Bob's Great Adventure
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

A while later Nancy Summers rang the bell, and I could see she had worn a shorter dress and again left her white pantyhose off. The uniform dress was not only shorter, but tighter and the top three buttons were undone. I wondered, ‘is something happening to me, or is it everyone else.’

I later found out that when they decided to send me they had slipped in some nanites in my water glass and as a result of their repair, I was giving off heavy pheromones of desire to the female species, be it human or alien. This explained earlier today with Barbara and what happened next with Nancy. Apparently they slipped some in on her second visit when I asked so many questions. I appeared to be losing my battle with my heart and they wanted to make sure I stuck around long enough to be able to make the right decision, as far as the aliens were concerned, and be able to complete my designs after they found out about them. The nanites were not only doing their job of keeping me alive longer but were messing with my hormones as well.

Anyway, back to Nancy. “Welcome Nancy, you sure look very stunning today. I hope you didn’t dress like that at the hospital today, you would be giving all your male patients heart attacks and well as swelling in another area.”

She blushed redly and murmured that she had changed before leaving the hospital. I asked if she had dressed just this way for me and she shyly replied “Yes I did. Do you like it? I can change back if you want me to.”

“No, no Nancy, I think the way you are dressed is just right. I wouldn’t change a thing.”

“Oh Bob, I don’t know why I feel like I do, but when I get around you or know I am going to see you I get all flustered and ... and...”

“Horny,” I finished her sentence.

“Yes, that was what I was trying to say or maybe not say. Here I am a 24-year-old nurse, and I am acting like a giggly schoolgirl for a man in his sixties who is recovering from a heart attack. I just don’t understand, but I don’t care. I want you so badly I can’t help making a fool of myself. I don’t know what I mean, I’m so confused.”

I led her into the bedroom and had her lie on the bed. I told her to lie still, and I would get a cool washcloth for her head. When I returned she was still where I had her lie down. I put the washcloth on her forehead and started to just hum a lullaby and stroke her hair and face. She visibly relaxed and I leaned down and whispered in her ear, “are you really sure you want to do this. You don’t have to if you don’t really want to. I will understand and I’m not sure I can do anything for you anyway.” I knew that last part was a lie, but I wanted to give her the opportunity to back out.

“Bob, I need to know what making love with you would be like, maybe once we have, then I will be either better or worse depending on the outcome, but I have to at least try. Please don’t turn me away.”

“Let me take care of you for a change instead of you taking care of me. Ok?” She nodded her head and I continued caressing her face as I leaned over and kissed her lips. Her tongue immediately came out and dueled with mine as I deepened the kiss. She moaned as I trailed kisses and nips along her jaw line down to her throat and neck. I unbuttoned her dress all the way down to her waist until I run out of buttons. As I pulled the dress open I saw she had not worn a bra and her breasts were breathtaking; perfect mounds with a cherry red nipple on top, pointing skyward. I continued my kissing down her neck and down over her breasts. She moaned again and when I popped one of her cherries in my mouth she put her hand to the back of my head and moaned deep in her throat as I suckled at her breast like a newborn. I switched to the right side and teased and sucked on her other cherry nipple.

I lifted her upper body and turned her on the bed so I could remove the rest of her clothing. She helped but seemed to be in a trance-like state. I lay her back down naked and proceeded to remove my own loose clothing.

I hadn’t noticed it before, but my clothes were getting looser on me. I must be dropping weight. I was, not drastically yet, but I was losing weight and inches. My stomach was tighter than earlier this morning when I put these clothes back on after making love to Barbara. Also, my penis seemed longer than before. I just couldn’t figure out what was going on. After this I was definitely going to call for Barbara for an answer to this change.

I finished undressing and lay next to Nancy to kiss and cuddle her as my hands roamed all over her body. She let this go on for a while and then took my hand and pushed it down to her center. She was extremely wet and as I slid my fingers into her she arched her back and came. Thank goodness she wasn’t a screamer. Her mouth opened but no sound came out, she appeared as though rigor mortise had set in, her whole body was stiff in this arched position. Several seconds later her body lost all muscular control, and she sank to the bed panting. She finally croaked out, “I have never come like that before. My whole body seems numb yet so alive and tingly at the same time. What did you do to me? Whatever it is, please continue, if it gets any better than this I may die right here. Are you all right?”

“Yes Nancy, I am fine, I have not over exerted myself at all, and it seems that you are the only one who is panting. If I may continue, I think we can find some more of those earth-shaking orgasms, if you are up to it?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.