Full Leather Fear, Love & Loathing in the Magic Kingdom
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Rumpleforeskin

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When a former Marine's life spirals out of control, even little steps, like quitting smoking, sound like a good idea. This was just the first step to a complete rampage through the Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of a very pissed off Fairy Godmother. Lots of gun porn, bad language, bad attitudes, and some extremely nasty non-consentual fun with a very naughty treasonous Princess. Lots of Codes.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Caution   Violence   Military  

I suppose there are lots of ways to carry off, despoil and utterly ravish a virginal Princess of the Blood-Royale, but in many ways I'm a traditionalist. I was looking forward to doing it the old fashioned way. While awaiting my lovely young Lady to return I amused myself by searching all of the Princess's storage chests, drawers and other things. I found a few odd daggers and other weapons and tossed them out the window into the courtyard. One cupboard I found contained enough whips, restraints and S&M torture gear to make an old German's heart go faint. The Princess apparently had very refined tastes ... well I was about to further her education. This little high born hunting girl was now going to be on the other side of whip.

In her writing desk I found a large boxed collection of correspondence, most of it treasonous, consisting of copies of her letters to various lackeys concerning her schemes for usurping her parent's throne. There were even more letters written to her from other traitors offering their help or bargaining for rewards for their service. Every single letter was utterly damning. I read to her some the juicer and funnier bits, but my little scheming cockatrice wasn't very amused, nor was she particularly ashamed. In fact if there was an ounce of guilt in her anywhere, I couldn't find it.

Her tears flowed like water, but they were all crocodile tears. She regretted nothing and was only sorry she had been caught. She was just afraid of what her punishment might be and was pandering my mercy to escape the worst of it. Not a chance!

Any King in any court, anywhere, could and would condemn her to the axe in a heartbeat for just a fraction of the naughtiness that this evil little twat had done. Lydia had given me carte-blanche to waste the stupid cunt, but I wasn't sure this was the best possible long term solution. I sort of liked the idea of walling her up in a tall tower in isolation to wail in misery for the rest of her life. It would certainly make a better long term example to others.

Her errands done, my lovely Lady-in-Waiting, Amanda by name, returned bringing a pair of guards with her to stand by our door, to insure that we would have no interruptions. I gave one guard the packets of treasonous letters and bade him to deliver them personally into the hands of the Captain of the Guard, to be kept secure for the King's personal review. The other guard was to remain on watch outside.

The bedroom door locked, bolted and guarded, Amanda and I enjoyed a glass of wine before we began our naughty Princess's education. I removed my leather jacket and shirt but kept my pants and boots on for now. The whip felt smooth and soft to my touch and I knew that it would flay the bitch's soft skin delightfully. I couldn't teach the whore any common sense, but I could teach her volumes about pain and suffering!


"Strip whore!" I commanded the weeping Princess. "You nothing but a spoilt little slut and now it's time to learn your new duties!" The evil little tart just laid there on the bed and started up the waterworks even louder.

"Amanda!" I commanded. "Strip the wench and make her ready for our sport!"

"At once My Lord and Master!" Amanda laughed, and wasted no time ripping off the Princess's white gown that she was to have worn for her forbidden wedding. Soon it was in rags at the foot of the bed. Apparently the Princess had been none too kind to her former Lady-in-Waiting, as Amanda wasted no kindness upon her victim, and freely slapped her whenever she tried to interfere.

"Now Princess Whore, crawl down here to my feet and kneel! I want to hear your pleas for mercy while you kiss and clean my boots." She refused to move off of the bed until Amanda gave her a vicious slap across the face that clean knocked her off of the large bed. Amanda then grabbed her by her long blonde hair and drug her across the floor and shoved her face hard onto my boots.

"Lick them clean, Whore!" She shouted. "Savor every single drop! Enjoy the blood of all of those people you enticed into treason that then died disavowing you, as if you were a steaming turd too big to fit into a chamberpot." Oh yes. Amanda definitely had some animosity against her old patroness. I knew all about repressed anger. This was going to be extremely therapeutic for us both apparently. How the wheel of fate turns...

With Amanda keeping the whore's mouth flush against my boots she began beating her back and ass with a riding crop until her tongue actually began to lick my boots clean of the dried blood. It took quite a while until the job was done to Amanda's satisfaction.

"Did this stupid whore piss you off very much?" I asked Amanda casually while her charge was putting her tongue to good use.

