They That Have Power - Book II - Cover

They That Have Power - Book II

Copyright© 2009 by hermit

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Jake promised to protect Nina, there was no way for him to know how long the odds would be against him. He now has to stand up to Tommy Cox, a man who is corrupt, powerful and untiringly ruthless. Jake makes a discovery that increases his power, but is it enough to stave off a man for whom crushing the opposition is a blood sport? Can Jake avoid the attention of the Council and deal with his father even as he battles Cox?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence   Prostitution  

Monday, June 14, 2010

Jake was sitting at his computer looking for information to help him understand Kate’s condition when Shannon and Christine arrived. Shannon was dressed suggestively in a tight pair of jeans and a low cut top. Christine was wearing a modest pair of slacks and a blouse.

“Hello, Kitten,” Jake said to Shannon and pulled her to him for a slow kiss. He glanced at Christine. “Good,” Jake said. “Stick with the modest clothing for now. I’ll tell you when you can start showing yourself off.” He pointed to the floor next to the couch. “Kneel there until you are told to move. Clasp your hands behind your back.”

She did. Her posture thrust her breasts out. She could barely hold herself still.

Jake turned to Shannon. “You have the potential to be a dominatrix. I’m going to be training you today as well as taking a good look at Christine. But first, we deal with the safety issues.” He looked at Christine. “What do you do for birth control?”

Christine blushed. “I make the boy use a rubber.”

“That won’t do. Schedule an appointment to get a prescription for some kind of birth control, one that doesn’t require you to do anything once things are heating up. That means no condoms or diaphragms. Ask Shannon for advice.”

Jake looked at Shannon. “Pick a safe word for your sister.”

“Ummm, how about lobster?”

“Christine, if you say the word lobster, Shannon and I will stop whatever we are doing. Don’t say it unless you really need us to stop. If you do and your need isn’t urgent, there will be no more games. You are my slave today. Are you prepared to do whatever I say?”

She nodded, trembling visibly.

“Are you prepared to do what Shannon says?”

“Shannon? Am I her slave, too?”

“Oh, yes. If you show her any less obedience than you show me, I will discipline you sternly. Treat everything she says as though it comes from me.”

“Sexual stuff?”

“Yes, unless you say your safe word. But if you stop her, I’ll stop, too. What is your safe word?”

“Lobster.”

“Stand at the foot of the bed in that room,” Jake said pointing toward Ellen’s bedroom. “Take off your clothes and do not say anything unless you are spoken to. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she squeaked and hurried into the bedroom.

Jake pulled Shannon to him and kissed her.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

Shannon nodded.

“The first thing we do is learn what she likes. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that just because you are dominating someone that you can do whatever you feel like. The paradox is that the dominator is really the servant. You find out what the submissive needs and then you give it to her. If you are lucky, it will be something that you like, too.”

“Is that what you do with me?”

“The reason Ellen and I are your dominants is to serve and protect you. We love you and it’s a way for us to show you how we feel. Fortunately, we enjoy our side of it. I’ll let you in on a secret, love.”

“What’s that?”

“Before you came along, neither Ellen nor I realized that we had dominant sides. We have you to thank for helping us learn about ourselves.”

“What makes you think that I have a dominant side?”

“I’ve seen hints that it might be there. I’ve watched you closely when I’ve been dealing with Christine. What I’m doing for you today is helping you learn how you respond to having power. Have fun if you can. If it turns out that you don’t like it, well, then we don’t have to do it again.”

“Yes, Jake.”

“Here’s our game plan. I’m going to dominate you while Christine looks on. I’m going to try different things. I’ll be watching Christine closely, looking at her responses to see what titillates her. I want you to watch her, too. Look for signs of sexual excitement. Look at her facial expressions. Look at her breathing. Look for goosebumps, hard nipples, trembling, moisture on her cunt. See if she touches herself, rubs her legs together, moans. She might lean in or shy away. When you and I are done, we’ll compare notes. Then it will be your turn to put her through her paces.”

“Jake, how can I watch Christine while you are doing those things to me?”

“Remember, it’s not about you. It’s about her. But don’t worry. If you lose yourself in the game, I’ll tell you what I see. Now, go stand naked next to Christine. I’ll be there in a minute.”

