An Ordinary College Sex Life
Chapter 16: Winter Break

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Winter Break - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

DECEMBER 2003, WINTER BREAK

It was just after 2am when I finally returned home. The party was pretty much over, just a few stragglers hanging around. The music was off and the lights were low. And being the only resident still up and about, I felt it was my duty to usher out the final guests.

Marian Liu was on the back patio smoking something that didn't smell like a cigarette with two guys. She seemed to be trying to decide which one to take home; and when I arrived, her decision was made to just take them both back with her.

I found Julie Carpenter and her boyfriend Lloyd making out in the bathroom. I would have thought this completely ordinary except that Kerri Trainor was on her knees sucking his cock. I just smirked and told them to take it back to their own place, wishing Lloyd luck. I'd certainly found myself in the same position more than a few times.

Luckily there was no one passed out somewhere, so I didn't have to worry on that regard. The closest was Tony Calderon, who was asleep on the couch with Jamie Miano, the Tri-Delt freshman, under the crook of his arm. I got them both up and sent them on their way, most likely to Tony's place.

And then I finally went into my own bedroom.

You'd think that after spending five minutes walking back in 40-degree weather from Ryan's and Dawn's apartment that I'd have lost my erection. You'd think that spending another ten or so minutes ushering partygoers from my house would have made damn sure I'd gone limp.

But no, I hadn't. The whole time I was walking home, shooing out guests, and cursing my sense of morality that wouldn't let me sleep with Dawn when Ryan didn't really want me to, I was envisioning the way Dawn looked tonight. I saw her beautiful face. I saw her full, firm, and naked breasts. I saw her flat tummy and flared hips and the pink juncture between her thighs. I saw the way her lips were parted (both sets) as she panted softly ... panting in arousal ... for ME.

And I was still hard.

Yeah, the damn thing was starting to ache a bit.

And so it was with this massive erection that I entered my room and found it already occupied. I hadn't expected any company and so wasn't the quietest of people as I shut the door, dropped my keys, wallet, and cell phone onto the dresser, and started pulling off my shoes. Only then did I see the head pick up off my pillow as a gorgeous girl turned to look at me.

Hunched over, my hands still on my shoelaces, I froze in surprise. Beautiful young Meli, still clad in that dark, sleeveless crop-top, sat up and let the blankets fall down to her waist. Her gold-flecked eyes stared in amusement at me, and as I stood up straight her eyes went up with me before dropping right back down to the obvious bulge in my jeans.

Her face was flushed with arousal and she was sweating lightly. Licking her lips, the young stranger I'd only met this evening stared straight at my crotch as she asked in a heated voice, "Is that for me?"

I blinked just once and then moved. I didn't ask any questions. I didn't wonder what circumstances had brought about her presence in my bed. I simply strode over, put my arms on Meli's shoulders, and bore her onto her back across the mattress while fastening my lips over hers.

I was horny. And I was about to get laid.

"Nnnnhhh..." Meli moaned when I pulled my lips off hers and moved them down her neck. I arched myself while she frantically tugged at the blanket to get it out from between us. Once that was accomplished, her hands slid around to the hem of my shirt, jerking upwards until I got up and tossed it over my head. And then I paused for a second to admire the pretty girl beneath me.

Meli had caught my notice from the very first time I laid eyes on her, even flanked by three other pretty girls in Jocelyn, Kelly, and Jamie. Meli's 5'10" height and model slenderness got my attention. Her extremely pretty face held it. And her youthful, almost innocent quality got me really engaged.

But I wasn't thinking about youthful innocence anymore. I was thinking about fucking a hot babe; and from the way Meli was scrabbling at her clothes, she was thinking the same thing. Her dark crop-top was tight-fitting, but she managed to wriggle it over her head on the way up her arms. This left her perky tits completely bare to me, and just when the material was covering her face, I put a hand on the top to trap it over Meli's face while leaning down to swirl my tongue around an erect nipple.