"Daily. She was hell on all of her Ladies-in-Waiting and a pure demoness to her poor maids. She'd whip each of them daily for the most meager excuses. If you brushed her hair, each single hair that was found on the brush afterwards rewarded you with ten strokes of the whip. One new girl was whipped nearly two hundred blows at one time and was scarred afterwards for life. This whore laughed while she maimed her." This was vile. Suddenly any remaining minor feelings of mercy I might have had were quite lost.

"She will learn to dance to the whip now and she will learn its caresses well." I sternly stated. "Prepare her!" I commanded.

The Princess was apparently very fond of exotic nighttime entertainments, usually involving the discomfort or pain of someone else. There were several large hooks mounted in a sturdy beam in the middle of her room and Amanda soon demonstrated what they were used for.

Amanda brought out a pair of strong manacles with sturdy chains and fastened a set each to the Princess's wrists and ankles. The ankle set had a much longer chain to allow the legs to be spread fully to their widest. She then gave her victim a few good slaps to stop the fake tears and some real ones flowing.

"Shall the Whore be hung from her wrists or from her feet? She usually preferred to whip women upside down so she could better punish their inner thighs and more personal areas."

"As you prefer. I shall allow you the honor of the first fifty strokes. If you think that the bite of a whip across her heartless cunt will make her sing a merrier tune, by all means let us take her in that manner." I grabbed the whore's feet and easily lifted her up enough to attach her leg chains through several of the hooks. She was soon hanging upside down with her legs spread wide apart, completely helpless. I gave Amanda a kiss and fondled her ass, breasts and cunt with my fingers for a few minutes to get her juices flowing and then I offered her the whip.

Amanda certainly knew how to swing it for best effect and I took a few mental notes. She apparently had been on the receiving end enough to know exactly where it hurt the most. She aimed her blows all over but took special care and delight to striking hardest where she knew it would indeed cause the most pain.

"Men spend too much time focused on the tits or the ass." She muttered to me while she made the whip sing. "Sure it hurts there, but it can also be sort of enjoyable too. Women really know where to make another woman scream for mercy. Torture the inner thighs, the cunt lips and the stomach. Don't hit her clit, she'll just cum ... but just miss it. I ought to just cut her clit right off and then we won't have to worry about it. It's not like she's ever going to need it for anything anymore. She cut the clits off of two of her maids that she suspected were screwing some of the palace guards. It would be more than fitting. Should we?"

I assumed that Amanda was just scaring our helpless slave, so in the interest of being helpful I handed my K-Bar to her. She did it right the then and there ... performing an old fashioned female circumcision, cutting out her entire clitoris and then burned the wound closed with fire from a large candle. She handed the severed clit to me but I just tossed it out the window. The Princess screamed until her voice went hoarse. Her tears were very genuine now.

Amanda still had about twenty stokes of her quota to go, but she wanted to defer those final ones until later. She wanted to use a good sturdy wooden switch for those which would be certain to draw blood. I agreed to take over for awhile.

What I lacked in finesse I certainly made up for with pure strength. With my magical gift my arm would never tire and I was whipping her solidly all over from toe to shoulders, every square inch of her body for a long time until Armanda stopped me. The Princess had gone quite unconscious. We ordered for a few pails of salty water and revived her. She even found a weak voice to sincerely beg for mercy ... like that was ever going to happen!

Her first bit of chastising done, it was time for a bit of a different sort of fun.

"Does the whore know how to properly eat cunt?" I asked my obedient helper Amanda.

"My Lord and Master, she knows the theory well enough. She certainly made me do her often enough, not that the prissy whore ever returned the favor to anyone, Sir."

"Good time for her to learn then. The whore needs to find something that she does well if she hopes to see sunrise tomorrow morning." I laughed. We removed her shackles for now and just tied her hands behind her back with a strip of her torn wedding dress and forced her onto her unsteady knees on the floor. Amanda then walked over to the kneeling girl and forced her cunt into her waiting mouth.

"Eat that cunt well whore and if you even thing about biting you will soon wish that you'd never been born!" I ordered, and slowly but obediently she complied. She did indeed know the theory pretty well and soon Amanda was squirming uncomfortably.

"Lord and Master, may I please have my release and cum?" Amanda begged, asking my permission. I consented and she soon cried out with her pleasure. Her orgasm subsiding she began to withdraw but I bid her to stay in place.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.