Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I left my office and hugged Barbara after I spoke rather harshly to her, letting her know that I was not mad at her. I explained that I was going to take one of the ATV’s and check on the horses and see where they were. I grabbed my rifles from the truck and put them in the scabbards on the ATV. I cranked it up and started out of the garage when I saw Harlou running towards me. I stopped and waited for him. I then said to him, “Harlou my son, I need to go for a ride and I need you, and Barbara to take care of all the people here. I need you to protect them, let Barbara know that I will be back before sunset, but I have to be by myself for a while. Can you do that for me son?”

“Yes Father, I will protect our extended family until you return. I will find Barbara and let her know what you said. Please take care Father, come back soon. We will be here for you.”

I could see the tears in his eyes as he said the last bit. I really think he understood why I had to go off by myself for a while. I’m sure he had learned of all that had happened at the other camp.

I rode out to the canyon and then reversed direction and went up the ramp to the plateau. I thought I saw Barbara watching me, but I couldn’t be sure. I run out on the plateau about a mile. I stopped and just sat and cried. After a while I heard something in the grass and looked around. There were some hyenas sneaking around. There had to be some dead carcass somewhere close. I stood on the seat and used my scope to look around. Sure enough, a cave lion had a bison down and was eating away. I figured that I could help it out by cutting down on the hyena population. I sighted on the nearest one and blew its head off. I spied another one and shot it as well. This was actually allowing my built up anger to dissipate. I started shooting at any one of them I saw. Pretty soon there were no more hyenas, so I drove up closer to the lion and started shooting it too. I got two shots into it and it turned on me and came towards me. I fired what was left in my magazine on the 44 magnum, and then grabbed my 45 caliber lever action; it had a full magazine of 10 rounds. As the lion came closer, it was slowing down. I hit it twice between the eyes with the 45 and it stopped, shook its head and took two more steps and dropped. I just emptied my gun into it and felt much better. I also grabbed one of my Colts and fired a full magazine in the lion too. The lion was completely dead; everywhere I looked, everything was dead, except me.

I had killed a cave lion with a 44 magnum rifle and a 45 caliber saddle gun. I had filled it too full of lead to be of any use for meat. I would let the scavengers have it. I also killed 10 hyenas as well. I left the plateau to the scavengers for now. I rode down to the stream and sat and cried for the loss of life I had inflicted on this world and for the one little innocent child that had suffered so much. I would not regret the killing of Detara and his bunch of slimy perverts, but why did I kill all those hyenas and the cave lion. They were only doing their normal job. Eat the weak and survive.

After about one hour I slowly rode back to the cave. I parked the ATV and put the charger on it. I reloaded all the guns and safely locked them in the gun vault. I washed up in the sink in the garage and wandered into the main cave. Looking around I spotted Mertir. “Mertir, will you please get me a beer from the fridge. I think I need one tonight.”

Mertir quickly ran and got me one of my precious few beers that I had brought with me. I had 2 cases in the small garage fridge and when we left they came with me. This was only my second one, but I grabbed a chair and sat out by the entrance and watched the sun and the scenery, sipping slowly. Barbara came out in a couple minutes and asked if she could join me. “Please Barb, I would enjoy the company. I think I am better now. I went up to the plateau and killed a few things. And I feel better now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.