Brandy - Cover

Brandy

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 7: What happens in the House...

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: What happens in the House... - We're not in Kansas anymore! Transgender romance blooms for Brandy when she leaves home for college life. Assigned a room at the freshman boys' dorm, Brandy always knew she was supposed to be a girl, but she never knew it would be this much fun... and complicated!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   School  

"Yuck!" I frowned at my panties as I peeled them carefully down my thighs.

I'd cum inside them, losing control while Stu had been kissing me, grinding his own hard cock against mine. I'd been kissing him back, I had to admit that, but it didn't make me feel any better. I had a boyfriend, a serious one in Dave, but now I had Stu as well.

And Keith.

"Hey, uh..." Keith walked into the community showers with nothing but a towel around his athletic body.

"Oh!" I giggled nervously, turning my back to him so he'd see my firm round ass instead of my soft pink cock. "Hi, Keith."

"Hi," he said, returning my smile. "I was just gonna take a shower."

"I figured," I said over my shoulder, bunching up my cum stained panties and hiding them in my small shower bag. "Me too."

We were alone in the showers which gave me a thrill, but a frightened one to be sure. Keith had a girlfriend back in West Virginia, that Suzanne girl, and I had Dave. So why were we continually drawn to each other? I mean, besides the fact that Keith was a totally hot guy, tall and firm with muscles, handsome with his short brown hair and soft brown eyes ... God! And he liked me too. Keith liked me a lot and we were in the showers together, smiling and watching each other and pretending not to.

I watched as Keith lathered up his chest with shower gel, that liquid soap stuff, getting a thick white froth that ran down his flat stomach. He followed it with his hands and after five minutes of teasing, began soaping up his cock, all six inches of it. Seven inches as it began to thicken and grow. Eight inches of hard prick with his heavy balls being pulled upward between his muscular thighs.

Keith jerked himself off, watching as I rubbed a bar of Camay over my smallish tits and across my tummy. I'd turned to face him, losing my natural modesty as I felt my cocky straining to her full length. I had a much smaller penis than Keith, a sexy little girl cock and a pair of smooth shaven balls between my feminine thighs. I didn't stroke it so much as rub it, massaging my sex with my fingers the way a real girl would play with her clit. My nipples were swollen, puffy and darkly pink as they pointed out and up invitingly. My tummy felt tight and my heart beat quickly. We were having sex, mutual masturbation in the shower, and I kept wondering why I couldn't give that boy up.

"Brandy..." Keith whispered, stepping out from under the spray of his shower and into mine.

"No," I said, blinking into his face as I felt the smooth head of Keith's cock against my hip.

" ... you're so beautiful," he said, ignoring my protests as his hands went to my waist and then around to find my ass.

"We can't," I breathed. "Keith ... Please..."

"Shhh..." He kissed me.

I felt his fingers digging into my butt, pulling me hard against him as his swollen cock strained upward against my tummy. My nipples burned into his wet chest and my mouth opened for his tongue. I'd said no, but I hadn't meant it. I couldn't mean it, not like this, not when we were naked and hot, standing together beneath the steaming water and Frenching deeply. I suckled the man's tongue and my arms went around Keith's neck. My throbbing cocky pressed into his balls and I offered him a little grind, a roll of my hips as he pulled me even tighter against his body.

"Turn around," he urged me after several minutes, using his hands to push me towards the tiled wall. "Before someone comes in."

"Keith, no ... I can't ... We can't ... I ... Ohhh..." I moaned as I felt his erection sliding between the globes of my pale ass.

"Yes we can," he whispered. "Like this ... I love you, Brandy ... Like this, okay?"

"Oh God!" I swallowed hard and spread my legs slightly, bending over with my palms against the wall.

We were hot and wet and slippery enough that Keith found it easy to push his cock inside. I gasped, wincing at the sensation of my near-virgin sphincter being stretched around the bulbous glans. There was a pain, a sharp discomfort that gave way to something less than that. Like a dull, burning cramp that felt good and welcome, a pleasure that I embraced with a low groan of agreement.

"Yessss..." I breathed, shivering as Keith pushed his cock inside my rectum an inch at a time, working himself deeper with every thrust.

"Brandy," he sighed, taking my hips in his hands and pulling me onto his prick in time with his efforts.