"Mrf!" Meli squeaked into her shirt, which was still bound around her arms and face, blinding her. She couldn't remove the shirt while I held onto it, and she was completely at my mercy as I continued lavishing my oral attentions on her perky titties.

I didn't leave her helpless for long. After a minute of suckling I helped her remove the top and she shot me a look of mild annoyance. Clearly, she wasn't a tie-me- up-and-have-your-way-with me kind of girl, especially since we barely knew each other and she had no reason to trust me. Actually, if she'd been listening to all the girls' gossip, she'd have every reason to believe I'd have my way with her and then move on to the next girl.

But she wanted me to have my way with her first.

I grinned and kissed her in apology. Then I slid down the bed, taking her shorts and panties with me on the way. And I finished by giving her a much better apology, this time with my tongue in her twat.

"Oh, yesss..." Meli hissed as my tongue sank deeper into her channel, quickly joined by a finger. She was soaking wet, and from the heavy volume I imagined she'd been playing with herself long before I came into the bedroom. But her pussy was still quite tight and I only needed one finger to wriggle around while I licked and suckled on her clit and the other erogenous spots around her pussy.

I started working her up to a quick orgasm, but after a minute or two she grabbed at my shoulders and tugged, gasping, "Forget it. Just get up here and fuck me!"

My instincts told me to ignore her and give her a quick orgasm first, entering her while she was still in the throes of climax. But after everything that had gone on tonight with Dawn, I'd been hard for too long and I was craving my own release. So I swiftly slid up the bed and swabbed my mushroom head through her wet labia.

"Oh, shit!" Meli groaned and then looked down between her legs. "It's so BIG!"

I grinned and rubbed around a bit more, building up moisture on my cockhead. "Not really. But this may stretch a bit." And then I pushed forward.

"Aiiiiii!" Meli squealed as I parted her folds and began sinking inside. She was really tight and for a second, I wondered which girl had the tighter cunt, Meli or Robin. Despite her height, Meli was quite thin and she certainly felt just as constricting as Robin had earlier that night.

"I TOLD you it was big!" Meli complained as I pushed another couple of inches inside and then withdrew. And then she simply let her head lay back as I slowly pumped in and out of her until at last she adjusted and I was fully buried inside her sweet pussy.

"How does it feel?" I husked as I began kissing her neck.

"So full," Meli moaned in response as she hooked her ankles around mine and tugged tightly, trying to feel how deep I could get.

I nibbled my way down her shoulder as the young girl got used to the feeling of having me fully inside her. And then I pushed myself up and off her chest to look down once again at her face. "You really ARE gorgeous, you know that?" I said in wonder.

She smiled and then chuckled. "You're just saying that to get into my panties."

"I already am," I grinned.

"Ooh ... I know..." Meli sighed and turned her head. "I can't believe we're doing this. I don't even know you." She shook her head.

"We can change that," I said softly as I withdrew about six inches and then swiftly thrust forward again. She groaned and sighed and looked at me. Then I asked, "What did the other girls tell you about me?"

She shook her head. "Not much, actually. It was all sex, sex, and more sex. Jocelyn and Kelly talked about how you made half the girls they know pass out from too much pleasure. Kerri and Julie talked about how agile your tongue was, doing things they couldn't believe were possible. And Dayna told me you two used to have all these random late night hookups for the fun of it."

I raised my eyebrows. "You get around. How DO you know everybody?"

Meli smiled enigmatically and then hunched her hips up at me. "You know, let's play twenty questions later. How 'bout you do your legendary sex god stuff on me first and then we'll get to know each other before fucking again, m'kay?"

It sounded like a plan to me.


Meli and I never did the "getting to know you" stuff. I fucked her to two orgasms and then remembered my Hawaiian, telling her "Ale ko'u kai" when she eagerly took me into her mouth and let me blow my load down her throat, the young girl swallowing like a champ.

