Pool Partying - Cover

Pool Partying

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Summer fun for four: Elisa, her brother, Reed, and her friends, Mia and Erin, as they work on their tans and their libidos under the sun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next day, I'm out by the pool by myself, Mia had piano lessons and Erin swim team trials. Yes, I was nervous about the prospect of being alone with my naked brother and me half-undressed. Wouldn't you?

Out he comes with a towel and a drink.

"Where's Mia and Erin? They got the day off?"

"Mia is doing piano and Erin's at swim trials. Just us today. You'll have to put the sunscreen on by yourself."

"Truthfully, Lise, I was hoping that it would be your turn next."

If I didn't know better, I would have thought that my heart had stopped.

"Me?"

"Oh, sis, I think you're the sexiest of the three of you. I've tried to get looks at that beautiful body of yours for a long time now."

"Really, Reed, I never had a clue."

"Well, I've spilled a lot of sperm dreaming of you, Lise. Hope you don't mind."

Now there's something to think about: my brother has been hot for my bod even jacking-off dreaming of doing me.

"Gee, Reed, it really is a complement and I am flattered. I've gotten used to thinking less of you as a brother and more of a naked hunk around the pool. Umm, hand me the suntan oil, maybe I will help you out."

Can I really be saying this? I mean its obvious to me that being around my brother's naked body all week has had an effect; I've been masturbating three or four times a day and I usually do it once or maybe twice in bed at night.

He picks up the lotion and hands it to me.

"Okay, Elisa, the ball's in your court."

I pour out some in my hand and say, "Well, stretch out," and begin rubbing it on his shoulders and chest. I move next to his legs passing over his rather rigid cock which is difficult to ignore. I'll have to get to it soon.

I'm leaning over him and he asks, "Can I touch your boobs? They're so pretty." Right then I had worked up to his groin, not quite to his dick, yet, so I figured that within seconds I'd be gripping his cock, so why not.

"Yeah, after all they're almost in your face."

He reaches up and begins to massage my breasts and circle my nipples with his thumb. It does feel rather nice (Who am I kidding? It was very exciting.) and I'm about to pour a bit more oil and start 'you-know-where.'

No time like the present, I thought, and began to rub the lotion onto his very hard cock.

"Oh, God, that's great Lise, oooh," and he leaned up and licked my right nipple sending an electric current jolting directly to my pussy. I moved my breast a little closer and he sucked my nipple into his mouth and gently pulled on it and ran his tongue around it. With that, I began to stroke him even faster. The day was rapidly warming up.

I haven't ever masturbated a guy but I've seen it twice now almost in front of my nose. And, right now, Reed seemed to be greatly enjoying whatever I was doing, so it must be alright.

"Oh, just like that, Lise. Oh, I'm gonna cum."

And, like clockwork, his hips jerked up and his legs stiffened and a big spurt of cum flew up in the air followed by a few smaller ones.

"Oh, Lise, that was the best! You are the greatest. If you'd like me to give you oral sex, I'd love to. I'd like to give you an orgasm."

Well, there's an offer! I really didn't think I'd have all day to consider this so, knowing I'd have to bare my pussy to my brother, I said, "One good turn deserves another, right?" and reached down and pulled off my bikini bottom. Now I had to spread my legs to the first guy on earth who will see my bare pussy, my brother.

Oh well, here goes, I thought, as I swung my legs apart and Reed moved to be between them.

"Mmmm, pretty, Lise, you have a beautiful pussy. Really nice. Mmm."

He lowered his mouth to my belly and began to kiss and lick his way south. It did feel nice until he got to my labia which by now were on fire. His tongue slid up and down and I felt like the Fourth of July going off between my legs.

This is what I'd heard girls talk about. Wow, no wonder they were so gushy talking about boys going down on them. I've been masturbating since I was about ten but had never had the intensity of feeling that Reed's tongue was giving me. Then he slipped his tongue as far inside as he could put it.

An electric shock rocketed throughout my body as he tongued me. This was incredible. Oh my god, if oral sex is this good, how good could regular sex be? What did I have to look forward to in the future. No wonder everyone talked about sex all the time. My head (and everything else, especially my pussy) was buzzing by now and I felt like the entire focus of the whole world was on my vagina.

Then, as he thrust his tongue in and out, he rubbed around the top part of my labia where my clit was hiding. Well, I exploded!

"Oooh, OOOOh, OOOOH, OMIGOD, I'M CUMMMMINNNGGG!" and my body stiffened as fireworks went off in every nerve of my body.

As I lay there exhausted, I didn't care if the whole world marched by and got a good look at my pussy. Any shyness was drained for good. Reed continued to gently lick me and I tightened my legs around his head and said, "I'm not letting you go. Ever."

He laughed and said, "I think you like that, sis. You really went off like a rocket. Biggest orgasm I've ever seen. We work well together."

"Oh, that's an understatement. I'm dizzy from all that and my whole midsection is just tingly and wired-up. That was fabulous. You have a terrific tongue."

"Thanks, sis, I've been told I have other parts that are pretty good too."

"You mean this one?" I asked as I lifted his semi-hard cock. I was getting pretty familiar and at home with my brother's body and was wondering how it would feel inside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.