We were fucking and I couldn't think straight. My entire body seemed to wrap itself around Keith's beautiful cock as he slid back and forth along the tight channel of my boy pussy. My own cocky bobbed up and down, my balls swinging wildly as we moved faster, fucking harder now that Keith had opened me completely. I could take all of him somehow, every inch of the man, and I gasped loudly with a shudder of joy when his cockhead found the pillow of my prostate. My g-spot, way down deep in my bowels. He'd pull back and push again, jamming the head of his cock into that bundle of nerves and my rectum would spasm with pleasure.

My eyes were closed and I had to concentrate on breathing, shoving myself back to meet that delightful penetration. Keith fucked me so good, so nicely. I felt my orgasm rising and I couldn't have stopped it even if I'd wanted to. I exploded with a rush of semen shooting from my cocky onto the floor and wall, onto my thighs where the hot spray of the shower tried to wash it away. My asshole tightened, the muscles that Keith had stretched so rudely clasping around his cock with every spurt of cum from my balls.

"Jesus ... Brandy!" He came with me, Keith's hot sperm flooding my ass with a rush of distinct warmth.

He drew me upward with his hands covering my breasts and nipples, pulling my back against his chest so that I could turn my head and kiss him. Keith's tongue filled my mouth once more, even as his cock jerked within the tight, burning confines of my well-fucked rectum. I'd forgotten everything and everyone else while we'd made love for the first time and I reached behind me, holding Keith to my lips until his orgasm finished.

"Oh!" I gasped, blinking at Stu as he stood near the shower entrance.

He'd come for a shower of his own, wrapped in a towel and holding one of those shaving kits that boys like. His eyes were fixed on us, on Keith and me as we disentangled ourselves. Keith pulled his still swollen penis from my asshole with a faint popping sensation, a deliberate feeling of emptiness that I immediately resented.

"Brandy," Stu said, and only that before he turned around and left.

"Stu ... God! Wait ... Stu..." I'd seen the look on his face and I felt ashamed of myself for some reason. Angry too maybe, like what business was it of his what I did with Keith?

I hurried after him, with only a quick glance over my shoulder at Keith. A guilty look, as if we'd been caught doing something we shouldn't have and I knew that wasn't really fair, but I couldn't help it. I sort of resented Keith too and I shouldn't have let him fuck me at all. Not because of Stu though, but because of Dave. I wasn't supposed to be fucking anyone except my boyfriend.

"Stu..." I caught his arm and he paused in the locker room, turning to give me his hurt eyes.

"You don't want to cheat, huh?" he asked, making it sound exactly like the accusation it was.

"I'm sorry, I just ... We..." I frowned miserably, " ... I don't know."

"Or you just don't want to cheat with me?" he snorted and shook his head. "Don't worry, Brandy. I get it."

"Stu..." I felt like crying as he shook off my hand and left me standing there, still naked and wet and stained inside with Keith's sperm.

"What was that all about?" Keith asked, surprising me as he walked out of the showers, drying himself off along the way.

"I told you no," I said, transferring my anger, raising my voice. "We weren't supposed to do that!"

"Brandy..." He smiled at me. "I love you."

"No!" I shook my head and swallowed hard, feeling angry at everyone. Keith for fucking me, Stu for catching us, and most especially at myself for cheating on Dave. It didn't seem very fair. I'd said no, but somehow...

"Hey, come on..." Keith reached for me and I avoided him, going back into the showers so I could clean up and get my things.

"I'm gonna ask for a new room," I decided, surprising myself as much as I surprised him.

"What?"

"Yeah," I said, but mostly to myself. "I can't stay here anymore."

"Didn't you hear me?" Keith asked. "Didn't you hear what I said, Brandy? I love you."

He'd followed me, with a towel wrapped around his waist now, but still wet and flushed from the shower, and from our sex too. Keith smiled like everything had to be okay now and maybe it was for him, but all I could only ask myself why I'd been so weak.

"Can I, um ... have a little privacy?" I wondered, feeling almost embarrassed as I washed Keith's cum out of my ass with soapy fingers. "Please?"

"I'll call Suzanne, okay?" He sounded like a little boy making deals for Christmas, promising to be good. "I'll tell her it's over and..."

"I'm not going to talk about it," I said. "Not here, okay? Just ... leave me alone."

"Brandy..."