She didn't take her mouth off my cock, either. The pretty, exotic-looking babe rolled me onto my back and continued sucking to get me hard again. I looked down at her very pretty face, those gold-flecked eyes staring up at me while her brown and gold-streaked hair hung around her face. The only thing she was wearing was that puka shell necklace, something that looked mysteriously familiar to me somehow; but with her mouth on my cock I wasn't thinking too hard about it.

When I was hard again, Meli swiftly replaced her mouth with her pussy, sinking down onto me with a throaty moan. "Still so fucking BIG!" she exclaimed as she hit bottom. I just gripped her hips and started guiding her up and down.

By now, I'd figured out most of Meli's triggers and sensitive spots, and taking her to another climax was pretty easy. Her tits were small, not quite B-cups, but they were very sensitive. Like most young girls I knew, she was at first squeamish when my fingers played around her ass; but at the moment of climax, a little pressure against her anus heightened her pleasure. And of course I had easy access to her clit while she rode me up and down.

But now it was time to put her out. After cumming in Robin and once with Meli, I felt like I only had one round left in the chamber and I was getting tired as the hour ticked past 3am. So gripping Meli's tight ass in my hands, I held her body against me and rolled us over into a missionary position without dislodging my cock from her cunt.

"Oh, shit," Meli groaned as I began thrusting into her. She was relaxed beneath me, absorbing each blow, and I took advantage of her state by raising her legs and putting both of them over my shoulders. Folding her in half and pounding her was a fantasy from the house party that I wanted to live out.

"Oh, shit!" Meli whimpered when I pushed forward, taking her legs with me and rolling her ass up and off the bed. In this new position, I was able to drive almost vertically downwards into her pussy, hammering her even deeper than before. The young babe tossed her head left and right while I folded her beneath me, really dicking her hard. And soon we were both ramping up to our final orgasms.

"It's so good! I can't believe it! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she gasped and tried to hump herself back at me.

"Urgh, urgh, urgh!" I grunted with every thrust. I usually did my best work around midnight or at 7am. My circadian rhythms were off and I was struggling a bit to keep up the pace after 3am.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Meli screamed and scrabbled at my back, her nails digging into my shoulder blades.

"Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh!" I wound up grunting as I sped up my thrusts, losing myself to the uncontrollable final short rows. I didn't have much time left, and I ran my lips up Meli's long neck and then bit down gently just below the left side of her jaw. My left hand slid up to grip her right breast, tracing my thumb along the sensitive undercurve while my index and middle fingers bracketed her nipple. I pivoted my hips so that each thrust of my pelvic bone would impact against her clit. And at the very last moment, I popped my right index finger into her ass for the very first time all night.

It was all a little desperate for me, and I wasn't even sure it was enough. Normally I would have spent another five minutes getting Meli primed to be knocked out, but I simply couldn't last any longer. But fortunately for me, it was enough.

"AAAAAIIIII!!!" Meli screamed right into my ear, the sound deafening. Her legs clamped around my neck as if she were trying to strangle me. Her butt kicked higher off the bed as she tried to get away from the finger in her ass while simultaneously clenching down around it. And I felt the tremors in her pussy as a massive orgasm swept across her body at the same time.

My eyes were closed as I hammered her for another three strokes and then held myself at maximum penetration, grunting in relief as I felt the flood pour out of me. Meli jerked again when she felt the first jets splashing inside of her spasming pussy. And then the two of us were lost to the riot of orgasmic bliss as we thrashed and humped and screamed in ecstasy.

The tall, slender young babe went limp before I was done sperming her. Her legs were still trapped over my shoulders, so her body was still curled up and off the bed, with only her shoulders against the mattress. My own feet were digging into the bed to hold us in that position; and with my cock pointed almost straight down, I squirted out the final drops of cum to join the lake forming inside her teenaged vagina. And when I rocked back onto my heels while slowly removing her legs from my shoulders, I saw that Meli had indeed passed out from her pleasure.

