They That Have Power - Book II - Cover

They That Have Power - Book II

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jan laughed when she saw Jake’s new bed.

“What is this, Jake? You’re already set up for orgies?”

“Neat, isn’t it? It was a present from Leanne.”

“Hmmm. What does that say?”

Jake sat on the bed and began to unbutton her shirt, kissing her chest and belly as they were exposed.

“She did it as a surprise for me. The biggest surprise is that she did it at all. She’s the least adventurous of my women.”

“I’d say that at some level she wants to become more adventurous. This says it plainly even if she can’t make herself say it out loud. Gentle, persistent persuasion might bring her further out of her shell.”

Jake knelt on the floor and unbuttoned her shorts. He slid them to her ankles.

“I know she’s been with you and Ellen,” he said, “but she and I have never been with another person.”

“If you manage it skillfully, I’d say that is about to change.”

Jan stepped out of her shorts. Jake pulled her shirt off. She stood in her bra and panties and looked down at him.

“Would you object if I asked Leanne to join us sometime?”

“Of course not. She’s a wonderful lover. Just ease her into it. If you came right out and asked, I don’t think she’d have the nerve to follow through.”

Jake reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. He pulled it off her arms and nuzzled between her breasts.

“Will you breastfeed?”

“Oh, yes. It’s very important for a baby’s health.”

“I meant me. I’m sure we can work something out for the baby.”

She slapped him on the arm.

“You were fed by the world’s greatest tits. I don’t believe for a second that you have an oral fixation.”

“In that case you’ve never looked at yourself naked in the mirror.” He reverently stroked her left breast. “No one could see this without becoming totally fixated. It’s gorgeous. I can see you in a year with a baby sucking contentedly at this breast.”

She smiled down at him and stroked his hair.

“I hope to see it while I’m suckling on your other breast.”

She laughed.

“Maybe I’ll let you suck occasionally. As a reward when you do something good.”

“You can’t beat incentive like that.”

Jake turned her and pushed her gently to the bed. He got between her legs, nuzzled her pubic hair, and licked where her thigh joined her pelvis. Then he licked her slit. Jan sighed happily.

Jake inched closer to her clitoris. He read her as he went, letting the intensity of her arousal guide him along the path which most increased her pleasure. Jan began to moan.

“Jake, you are the world’s best eater of pussy. It’s been too long since we’ve been together.”

I think the same thing, he sent, projecting his thoughts so he wouldn’t have to interrupt his licking. If I could wish for one thing, it would be that there were fewer demands on my time so that I could spend more of it with you. In bed or out, just so long as I got to enjoy your companionship.

“Oh, my lovely Jake. And I’m very happy when I’m with you.”

She began to moan louder and then her moan became a whine. Jake’s mouth came to her clit and he licked it directly. She cried out and thrust her pelvis up at him.

“There, Jake. Yes. Suck on it now. I’m going to come soon.”

Jake drew her clit and its hood into his mouth, sucking gently. He slowly increased the force. Jan climbed quickly. Jake sent a stream of energy into her feedback loop, causing Jan to crest and then remain in the throes of her orgasm. He backed off after about fifteen seconds. He didn’t want to exhaust her before the main event.

Jake drew away, knowing how sensitive Jan’s clitoris became following an orgasm. He laid his face on her thigh, enjoying her smell, and stroking her tenderly over her lower abdomen, over her uterus and fallopian tubes.

When she was recovered, Jan looked down at him fondly. Jake began to lick circles around her clitoris again. She quickly returned to a high state of arousal.

Jan grabbed at his hair. “Jake, come up here. Fuck me. Give me a baby.”

Patience woman. You obviously don’t know the Universal Law of Conception.

“What are you talking about?”

Jake began to suck Jan’s clit. She cried out.

It is an inviolable law of the universe. Every baby deserves to be conceived in a blaze of passion and love.

“Jake, I know you love me, and there’s more than enough passion”, she said between pants. “Come up here to me. Let me feel your cock. I need to feel you in me. Give me your seed.”

Jake climbed up between her legs, seated his penis at the entrance to her vagina, and thrust in hard.