Jake shut down the computer and went into the bedroom. Shannon stood serenely with her hands at her side and her chest thrust forward. She was an inch taller than Christine. Her breasts were a little smaller. Christine had her hands in front of her, covering her pubic hair. She was trembling and simmering sexually.

“Hands to your sides,” Jake barked.

Christine jerked her hands into place. Jake examined her. She was slender. Her breasts were handfuls, her nipples were the size of his index finger to the first joint, her areolas small and pink. Jake pinched a nipple with his fingertips. It was already erect.

Jake went to the closet and took a cardboard box from the top shelf. He put it on the dresser. He pulled out four lengths of rope and took one of them over to the bed.

“Shannon, please sit at the head of the bed facing Christine.”

When she was seated, Jake sat next to her with one of the ropes. He showed her how to tie it. When she had the procedure down, he had her practice by tying it to his arm. Soon she could tie it without hesitation.

“Shannon, look at Christine,” Jake said, his voice pitched low. “What can you tell about her?”

“She’s really wound up,” she said, too low for Christine to hear. “Her nipples have been erect since I came into the room. From here I can see that her pussy is wet.”

“What does that tell you?”

“Just the thought of you coming in here and making her do things excites her.”

“Right, but she’s not really excited about me controlling her. She’s aroused at the thought of anyone doing it, including you.”

“How can you tell that?”

“I just watch what she does. There are lots of clues. Try it yourself. Tie Christine’s hand to the footboard and see what she does. Be commanding.”

“Me?” she squeaked.

Jake chuckled. “You’re going to have to be a little more dominating than that.”

“I don’t know if I can.”

“Then take my word for it. I know that you can. And if you are willing to enter into the game, I know you will find that you enjoy it, too. Now, take control of that girl. Let her know that she answers to you. She’s depending on you.”

Shannon looked up at Christine and took a deep breath.

“Stop slouching, girl,” she barked. “Stand up straight. Stick your tits out, and put your right hand on the footboard of the bed.”

Christine jerked erect and her hand shot to the footboard. As Shannon walked up to her, Christine bit her lower lip and trembled harder. Shannon tied her wrist to one of the posts of the footboard.

“You were right,” Shannon whispered to Jake when she was done. “She was focused on me entirely. It was like you didn’t exist anymore. Even now she’s still staring only at me.”

“In a minute, when I take over, she’ll focus on me again. She’s infatuated with the idea of submission right now. It’s actually a dangerous place for her. She’ll respond like this to anyone. You and I will have to keep a close eye on her until she learns that she needs to take care who she submits to.”

“I guess you’re right. I remember how excited I was when I first found someone to dominate me. I wanted to do it all the time.”

“Now, be a good student. Watch the clues. See what she likes, what she’s indifferent to, and what she dislikes. Especially watch what she does if you put up a show of resistance.”

Jake tied Shannon’s wrists and one of her ankles to the bed with the remaining ropes. He stood back next to Christine.

“She’s at my mercy now. What should I do to her?”

Christine’s eyes shone. “Rape her!” she said without hesitation. “Show her that you’re the boss, that she can’t stop you.”

“Please, don’t rape me,” Shannon said. “Don’t hurt me.”

“Do it, Jake. Hold your hand over her mouth so she can’t scream. Fuck her until she passes out.”

Jake took a condom from the bedside table and put it on. He climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between Shannon’s legs.

“Run away if you can, Shannon. Fight me off if you can. But if you scream, I’ll choke you to death. Do you understand?”

“I understand, Jake. I won’t scream. Please, just let me go. I’ll do anything else you want.”

Shannon pulled away from Jake until the ropes were taut. Even though she was trying to keep her wits about her, Shannon was getting caught up in the game. Her pussy was wet. He rammed into her, hurting her despite her lubrication. She cried out.

“Owww, you’re hurting me. Please, don’t. I didn’t do anything wrong. Don’t hurt me.”

“Do it,” Christine said. “Fuck the shit out of her. Make her take it.”

Jake started thrusting into Shannon hard and fast. He was going to come quickly so he energized her feedback loop. She passed him on her way to her own orgasm. She thrust back up at him, her breasts quivering with her motions. She cried out unintelligibly. Then she came hard. Jake kept her in orgasm. The spasms in her vagina took him over and he came, too. He continued thrusting savagely into her until his climax ended. He collapsed on her. He kept her orgasm going for a full minute before he finally let her come down.

