Bob's Great Adventure
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Once I knew that Nancy had left, I called Barbara and she appeared in a couple minutes. She looked somewhat, disheveled, and she blushed that pale green color again. “Yes Bob, you had a question?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact I do. What have you people done to me? First I almost get raped by you this morning and then this afternoon my nurse, Nancy Summers, comes calling in a very short, tight dress with no bra and says that she is horny for me. She even wants to have my baby. Now what is going on? What have you people done to me?” I could see the fear in her eyes, and she almost disappeared. She was physically here again, just like earlier. “Well, say something or disappear and get the answer!” I was almost shouting. I think I scared her a little.

“I’ll be right back as soon as I have an answer. I didn’t know about any changes to you other that the temporary boost to keep you living until the switch.” Then she was gone again.

I only had to wait a couple minutes and some other being appeared in my living room. “I’m very sorry about the changes. We only programmed the nanites for them to just keep you going until the switch and then they were supposed to die out and be gone. I am so sorry that you are upset. This will not upset the mission will it?”

“I’m not sure if it will upset the mission or not. First who are you, and why isn’t Barbara back here with an explanation instead of you.” I started to get angry all over again. “Second what are nanites and why do I have some and WHEN did I get them? Third and most important WHAT the hell is going on?”

“I ... I am Ba@hv<er}yc ... Barbara’s supervisor. My name is also unpronounceable, but you can call me Phil as it is a close approximation. She was occupied when you called originally and had to rush around to get ready to come here. Then when she came back screaming that the mission had to be terminated, I felt I would have to come and see what I could salvage and find out why it had to be terminated. Secondly, the nanites are tiny computers with a program that can interact with a being’s bodily functions, hormones, and organs. We had them implanted into you to preserve this body until we could get it to the ship for reconstruction. Someone must have given you the wrong ones or the wrong program. Third what do you mean? What symptoms are you experiencing?”

“Well to begin with I am losing weight, my clothes are getting looser. Secondly I am attracting females and they want to have sex with me. A woman just left here who practically raped me and then said that she wanted my baby. Barbara was also acting funny with me today as well; she seemed agitated and fidgety around me this morning. I tried to calm her down but I’m not sure it worked. She blushed a pale green color a couple times this morning. Is that normal for one of your species? Now I ask you what is going on and what is happening to my body?”

“I don’t know right now I will have to take you to the ship and run a diagnostic on the nanites as well as you. Can you leave here for say four hours without being missed?”

“No, I have to call my daughter in California and let her know I am ok and then we can leave.” I had almost forgotten about Nancy having to talk with Sally today. I will give her some excuse and have Nancy talk to her next Monday when she gets back. I called Sally and told her that I was fine, but that Nancy had to work late, and wouldn’t be back to see me until Monday as she had some training classes in Dallas until Sunday. She accepted it but definitely wanted to talk to Nancy on Monday at the latest. I told her I didn’t have Nancy’s number so she couldn’t call her. Finally, she hung up and Phil and I appeared in a stark white room where a table was rising from the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.