Pathways - Cover

Pathways

Copyright© 2009 by Patricia51

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - From the TV series "Angel". Post "Not Fade Away". Angel is rescued by an unexpected savior. Which of the paths before him will he follow? Sex will be at appropriate times.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Violence  

Willow carefully hung up the phone and sat there thinking. She didn't stir until Kennedy's arms slipped around her. Even then she merely covered her girlfriend's hands with her own and continued to stare off into space.

"That must have been some phone call."

"It was." willow shook her head and began to recount what Nina had told her. When she was finished Kennedy summarized for her.

"So we have a female that none of us has ever heard of before. She claims that Angel had never turned back to evil; that he, Spike, Wesley and someone else we don't know killed a bunch of high ranking bad guys; that Angel was the only survivor and now he and this girl are back in the Hyperion and have restarted Angel Investigations. Angel's soul has been permanently fixed by a representative of the Powers that be. Oh and yes, the wards that you placed around the hotel are being breached and they need help."

"That pretty much does seem to cover it," admitted Willow.

"Sounds like bull to me." snorted Kennedy. "I bet it's a trap."

"I don't think so."

"Oh? Did you use a truth spell?"

"They don't work like that. Not over the phone. But I believe her. Among other things if this was a trap of some kind she would have been more polished. Oh, she's not telling everything, I know that for certain. But I think the basic facts are true. The timing she gave me matches with the two psychic disturbances I felt."

"Okay then," Kennedy shrugged. "You get your stuff together and I'll throw some clothes in a suitcase."

"What?"

"Well you don't think I'm letting you go to Los Angeles and meet some strange female by yourself do you?" Kennedy grinned and kissed her lover.

The red-headed witch smiled herself and kissed Kennedy back. "Hmmm, well, she DID sound awfully cute. And Angel usually does have pretty good taste in women."

Any thing more Willow wanted to say was smothered as Kennedy rolled her onto her back and covered her with her taller body. The younger girl showered Willow with kisses, her hands roaming over the other girl's curves.

"Two things," Kennedy whispered as she ran her tongue along Willow's neck, sliding her body down as she did.

"What?" gasped Willow as Kennedy's thigh parted her legs, contacting the wetness of her pussy.

"First, I'm the only girl you're ever going to need," continued Kennedy as she first kissed Willow's throat and then drug her tongue down to the waiting breasts. She flicked one hardening nipple and then the other. Looking up she grinned as her teeth nipped one pink nubbin, then closed gently on it.

"And the other thing?" Willow asked as her fingers ran through her lover's hair, her body tensing from the light bites and the pressure of the firm thigh against her pussy.

"I'm so happy we sleep nude," Kennedy said, a bit indistinctly as her teeth released the nipple it had held prisoner. Before Willow could protest that action Kennedy engulfed the same breast in her mouth, suckling deeply on its smoothness. At the same time her thigh rocked back and forth. Willow's legs spread and her lover shifted her body against her. Now the two women were locked shapely body to shapely body.

Willow arched under her lover, her hips lifting to meet the pressure of Kennedy's wetness against her own. The other girl ground herself around and around, one hard clit meeting another. She let Willow's breast out until she could seize the rock hard nipple in her lips and tug it with jerks and shakes of her head.

Willow's power made the two women glow as she trembled at the ministrations of her lover. Kennedy's hips were rising and falling now, slapping herself harder and harder. Then the slayerette was bracing herself on her hands, her face twisted in passion as he went wild on top of the witch. Willow bent her knees, planting her feet on the bed and jabbing herself up to meet each of Kennedy's down strokes.

The glow filled the room, pulsating with the spasms running through both women. Kennedy broke first, crying out in passion as her body released. Almost as though triggered by that Willow's orgasm followed immediately. The light flared to eye-closing brilliance, then faded as the two women collapsed together.

Kennedy snuggled with Willow, laying her head on the witch's shoulder. "I love you so much Willow."

"I love you too," Willow said as she stroked the slayerette's hair.

"Next time can we do the levitation spell?" asked a hopeful Kennedy. "Making love in the air was incredible."

"Oh, I think you can persuade me," Willow replied. "But for now we need to get going to Los Angeles."

Back in LA Nina had been attempting to hold her breath while she talked. While she couldn't accomplish that, she found that every time there was the slightest pause before Willow answered a choking lump had risen in her throat. What if Willow refused to help? What would they do? If there had been one attack there would most likely be others. She had looked up Yawish Amulets and while they weren't extremely rare, they couldn't be found on street corners either. Someone who had gone to that much trouble to strike at them would do so again.

But now she could let her breath out. Halfway anyway. Willow had agreed to help. Now she just had to break the news to Angel.

As it turned out she didn't get the chance. When Angel returned hours later from wherever he had been he swept into the office and nearly dragged her by one arm out to the car. In the usual terse way he gave out information he revealed that a contact had reported a Suvolte Demon in the sewers. Nina inquired as to the importance of that event. Angel explained that the demon was looking for a place to lay its eggs and if they hatched they would eat their way through half the population of Los Angeles.

The car slid sideways against the curb right above where a tunnel disappeared into the ground. Angel snatched up a pair of swords from the back seat and tossed the one to Nina that she had been practicing with. A couple of practice swings and they slid down the embankment and disappeared into the yawning opening.

"Which way?" Nina wrinkled her nose at the smell and then grimaced as she realized she was wearing jeans and tennis shoes and that both were rapidly becoming soaked in stuff she didn't want to imagine.

Angel breathed deeply. "This way. The scent is coming from down there." The duo took off in that direction. Angel could see well enough in the almost complete darkness to guide them. To her surprise, Nina found she had no trouble keeping up with her partner. Not only could she see nearly as well as he could but when he paused uncertainly at a three way intersection her own sense of smell picked up the trail.

Then they were suddenly in an open area and Angel charged the bulky creature that reared up before them. Astonishing herself again, Nina never paused but gave a whoop, flourished her sword and attacked.

An hour or so later the Plymouth pulled into the garage and Angel and Nina staggered out of the car and into the hotel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.