Helping Amber (and Myself) - Cover

Helping Amber (and Myself)

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Amber wants to have sex with my brother and I want to help (myself).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

My name is Melissa (Mel or Lissa) and my best friend, Amber, asked me a question a few weeks ago that changed a lot of things. Not so much between the two of us, but more between my brother, Robbie, and me.

I first met Amber when her family moved in next door. We were both six years old and we hit it off immediately. We did everything together and, today, eight years later, there is nothing we don't know about the other. We are 'best-buds, ' for sure.

So, we are in her room one afternoon after school and she asks, "Do you think Rob likes me?"

"Whatta you mean, 'likes you, ' you mean like a girl? Like 'boy-girl?"

"Yeah, do you think he'd have sex with me?"

Bombshell. That's what it was. I just sat there on the edge of her bed. She just asked me if I thought my brother would fuck her. Sorry, to be so blunt, but that's what she asked. I really was speechless. And for me, that's rare.

After I don't know how long, I said, "Amber, do you really want to have sex with Rob, my brother, Rob?"

"You don't have to remind me he's your brother, I've known him as long as I've known you, well, about an hour less, but whatever. Yeah, I think he's cute and sexy and I trust him. He's the only guy I really like and trust and I think I'm ready."

"For sex, you know, doing it, really having him put it in you and all?"

"Yeah, and all."

"Okay, he is cute, even I can see that, and he's a very good guy, very trustworthy, not like a lot of boys our age. So you wanna know if I think he'd want to, uh, you know, do it with you?"

"Exactly."

Well, there's a question for you. Hmm.

"Look, Amber, he's a guy, first of all, and most of them wouldn't turn down sex with just about any girl."

"Oh, thanks."

"No, hear me out. You are really cute, even kind of a hottie. I can't imagine any guy not wanting you including Rob. So, sure, I think he'd have sex with you."

"Can you give him the idea I'm interested?"

Wow, an ever bigger question.

"Um, I'm not sure exactly how I might do that."

"Well, you could ask him if he thinks I'm cute or even sexy. If he does, maybe I could ask him to help me with my computer, he knows that stuff, right. I live right next door, he could come over, I'd take over from there. I just don't want to do anything if he's not interested."

"Yeah, I can see that."

"Do you think he's had sex before?"

"Well, I can't say for sure but he went with Maureen for two years and I know he's got condoms hidden in his room, so, yeah, he must have."

"Oh, you go through his stuff?"

"Not very often, he's got some girly mags and stuff and a couple of DVDs of porn, like downloaded from a computer. He's gone through my stuff, too. Brothers and sisters do that."

"Well, could you find out? That's all I'm asking."

"Um, you're sure you want to do this?"

"All I'm asking is for you to find out if he's interested."

"Well, okay, sure, if you want."

So, later at home, I see Rob at the kitchen table doing some homework and I ask him the big question. "Do you think Amber is cute, you know, pretty?"

"That's an odd question, but, sure, she's real cute. A looker. Used to be a 'stick' but she's sure filled out, like her best friend also has."

Hmm, I'm her best friend. He seems to think I'm getting filled out. Well, I am. I fill up a B-cup bra and will be growing out of it soon, I think. But, back to Amber.

"You think she's sexy?"

"What is this, the third degree? Yes, she's very sexy. Both of you are. Okay?"

"Both of us?"

"Yeah, Amber and you have become pretty hot-looking girls. In bikinis, you two are an eyeful and any guy would be drooling all over either of you. Why?"

"Oh, no real reason, we were just talking about boys and stuff and kinda wondered, that's all."

I went over to Amber's and told her what Rob had said. "Okay, I think I'll need some computer help, maybe in a few days, so he won't put two and two together. Wish me luck."

I couldn't really believe that my best friend wanted my brother to make love to her, to go all the way. I can understand in a way, like I said, he is nice looking and a nice guy, not a jerk or a jock or a nerd. The kind of guy a girl would like to settle down with and have a family.

On Thursday afternoon, Rob said he was going next door to help Amber with her computer, did I want to come along? I knew better and told him that I had some homework to do.

Friday, at school, I asked her if Rob got her computer fixed. She laughed and said, "Your brother is even nicer than I thought. We had a nice time and, yes, the computer got fixed. Anything else?"

"Well, did anything else happen?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"Yes."

"You're not going to tell me, are you?"

"No, except that he's coming over on Saturday for a while. He seems to like your best friend."

"Aha, so something is happening."

"Yes, but not the 'big' thing. Okay, Miss Snoopy?"

At school, on Monday, Amber told me that Rob was coming over to her house after school and to wish her luck. Well, I guess I do. In a way, I'm a bit jealous. She's well on her way to something that many girls want, their first lover, and I'm just sitting on the sidelines by myself.

