Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Barbara and I left the family alone and went into our bedroom and got ready for bed. “Bob, you know that Marlit is looking to you as the new head of her family. But Mertir is looking to you as a mate. She is nice looking and they all noticed that I had four breasts. Did Harlou say anything about your four nipples?”

“I don’t think he noticed anything different about me, but you never know. He was fascinated about the shampoo and the soap. He really appreciated being clean. It surprised him that the water came out of the cave wall, but once he saw it was warm and that the dirt came off him, he loved it. Oh damn, I said I would wash his clothes so they would be clean for in the morning.”

“Don’t get up, I already took the clothes, and Phil was going to have them cleaned for tomorrow. He did ask if we wanted clothes like ours for them for tomorrow. I asked that he wait to see if they would stay. He didn’t think that was going to be a problem after they saw the lion pelt and the teeth and claws. He thinks you will have to throw them out to make them leave. I agree with him on this point. So should we have clothes for them or what?”

“I suppose a couple changes of clothes wouldn’t hurt, but I thought we couldn’t get a re-supply until three months.”

“You didn’t read the fine print. It said unless it was warranted by the family growing. Well we just added four more people to our camp so we grew. So we get more. See we will take care of you as long as you take care of us. Besides I think we are going to grow some more when you go to deal with Detara and his bunch.”

“Yeah, I seem to remember that if I kill a man, I have to take his mates too. I know he needs to be taught a lesson and a hard lesson at that, but am I qualified to make that decision? I’m not sure. But I will do what I can. I think we will wait a week before we go there. But we go in the truck. I want to scare the hell out of them when I let go with the air horns.” We will have to make sure we wear our mail suits when we go. I’m not sure I want to take all of them with us, but we will see. I know I want Harlou and Marlit to go, but I may want to keep the girls here. Oh yeah we have to let the barrier know they belong here now.”

“Phil took care of that already. They have an override up in the ship of the controller down here. But he saw we were busy and took care of it for us. He did say though that in the future we should do it after we determine they are safe.”

“Well since things are taken care of I guess it’s time for sleep,” I said knowingly.

“You aren’t getting away that easy. I have a need for my sky spirit to make me feel very good tonight.”

We played with each other and made slow sweet love to each other. I thought I saw a shadow by the doorway of the room but couldn’t be sure who it was, I think it was Mertir, but it might have been Marlit. Maybe I would find out in the morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.