Brandy - Cover

Brandy

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 10: Not as Easy as it Sounds

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Not as Easy as it Sounds - We're not in Kansas anymore! Transgender romance blooms for Brandy when she leaves home for college life. Assigned a room at the freshman boys' dorm, Brandy always knew she was supposed to be a girl, but she never knew it would be this much fun... and complicated!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   School  

One of the things I hated about being a Pledge was that I had to do most of the cleaning. I couldn't do all of it, of course, that would have been impossible. The Lambda Pi House was huge! It had thirteen bedrooms, one for each girl who lived there, plus the "Guest Room" as it was called. That's the room I was cleaning at the moment and one of my sisters watched me to make sure I did it right ... or something.

In all honesty, most of the time things were pretty normal. I helped cook and clean, I went to my classes, did my homework, and even studied with the other girls. I got to know not only the sisters I lived with, but since the House was the center of Lambda Pi campus life, there were always a dozen or more girls hanging out. All the bedrooms were upstairs, along with the bathroom and showers, and the first floor had a lot of room for sorority activities.

They seemed to like margaritas quite a bit, I'd noticed, and there were always a few girls having a little party. Anyone could join in, or you didn't have to if you didn't want to, you know? The atmosphere was casual and seemed more like a commune than anything else, but it wasn't always perfect either. There were the inevitable personality clashes, some yelling once in awhile, but never for very long. I'd grown up an only child, but it wasn't too difficult to imagine my housemates as honest to goodness sisters, and so that made me one as well.

I liked living there a lot. All of the girls were fun and friendly, once we got to know each other, and they only teased me playfully about my boy parts. We shared clothes and makeup, and talked about everything, especially our boyfriends. A lot of my new friends were envious that I was going out with Dave, but they tended to date pretty hot guys themselves. I mean, the girls were all attractive anyway, almost ridiculously so, and living in the Lambda Pi House was sort of a status symbol that way. Like if you took the twelve prettiest girls on campus and put them in one place, that's what the House was all about. I'd felt kind of intimidated at first, until I started to believe what everyone said ... I looked pretty darn hot myself, but I don't think it ever went to my head or anything. I hope.

Anyway, for the moment I had Veronica baby sitting me, so to speak. She reminded me of Princess Jasmine, except she was real and probably a lot taller. Her Persian mother came from Iran, I think she said, and her dad owned an oil company or something. I wasn't sure, but she had that dusky complexion, thick black hair, and almond eyes. Veronica kind of scared me, if only because she looked so exotic and sort of acted like a princess sometimes. Someone told me she had a trust fund, so that probably explains it.

"Like if you bring a guy over and you don't want to bring him to your room," Veronica said, talking about the guest room, but I didn't really get it.

"Why wouldn't I bring him to my room?"

"What if you already had a guy in your room?" she asked, showing me the tip of her tongue as she giggled.

"Oh!" I didn't say anything else, but I sometimes wondered if my new housemates weren't serious sluts.

I frowned at the damp sheets as I pulled them off the mattress. Someone had been having a good time, but I didn't know who. A lot of stuff went on that I wasn't supposed to know about, or at least nobody bothered to explain. Like the basement.

"You can go into any room in the house," Mistress Mina had told me. "But never, ever go into the basement!"

I'd laughed, but she'd been serious. Of course, I couldn't wait to sneak into the basement and see what was going on down there. Except they kept the door locked.

"What's in the basement?" I asked, just to see Veronica's reaction.

"Nothing." She shrugged. "Why?"

"Just wondered." No help there, I thought, unfurling a clean sheet. I happened to glance up as I did so, and giggled. "Hey! There's a mirror on the ceiling!"

"You didn't know that?"

"Uh-uh." I smiled at myself, wondering how weird it would be to see myself having sex with someone.

Veronica relaxed on a padded chair, like one of those antique kind, but softer than that, and it was the only chair in the room. A heavy dresser stood along one wall, but I hadn't looked to see what might be in it. I'd opened one of the nightstands to find condoms, sex wax, and a big dildo, and that had more than satisfied my curiosity.

She wore a cut-off t-shirt, baby blue and stretched dramatically over her large, round tits. It really showed off her bronzed tummy, as well. A pair of painted on shorts, the white nylon kind, didn't hide the shape of her pussy at all. Veronica wasn't wearing panties and every part of her vulva strained against the elastic material in a sort of sexy, obscene way. I suspected she wanted to seduce me with her body or something, since she had a pretty awesome figure, especially compared to mine. I mean, I looked awfully nice, but she could have been in a beer commercial or something.

I felt kind of jealous, actually, not seduced at all.

"It looks like you're going to have some competition, Pledge," Veronica said after a watching me for a minute in silence.

"What do you mean?"

