They That Have Power - Book II
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jake jumped to his feet.

“Get back to your class, Shannon,” he said and started running to the front door.

Granddad and Gramma were standing just inside the door looking shell-shocked. Carol was standing next to them trying to hold a straight face. This was going to be fun or a disaster, or both, Jake thought.

Jake gave Gramma a hug that she returned numbly.

He put an arm around his grandfather’s shoulder and squeezed. “If you hadn’t brought her along,” Jake said, nodding at Gramma, “we could have gone and caught the rest of the ball game. But she’ll want to see the house and meet the people, won’t she?”

“Uh, yes, I expect so, lad,” Granddad said uncertainly.

Jake’s gibe hadn’t gotten past his grandmother.

“Of course I want to see the house. That’s why you visit people when they move into a new place.”

Jake gave Carol a big hug.

You are so fucked, she sent. Do you think I could get fucked, too, before I have to go?

Good chance. Let’s see if you can stay over with Julie.

I don’t want Julie. I want to be with you.

Where do you think Julie’s going to be tonight? It would have been better if you had given me a little notice they were coming.

And miss this? Do you know how much better this is than watching American Idol reruns?

Gramma cleared her throat.

“I thought people were supposed to get more patient as they got older,” Jake said.

“I’m going to show you impatience if you don’t show me around, you young scamp,” Gramma said.

“Come on back to the kitchen. Most everyone is there. We were just sitting around talking.”

Back in the kitchen, Jake introduced them.

“I’ve not met Christine or Kate or Brian before,” Gramma said.

“Christine is our neighbor. Brian came with Julie and Leanne. I couldn’t get them to leave him behind. Kate is a house guest.”

“Who are the two beautiful women working in the kitchen?”

“Oh, crap!” Jake said.

“Jacob!” Gramma snapped.

“I’m sorry, Gramma. I just realized that I’m being impolite.” Jake turned to the servants. “Annabelle, Brenda, would you get Randy, Andy and Maureen and ask them to come here?” Jake turned back to his grandparents. “That was rude of me.”

“What was rude?” Granddad asked.

“I forgot to introduce the servants. I hope they didn’t notice. I’ll have to apologize later.”

“You all have servants?”

“Not exactly. My father had servants. We just inherited them from him.”

“He’s dead?”

“No, he’s under arrest. I only used inheritance as a figure of speech.”

The servants filed in.

“Gramma, Granddad please let me introduce you to the servants. From left to right, that’s Randy, Maureen, Annabelle, Brenda, and Andy. Gang, these are my Grandparents, Connie and David Fielding.”

The servants stared at Jake’s grandparents.

“I didn’t get your last name, Randy,” Granddad finally said.

“No, sir,” Randy said.

Granddad looked over to Jake for help.

“I don’t think Randy knows his last name, Granddad.”

“How can you not know your last name?”

“These people were my father’s servants. That’s the same man who twice attacked my mother. These people are apparently what you become after you’ve been dominated by my father for a long time.” Jake turned to the servants. “Thanks, everybody, for coming by. You can go back to what you were doing before.”

There was a chorus of “yes, sirs” and they filed off.

“What’s wrong with those people,” Granddad said once they were gone.

“I don’t know that I can give you a technical answer,” Jake said. “I just know that they’ve been damaged.”

“What are they doing here?” Gramma asked.

“They were my father’s. Now that he’s not there anymore, they needed someplace to go. We could have let them go into some kind of institution, but I doubt that would the best place for them. I think we can give them what they need, so I told them to stay with us. We’ve been consulting with Jan Harrison about trying to help them recover themselves.”

“Jan Harrison?” Gramma asked.

“Christine’s stepmother. She’s a psychologist. Would you like a tour of the house? Maybe Leanne would show you around.”

“Of course,” Leanne said after a moment in which no one spoke. “Why don’t we start with the rooms on the ground floor?”

Maybe you shouldn’t show them the torture equipment in the basement.

You’ll pay for this, Jacob, Leanne sent. I’m not going to answer any uncomfortable questions. I’m going to tell them they need to talk to you. Including about why your bedroom is equipped with an orgy bed.

Someday, we’re going to look back at this evening and laugh, Jake sent with a smile.

Leanne gave him a dirty look and led his grandparents out of the kitchen.

“You’re going down, Fielding,” Brian said.

Jake smiled at him. “I think it’s going pretty well so far. It’s amazing what you can get away with when you tell the truth.”

“What do you mean get away with? Their heads are about to explode.”

“I’ll make you a bet, big guy. One hundred dollars says that at the end of this evening when my grandparents leave, they will have accepted our situation with smiles on their faces.”

“No bet. You’ll just fuck with their minds.”