I turned my face away from him and closed my eyes, making sure Keith understood I was ignoring him. Why had I let him fuck me in the showers? Anybody could have walked in and someone had; Stu, the only person in the dorm who mattered.

Keith left me after a dozen long seconds, frowning and confused by the way I treated him. We'd just made love and now I wouldn't even look at him. All I really knew was that I had to get the semen out of my butt before Dave picked me up. I'd have to lie to him. I'd have to pretend like I wasn't fucking around behind his back. I loved him and I'd made a decision. Dave was my boyfriend and Keith had blown his chance. He could have had me so easy. Just like Stu, if only he hadn't been so slow to make a move on me. I was with Dave now, I told myself, and I had to start acting like it.


"I know you feel the same way I do, Brandy."

Keith hadn't bothered to dress, maybe thinking that if I saw his hard, hunky body reclining on his bed, only barely covered by a damp towel, I'd lose all my self-control. Again. God! He looked like one of those guys in Playgirl, right down to the way his semi-hard cock laid across his thigh. Posing for me, that's what he was doing, and so I teased him back.

"I've got a boyfriend," I reminded him, dropping my towel completely and putting my left foot on my bed.

"We belong together though," Keith said with a smile, watching as I caressed my left calf and thigh with body lotion.

"Like fate?" I shook my head at that, hunched over slightly, showing the man my naked body as I switched legs.

"We're here, right?" He chuckled softly. "That has to mean something."

"I can't do it," I said and poured a little more lotion onto my hand, reaching down to massage my hairless scrotum and flaccid cock. The sweet smell of peaches rose from my warm body.

"Because of Deere?" Keith asked. "Or that other guy, what's-his-name?"

"Stu," I sighed, knowing perfectly well that Keith knew his name.

"Yeah." He nodded, staring at my tits as I rubbed them with lotion, taking my time. "Is he your boyfriend too?"

"No," I said, snapping the cap closed and tossing the bottle on my bed. "He's my friend, okay? I just wish ... We shouldn't have been doing it."

"The door's locked," he said and I rolled my eyes at the suggestion.

"I didn't mean in the shower, Keith." I told him. "We shouldn't have been doing it at all."

"We had sex before," he shrugged and I could feel the man's eyes on me as I looked through my small dresser for some undies.

"I know," I said, finding some black briefs, thin and lacy and sexy. I pulled them on, pausing only to fix my cocky and balls, tucking them safely down and out of the way. When I turned around again, I didn't even have a bulge down there.

"Fuck. You're beautiful," Keith decided, licking his lips. "Don't go out. Stay with me, okay?"

"Like you haven't heard a word I said, huh?" I bit my bottom lip, seeing him sitting there so strong and handsome, everything I ever wanted in a boyfriend, but it was too late.

"Maybe I don't want to believe it," he said. "You just met that guy. Come on, we belong together. I just didn't see it before."

"And you didn't believe me either." I shook my head, turning to find the bra that matched my panties.

"I know," Keith agreed. "I should have called her sooner, but..."

"Dave believes me," I whispered, speaking to myself, "and I lied to him."

"What?"

"I'm gonna go to Student Affairs tomorrow," I said, fixing my bra with my back to him. "I can't stay here anymore."

"You what?" Keith blinked at me as I glanced over my shoulder. "Brandy. No. Please, I'm sorry, okay? I can wait. I won't make you..."

"I know." I nodded, opening another draw to find a skirt and blouse. A t-shirt would be okay, I thought, but then I changed my mind and ... I turned around. "I like you too much. If I stay here..."

"Stay with me," he whispered.

"I don't want to cheat on him," I said, taking a ragged breath and letting it out. I knew I was doing the right thing, even if it hurt too much.


Dave had picked me up and taken me to dinner, but I could barely eat anything. I felt too guilty and I wanted to confess everything. I had that urge and it seemed to me that the only thing worse than cheating on my boyfriend was keeping it a secret. Telling him that I'd had sex with both Keith and Stu seemed pretty bad too, however, and I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"What's the matter?" he wondered towards the end of dinner, reaching for my fingers and giving them a squeeze.

"I'm just not very hungry, I guess." I smiled apologetically, praying he'd let it go.

"Tell me," Dave said. "Maybe I can help."

He wasn't going to ignore my unhappiness; he loved me.

