Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Doctor Phil had me in a small room similar to the larger one I was in earlier with the table. This one, the table was more form fitting, and he gave me something to drink. He said the new nanites would be starting to do the reconstruction so he would put me to sleep. It would take about 30 hours for all the work they needed to do on me. The most time needed was to tone my body up and metabolize the fat in my body. During the time I was asleep they would implant in my brain all the skills I asked for, that I did not already have. If it worked as easily as it did for Barb with her shooting skills then I would be like a real horse wrangler. Phil said that the engineers were working on my design changes, and they already had the truck, tractor, and ATVs. I had asked for another ATV after Barbara wanted to go.

One of their engineers had come up with a better engine than I had but they used both our technology and theirs and it worked out better than they thought. The truck now had a 450hp electric engine that would run for 12 hours on a single charge. The solar panels on the roof gave it an extended range of 5 hours as long as the sun was on them. They were going to use my design for the umbrella type re-charger for the ATV and tractor. These would fold up could be stored on the back of the seat.

All the weapons were already made, and three rifles were cut down for Barbara. She also now had two Glock 9mm pistols as well. I had 2 Glocks and the 2 Colt 1991 series, model 01091. That was the new model of the old military 1911A1. I just loved those Colts. In .45 caliber they would stop most anything; the Glock 9mm’s are fine but the stopping power is just not there, although you do have more rounds in the magazine. But I wanted something that would make a big hole and an even bigger impression on the natives.

Phil said, “I’m going to put you to sleep now. I will awaken you when the reconstruction has been completed. I will run the new skill programs right at the last. You will still be about half your present size but the length of time it will take for the nanites to metabolize your fat will take longer so don’t be too surprised when you wake up. Is there anything else you wanted to say before I start?”

“Phil I want to thank you and Barbara, the engineers and the counsel for this opportunity. I will do my best to not let you down. And thanks for saving my life. Now let’s get started.”

I went straight to sleep and I’m not sure I even dreamed. I went to sleep as a 67-year-old man with a bad heart, who weighed 380 pounds and was flabby, out of shape and had arthritic joints. I woke up as a 6’-2inch man weighing 270 and looking about 25 years old. I noticed my dick was longer; at least 6 inches long when soft and I felt like I could take on anybody and win easily. Phil put me through my paces in lifting, running, and agility. I passed with flying colors. I wasn’t even winded when he was done with me. He released me into Barbara’s care until we arrived at the new planet. I inspected everything I asked for and went over the detailed maps of the area they were going to put us down. Everything seemed to be ready, now it was sit and wait for another 22 hours before we were in position to drop me, Barbara, and everything down to the site. I quizzed myself and Barbara on the skills we received while sleeping and everything checked out fine. We would have to see how things worked out when we landed. I finally got down to 195 lbs a couple hours before drop time, so my reconstruction was complete.

About an hour before drop time, I had a meeting with the counsel. They asked Barbara again if she really wanted to go. She said a firm “Yes!” They then asked me if I thought that this would work to my satisfaction and I said that as long as the information I was given was accurate, then I would be able to live to a ripe old age. I would gather the peoples of the world and try to teach them that peace had a chance, that we could all live comfortably together and that if trouble reared its ugly head I would personally take care of it. I promised them I would live up to my end of the bargain as long as they did. I think we went away from that meeting with both groups saying they won and cheated the other.

Phil came by to see us and said his farewells and said that it was a privilege and an honor to have met me and he would always remember me as a friend.

Cynthia came by to see us early in our waiting period and talked with Barbara for quite a while. She left unsatisfied as Barbara would not let me make love to her. She said, “He is my man now and you will just have to find your own!”

I did give her a kiss goodbye and I guess it curled her toes as she floated out of the room. Barbara looked mean at me until Cynthia was gone and then she hugged me and said, “Thank you for giving her that little bit. She deserves more but not from you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.