"Rush week starts tomorrow," she explained. "Right after the football game. We're only going to accept seven girls this year, a record low."

"That's all?" I ignored her finger as she slid it between the crease of her obvious labia, teasing her slit through the nylon.

"Oh, don't worry," she sighed. "You're already accepted, but there will be about a hundred girls hungry for those other six slots."

"Well..." I shrugged, fluffing the pillows and not knowing what else to say. It wasn't up to me who got picked or whatever.

"How about you?"

"What about me?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder.

"Are you hungry for a little slot?" Veronica wondered, definitely petting her pussy through her shorts.

"I have to finish cleaning," I replied, somewhat stiffly. "And then I have classes, so..."

"Come on," she pouted. "I just want a little something before I have to take off. You don't mind, right?"

There really wasn't any point to resisting. "I guess not, um ... What do you want to do?"

"Take off your clothes," she said. "I want to see what all the fuss is about."

"There's a fuss?" I giggled nervously and did as she asked, not having much choice.

The rules said that a Pledge had to not only obey her sisters, but trust them as well. They went hand in hand, those two things, especially when it came to sex. The implication being that if I refused to have sex with one of my Lambda Pi housemates, then I didn't trust her, or so Mistress Mina had explained it to me. Nobody could force me to have sex, that was in the Pledge book, too. Rule number eight: "No Means No!"

But after living in the House almost a week, I'd gotten sort of used to doing whatever they wanted. Nothing ever hurt, so that helped a lot. I mean, the sex stuff, you know, and I almost always found myself enjoying their little games. I'd also come to realize that every girl in the House would get to play with me at least once. I guess Veronica wanted her turn now.

"It's not very big, is it?" she said, staring at my cocky as I stood naked in front of her. I wasn't hard at all and her teasing only made it worse as I blushed.

"Can I close the door?" I asked in a meek voice. Everyone was home, all the other girls getting ready for another day at college. Someone would walk by and see us, I knew that.

"We're all sisters, Pledge." Veronica crooked a finger. "Come here, I know what you need."

I stepped closer, standing between her long, caramel legs as she leaned forward, and I wasn't surprised when she took my cock in her mouth.

A week before, I would have had a fit, probably. Not anymore though! I was the new me, although I have to admit that I wasn't nearly as bisexual as I pretended to be sometimes. Some of the girls I liked a lot. Marcy and Mistress Mina, for example. I didn't really feel too gay when I fooled around with them, but I didn't know Veronica that well yet. Maybe it really is a trust thing. Like I just had to get comfortable with a girl before I could stop worrying about what we were doing and just do it, you know?

"Mmmm ... You taste like bubblegum," she sighed, smiling into my eyes with my half-erect penis balanced on her bottom lip.

"It's my body lotion," I told her, putting my hands tentatively on her shoulders.

Veronica didn't object to that, but only drew me back into her warm, wet mouth and I loved getting a blowjob! I didn't have to pretend anything once she started sliding her moist lips up and down the shaft, washing my sensitive cocky with her tongue, and giving me those gorgeous eyes of hers. She sucked cock as good as Marcy, who was a little better than Mina, but not quite in Krystal's league. They were all experts though, every one of them knew how to make a penis feel loved, believe me, and it wasn't long before my cock had grown as long and thick as it could get.

"Ummm..." Veronica flicked her tongue rapidly along the underside of my penis and that felt pretty wonderful, too. A drop of precum spilled from the tip and when the girl noticed, she pursed her lips and kiss the pinkish glans.

"That's nice," I breathed, squeezing her shoulders as my excitement grew.

Her hand cupped my hairless scrotum and she rolled my balls briefly, then closed her finger and thumb around the top of my sack, making a gentle fist with my testicles inside. I went tip-toe as Veronica gave me a squeeze, but it didn't hurt like I might have expected. I felt a little discomfort maybe, but mostly it only felt good. She tugged my scrotum downward in time with her bobbing head, sucking my cock and milking my balls. I could feel the skin drawn tight and the vague, almost electrical pressure around my tender orbs, just to the point where it might get painful, and then she'd relax. I'd snatch a breath of air, squeeze her shoulders, and then she'd do it again.

"Don't cum yet," Veronica warned me, pulling off my cock completely and letting go of my balls. My erection bobbed up and down and I blinked at her, feeling so close to orgasm that if I relaxed one tiny bit, I'd blow all over her face.

She crossed her arms and yanked her t-shirt upward, shaking her luxurious hair free of it, and maybe I have a thing for breasts, I don't know. I loved her tits nearly as much as I did Marcy's, but the two girls were complete opposites of each other. Veronica had perfectly round, firm breasts, large ones that looked too good to be real, but they complemented every other part of her body so well, I doubted her tits were anything but natural. Just like I couldn't imagine Marcy without her flat, boyish chest.

