Pool Partying - Cover

Pool Partying

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Summer fun for four: Elisa, her brother, Reed, and her friends, Mia and Erin, as they work on their tans and their libidos under the sun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I joined Reed in bed the next morning and, I can report, his cock was hard and eager. Not sure what it was, but he wasted no time giving me the fuck of my life. I was sore when we finished but it was a super orgasm.

He was really sexed up for some reason. I mean, I was naked and jumped all over him and he's been sunning every afternoon with six beautiful breasts to look at and he's getting blowjobs each day. Poor guy.

That afternoon, as we went out to the pool, Mia said, "I've thought about it all night and I'm going to give my first blowjob today. Wish me luck." God, now Mia!, I thought.

So, when Reed joined us, Mia jumped up and went over to him and whispered a few minutes. Reed settled on a chaise, dick in the air, and little, shy Mia begins sucking him off. Reed reaches down and she raises slightly while he pulls off her bikini bottom. Well, here we go. I look back and she's spread wide and he's fingering her as she wiggles her twat.

This goes on for a few minutes, when Erin gets up (of course, she's naked now, not just topless) and goes over to Reed, bends down and whispers in his ear. Then I see her raise a leg over his head and straddle his face with her pussy. She's riding his mouth and he's eating her out as Mia sucks him off. Omigod.

Pretty soon, I can tell that Reed is cumming in Mia's mouth (who could hold out long under those conditions!) and Erin is going, "Mmmmmf, mmmmmf, mmmmmf," like she's having an orgasm. Unbelievable! She's scooting across my brother's face faster and faster and finally gives little back and forth motions followed by "OOOOHHHHH." Well, she should be happy. Very happy.

"Oh, you girls really know how to make a guy happy. Wow, my dick is in heaven. Thanks, I think I'll tale a nap now. But I'll dream about you two."

So, the afternoon settled down (except for my raging hot pussy). After Reed went in, Erin leaned over and said "Your brother has a fabulous tongue. I've never had oral before, oh god, its fabulous."

"Well, I beat you to his wonderful tongue," I thought to myself with a bit of a smirk.

The next day as we gathered around the pool, my two girlfriends had stripped naked, their bare pussies enjoying the sun.

"Well, why not," I said, as I stripped off my bottom, "we'll all be naked."

"Is Reed here, will we have his nice cock to play with?" asked Erin, always eager to shock.

"It should be your turn to suck his cock, Lise, are you up for it? I'll bet he is," and she laughed.

"Yeah, I guess, if he wants it."

"He's a guy, Lise. They're just dicks with legs. Of course, he'll want his sister's pretty lips sucking the cum out of his cock."

Erin always had a way with words.

So, when Reed arrives, Erin says, "Oh, it's Rod from Australia. Remember Babs? She wants to suck you off, okay?"

"Damn, Erin, I didn't say that, I said I might."

"Oh I was hoping it would be Bab's turn. She's so hot. This 'Rod's' got a thing for her," he says pointing to his wavering penis.

"C'mon Babs, its your turn. Suck Rod's rod." Oh, Erin.

Little did they know that I'd already sucked that beautiful cock more than they did combined. Well, here's another hot blowjob for my hot brother.

"Okay, Rod, lie down, Babs is going to take you out of this world. I just love you Australians," I said as I sat down, bent over and began sucking him off. His hand moved to my lap and I thought, "What the hell", and opened my legs as his fingers began to probe my warm and wet insides. It was delicious and every time he pushed his finger in, I sucked hard on his happy cock.

Giving each other sex this way in unison, matching each finger in with a strong suck, was very exciting and, somehow, added an extra thrill to it all.

Soon, he had two fingers in me and I'm sucking him in as deep as I can. As I pull back, I run my tongue around the head of his cock and, just as on cue, he twists his finger around in me. That's nice.

I can feel his abdomen tense and his cock pulse in my mouth as I continue to suck. He's getting close, it feels. Then, his legs stiffen and he lets out a groan and floods my mouth with cum. I almost choke, there's so much semen but I swallow it in several tries. Some is still oozing out of him which I suck off with my lips.

He's still fingering me and I'm moving my hips around to heighten the feeling. I look back and see Mia and Erin watching us. They wave. How nice. Even nicer is the feeling building up as Reed (aka 'Rod') caresses my insides and begins to press his thumb against my clit sliding it back and forth. OOOh.

It was getting close to 'cum-time' for little Elisa (aka 'Babs') and I was moving my hips faster trying to fuck his fingers in and out of me. Oh, that felt good, sooo good.

"Ummm, UMMMmm, UMMMMM, UNGHHH," as I shoved against his hand trying to move his fingers deeper in my fiery love box.

"Thanks, bro, nice orgasm, but not as nice as having you in me. I love fucking you," I whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.