Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I completed my walk, ate breakfast and started on my designs for the hoist. I had finished the preliminary designs when I felt someone behind me. I looked around and there was Barbara. But before she had always appeared in front of me, what gives? “Hello Barbara, how are you this morning or is it afternoon already?”

“Good morning to you too Bob, no it is still morning, but barely. I have good news for you, ny superiors have accepted your proposal and everything you have asked for has been granted. I am so happy for you and us. I believe this will be a great collaboration for both our peoples.”

“Barbara, how is it that always before when you have appeared, you were in front of me, and you explained that you were a holo projection through my brain and eyes. Today you appeared behind me, and I did not see you until I turned around?”

“Bob, that is because I am here with you in a physical state this time instead of being an implanted image. I am here as a gift to you for your decision to accept our terms, or should I say we accept your terms.”

“Are you saying that we are supposed to have sex now as a way to ‘seal the deal’ as it were? I won’t accept that; unless it is your desire to do this and not just an order for you to carry out.”

“Bob, I was not ordered to do anything except to let you know we have accepted your terms and conditions of this mission. I came here physically to thank you for me. Because of your shrewd and unexpected negations in this deal, I have received greater status than any other emissary before and I wanted to thank you personally for that honor. And yes, our two species do have a lot in common as far as physical attributes. We can have sex, but you could not impregnate me with your sperm. I believe that our genetic makeup is just different enough that that is an impossibility. We have temporarily strengthened your heart, lungs and the rest of your body in preparation of your reconstruction; therefore, you are safe to be able to participate in sexual activity. This temporary assistance will allow you to complete your work on the designs for your conversions to your vehicles and show that there is some improvement in your general health so that your demise will be accepted as you ‘did too much, too soon’ after your heart attack.”

“Now Bob, will you accept my gift to you and allow me the pleasure of pleasing you as much as you have pleased me?”

“Barbara, I’m not sure you could handle my weight if we were to make love, but we can try with you on top. Shall we adjourn to my bedroom and let me see what is underneath that silver suit.”

“Bob you may be surprised by what I can and cannot handle as far as your weight is concerned. Remember I am an alien, and I may have some other surprises in store for you under this garment.”

We adjourned to the bedroom, and I stripped off my clothes rather quickly while Barbara just smiled. Then she touched a place on her suit, and it parted revealing a very beautiful woman underneath. Although her skin was slightly paler that a normal human; she was hairless from the neck down. I guess I should just start at the top and describe her fully. Barbara stood about 5’-4” tall and probably weighed 100 pounds. She had brown hair, worn shoulder length, and the prettiest green eyes, small breasts, I’d say 34A, all four of them. Yes four of them, two high on her chest and two more right below the others. Small but perky nipples and very dark areolas, they looked so suckable. WOW! Looking down, I saw a thin waist, about 26 to 28 and slim hips of about 35. But what was a real treat, was no pubic hair; and when she spread her legs slightly, all you could see was a tight slit, no protruding pudenda or outer lips. It just looked like a knife slice in a melon barely an eighth of an inch wide. But what stopped you dead was the smell that was emanating from her pussy, like roses in bloom. I picked her up under her arms and put her gently on the bed. Because of my protruding belly she couldn’t see much of my penis, but it was hard as steel and pressing hard against my ‘dunlop’ (you know my belly done lopped over my belt). Once I lay on the bed beside her I pulled my belly up and she said “ooooh, very nice. I think that will fit nicely, however it is somewhat larger than any I have seen before. Most of our male’s cochleae are only about 5 inches when erect and very slim. You will have to be very careful when you enter me.”

“Barbara, do you secrete any lubricating fluid during foreplay, before penetration? If not then I will get some artificial fluids to assist us for penetration.”

“Yes Bob we do get wet before penetration. It usually starts when our teats are stimulated. Can you do that for me, or should I take care of that first?”

“Barbara, just lay back and relax, I will make sure you are ready for this.” I then proceeded to kiss her lips, eyes, cheeks, ears, neck and throat, giving little butterfly kisses and gentle nips to her flesh. Barbara was starting to squirm around and was holding my head leading me to all her sensitive areas. I slowly moved down her throat to the top of her upper breasts, licking her flesh and then blowing on it. She is squirming more and moaning deep in her throat almost like a cat purring. I take her right upper nipple in my mouth, and I suddenly taste something like honey-lemon. It is delicious and I continue to suck on first one then another of her four nipples. I nip at one of her nipples and her body folds in on itself. Her legs raise and hold me down on her tits and her whole body shuddered and she releases a keening wail that sounds remarkably like a siren. This goes on for almost a minute and then her whole body goes limp. I listen closely to make sure she is still breathing and check her mouth for a breath. I listen to her chest for a heartbeat, however her heart is on the right side, right under her right lower boob. It took me a while to find it, but from her panting I pretty much knew she was still alive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.