“You still don’t understand anything about me, Brian,” Jake said coldly. “The bedrock principle that I live my life by is that I don’t take control of the people I love. Ever. That goes for my mother, your mother, your sisters, and most especially my grandparents. I’ll accept whatever happens. I’d rather have them mad at me than do anything to their minds.”

“But you just told them a huge story,” Kate said.

“I told them the truth.”

“You made the fact that you have slaves sound like you’re giving them therapy.”

“I deny they are slaves or that I treat them like slaves, Kate, and I resent you saying that I do. And what I said is true. They are here for their benefit, not mine. Do you really think I couldn’t afford to hire people to do what they do? Do you think for a second that those five people would be better off if they were anywhere else but here?”

“But you use them as slaves.”

Jake projected his irritation towards her.

“I let them function in the ways best suited to their natures. If I thought that place was sitting beside the pool sipping lemonade twelve hours a day, that’s where they’d be.”

Jake tried to get his temper under control but failed.

“Look, I’m a very lucky guy. I have enough money in the bank that I can afford to be generous, and I find myself with opportunities to do good. Most people can’t say that. I’m determined to do the right thing by the servants.” Jake glared at her. “But even though I’m grateful for my good fortune, I’m not grateful enough that I’m going to sit by and let you tell me that I’m using it to take advantage of people.”

Kate stood there, a bit unnerved by his displeasure.

“Or perhaps we should consider your circumstances,” Jake said. “Tell me how I’m taking advantage of you?”

“You have me here because you don’t want me to tell other people about you.”

“There is nothing that you have that I want,” Jake growled. He glanced over at Christine. I could have erased your memories of me and my father, or made you unable to talk about us, or a dozen other things. “I could have just sent you on your way. Forget the little fact that you would be institutionalized or dead by now.”

Jake glared around the room, his eyes landing on Julie. He recalled the night he had taken her to a hotel. They had planned to have sex there, their first time, when suddenly, Julie had started to find fault with everything he had done to rescue Carol from her parents. It suddenly infuriated him. He fixed her in his stare.

“Maybe some people feel there’s nothing wrong with rewarding good deeds by being ungrateful. Well, maybe everybody should keep in mind that I’m not going to overlook ingratitude from people who are benefiting from my help.”

Jake stalked out the back entrance to the pool where he threw himself into a lounge chair. A couple minutes later Kara came out and sat next to him.

Julie’s pretty upset.

I’ll apologize to her when I cool off. I didn’t realize that I still resented her about that.

About what?

I did some good things for her and Carol when we first got together. Later she wanted to put some distance between us so she started to criticize me for them. I thought I was long past being upset about it.

Kate’s confused about why you went off on her and she’s feeling insecure about where she stands now.

Confused? I picked my words pretty carefully. There shouldn’t be any doubt.

You know her thoughts are troubled and disordered. When she got here you told us we’d have to make allowances for her.

I guess I did. And then she caught me in a tender place, and I went off on her.

You told her that you wouldn’t tolerate her behavior, but you never told her what you were going to do to her about it. It’s no wonder she’s feeling insecure.

Kara, I don’t need people to think that I’m a great guy or something, but I don’t want to be accused of doing evil when I’m trying, and generally succeeding, to do good.”

I know.

They sat there for a couple of minutes.

Should you get back to class?

No. This is more important. I’ll ask Ellen what I missed later.

They were still sitting there not speaking when Leanne and Jake’s grandparents came out to see the pool.

Leanne took one look at him and said, “What’s wrong, Jake?”

“I got mad at Kate and Julie and came out here to sulk.”

“Is it serious?” Granddad asked.

“Not really. I wish I had been more mature about it. I wish Kate hadn’t riled me in the first place.”

“When you calm down, lad, you’ll be able to see that reconciling with your loved ones is more important than your pride. Of course, it’s easy for me to have that attitude since I’m not the one who’s steamed up.”

“Thanks, Granddad.”

“Who exactly is Kate?” Gramma asked.

“Please be careful what you say around her, Gramma. She’s another victim of my father. He did vile things to her.”

“Vile like what?” she asked.

“Do you really want to know? I’m not crazy about talking about it.”

“Yes, tell me.”

“He kidnapped her and kept her as a sex slave for three years.”

“But she’s just a little girl. Doesn’t she have family?”

“Probably. We haven’t gone looking for them yet. The plan is to let her have some time here to recover. When she’s got control of herself, we’ll contact her parents.”

“She seemed to be in control of herself,” Gramma said.

“At the moment. Untreated, her temper is uncontrollable.”

“How do you keep her under control?” Granddad asked.

“I’d rather not say. It’s not exactly conventional treatment, and I don’t want to get the psychologist in trouble.”

“Jake, do you realize how crazy that sounds?” Granddad said, his voice rising.

“Please, keep your voice down. I’ve already done enough damage today by losing my temper. I don’t want her hearing us arguing about her.”

