They That Have Power - Book II - Cover

They That Have Power - Book II

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Chapter 37

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 37 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jake decided he couldn’t put it off any longer. He sat at the desk in his bedroom and put on latex gloves. He brought out the stack of IDs of the girls that Harris had killed from a shoebox he had stored in his closet.

He wiped the first card carefully with alcohol wipes to clean off fingerprints. When he was sure it was clean, he looked at the picture on the front, trying to memorize what the girl had looked like. Then he slid it into a large envelope he had bought at Staples. He repeated that process for each ID card.

When he had cleaned all the IDs, he used a Sharpie to write in block letters on a sheet of blank copy paper. “They are buried in a clearing 30 feet northwest of 32 degrees 33.703 minutes north, 96 degrees 44.067 minutes west. The murderer has been brought to justice.”

Jake put the paper in the envelope and sealed it with scotch tape. He wrote ‘To the police’ on the front.

Jake drove to a park in the city that was regularly patrolled by police officers on bikes. He set the envelope on a picnic table near the jogging trail and went back to his car which was parked a couple hundred feet away. The next time a policeman pedaled by, Jake drew his attention to the table and the envelope sitting on it. The officer swerved toward the table and dismounted his bike. As he approached the table, Jake drove away.


Jan opened the door as Jake was walking up the walk to her house.

I wondered when you were going to deal with that. I know it’s hard, Jake, but what you made yourself do will relieve a lot of suffering.

Jan led him to the living room. She sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to her. When he had sat down, she put her arm around his shoulder and pulled him over so that he was lying with his head on her lap.

Jake sensed furious neurological development going on under his head and stiffened immediately. He made his mind go blank.

Jake, what’s wrong?

As if having to do that wasn’t hard enough. Now, something even sadder has happened.

I’m sorry, Jake. Tell me about it.

I’ve just lost my excuse to come visit you every day.

Jan’s hands shot to her lower abdomen.

“You mean I am?”

Jake sat up and smiled at her.

Jan’s happy shriek brought Shannon and Christine running.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.