"I just, um..." I shrugged and settled on a half-truth. "I need to move out of my dorm."

"What?" He narrowed his eyes. "They're kicking you out?"

"No!" I giggled at that. "I'm living with twenty guys and I have a roommate, you know."

"Hmmm..." Dave smiled at that. "Is he handsome?"

"What?" I swallowed hard and felt my cheeks redden.

"Your roommate, is he hot?"

"Why?" I teased him. "You want me to hook you up if he is?"

"Heh." Dave grinned and played his thumb across the back of my hand. "I just wanna know how jealous I'm supposed to be."

"Do you know anyone in the Student Affairs office?" I asked, desperate to get off the subject of my hunky roommate.

"Maybe," he said. "I probably know a guy who knows a guy."

"I bet!" I laughed. "I need to get in the girl's dorm, that's all."

"What's wrong with the sorority thing?"

"The sorority thing?"

"I thought they were going to ask you to join or something," Dave said and I didn't really understand why he'd bring that up.

"A couple girls kind of mentioned it, but..." I shrugged.

"So? You can move in with them," he suggested. "Right?"

"Uhhh..." I blinked at him. "I don't know. I mean, they don't even know I'm a..."

"With me?" Dave grinned. "They know all about that, baby. Come on, we'll go over there."

"Oh." I'd sort of forgotten about the invitation to visit the Lambda Pi House. I had other things on my mind, you know? I couldn't see them letting me join their sorority once they found out I wasn't a real girl, no matter who my boyfriend might be.


"Brandy!" Krystal kissed me on both cheeks and pulled me away from a smiling Dave. "I'm so glad you came. Come on, I'll show you around."

"But..." I looked over my shoulder at my boyfriend.

"Don't worry," she told me. "Dave's been here before. Nobody's going to rape him."

"Uh!"

Krystal giggled and the leggy blonde sounded just as gorgeous as she looked. I felt slightly jealous, or insecure maybe. Amber, the raven haired cheerleader I'd met earlier, had walked into the room and apparently decided to keep Dave entertained. They seemed friendly enough and I wasn't sure I liked that, or even understood it really. Everyone liked him though, especially girls, and I'd already begun to understand that I'd have to live with that. I just hoped he was more trustworthy than me.

"We have over seventy members on campus and a lot of alumni, of course," Krystal explained as we walked through the house. "We're not the biggest sorority, just the best."

"Okay," I agreed. Like, what did I know about anything?

"There's a dozen girls who live here," she continued as we walked into the den. "This is Wendy and that's Petra ... This is Brandy, Dave's girlfriend."

"Hi," both girls said in unison, lounging on overstuffed pillows and doing homework together, it looked like. They smiled and except for being obviously very attractive, both girls seemed pretty normal and friendly.

We met more girls during the grand tour and I had the distinct impression that the Lambda Pi sorority didn't have a lot of ugly members. None of the girls I met could even be called plain, although they weren't dressed up or anything like that. Still, a dozen of the prettiest coeds on campus, cheerleaders all, from what I'd gathered, were living under one roof. I supposed the other fifty or sixty Lambda Pi girls that lived elsewhere would be equally gorgeous. I really didn't belong there!

"You belong here," Krystal said with a genuine smile as we climbed to the third floor. "I hope you think about it, Brandy."

"Yeah, um ... This is a big house," I replied and I wasn't kidding.

The house was one of those old Victorian mansions with three floors and pillars in front, ivy crawling up the walls, and two fireplaces. I'd never been much for architecture or anything, but I could appreciate a beautiful house as much as the next person. The inside still had a lot of the old, stylish wallpaper, hardwood floors and paneling, and brass light fixtures. Of course, the college girls had done a lot of redecorating too and in decidedly non-Victorian fashion.

"It's huge, huh?" Krystal agreed. "The sorority got it about fifty years ago and the university's been trying to get it back ever since."

"Really?"

"Yeah." She laughed. "They keep saying they'll build us a new one, but this place is too awesome. There's six bedrooms and a bathroom up here."

"Cool." I nodded as we walked along a hallway decorated with Christmas lights and Polaroid photos of college boys, hundreds of them tacked to the walls.

"The Wall of Shame," Krystal said. "All the pictures are old, but it used to be when a sister nailed a guy, they'd put his picture up here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.