"Fuck my tits," she told me, urging me even closer as she cupped the sides of her breasts in her hands.

"This is new," I said with a giggle, reaching down to press my cock in her deep cleavage. After that, I only had to move my hips and watch as my erection slid back and forth between those immaculate globes of golden flesh.

Veronica had her face tilted down, her chin tucked into her neck, and she added saliva to my precum for lubrication. I felt her tits like a warm pillow, a very firm and soft one, and my cocky was barely long enough for the job. I'd never dreamt of fucking a girl's tits and having been so close to cumming just a few minutes before, it didn't take long at all before I found a beautiful, violent orgasm.

"Oh!" I gasped and giggled, trying to hug the girl as I flexed my knees and thrust my cock upward over and over.

Most of my semen was lost in the tight valley between her boobs, but a couple heavy spurts in the beginning had flown upward to spatter on Veronica's chin and then her upper lip and nose. She licked around her mouth, gathering cum and spit on her tongue and let the mixture drool onto my pulsing cock and her beautiful tits. I fucked her through my orgasm, not stopping until it had finished completely, and I'd enjoyed that odd experience a lot, actually. Titty fucking, huh? I almost giggled.

I couldn't help smiling, that's for sure. I panted for air as Veronica released her tits, letting them fall into their natural, perfect shape and freeing my cum covered penis. I'd sprayed a lot of juice and her breasts glistened with semen, some of it running lower to stain her tummy. I didn't protest at all as she pulled my face to her body, putting me on my knees and urging me to lick my own sperm off her flushed skin. That was something I could definitely deal with and I lapped the cum from her tits eagerly, gathering the sweet, salty stuff on my tongue and swallowing while she whispered words of praise.

"You're so sexy," Veronica whispered. "I've always wanted a guy to do this for me."

I looked up, wondering if she'd just called me a guy.

"I guess I should have been looking for a girl, huh?" she said, smiling into my eyes, and I had to smile back. She kissed my cum stained lips and pushed me back down for more.

The only thing that made it complicated was when Veronica wanted me to keep licking, only further south. She lifted her butt from the chair as I kissed her belly button, teasing her with my tongue. At first I thought she just liked to be licked there, you know? But when she peeled her shorts down her thighs, exposing her naked sex, I knew what she really liked. I'd never kissed a girl's pussy in my life. I'd never wanted to, not even Marcy's, but Veronica already had a hand on my head, guiding me towards her vagina.

"Do me now," she breathed. "I want to cum, too."

This seemed totally gay to me, even more than if she'd asked me to fuck her. I mean, my cock was part boy anyway, but my mouth was all girl. Or something like that. I couldn't say no to her. I'd cum all over her tits and it had been spectacular. I was still feeling high and happy from the experience, so how could I refuse returning the favor? Dave would love it anyway, I told myself. He'd want to know exactly how it had felt running my tongue across Veronica's moist pussy. How she had a sharp, tangy aroma, slightly sour with sweat, and how she had a neatly trimmed landing strip just above a pronounced camel toe. I had to memorize every detail for my boyfriend and that's how I talked myself into doing something I couldn't have imagined doing just a few days before.

Veronica liked to moan and she played with my hair as I began to lick around her vulva. I suppose I felt the same sort of nervous guilty fear a straight boy would feel the first time he sucked a cock. My tummy felt tight and got a punch of adrenalin. Fight or flight, but I couldn't do either of those. I kissed the hollows of her thighs, feeling her buttery skin against my face, and even teased her gently with my teeth. I traced the swell of her pussy, telling myself not to expect anything good or bad, but to concentrate on the texture and warmth and beauty of the girl.

I slid the tip of my tongue along her slit, tasting her wetness for the first time. Veronica's fingers tightened and relaxed, tugging at my scalp as I did it agin, flicking my tongue across her pink clitoris as it grew stiff. I closed my eyes, trembling with nervous energy, and pushed my tongue deeper to split her labia and tickle the fleshy folds inside. I took it slow and deliberate at first, but the experience wasn't terrible, her flavor didn't bother me at all, and I stroked her thighs as I began lapping at her sex.

"Deeper," she whispered, cool and calm despite the warmth radiating across my face. "Push it inside. Fuck me. Make me cum."

I stiffened my tongue and did as she asked, French kissing her pussy with my lips covering her vulva. The taste grew stronger and I wriggled my tongue, withdrawing only when I swallowed the spit and girl juice filling my mouth. It was my first time and I know I it couldn't have been the best head Veronica had ever gotten, but that didn't seem to matter as she squirmed in her chair. She would arch her back and tilt her hips, pressing her sex against my face. She held my head with both hands, moving me around as I licked and kissed whatever part of her I could reach.

