done. Pauloa has told Violette and Bolonar of your misery and what happened on the plateau. They see much more than you may realize and they sense things in you that I guess you didn’t realize either. They all know you did something you knew had to be done, it wasn’t pleasant, but you did it and it hurt you to do it. They see you as a savior of their people, a man they can all look up to and say I want to live like him; and I want him as my friend.

“Did you know that Joulnar sent some people out to the other camps near him and let them know he was the new leader of the his camp and basically what happened. All the camps are a buzz with activity. There has already been two killings and seven banishments of men and women who were not compatible with the way you wanted things to be around here. I believe that more messengers will be going as well, to spread the word of the new Sky Spirit and what he wants and what he can do to make it happen.

“I also believe that by next summer you may have absorbed as many as 15 camps from around here and word of your deeds may be attracting more. You have accomplished more in one mad moment, than all the entities we have sent on missions over the past thousand years had accomplished in a hundred years.

‘Phil it cannot be that simple. How can I have that much effect on that many people in such a short time?’

“Bob it is simple, you saw something you would not tolerate and you fixed in such a spectacular manner, that it had a profound effect on all who witnessed it and all who hear of it. You made a statement, ‘I will not tolerate wife beating!’ And you backed it up with a power and cruelty that left little doubt what the penalty would be. Yet you turned right around and with a camp that was in turmoil, you made them think about what they wanted in a leader, they saw someone in that camp they would follow and you allowed them the make the decision to make it happen. That kind of thing has a very profound impact on people. You have done very well. You may see some surprises when you get home. The council is very pleased and has sent some rewards to you as a result. Bob I would love to talk more with you but you have to get going, people are starting to wonder why you are so silent. Goodbye Bob and talk to you soon.”

To say I was stunned would be the biggest understatement of them all. I could not believe my moment of madness was a boon to these people. I would have to study long and hard to figure this out in my head. I looked up and I was about 3 miles out of camp on the way to Joulnar’s camp. Pauloa said something to me, so I said, “What did you say, Pauloa?”

“I said, do you think we will see Bolonar and Violette again? They seemed like such nice people.”

“I think we will see them sooner than you think. I think we will be seeing a lot of people sooner that we think.”

She looked at me with confusion on her face. Tovar then asked, “What do you mean Bob?”

I said to him, “I think that we will be having some camps ask to come live with us. I would not be surprised if Joulnar didn’t ask me when we got to his camp. Would you and Kolstar like to come live with us?”

Tovar looked at his mate and she nodded and he replied, “I think I would like that very much. You are a good leader and I would like to come live with you, even if Joulnar does not want to join you. I would prefer that he came too as he is like a brother to me. But I will abide by his decision. If he wants me to stay with him I will probably stay, but I would rather be in your camp.”

“We will see what Joulnar has to say when we get back.” I drove for a few more hours and we were back at Joulnar’s camp. It was after lunch, but he asked if we were hungry and they fixed us a small snack. Joulnar then asked if he could talk to me alone. We walked off onto the grasslands about 100 yards. He started and stopped several times then blurted out, “Bob we would like to come to your camp and live with you. You would be our leader and we would obey you and live by your rules. I can stay here as leader, but we talked a lot last night and the whole camp wants to come and be a part of your camp. What do you say?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.