Pool Partying - Cover

Pool Partying

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Summer fun for four: Elisa, her brother, Reed, and her friends, Mia and Erin, as they work on their tans and their libidos under the sun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So, on Friday morning, after our parents left for work, I took off my nighty and panties and tiptoed into Reed's room and slipped under the covers.

"Mmm, hi Lise, oooh, you're naked, yum, yum."

In a second, my brother had slid off his boxers and we lay together rubbing back and forth on each other. His cock was at full attention.

I sat up and pulled the sheet back exposing his wonderful hard dick to the morning light.

"Hi, Mister Cock, how 'bout a morning kiss?" and I bent down and kissed his dick and tongued around the tip. I got up on my knees and took him in deeper and moved my hips up near his shoulders.

I felt Reed's finger gently caress my moist labia and enter my tingly slit. I stopped sucking for a moment, turned and said, "That's nice, Reed" and swung my leg over his body so my pussy was now right over his face.

He raised up and licked my wet opening as I slowly lowered myself onto his mouth. His tongue began to dart in and out of me sending little shocks throughout my body. He was also sucking on my pussy and would lick his way to my clit every once in a while. My abdomen would jolt when he did that and I would almost swoon with pleasure.

This is what sixty-nine is all about, I thought. No wonder that a friend of mine told me that it was all she ever wanted, just her boyfriend licking and tonguing her pussy until she died of ecstasy while she sucked him to orgasm. She wasn't kidding. Now I knew.

"God, Lise, I want to fuck you."

"Me too."

He got up and got a condom and put it on his hard pink cock and came back to the bed.

"New position, maybe? Any ideas?"

What did I know about positions?

"How about me on top? Okay?" I said thinking of an obvious arrangement. So, I crawled over him, got up into a crouch and moved so his cock was directly below my open lips. Slowly easing down, I felt his dick press into me, first, the head, then several more inches, oh, that felt good.

I started moving up and down on his cock, each time going up I would tighten my muscles to grip him snugly like I was sucking him upward. He seemed to be loving it. I also liked moving my hips around as I rocked up and down, what a delicious feeling.

"Oh, I like being on top, Reed, I can really feel you fill me up. And I love to push down as far as I can and just wiggle there. You seem to like that, too."

"Oh, yeah, that's fantastic. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"No, maybe I'm a 'natural.'"

"I think you are."

His hands are kneading my breasts and tweaking my nipples. I lean over so he can take one in his mouth. Oh, that's nice, him sucking, me fucking. I rock back and forth on his wonderful cock feeling ever tiny movement inside me. The sensations are delectable. I lean forward so his cock almost comes out, then slowly press back down to the full depth of his penis and jiggle my hips back and forth. Ooooh.

Oh, this is so good. Nice and slow. In and out. Up and down. I'm aglow with sexy tension sparking all over my body. So good. So good. Its strange that none of my girlfriends who are having sex with their boyfriends ever talk about going real slow. Its really the way to go. Slow so you can savor each other. Fast is fine sometimes to change things up but fucking slowly and deliberately is so sensual. I love it.

I could feel heat radiating from my body, especially my face; I must be beet-red. God, this feels so good. It feels like my pussy is the center of the universe and nothing else exists. Reed moves a hand down to rub around my clit and the feeling swelled up inside me.

"Oh, god, Reed, I'm ... CUMMING... ," I yelled.

I just hope the neighbors didn't hear me. It was my second time at intercourse and if it kept getting better each time, I may have to be hauled away to a padded room soon. Then, my brother started moaning and thrusting up into me. I knew he was getting close.

"Unnngh, unnngggh, UUUNNNGGGHHH," and he exploded inside me as I ground my hips down on his cock. I almost thought I'd have another orgasm.

"God, sis, I don't think I've ever cummed that hard ever before. Wow, thanks, that was great. Boy, are we good together. The best."

I slumped over on him and we held each other as we both cooled down from our rapturous lovemaking. His cock was still inside me but I could feel it slowly retreating.

"Well, the girls are due around noon, so I better get ready. Not a word, Reed, okay?"

"Not a word, sis, just between us."

So, Mia and Erin show up and we head to the pool, flinging our tops down as we put on suntan lotion.

"Is Reed home?" asks Erin.

"Yeah, he said he'd see us later."

"Oooh, good, I need to see that nice cock of his."

"God, Erin, you're awful."

"Why? He's got a perfectly nice cock."

"Well, Lise. Are you going to do the suntan lotion for Reed? Its your turn."

"You're kidding, right? He's my brother."

"Maybe so, but he's got a beautiful dick and it is really a turn-on to make him cum. Wait 'til you do it. Just pretend you're at a nude beach resort and he's a guy from, oh, I dunno, Australia. Then you would, right?"

"Well sure. Get me a guy from Australia."

Mia adds, "I think you're crazy. I don't care who he is, I'd do it. Erin and I sure don't care. And she's right, its really sexy to get a guy to cum like that. I almost get an orgasm doing it. You should do it."

About one o'clock, Reed appears carrying a drink and a towel and his sunscreen. Erin says, "Come here Reed, its sunscreen time. And its Lise's turn." Well, I could kill her. She gets up and goes over to my brother and says, "Let's just pretend you're 'Rod' from Australia and we're all at a nude beach in Cancun.

"C'mon, Rod, I've got someone I want you to meet, Babs, from the States. She's in charge of sun tan lotion today. Say 'Hi' to Babs," and she led him over to me. "She's here in Cancun with us." She reaches down and takes his cock in her hand. "Rod is a good name for him, huh? Well, Babs will take care of you today."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.