When Veronica came, she tried to close her legs, letting out a deep, throaty groan of satisfaction. I could barely hear anything beyond my own beating heart as her thighs pressed against my ears. Her cum seemed thin and oily compared to what I was used to. It wasn't semen I swallowed, but girl cum, and to be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to do that. but Veronica didn't give me much of a choice as she trapped my face between her legs, my open, gasping mouth tight against her pussy. I swallowed her cum and a lot more of it ran down my neck and onto my heaving breasts.

Eating pussy, I realized, wasn't all that different than giving a guy a nice, sloppy blowjob. The only real difference was that her girl goo didn't stick to my ribs like a big load of hot ball juice would have.


"It's kinda like Chinese food," I told Dave, spending my lunch hour in bed with his fat cock. "I was hungry again half an hour later."

"Heh!" He grinned at me, running his fingers through my blonde hair as I gave his penis a lick, washing away the last of my yogurt. "I wish I could have seen that."

"It would have been boring," I sighed, shifting my hips as fingered my ass from behind. "I didn't have any idea what I was doing. I think she only came because she knew it was my first time."

"Veronica popped your cherry, huh?" Dave shook his head. "Are you ever going to do it again?"

"Probably!" I giggled. "Some of those girls are like sex maniacs or something."

"Like you?"

"Me?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm a Pledge. That's like another word for sex toy, I think."

"Yeah. Look at you, little sex toy," he sighed. "I'm not even supposed to be doing this. You're gonna get me in trouble."

"Doing what?"

"Having sex," he replied. "It's Friday."

"So?" I made a face at him. "We always have sex on Friday."

"Not anymore, baby," Dave said. "I've got a game tomorrow. Every Saturday for the next two months."

"What's that got to do with sex?"

"Everything."

I had no idea what my boyfriend meant by that and I didn't get a chance to worry about it. Dave rolled me over, putting me on my hands and knees as he knelt behind me. I loved fucking him that way. Heck, I loved fucking him every way, but doggy style was always nice. He could fuck me as hard and fast as he wanted, pulling me back by the hips and slamming his long dick into my boy pussy. Yeah, I was totally into that and after telling him all about Veronica while eating peach Yoplait off his dick, he really needed to get off.

"Uh! Fuck!" I gasped, jerking forward as his cockhead kissed my sensitive prostate.

"Yeah!" he grunted, sharing his fantasy while we made love. "I wish that chick was here. Fucking your sweet ass while you eat her pussy."

"Fucking her pussy with my ... Ugh!" I winced over my shoulder.

"With your tongue," he agreed. "Lesbian slut ... Fuck my cock! Jesus, I love you!"

"Are you cumming?" I groaned, blinking with surprise, and I could already feel his hot semen shooting into my butt. Usually Dave could go a long time, a good five minutes at least. Ten minutes if he'd already had an orgasm, which was why I liked to suck him off before we made love. The longer the better for me!

"Sorry," he said, grinning sheepishly. "I couldn't help it."

"Wow," I teased him. "The best minute of my life. Thanks."

"Brandy," he pouted playfully. "You feel too good inside, baby. What am I supposed to do?"

"Fuck me again," I told him. "And think about baseball or something."

His cock had softened noticeably, but he kept himself inside me as we started moving, slowly and carefully. Dave grew fully erect again in no time and it felt even better because I had enough creamy boy joy in my ass to make it nice for both of us. He was super attentive, too, probably feeling bad because he'd cum so quickly the first time. He leaned over me, sliding his hands underneath to hold my tits and play with my nipples while we fucked. That felt so good that I had to forgive him, and I turned my head so he could kiss me.

My own cock wasn't hard at all, but that wasn't unusual for me. It didn't mean I wasn't feeling a lot of pleasure and usually I didn't even notice if I had an erection or not. I loved being a girl. I loved being fucked in my pussy by my big, strong boyfriend and his big, strong dick. I could get off without cumming like a boy, just because the sensations of being held and kissed and made love to overwhelmed everything else. I climaxed emotionally, put it that way, and that was something I knew could never happen with another girl. I needed a guy for that, and not just any guy, but a man I truly loved.

But Dave ... He got off on his girlfriend being a lesbian slut? I couldn't believe he'd actually called me that. I wondered if he really believed that or if he'd only been voicing his fantasy. Either way, just thinking about it had gotten him off in record time. I didn't know if I should be happy about that or not. At least he was making it easy for me to feel good about fooling around with my housemates. Dave liked it, my Lambda Pi Sisters liked it, and I'd sucked off a girl ... and liked it. Kinda.


"Hey, um..." I leaned closer to Darla as we sat through Art Appreciation class. I didn't completely understand why I needed to be taught how to like art, but it was required for freshman. Next semester I'd learn to appreciate music. Goody.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.