Christine’s moans drew his attention. She was desperately rubbing her clitoris.

“Stop, Christine. It’s not your time yet,” Jake said sternly.

She pulled her hand away, whimpering, her need clear in her face.

Jake rolled off of Shannon. When she was alert again, he whispered to her.

“So what did that tell you about Christine?”

“Either she really wants to see me brutalized or the idea of being forced to have sex is a real turn-on for her.”

“I think it’s the latter. I doubt it occurs to her that there is anything wrong with being raped. It’s a very strong compulsion with her.”

“Did she like that it hurt me?”

“It’s hard to separate that out, but I don’t think that she enjoys the pain. It’s almost entirely driven by loss of control. Are you ready for the next round?”

“If it’s as good as the first round, I’m very ready.”

Jake went to the kitchen and returned with the chef’s knife. He thumped the handle against the footboard to get Christine’s attention.

“Now we get to the real reason we’re here. Christine, did you know that Shannon’s been talking about me behind my back? I’m going to carve my initials in her tits to teach her how to keep her mouth shut.”

“No, Jake, I love you,” Shannon said. “I wouldn’t ever say anything bad about you.”

“Don’t try to deny it. I’ve heard from three people who say you’ve been doing it. You’ve been saying that I have a little dick and I can’t get you off. Christine, has Shannon said anything to you?”

“No, Jake. Not a word.”

“Now that doesn’t make sense, Christine. Why would she blab to others but not you? Are you trying to cover for her?”

“No, Jake. I would tell you if she had.”

Jake stepped behind Christine and put his left arm around her throat. He brandished the knife in front of her face in his right hand.

“I think you’re lying to me. What if I used this knife on you instead?”

Fear surged in Christine. She began to cry. Her distress was real.

“You know something, Christine, I believe you. I think you know that it’s better for you to keep me on your good side.” Jake drew away from Christine. “No, I’m not going to hurt you like that. But don’t think for a second that I’m not going to have my way with you. When I take you, you won’t be able to stop me.”

The threat restored a little of her libido. Jake took the knife back to the kitchen.

As he walked back to the bedroom, he heard a key in the lock. It was four PM, too early for Ellen. Carol opened the door. She came in, followed by Gil and Jason.

“Well, well. Look who’s out of the penalty box,” Jake said.

Carol started when Jake spoke, and then squealed and ran up to him. She jumped into his arms, her legs going around his waist. She kissed him soundly.

“I wish I had known you were going to be here, Jake. I couldn’t find you and couldn’t wait anymore. Give me a second and I’ll get rid of these guys.”

“No, don’t do that to them. Besides, I’ve got Shannon and Christine in Ellen’s bedroom.”

“You want them more than me?”

“Don’t be silly, love. We’re a team, but I’m doing something important with them today. Don’t you worry about them. Neither of them is meant for me. I’m passing them on to others.”

“Do you need us to leave?”

“No, you can use the other bedroom. In fact, now that you’re here, maybe I can get your boys to do me a favor. I’m testing Christine for kinks. I’ll be able to use them to provide a life-like stimulus. Do you mind?”

“No, that’s okay. You can borrow them for a little while but on one condition?”

“What’s that, you little slave driver?”

“I want you for an hour tomorrow. I want to ride you for half an hour, and then I want one of your specials. Then I might just ask you for a mind fuck if I have anything left. Deal?”

“Man, you push a hard bargain. All I need from you is a cameo appearance by your boy toys, and you demand an hour of hard sex in return?”

“Take it or leave it.”

“Of course. It will be my pleasure. But plan for late afternoon. I’ve got a busy morning and I’ve got to go into work for a while, too.”

“Thanks, Jake. But if you stopped making me wait so long between fucks, I wouldn’t be so desperate.”

“I am chastened. You’ll remember the rules, won’t you?”

“Of course.”

Jake turned to Gil and Jason.

“Hey, guys,” Jake said.

“Why are you walking around naked?” Jason asked.

“I’m entertaining in my mom’s bedroom.”

“Geez, you are getting more pussy these days,” Jason groused.

“And I’m willing to share when it makes sense. In fact, gentlemen, Carol has agreed to let me borrow you for a minute for an errand in that room. I need you to stand by the door. I’ll call you in. Just react naturally to what you see.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.