I was dizzy for a few seconds from the force of my orgasm and from unconsciously holding my breath while I was squirting. I was getting steadier with each passing second; but I felt so tired that I decided to just succumb to the vertigo and laid down next to Meli's unconscious form. Finally, I pulled the blankets over both our naked bodies and cuddled up next to my young lover. And then I sighed and went to sleep.


"WHAT THE FUCK???"

The male voice cracked in the air like a gunshot, loud enough and harsh enough to startle me from my slumber. My eyes flew open as I instinctively woke up and turned toward the sound of danger. Automatically, I grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to my chin as a shield over my naked body while my eyes tried to focus on the visibly upset young man in front of me.

Matt Kanemura, Brandi's boyfriend, stood in the doorway with an expression of shock, outrage, and purely unadulterated hate on his face. "MELI! What the FUCK happened?"

Behind me, my most recent lover grabbed onto my arm and whimpered in fear, pushing her nose and the lower-half of her face against my shoulder. Apparently, Meli had just been startled awake as well.

"HOLY SHIT!" Matt continued yelling. "Did he... ? Did you... ? Oh, FUCK! I'll fucking KILL you!" He started stomping forward and I immediately held my hands up in defense.

"Whoa, whoa, WHOA!" I stammered and backed up on the bed, Meli still cowering behind me.

"You get the HELL away from my little sister!" Matt raged.

"Whoa, what? Sister? What?" I jerked around wide-eyed and stared at Meli. Only then did I look at her neck, and everything clicked for me: the necklace. She and Matt had identical puka shell necklaces. Come to think of it, Matt and Meli had similar tans and facial structures, with an exotic mixed Asian heritage. "You're his sister?" I gasped in shock.

Meli just nodded rapidly and wordlessly.

Ah, hell.

I sat up and slid away from Meli, more for Matt's benefit than anything else, until I my back was against the headboard. My hands were still in the air and I looked at him with wide-eyes. "I didn't know, Matt. I swear."

"She's just a kid! She's still in High School!" Matt screamed at me.

"I didn't know," I pleaded again. Well, that explained Meli's youthful appearance.

"What the hell happened?" he yelled at me. "What the hell are you doing here?"

I blinked twice. "It's my bedroom."

Suddenly Brandi was in the doorway behind Matt. He turned around to look at her and then back at me. "You were supposed to be gone for the night! You left with Dawn and Gwen!"

I blinked again. "Stuff happened. I came home." I turned and looked at Meli, who was staring downward while clutching the blankets around her naked body, blushing pink in embarrassment. By now, Adrienne had also arrived in the doorway and was looking in curiously.

"Did you assault her?" Matt thundered at me.

"What? No! Of course not!" I protested.

Matt turned on his little sister. "You wanted to sleep with him?"

"I was horny..." Meli pouted. "Do you know how thin the walls are here? I could hear people fucking upstairs and in the next room all night! I was rubbing myself for an hour before he came in."

"I sent you in here to sleep!" Matt groaned at his sister.

"Wait, YOU put her in my bed?" I asked.

"I thought you were GONE!" Matt growled. Then he turned and harshly jabbed a at Brandi. "Actually, it was YOUR idea! YOU told me to let her sleep in here! This is YOUR fault!"

"Whoa, whoa!" Brandi held her hands up. "YOU were horny, too, Matt! YOU asked me what to do with your sister so you could spend the night with me! We were BOTH there when Dawn took him out. We BOTH thought he'd be gone for the night. And it was a free bed."

"Worst fucking mistake of my life!" Matt yelled. "FUCK!" He turned and glared at me. I knew the look. It was the same look he'd given me when he caught me with my dick up Brandi's ass. And it was the same look he'd given me every now and again ever since. It was a look of pure hate and disgust, and I'll never forget that look for the rest of my life. He'd caught me fucking his girlfriend (my own sister); and now he'd caught me fucking his sister. Let's just say I wasn't expecting the guy to send me a Christmas card.