“I love you, Jake. You are my soul mate. Do me hard. I love the way you feel.”

Knowing he had little staying power against the sexual force that Jan was, he initiated a flow in her feedback loop. Her voice climbed an octave and she started screaming out his name. She clutched him hard, her arms around his back. She thrust her hips, meeting his stroke for stroke. Her orgasm crashed over her. The spasms of her vagina took Jake along with her. He cried out her name as he came. He continued to thrust and let the energy continue to Jan’s feedback loop for a full minute before he stopped and fell onto her.

He must have dozed off because he came awake when Jan rolled him off of her. He got up and brought back a box of tissues.

“If I were God, that would have been enough love and passion to reward with a baby,” Jake said. He kissed her cheek. “I think you are the most wonderful woman.”

“I think that we shouldn’t presume to know what God will reward. Regular sessions like this are called for until I’m well past ovulation.” She sighed. “Jake, what a lover you are. You make me feel so good.”

“That’s because I love you so much. Well, that and a few mind-reading tricks to compensate for my deficiencies.”

“Yes, those deficiencies. You’ll have to be reconciled to only being the best lover I’ve ever had.”

“Wow. My head is swelling before my very eyes.”

“Hush.”

Jake laid his arm across her belly, again stroking her lower abdomen.

“I’m going to work on connecting your parietal lobe while we’ve got a few quiet minutes.”

“You and your sense of duty. That’s fine. I’ll lie here quietly with you.”

“Good. Think maternal thoughts.”

He focused on his task until there was a knock on the door and Brenda stuck her head in.

“Annabelle has lunch ready, sir.”

“Okay. We’re coming out. Thank you, Brenda.”

Jake and Jan found quiche and salad on the table when they arrived in the dining room. Jake was relieved to see Nina sitting there. She looked wrung out.

There was much giggling as they sat.

“Maybe you should know that when the house is quiet, noise from the master bedroom carries throughout the entire first floor,” Leanne said.

“To say nothing about when you scream outright,” Julie said, her face deadpan.

Jan blushed slightly but managed to look content.

“So did you catch?” Kara asked.

“We’ll know in about two weeks,” Jake said.

“How will we know?” Jan asked.

“I will sense the changes in your uterus when the egg implants. If you’re on schedule that will be in two weeks.”

“You can’t tell?” Kara asked. “I just knew.”

“Not everybody has a direct connection to the metaphysical forces of creation,” Leanne said.

“Ignore her,” Jake said to Kara. “I’m glad you’re unique, and I’m glad I’ve got you to myself.”

She smiled at him.

“You’re sweet, Jake. It makes me not even mind that you’ve been off screwing the neighbor.”

“And a very nice job he did, too,” Jan said. “But it was a shame to waste all that space in that nice big bed. We had lots of room for others.”

“See, I told you it would have been okay,” Julie said.

“There are some times when it’s special and a couple should be left alone,” Kara said.

“Actually Kara is right,” Jan said. “I wouldn’t really have minded, but this one time was special. Thank you for letting Jake and me make an occasion of it. But I’m involved with your whole family, not just Jake. I hope you’ll feel free next time.” Jan looked up and down the table. “Still no Kate?”

It was about four this morning when I treated her. This is probably the best sleep she’s had in years. I wouldn’t be surprised if she slept until mid-afternoon.

“Poor thing,” Leanne said. “I’m glad she’s getting some sleep.”

“We’ve probably got time for some errands before she wakes up.”

“Errands to do what?” Julie asked.

“Buy a speed boat and get some cell phones.”

“A speed boat? That sounds like a lot of fun,” Julie said. “Can we go water skiing?”

“I don’t see why not. The reason I want it is so that we can visit the Harrisons, but it makes sense to get one that we can have fun with, too. Do you want to come along to pick one out?”

“You bet. Can Carol come, too?”

“Of course. Have Randy or Andy go and pick her up. She can come with us to the boat store and then come back here and visit with us as long as she wants.”

Leanne cleared her throat. “Jake, you better explain to your grandparents before you send a strange man over to pick up the girl they have been entrusted with.”

“Oh, good thinking.”