I decided that I wouldn't ask her how things with Rob were going, just let things go at their own pace. I do know that Rob was next door at her house just about every afternoon that week.

So, on Saturday, when we were together at her house, she whispered, "God, Lissa, we did it. Rob and I did it. Oh, your brother is amazing. You should see his, um, oh, sorry, he's your brother. Sorry. Well, anyway, it was wonderful. And he got down and gave me ... geez, this is hard to tell because he's your brother."

"Just pretend it's some guy from school, someone I don't even know."

"Well, at first after a few days, we got to kissing and stuff and he started feeling me up. It was really exciting. The next time, I took my top off and then my bra. He kissed my, oh, you know, uh, and sucked ... well, it was really sexy feeling. I got so wet while he was doing it. Just wait until a guy does it to you."

"Then, the next day when I had my top off, Rob ended up undressed and, my god, his, uh, you know ... it's really ... well, nice, his, uh..."

"What?"

"Uh, you know, penis." Okay, now I know Rob has a nice penis.

"Um, what else?"

"Um, I rubbed his, uh, you know, until he, well, he had an, uh, shot his, uh, semen, you know."

"You masturbated him?"

"Well, yeah, his thing was so pretty and nice and hard and all, it just happened, you know? God, it shot out really far.

"He also gave me, you know, kissed me, well, down there. I thought I'd die it was so exciting. I had the biggest orgasm of my life and then, he kept on and I had another. Oh, he made me scream it was so good."

"Okay, okay, then did you, well, have sex with him?" I just had to ask.

"Oh, Mel, its better than you can ever imagine. He just fills you up so much. He really knows how to do things that are really exciting. And he knows what makes girls feel good. Oh, Rob is wonderful, exactly the guy I wanted."

"I'm glad it worked out okay, Amber, that you're happy and all."

Later, at home, I sat on my bed thinking about Amber, and Rob. I guess I have quite a brother, he sure seemed to give Amber everything she was looking for. Even oral sex. And she loved it. Every girl I know, who has had it, loves it. What is it about being kissed there? I mean regular kissing is nice, french kissing is even way better. I guess the guy must french kiss you down there. That could be pretty exciting.

And they 'did it.' Sex, intercourse, doing the deed, screwing, fucking. I guess there isn't much of Amber's body my brother hasn't seen. Face-to-face with her pussy. Wow. You can't get much more intimate than that.

My brother, Robbie. I can't say that I've ever much thought about him in a sexual way, like I do with other guys. But, now, with Amber telling me all this about how good a lover he is and all, he's looking a little different. No, he's looking a whole lot different.

I wonder how it is to have sex with him. Amber said he was a good lover. That "he fills you up so much." Boy, do I remember her saying that. I wanted to stop her and ask, "You mean he's got a really big dick?" But how could I ask that. And, that he knows how to make girls feel really good. Well, I'm a girl.

Omigod, what am I thinking of? 'Doing it' with Robbie? All the way. Naked together. Holding his penis, letting it go inside me? Even sucking on it and having him lick me down there? Spreading my legs open to him?

"That's terrible," I thought. Then I realized that my panties were soaked through thinking of sex with my brother. Damn, I was turned-on. Here I am thinking how bad these thoughts were and feeling deep inside just how good these thoughts were.

Admit it, Melissa, you want to fuck your brother. Then, I realized that I had slipped a finger inside and was rubbing in and out thinking of my brother, oh, and not about his finger, either. I do want to fuck Robbie. I was hot all the time now thinking of it. So, what to do about it.

Should I just take my clothes off in front of him? Ask him if he'd like to have sex with his sister? Leave him a note? Send him an email? What?

Was I really going to try to get my brother into bed? Seduce him? Sure, why not. Girls seduced guys all the time. All I had to do is figure out how.

For that, I enlisted my best friend. I told Amber that I wanted some of what she was having. "I don't blame you, Mel, he's so good in bed, lemme tell you. Being your brother doesn't bother you?"

"Not really, since you've been doing it with him, I kinda see him in a different way, more like a guy."

I knew our parents were not going to be home all day on Saturday. What could I do? Maybe have breakfast in a skimpy nighty. I had some baby-dolls that were pretty 'see-through.' He'd get the picture pretty fast. What guy wouldn't? Or is that too slutty? Too obvious?

So, I pulled out the nighty and showed Amber. "Eww, yeah. That's sexy. Try it on." I changed into the nighty (We've seen each other naked for years and we've decided that we are both one hundred percent guy-oriented, if you know what I mean.) I stood in front of her and she said, "God, Mel, there isn't a guy on this earth that wouldn't cum in his pants to see you like this. Look at your nipples, how they show."

I twirled in front of my mirror and I have to admit I looked super-hot. This was it.

So, on Saturday morning, after our parents left, I went back upstairs and put on the baby-dolls. Rob wasn't up yet, so I could make it look like this was my normal nighty. I looked in the mirror and, I have to admit, I looked very fuckable. That was the word for it, fuckable.

