Bob's Great Adventure
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

As I slept, I heard Karen in my head again, “Well this is another fine mess you got us into.” Just like hearing an old Laurel & Hardy film. ‘You aren’t mad at me for making love to those two women are you sweetie?’ I thought back to her.

“No sweetheart, I’m not mad. What can I expect, you have gone almost 3 years without any sex and I’m not there to help you out? Besides, I suspect that once you get to this new planet, that you are going to be quite popular with the ladies you find there. I must admit watching you with Barbara and Nancy today did bring back a lot of good memories.”

‘Do you think they will find out what is happening to me and get it fixed, or will I just have to accept the fact that I am now the alien’s “gift to women” for all time.’

“No dear, I think that even if they didn’t fix anything, that with the nanites turned off and with no other interference, the affect will wear off in time. I think the nanites were the problem and not you, although I always was turned on by you. And I think a few of my friends were jealous, or maybe they felt it too. You may have always secreted some pheromones; it just took the nanites to boost it up for every female to be affected that way. I’ll let you go back to sleep now dear, I don’t mean to disturb your beauty rest. Bye for now, I love you.”

‘And I love you too sweetheart. I miss you too. Bye for now.’

I drifted off again and was awakened but a hand shaking my arm. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful sight. Barbara was standing in front of me. She looked as though she had been very upset but was now calming down. “Are you feeling better now Bob?”

“Yes Barbara, how are you feeling? Do you still want me to make love to you?”

“Bob I still want you to make love to me, but for different reasons now. I no longer feel compelled to do so. I still want to because of how you made me feel. I had someone else mate with me when I returned, you did interrupt me as we were cooling down, but the experience while being nice as usual, it was not as intense as with you. I’m not sure if the pheromones were the difference or if it was you that made the difference. I can still smell your pheromones and they are still pretty strong, but I am fighting them now that I know how.”

“Chy*nks}njw<, the female who tried to attack you on the ship, is starting to come around now. She was in a frenzy for a while. She tried to mate with all the males who pulled her from the lab. They finally gave up and all five of them mated her and she still wanted more. But after about 2 hours, she had cleared all the pheromones from her system and now is very sore and humiliated. She wanted to say she was sorry for the way she acted in front of you. Doctor Phil said it was not her fault and that you would understand. The doctor is working on a new program for the nanites and may need you to come back to the ship for reprogramming later.’

“Tell Chy ... let’s try Cynthia, it’s as close as I can come to it, I think. Anyway, tell her I forgive her, and I hope I have not harmed her permanently; also tell her I hope I have not spoiled her for mating with her kind because of the outburst of pheromones I gave her. It appears that I may have done that to you as I can see you are getting very aroused by the fact that your nipples are sticking out and it seems you have a wet spot on your suit. Would you like to take it off and I can wash it out for you while you wait in the bedroom? I’m sure we can find something to entertain ourselves while your suit is being cleaned.”

“Yes Bob, I can’t fight it any longer, I must have you soon. I will wash out the suit and let it dry while we amuse ourselves in the bedroom.” So, she stripped out of her suit and was in the bathroom only long enough to wash the inside of her suit and hang it up on the shower rod. In the meantime I had gone into the bedroom and undressed and lay on the bed awaiting her return.

Barbara came out of the bathroom and crawled on the bed and snuggled up to me. “I have never in all my time doing the interviews and working with mission entities run across someone like you. Do you know just how rare a find you are?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.