“Why not?”

“The kidnapping and rapes weren’t the worst things that my father did to her. He kept her in terror for that whole time. Now Kate’s anger is virtually uncontrollable. What we are doing is the only technique that we know of that can keep her from hurting herself or us. You wouldn’t believe how bad her rage was when we first found her.”

Granddad exchanged looks with Gramma. Jake sensed his discomfort and concern. Granddad wanted to say more, but he didn’t know how to push it any further.

“What’s with your bed?” Gramma asked.

Jake managed a smile. “It’s a great bed, isn’t it?”

“Why do you need a bed so big?”

“I wouldn’t say that I need it, but it sure is nice. Personally I would have been overjoyed with a king-sized bed. But there’s nothing like being able to stretch out. Before I got it, I never would have guessed that I would come to like it as much as I have. I don’t see how I can ever go back to a double bed.”

“But what do you do with it?”

“I don’t think I understand the question, Gramma.”

“What do you do that you need such a large bed?”

“I do the same things in the new bed that I did in my old bed. I can just spread out more when I do them.”

Jake almost laughed at his grandmother’s frustration.

“Who was that girl who answered the door?” Gramma said.

“That was Shannon, wasn’t it?” Jake said. “Pretty girl, glasses.”

“Not quite dressed, and saying the most outrageous things.”

“Yes, that sounds like Shannon.”

“And who is she?”

“She’s Christine’s sister.”

“The psychologist’s stepdaughter?”

“Right. Shannon is Jan’s other stepdaughter.”

“But why is she dressed like that and talking that way?” Gramma said, her patience slipping.

Jake looked over at Leanne and Kara.

I’ve got nothing, he sent.

There’s always the truth, Leanne said.

Jake chuckled. That’s always been my philosophy, but I wonder if the truth is about to let me down.

“What’s so funny?” Gramma asked irritably.

“You have to admit that the whole thing is funny, Gramma. Shannon dressed like that. Saying what she did to my grandparents of all people. To my grandfather, in fact, the very face of repressive, organized religion.”

“We’re Episcopalians, lad. Organized religion we’re not.”

“Stop making jokes, David. This is serious.”

“Gramma, Kate’s situation is serious. Shannon’s is not. I’m just not sure if it would be right for me to say more. I’d feel more comfortable if you asked her directly. She might consider it a betrayal for me to talk freely about something she considers personal. For now, let me just say that Shannon is sweet and good-hearted, and she doesn’t think she’s doing anything to hurt anyone.”

You just made Shannon’s day, Kara said. She might have an orgasm right there in front of your grandparents.

“Okay, let’s go ask her,” Gramma said.

“Can we give her a couple minutes? She’s with Mom in their self-defense class.”

“What’s that?”

“After she was attacked, Mom decided to take self-defense classes. Shannon is enrolled, too. They are meeting with the instructor right now.” Jake pointed at Kara. “This one should be there, too, except that she’s skipping so she can play peacemaker.”

Leanne stepped forward. “Why don’t we finish the tour since we have a few minutes. Let’s walk down to the lake.”

Leanne led them away, Gramma still chafing from curiosity.

Let’s go back in, Kara sent. It’s time for you to get right with Julie and Kate.

Kara took Jake’s hand and led him back into the kitchen. Julie, Kate, Brian, and Nina were sitting around the table. Christine and Carol were looking on, too. Brian glared at Jake.

Jake took the seat beside Julie.

“I flashed back to that night we went to the hotel. No one is more surprised than me to find that chunk of resentment. I can think of a dozen ways I could have handled it that would have been better than jumping on you. Please forgive me.”

Julie launched herself at Jake. She landed in his lap, hugging his neck with her face in the angle of his neck.

I’m okay being mad at you, but it doesn’t feel right when you’re mad at me. It makes me feel like everything has been knocked off balance.

So are we good again?

Julie nodded.

Good. I’m planning a big night tonight. I want you to be there.

Of course, I’ll be there. It’s my night.

Well, tonight we’re going to be entertaining guests.

Jake kissed Julie on the nose and slid her to her feet.

“Kate, I’m not any happier now about being accused of taking advantage of the servants, but what I said sounded like I intend to retaliate somehow. That’s not true. I wouldn’t do that to anyone else who lived with me, and I won’t do it to you. In the future, I’ll try to not lash out if you say something to me that I don’t like.”

Kate nodded.

Busy? Jake sent to Ellen.

Yes, we’re talking about cover and concealment.

Your mom is very interested in Shannon. Talk to me before you guys come this way.

Yes, master.

A few minutes later, Jake’s grandparents returned. Annabelle brought coffee, soft drinks, and dessert.

Gramma fixed Jake in a pointed stare.

“They’ll be done soon,” he said. “If you had called ahead, we could have gotten everybody’s schedules in sync.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.