I now turned to Meli. "You weren't waiting for me?"

The young girl blinked and shook her head. "I didn't know you were coming home."

I winced. "But I thought ... And when I walked in ... you..."

"Oh, I wanted it," Meli shook her head. "I just didn't plan it."

Ah, hell. I'd just assumed she was in my bed to seduce me.

Hanging his head, Matt seethed quietly for a few seconds before snapping his head back up and whirling back to the bed. "Get dressed," he barked at Meli, pointing his finger threateningly at her. Then he turned and glared at Brandi. "We're leaving."

Silently, Meli slipped out of the bed and held an arm over her breasts self- consciously. The only two guys in the room were me and her brother, and Matt was deliberately averting his eyes while she snatched up her crop-top, panties, and shorts. She got dressed, and then with Matt still looking the other way, she came up and pecked me quickly on the cheek. Her eyes apologized for the words she couldn't say, and then she moved away. "Okay, I'm done," she announced.

Matt turned and grabbed her hand. And then without a backwards glance, he practically dragged her out the door and out of the house.

Sighing, I snagged some pajama pants and got out of bed. I went out my door and stood next to Brandi and Adrienne, who were thoughtful as they stared out the open front door.

Just then, Dayna and Kevin came sleepily down the stairs and looked over at us. "Heard a ruckus," Dayna commented while yawning. "What'd we miss?"


I slammed the trunk closed on the Mustang and looked up to watch Adrienne let Brandi into the back before folding the passenger seat into place and jumping in herself. Only, Brandi wasn't getting in. Her hand was over her mouth and she was staring at her cell phone in shock.

Adrienne looked over, made a noise, and then brought her hands up to Brandi's shoulders, squeezing comfortingly. I realized that something was wrong and went around as well.

Peering over Brandi's left shoulder, I saw the screen the girls were still staring at and realized it was a text message from Matt: Can't do this anymore. We're done.

Sadness for Brandi mixed with anger at Matt. Seriously, a text message? After the years they'd been together? But I realized I'd had a significant role in the break-up and I immediately turned to my big sister. "Brandi, I'm SO sorry."

[SMACK!]

My eyes popped open in shock that Brandi had just slapped me. She had raised her hand again, holding it a few feet away from her head. Her face was a look of pure rage and as she glared at me, her teeth grinding and her irises aflame. Her hand vibrated with energy as she decided whether she wanted to hit me again or not.

Wincing, I just closed my eyes and braced myself for the blow.

And I waited...

And I waited...

Maybe she wasn't going to hit me again? I started cracking my eyelids open and-

[SMACK!]

"Owww!!!" I turned and held my cheek.

"Brandi!" Adrienne was now holding Brandi's wrist, stopping her from hitting me one more time.

"GAWD DAMMIT, BEN!" Brandi yelled at me. "Why'd you have to DO that?"

"It's not his fault!" Adrienne said loudly while trying to restrain Brandi's flailing limbs without hurting her.

"Of COURSE it's his fault!" Brandi screeched. "My boyfriend fucking broke up with me by fucking text because Ben fucking slept with my boyfriend's fucking little sister!"

"She was in his bed and she came onto him," Adrienne argued. "What did you THINK he would do?"

"Oh, I KNOW what he would do. He fucking DID it! He fucking did HER!" Brandi squalled and kept flailing, now trying to hit Adrienne.

But a second later, all the fight went out of Brandi and she literally collapsed straight down, sitting on the asphalt of the driveway. She buried her face in her hands and rivers of tears poured out from around her fingers. "Why do you have to be YOU, Ben? WHY?"

"Brandi, I'm sorry," I pleaded and reached out to her. But she immediately raised an open palm straight at me in a clear 'keep away' gesture. I stopped and gritted my teeth.

