Pathways - Cover

Pathways

Copyright© 2009 by Patricia51

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - From the TV series "Angel". Post "Not Fade Away". Angel is rescued by an unexpected savior. Which of the paths before him will he follow? Sex will be at appropriate times.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Violence  

(Nearly a month has passed since the events of NFA and the first two chapters.)

"Clang!" Steel rang on steel. One sword twisted and spun blindingly to one side and thrust again. The other blade hesitated and only a leap backwards by its wielder allowed it to interpose itself in time.

"You have to be faster, Nina. Don't think, react. Let your training take over."

The woman nodded. She took a second to rake the blonde locks that had escaped from her pony-tail away from her face and then assumed the low guard position, holding her sword in both hands.

"Okay, let's try again." Shinning steel feinted then dipped to the other side. This time it was met as it first lashed forward. Avoiding the attempt to pin her blade, Nina riposted with a thrust towards Angel's stomach.

"Good!" applauded Angel. "You're getting there Nina. But you are going to have to keep practicing. You moves have to immediate, automatic. In a real fight you won't have time to stop and think. You'll have to react."

"Angel," the girl replied hesitantly, "What exactly is the purpose of this? Sword-fighting I mean. It's great exercise but why do we need it?"

Angel shook his head and then relented. Crossing to Nina he took her chin in his hand and tilted her head up until their eyes met. "For ages a sword has been the best weapon to deal with a lot of the adversaries that we might meet in the times ahead of us. Other vampires, many demons and other creatures are proof against our greater than human strength and even your claws and teeth when you are in your werewolf form. Decapitation works like a charm."

He suddenly got, to Nina's astonishment, an impish look on his face. "Now if you had used a sword the other night instead of shifting and..." he let the words trail off.

"Ugh." His blonde's partner's face twisted. "Well, yeah. I'll never make THAT mistake again."

Three nights previous the duo had solved a case concerning a gated community that had suffered several mysterious deaths in recent times. The community's board of directors had found and hired them, paying a good fee in advance to solve those murders. The victims had been found crushed as though by a giant snake but with expressions of fascination and even sexual arousal on their faces.

As it turned out, the killer was a lamia, a creature from ancient mythology. Half woman and half snake, she was able to take human form. She had been masquerading as the wife of one of the wealthy members of the community, having seduced him and murdered his previous wife. Sometimes she had stalked young men on her own. Occasionally he had lured young women back to their house, which explained why the victims had been from both sexes.

Angel and Nina had posed as newcomers to the community. The man had attempted to seduce Nina, who had played the wide-eyed innocent blonde and followed him back to his house, with Angel discreetly trailing them. The transformation of the man's "Wife" had caught them both off guard and Nina had shape-shifted into her werewolf form when the lamia threw its coils around her. Angel had rushed forward but had first been forced to deal with the mad man the husband had become. While that struggle was brief, before he could separate the lamia's head from her body, Nina had bitten the snake-woman repeatedly during the struggle of the two females.

The lamia's blood had not been poisonous, at least to Nina. But the TASTE. Seventy-two hours later she had brushed her teeth nearly two dozen times and emptied three full bottles of mouthwash. And she still had a terrible taste in her mouth. And judging from the twinkle in Angel's eyes he was well aware of it.

"Point taken," she admitted. "Let's go through it again."

Angel checked the clock on the wall. "Let's not. We've been at it for two hours now and we're both tiring. I think a shower and a meal and then we'll take a bit of a tour of the city." His face darkened. "I want to check on what's left of Gunn's people."

"Didn't they try to kill you last time you crossed paths with them?"

"Yes, but after all, they thought they were doing the right thing. They thought Gunn had abandoned them and that I was responsible. Perhaps in some way I was. Anyway, I owe it to Gunn."

The pair cleaned their swords and replaced them in the weapons cabinet. Going up stairs to their room, Angel strewed his clothes on the floor as he disrobed, leaving a trail from the bedroom door to the bathroom. Nina sighed and picked them up as the water started. Then she dumped them in the clothes hamper and added her own sweat soaked workout outfit.

She paused for a moment, studying Angel's powerfully built form through the translucent shower door. There was no doubt that he was an extraordinarily handsome man. But although that had caught her attention on their first meeting, the morning after she had experienced the change into her werewolf form, it wasn't what kept her around. It was his determination to make a vey unsafe world a better place. He had come to her rescue when he had no idea who she was. She shudder when she thought of what she might have done to Amanda had he not doggedly pursued the clues to her identify and found her. He was her hero. An impsih smile tugged at her lips. And a hero needed a hero's reward.

BY now the bathroom was filled with steam. A quick peek through the partially open shower door let her see Angel was shampooing his hair. Silently she slipped into the shower. The vampire's razor-sharp senses were dulled by the hot water pounding on his face as well as the general relaxation that came after their workout. He wasn't aware of her presence until she slipped to her knees and engulfed his cock in her mouth.

"Nina!" he sputtered. She of course made no reply, since her mouth was full.

"Oh damn, I've got shampoo in my eyes."

Nina would have giggled if she could have. Angel bounced back and forth from one foot to the other as he attempted to flush his eyes. Unplanned though they were, those gyrations worked just as well as if he had been deliberately plunging his rapidly stiffening member in and out of Nina's lips. First he drew back as his weight shifted to his back foot, allowing her to tease the slit on the bulbous head with her tongue tip. Then he danced forward and she nearly chocked as he shoved the entire length of his cock down her throat. She grabbed on to his hips and held on.

Caught off guard only for a moment Angel recovered his equilibrium. Waiting until Nina relaxed the grip her lips had on him in order to take another lick or two at his cock head the souled vampire reached down. He grabbed the slender girl under her arms and effortlessly lifted her until her laughing face was even with her. She kicked her feet, dangling a foot off the ground.

"Put me down," she mock commanded.

"You little sneak. I have an even better idea that that."

"What would that ... Oh myyyyyyyy," the blonde woman gasped as Angel pushed forward with his hips and lowered her, right down on to his jutting cock. Already lubed from her lips it slid right up inside her equally slick channel.

"Angel," Nina moaned. His mouth sought hers and the rest of their conversation was wordless. Her athletic body bucked and lifted, her legs wrapping around his waist. He pushed her against the wall of the shower as her ankles locked behind him.

Perhaps a normal human would have been injured by the force of Angel's thrusts. Somehow the strength of Nina's werewolf side infused her. She matched her lover's frantic energy and added to it, squeezing his impaling cock with her internal muscles. Their mouths devoured each other, kissing frantically as he slammed in and out of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.