Jake called Carol and invited her over. Then he let his grandmother know to expect Andy or Randy. When she wanted to know who they were, he told her that they were handymen helping out at their house. He would explain in more detail when she came over to visit.

“The reckoning is going to come soon, Jake,” Leanne said. “Eventually you’re not going to be able to put them off with half-truths.”

“When half-truths stop working, I’ll go to three-quarter truths. But that’s as far as I’m willing to go.”

“I’ll be watching with interest.”

Jake went to the kitchen where he found the servants eating their lunch.

“That was a wonderful meal, Annabelle,” Jake said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“You’re welcome, sir.”

“From now on, you five will take your meals with the rest of the family whenever possible. Can you arrange it?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. We’ll start with dinner tonight. Maureen, would you change the sheets in my bedroom?”

“Yes, sir.”

Jake ordered Andy to pick up Carol. He sat back down with the women and focused on Jan’s parietal nerve until Carol showed up.


Julie, Carol and Jake jumped into his car. Jake asked Leanne to come as well. Their first stop was the boat showroom where Jake learned that boats come in a huge variety and some of them are very, very expensive.

They finally settled on a speedboat that would seat six and was suitable for water skiing. With accessories and a boat trailer, the cost was fifteen-thousand dollars, five times what Jake would have guessed. He wrote out a check and made arrangements for an employee to deliver the boat to their boat dock, park the trailer, and familiarize Jake with the boat the following day. He found himself signed up for a boating safety course that Saturday. He insisted that Julie join him.

They stopped at a cell phone store. Leanne opened several family accounts and they left with ten phones that he distributed to Julie, Leanne, Kara, Nina, and Carol. Randy, Andy, and Annabelle also got one since they occasionally ran errands in the outside world.

They arrived home at 2:30. Kate was still asleep. Shannon had taken the bass boat back so that she could attend her first session of domme training.

Jake talked Julie into taking Christine and Carol to the pool and sunning themselves.

“While we’re waiting for Kate,” Jake said, “let me see how you all are coming with your skills. Kara, you’ve only had a single session where I worked on your consciousness-reading skills. It’s been three days since then, so you should have some rudimentary abilities.” Jake walked to the other side of the room. “Kara, tell me when you can sense my emotions.”

He thought about when his father had installed the control in Jan. He walked slowly toward Kara starting about 40 feet away. He was fifteen feet away when she spoke.

“There, I feel something.”

When Jake was ten feet away, she said, “Oooh, you’re pissed off.”

Jake stopped. “Good. Your range isn’t very far yet, but I wouldn’t expect it after only one session. You were able to identify a strong primary emotion. Let’s try it again.”

Jake stepped back to twenty feet. He thought about Kara nursing his child. He walked slowly forward.

“I feel something now,” she said after Jake had taken three steps.

He slowed but kept approaching.

“It feels sweet. Tender, even. There’s some fear there, too. Maybe that’s too strong. More like worry.”

Jake kissed her.

“You’re doing great. You are showing good discrimination. You picked up some of the subtler distinctions in my emotions.”

He stepped away.

“Listen for my thoughts.”

This time Jake started counting down from one hundred by sevens. He was halfway to Kara when she said, “Sixty-five... 58... 51.”

Jake beamed at her.

“Now think about me doing something with my arms. Use your will to control me. Don’t worry about how. It doesn’t work that way. Just think about it happening. At this level, mind control is...”

Jake realized that he was patting the top of his head with his hand.

“Holy cow. You did that in only three days. It took me ten years.”

“Apples and oranges, Jake,” Jan said. “It took you until you were ten years old. The brain continues maturing into adulthood. It may have been that the mind-reading function wasn’t developed enough until then.”

“Still, I never would have guessed it could happen so fast,” he said. “I thought it would be like learning a new physical skill like, say, juggling. But Kara picked it up much faster than that.”

Kara giggled. Jake read her and saw that she was laughing at how silly he looked.

“And would you mind returning my arm to my control?” Jake asked.

His hand stopped patting his head.

“Thank you. I guess this means that I can’t make people into mind readers without making them mind controllers, too.”

He stepped over to Leanne.

“Can you control me, too, beloved?”

