They That Have Power - Book II
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

From: 23b7d5i@gmail.com

To: Donna.Glenn@morningjournal.com

Subject: Family is what counts

My Dear Donna,

Your offer to bear my children is nearly too tempting to resist. But as much as I would like to populate the city with future journalists, I fear we can never meet. It’s probably for the best. I have a medical condition that has disfigured me. My form is no longer recognizably human. Since I admire you as much as I do, it would hurt too much to see the revulsion in your eyes.

I can, however, tell you something else about Tommy Cox. He has a much younger half-brother who is called Jimmie within the family. Jimmie is not the sharpest crayon in the box. It didn’t help that he did much more partying than studying in school. But when he graduated, the family ambition was for him to become a lawyer. Connections got him admitted to law school. I honestly don’t know how he graduated. But I do know that he failed the bar exam his first two attempts. He only passed the third time with the aid of a bar examiner named William Logan in exchange for a cash payment of $40,000 made by Ryan Caldwell in October, 2009.

Although he was awarded a license to practice law in December, 2009, Jimmie did not impress prospective employers. That is except for one — the legal department of Holy Cross Hospital in Grandberg where Jimmie became associate corporate counsel in April. I’m sure it is only a coincidence that Holy Cross received a two million dollar grant to buy several state-of-the-art imaging machines from the legislature in May.

I hope you find my little story useful.

23

p.s. I am not Ryan Caldwell although some of the things I know about Cox I learned from him.


Jake returned from his morning visit to feed Harris. He was relieved that Harris hadn’t used his new freedom to escape overnight. He had even seemed eager to start writing.

Kate was in the kitchen, sitting at the island and reading a textbook. She frowned at him. Nina was sitting in her wheelchair, drinking a cup of coffee at the kitchen table. She smiled widely at him when she saw him.

“Jake! I was wondering where you were.”

Jake kissed her, lingering for a while.

“Feeding the livestock. How are you doing?”

“Horny. I was hoping you’d stop by last night.”

“Leanne claimed me. Besides, if I give you relief, wouldn’t it be better if I did it during the day when you can enjoy it instead of at night when you’ll just fall asleep?”

“Sure, but either way feels nice.”

Jake paralyzed her. Her head fell forward. Jake started an energy stream into her clitoris-handling circuit. Her breathing quickened. Jake energized her feedback loop. Nina took a minute to climax although the only sign was her rapid breathing and her hardening nipples. He kept the orgasm going for 30 seconds and then stopped the energy flows and unparalyzed her. The whole process had taken less than two minutes.

“Oh, boy,” Nina sighed as she panted. “That’s a great way to start the day.”

Kate was staring at them.

“What did you just do to her?” she demanded.

“Can’t a couple get a little privacy?” Jake said.

“You just did it in the middle of the kitchen. Right in front of me.”

“I thought you were reading. If it bothers you, we’ll go somewhere else.”

“But what did you do?”

“About the only thing we can do with my injuries,” Nina said.

“Is that really all you can take, love? I’ve been paralyzing you because I don ‘t want to hurt you. If we could do it without causing you pain, I think you’d enjoy it more if you still had some voluntary muscle control.”

“Maybe doing it lying down would be okay, but sitting up like this already puts pressure on my pelvis. I would move it around too much if I wasn’t paralyzed.”

“Tell your physical therapist to help you enjoy sex first. You’ve got plenty of time for walking later.”

“My new therapist is a man. I’m not sure I want to give him ideas.” She stroked his cheek. “Do you think you could lie with me sometimes, Jake? That was the most intense sex I’ve ever had, but there’s nothing like being close to someone.”

“I’d like that, Nina. You’ll have to show me how to do it without hurting you.”

“It would be my pleasure. Now I have to go to therapy. I wonder where Randy is.”

Jake gave her his cell phone.

“Hit number seven on the speed dial,” he said.

“Do I need to take Andy, too?”

“If it makes you feel better.”

“No. I doubt it’s necessary.”

“Make sure Randy knows the threat. You both need to keep your eyes out for suspicious people.”

“Yes, Jake.”

Nina called and Randy appeared after a minute to take her away.

“Protect her with your life, Randy.”

