Bob's Great Adventure
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I awoke several hours later, numb from the waist down. Damn this uncomfortable chair. My ass and everything lower always go to sleep when I do this. I need to hobble out to my recliner or off to bed so I can wake up the rest of me. Man, it is hell to get old and fat! First things first, let me print out this list and see if I can think of any other items I need. Once I have this I may call Barbara again to see if there are some rules I have to follow.

I finally made it to my recliner by holding on to the furniture and the walls enough so I could sit down. I also used my cane too. I just found it by the computer desk. It sure helped, I thought it was still in the car. Oh well can’t remember everything anymore, or can I? Ok, I put the printed list on my clipboard and reread it looking for something I missed. ‘Barbara, I have more questions.’ And there she is again.

“Barbara are there any written rules I must follow in order to go on this great adventure? Are there some dos and don’ts that apply to this: like can I take other people or say a couple guard dogs, some livestock like dairy cows, chickens, pigs, etc. or do I have to be the only living thing going.”

“Bob there are some restrictions, for instance you are the only human going. As far as livestock, all of that is there already, just maybe not as you would recognize from here and now. Dogs are just semi-trained wolves, domestic cows are ancestors to the aurochs of the time you would be going. As far as chickens are concerned, there are many guinea hens that nest not far from where we would send you. Also, pigs, or as you would call them razorbacks, are plentiful in the area.”

“Barbara, can I take things like, a wind turbine; solar panels; a computer, with all of earth’s knowledge; a truck and ATV. How about kitchen appliances like a stove dishwasher, freezer, refrigerator? Will there be some type of plumbing there to handle clean water and a way to handle waste water and other wastes? And how about seeds for growing plants and grains?”

“We can discuss all that, once you make the decision that you want to go.”

“Well Barbara those are the things that I must have to go along with a list of about 10 other conditions that have to be met for me to decide IF I will go. Remember you are asking me not the other way around. If you want me, then those items need to be addressed, before I decide yes or no. If you can’t answer that right now, then let me know when you can. I will give you a final list of what I want tomorrow and you can go from there. I am not trying to be difficult or stubborn, but it is my future life that I am trying to save long enough for your expenditure to be worthwhile. Please explain this to whoever above you answers to or who makes the decisions about this. With the items I ask for, I can lead the life you hope I have left.”

“Bob, I will return at 12:00pm, your time, tomorrow to get your list and take it to my superiors for their review. It may take a couple of days for this to be decided, so please bear with me.”

“That is acceptable to me. Barbara, for right now I have a preliminary list of those items that I may add to it, but these are the major items I have thought of.”

“Thank you Bob, I will pass this along to the decision makers and I will return tomorrow for the final list. And thank you for considering this. I think I can understand your belief of being with your mate if you die and knowing the love you had for Karen, this is a great sacrifice for you to even consider the opportunity.”

Poof and she was gone again, with my list. I hope they really want me for this adventure and that may give me some leverage to get what I want. I guess I have already made my decision, providing they meet my demands.

I wandered into the kitchen and fixed myself a cheeseburger and some leftover peas, ate, and went back to recliner to think some more. I turned the TV on for some background noise and vegged again letting my mind wander and free-associate. It’s kind of an internal think tank thing where you just let your mind ponder your questions and answers come from everywhere, especially from left field. Some ideas are very off the wall, and some are very astute. But once everything is out there your mind kind of sorts through all the stuff and removes the chaff and what is left are usually some good ideas. I figured out I am going to need some good roping lariats, bosals, training ropes, post hole diggers, chicken wire, solar powered electric fence controllers and well as several thousand feet of wire. As I was free associating I drifted off to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.