His hand immediately began patting his head again.

“Cool! This is so cool!” he said. “Stop now, please.”

When it did, he stepped about fifteen feet from Jan.

“Now you.”

His hand started patting.

“Okay, stop it.”

He stepped back to 25 feet.

“Again.”

The patting recommenced.

“Stop”

He stepped back to 40 feet.

“Again.”

The onset was slower, but after five seconds, the patting had resumed. Jake smiled his widest.

“Do you realize what you just did?”

“It was harder that time. I just barely got it started.”

“Okay, stop now.”

It stopped a few seconds later. Jake walked heel-to-toe from where he was standing to Jan.

“Forty-two feet. Son of a bitch. Your range exceeds 40 feet. I could only have done that out to 20 or 25 feet. You’re twice as powerful as I am. You could take over the world.”

“What would the fun be in that?” Jan said. “And besides, you’re our leader. You let me know if you want me to take over the world for you, and I’ll see what I can do.”

“Love, I’m not even finished with you. There are still some inefficient sections in the nerve leading from your occipital lobe. I still plan on giving you one more session. I’ve created one hell of a mind reader.” He looked over at Kara and Leanne. “I wanted to get Jan and Ellen started first, but I’ll be working on you two more. I bet you’re going to be just as strong as Jan. You’re already as strong as my father. I should just retire and farm out all my mind-reading work to you three.”

“But once you’ve finished teaching us what you know,” Jan asked, “won’t we be able to make your nerves more efficient, too?”

“That’s my hope.”

“Then no more talk about us being stronger than you,” Jan said. “We’ll all be this strong soon.”

“Next test, Jan.” He sat in a chair, facing away. “Look at my brainstem. You’ve heard me talking about seeing the raw neural anatomy, but that’s not really what I do. It’s more accurate to say that I see the electrical signals as they travel along the nerves. Even quiet nerves carry a small amount of signal, enough for us to resolve the nerve. Some structures like the corpus callosum, the brainstem, and the spinal cord are always ablaze with activity.

“What I want you to do now is a different kind of seeing. Disregard your eyesight. It might help to close your eyes until you have the knack down. Look for the blaze of light running from my brain to my spinal cord and back. There won’t be any doubt when you see it.”

“I don’t see anything,” Jan said.

“I can’t tell you exactly what to do. Only that it’s different from normal vision. Don’t press. It will happen eventually. Approach it with confidence. Assume that your mind can do it.”

Jake sat quietly projecting affection and desire to Kara and Leanne. Kara came over, sat at his feet, and put her head on his knee.

“I see it ... No, lost it,” Jan said after a couple of minutes.

Jake sent the smallest trickle of energy he could into the circuit in Leanne that processed the sexual feelings from her breasts. After a minute she began to move restlessly.

“There, I see it. It’s incredible,” Jan said. “I can see the nerve impulses branching off of the spinal cord and going to the different parts of your body. Oh, crap. I lost it again.”

“Keep going. You’re almost there.”

He went back to focusing on Leanne. She was wondering why she was getting horny. She thought it was probably from the emotions she knew were coming from Jake. She looked over at him and licked her lips. He smiled at her. Then she had a suspicious thought.

“Are you doing this to me?”

“Uh-huh,” he said.

“Are you sure you want to start playing games like this just when I’m learning how to do it, too?”

“It’ll more fun. It was too easy before. Now it will be interesting.”

“If you don’t stop soon, I’m going to jump you right here and now.”

“Promise?”

“Oh, yes.”

“I see it again,” Jan said. “It’s really very beautiful.”

“Start looking at it in terms of anatomy,” Jake said. “Try to identify all the landmarks you learned in school. Start with the hindbrain. The brainstem first and then look at the medulla oblongata. Go up to the pons and then the midbrain. Trace out the cerebellum. Look at the cerebrum as a whole. How are you doing?”

“It’s marvelous. I can see the parts as 3-D structures in ways I never could when I was looking at diagrams in textbooks.”

Jake heard steps on the stairs. Kate was coming down, dressed in a long, thick robe. It was 3:30. She was still groggy. She saw them sitting there and came over to join them. She gave Jake a frown.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.