“Yes, sir.”

Jake made another call once they were out of the room.

“Andy, I want you to follow Nina and Randy to the physical therapy session. Stay outside and look for anyone watching the place. Remember, if someone tries to take Nina away or hurt her, step in and protect her.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Hurry. They’re already on their way.”

Jake put away his phone, opened his science book, and started to read about the geological history of the earth. He was reading about the emergence of the first mammals early in the Eocene Epoch when Kate sat down at the table with her math book.

“Why is my answer wrong?” she asked, sliding him a paper.

It only took a glance to see the problem. “The thing to remember when you add fractions is that they need the same denominator.”

Kate pulled the paper back and looked at it. “Why?”

“Here’s why.” He ripped the paper in half and one of the halves into quarters. “Add one-half and one-quarter,” he said, handing her the half page and then one of the quarters.

“It’s three-quarters.”

“Right.” He ripped the half-sheet into quarters. “One-half is just another name for two-quarters, right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“So until you have the denominators the same, you are adding apples and oranges. But once the fractions have the same denominator, it’s just a matter of adding together the numerators.” He pointed to the problem she had asked about. “The same with the question you’re working. Convert them so that they have common denominators. Then you’ll get the right answer.”

“I guess that makes sense.”

Kate worked the problem again and showed the result to Jake.

“How’s this?” she asked.

Jake looked at it and smiled. “Exactly right.”

“Uh, thanks.” She looked uncomfortable. “What were you doing with Nina?”

“You don’t know?”

“I’m not sure.”

“I gave her an orgasm.”

“With your mind?”

“Yes.”

“Why didn’t she move or say anything? Harris was always making noise and moving around when he had sex with me.”

“I didn’t want to make her broken pelvis hurt. I paralyzed her first.”

“Why did you do it to her?”

“She asked me.”

“But why?”

“She was horny. She can’t masturbate or have sex because of her injuries. I can give her relief without pain. Besides, she’s sweet on me. This gives us an excuse to do something together.”

“And she liked it?”

“She said she did.”

“Sex never felt nice to me.”

“From what I know about my father, he did his best to make sure that it wasn’t nice for most girls.

“You mean that there are girls that it was nice for?”

“Not many. Only girls that like it rough.”

“You’re saying that there are girls who like to be raped or hurt or terrified?”

“Kate, there are all kinds of people. I happen to know several women who like just those kinds of things.”

“That’s sick.”

“Given what you’ve been through, I can understand why you think that, but these women are actually pretty healthy. It’s just that they are wired that way.”

“But it’s torture.”

“It’s torture for you and for most women. These women are happy and have active, satisfying sex lives. But their sexuality is irrelevant to you. It’s way too early for you to be worried about sex. You have a lot of healing to do. Especially when it comes to men.”

“But women would be okay?”

“It’s up to you. If the idea appeals to you then you could probably find someone here to take you up on it.” Jake thought for a second. “Of course I’m just a mind reader. What do I know about mental health? You should run that idea past Jan.”

Jake heard a boat approaching his boat dock. It didn’t sound like Mark’s bass boat. A glance out back showed his new boat had arrived.

“Come on, Kate. This will be neat. The new boat is here.”

Jake and Kate got there as the boat was being tied up. The operator was a teenager about Kate’s age. Jake watched him take one look at Kate’s angelic face and lose his heart to her.

Jake offered his hand, but the boater was too entranced with Kate to notice. Jake finally cleared his throat.

“Oh, hi,” the boater said. “I’m Chris. I’m looking for Jake Fielding.”

“That’s me.”

“I’m here to familiarize you with your new boat.” His eyes darted toward Kate. “Uh, how much experience do you have with speedboats?”

“None at all.”

“Let me take you all for a ride and show you how everything works.” He turned to Kate. “Hi. I’m Chris.”

Kate looked at him scornfully for a moment but otherwise ignored him.

“Uh, let’s start with the safety equipment,” Chris said after an awkward moment. “You both look like you’re old enough that you aren ‘t legally required to wear flotation devices, but it’s still a good idea. Let’s get you both set up.”