I sat around for quite a while until he finally came down for breakfast.

"Hi, sis, what's up?" he asked hardly looking my way.

"Not much, can I get you anything?"

He looked over at me and I could tell that I now had his attention. The nighty I was wearing showed some cleavage (I was B-cup and didn't have a lot, but it was enough) and had skimpy panties. My nipples were hard so they showed through the fine silk top.

"Ewww, that's a pretty nighty. You really look great."

"Thanks, little sister's growing up, huh?"

"Boy, I'll say ... and out, too. You look fantastic. What a set of boobs."

"Is that any way to talk to your sister?"

"It's easy to forget you're my sister when you look like that. You give me a hard-on."

"I what... ?"

"You give me a hard-on. You do know what a hard-on is, don't you?"

"Of course, I was just surprised, that's all. I didn't expect you'd say that."

"Mel, any guy would say that. You look beautiful, sexy, hot. And, yeah, you turn me on."

I could see that his boxers were rather 'stickey-outey' and pointed at the prominence. "I guess I do, from what I see from here."

"Here, have a better look," as he moved the fly just enough so his dick poked out. "You have quite a wonderful effect on my dick."

"I guess I do. It seems to like me." His cock was long and pink with a rather sizable head to it, also nice and pink. It was larger than I had expected but I really didn't have much to judge by.

"Oh, it likes you a lot. You really are beautiful, Lissa, your boobs are perfect. Just perfect."

I slip the straps down along my arms and ask him, "Like to see more?" I had an idea what the answer might be and, sure enough, he said, "Yes, oh, yes."

So, I slipped the top up over my head and stood there in my panties. "God, you're beautiful. Just beautiful. Can I kiss them?" He placed his hands under each one and bent down to kiss both nipples. That was so nice but when he began to suck on one, I really took off.

I've often wondered what it would feel like to have my titties sucked. Its not something I can do to myself, I mean I do masturbate but I can't suck my own boobs. Well, I was finding out right now and it felt wonderful. Every suck made my pussy throb, it was heavenly.

Rob moved his hand down my abdomen and began to rub me on the front of my panties right over my slit. His sucking and rubbing was giving me shivers it was so good. I felt warm all over and it felt like my face was on fire. My hands were holding his head as he sucked me and I traced my finger across his lips as they pulled on my nipple.

His hands were now tugging down my panties. Oh, this was heating up for sure. Amber was right, my brother seemed to know how to make girls happy. I'd never ever felt this good ever before. He knelt down and pulled them off and leaned forward to kiss and lick me right on my pussy. Boy, was I wet.

He got up, took my hand and said, "Follow me, sis," and took me up to his room.

Rob has a big overstuffed chair in his room and he led me to it where I sat down. He then got on his knees and put my legs up over the arms of the chair. It was no time to be embarassed. My pussy was spread wide open before him as he bent forward and licked my wetness all up and down. When he thrust his tongue in, I suddenly jumped a bit, but he didn't slow down at all.

I've read about guy's licking you down there and have heard girls talking about it.

But it's all wrong. Whatever is described, it falls way short. It's like a description of a thousand dollars, then someone hands you a million.

Oh, this was a million, wow. I'm holding each side of his head and moaning as he continues to kiss, suck and lick me. His face is all wet and my pussy is drenched.

He spreads his mouth over my whole pussy and starts to suck in strong pulses while thrusting his tongue in and out. I laid my head back reveling in it and, completely unexpectedly, was suddenly engulfed in a massive orgasm like being swept away in a tidal wave.

I dimly realized that I was screaming; I would have scared a less experienced guy, you'd think I was being killed. But Rob kept going like nothing happened and my orgasm kept going longer than I've ever experienced before.

After a few minutes, he lifted his head up and asked, "Liked that, huh," with a big grin on his wet face.

"Oh, Robbie, I never knew anything could feel that wonderful. I love you doing that, god, my pussy feels so good."

"Mmm, it tastes good, too, Mel, real good. I'll do that any time you want. You sure have big orgasms, I just love getting you off."

"Oh, I love it even better. And I love this chair. Wow."

"Yeah, Mom wanted to buy me a new chair for my bedroom and I had to talk fast to let me keep this old one. I'll be honest, uh, you're not the first girl to straddle the arms. I just love this chair."

"Oh, so do I."

"Its a great chair for fucking in, too."

"Is that a hint?"

"No, well, maybe, but I'd never want to rush you into anything."

"I would but I'm not on the pill."

"I have condoms so that shouldn't be a problem."

Before I even knew I was saying it, I was saying, "We could do it now, if you want."

I was now sitting in the chair with my legs together and he said, "I'll get a condom, and you can straddle the chair arms again and we can do it right now. Okay?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.