He got two life jackets from under one of the seats and handed one each to Jake and Kate. He showed them how to put them on and secure them. He went through how to get in and out of the boat and how to move around in it. Then he untied the boat, started it, and steered out into the lake. Jake admired how he handled it so confidently.

Chris ran through the controls and displays, mentioned the basics of right-of-way, and pointed out points of interest and dangerous areas around the lake. Then he invited Jake to steer. After maneuvering the boat for a few minutes, Kate took over. Then Chris had Jake take control again and drive them back to his dock.

After stowing the life jackets and giving Kate one last wistful look, Chris left with a man in a pick-up truck who had just delivered the boat trailer.

“What do you think?” Jake asked Kate.

“It was great being on the lake. It’s so cool, even on a hot day. That boy was a jerk.”

“Uh, Kate, my friend, everyone understands that you dislike guys and why, but there are two things I should point out.”

“What?” she said snappishly.

“You’re a good looking girl, Kate. Whenever you go out into public, you’re going to attract attention from guys. If you can’t handle it, you should avoid situations where you might come into contact with them.”

“What’s the other thing.”

“Chris was actually a pretty nice guy. He didn’t intend you any harm. He just found you very attractive. He was good enough to accept that you didn’t want anything to do with him. Some guys won’t take being snubbed as graciously.”

“What can they do about it?”

“Plenty of them would confront you. Some of them, probably not many, might decide that being publicly embarrassed justifies physical retaliation.”

“Jerks.”

“True, but the reality is that you either have to be more polite or risk that kind of thing. It’s up to you.”


“So I told her that she was taking a risk that some guy would take offense. I didn’t really know what I should say. I couldn’t tell if she was going to fly off the handle or if she would take it as well-meaning, practical advice.”

“Then what did you do?”

“I bailed out and drove my new speedboat over here illegally. I take my commitment to you very seriously. I wouldn’t want you to think that I was shirking it.”

Jan stretched and kissed his cheek. “No matter how burdensome the duty, Jake Fielding is a responsible man.”

Jake rubbed his hand up and down Jan’s naked hip. “It’s no kind of burden at all. It’s nice to just be with you, and it’s a relief to be with someone I’m comfortable around. I’m not sure what to say around Kate. I’m not used to being around someone who’s so unpredictable. It makes me nervous.”

“You are almost certain to set her off occasionally. Just accept it. If your intentions are good, you won’t do her any real harm. Go ahead and just be yourself with her. Your instincts with people are great.”

There was a knock.

“Now that you’ve stopped screaming, can I come in?” Shannon asked through the door.

It’s been a while since her buttons have been pushed, Jake sent, smiling. Do you mind if we give the kitten a quick work out?

Go ahead, my love. Let’s see what you come up with.

Jake hopped naked out of bed and stood behind the door. He nodded at Jan.

“Come on in, Shan,” Jan called out.

Shannon came in, looking timid. She was wearing a nightgown that showed more than it covered up. As soon as she was in the room, Jake pushed the door closed and put his arm around her neck.

“I was just about to get some more pussy, but you ruined it for me,” he hissed. “Now you ‘re going to have to give it to me.”

Her arousal surged. It had already been pretty high from listening to Jan and Jake in the Harrisons ‘ marital bed.

“I’m going to hurt you, and I’m going to fuck you right here on your father’s bed. Then I’m going to call him and tell him what it ‘s like to shove my dick into your cunt against your will. I’m going to tell him how you squealed and begged and how you came calling out his name.”

Jake felt a double blast of lust from Shannon — the thought of the humiliation of her father hearing about her having sex and the suggestion that she desired him.

“Please don’t tell my father. I’d never be able to face him again.”

Jake manhandled her to the foot of the bed and shoved her down onto it between Jan’s legs.

“Lick this cunt, you incestuous bitch. Your father has fucked it hundreds of times. Think of his dick going in and out of it. And suck out the sperm in there, so I can tell him that you licked my come out of his wife’s pussy.”

Jake lifted up Shannon’s nightgown and brutally shoved his penis into her vagina. She cried out.

“You better bring her off before I come, little girl, if you know what’s good for you.”

Jake began thrusting hard and fast. He slapped her right ass cheek hard. Her lean ass jiggled slightly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.