"Why couldn't you be just a normal little brother? Just an ordinary boy?"

"An ordinary boy STILL would have slept with Meli if she threw herself at him like that," Adrienne pointed out.

"But an ordinary boy would never have attracted Meli in the first place," Brandi moaned. "An ordinary boy wouldn't have two dozen girls in the house raving about how good he was in bed all night."

Adrienne and I looked at each other. We didn't have much defense for that.

Brandi whimpered, "An ordinary boy wouldn't have seduced ME and started this fuck up in the first place..."

Adrienne barked sharply, "Brandi, you don't mean that!"

My older sister sighed and put her forehead down on her upraised kneecaps, clutching her arms around her legs. "I wish we'd never gotten started, Ben. I regret everything I've ever done with you. I hate you and I wish you'd just fucking get out of my life."

"Brandi!" Adrienne gasped.

Now I felt like collapsing onto the ground and crying.


It was a quiet drive home. Brandi hid out in the back seat, not talking to either one of us. Mercifully, she fell asleep after the first two hours and didn't wake up again until we were home.

Adrienne drove us instead of me, at least halfway. I was pretty shell-shocked myself after everything that had happened since last night. Between the party and the Swingers game and Dawn and then Meli and Matt and Brandi, I was so emotionally wiped out I could barely see straight.

Seeing straight is kinda useful for driving, you understand.

But after we stopped for gas and snacks, Brandi still dozing in the back seat, I felt good enough to drive and wanted something to focus on. So I took over driving and we made it back just after 4pm.


"We're home," I called after pulling my key from the door, glancing around the foyer. I moved forward and Adrienne followed after me, dropping her purse and duffel bag onto the floor. Almost immediately, our parents came out from the family room and embraced us with warm hugs.

"Ohhh, we missed you," Mom hummed as she patted my back. We then switched partners and I hugged my dad while Adrienne embraced Mom.

"Brandi?" Dad asked.

"Still asleep in the car," Adrienne explained. "She, ah, had a rough morning."

"I'll get her," Dad volunteered and went out through the doorway.

"Oh, I want a bath," Adrienne groaned and stretched.

"You'll have to wait until we unload the car," I remarked with a smirk, summoning what little humor I had left.

"The car can wait," Mom interrupted us with a quietly serious tone. "Ben, Adrienne: Eden wants to see you both."

I knew at once that something was terribly wrong. I was pretty drained, but my adrenaline spiked and in a dangerous voice, I asked hurriedly, "What happened?"

"Everything is fine. Nobody got seriously hurt. And Eden is pretty much unharmed."

'Pretty much'? I sensed a "but" coming and leaned my weight forward in anticipation.

"But," Mom continued. "A boy tried to rape Eden last night. Ben, wait-"

I was already halfway up the stairs. Adrienne was right behind me.

A split-second later, I knocked and then rushed into the twins' bedroom without waiting for a response. Eden was in bed, still in her pajamas with the blankets and her favorite stuffed animals surrounding her. Emma was sitting on the end, clearly talking to her twin sister. And both of them looked up excitedly when I came in.

"Ben!" Eden exclaimed in relief and opened her arms to me. I rushed forward and quickly sat on the bed beside her, taking my baby sister under my left arm and trapping her tightly against my side while she wrapped her arms around me.

Adrienne went up and sat behind Emma, draping her arms over the smaller girl's shoulders in a hug from behind as well. And when I looked up I saw that Brooke had also stepped into the room. For now, our parents stayed behind. I'm sure they'd had their own chances to talk to the twins.

"How are you, kiddo?" I asked Eden.

"I'm okay, really. It's no big deal."

"You sure? Mom said some punk tried to rape you."

Eden didn't answer but snuggled her face tighter against my chest.

"Who?"

"Dexter Walker," Brooke put in. "He's a Junior."

My eyebrows rose as I looked up at Brooke. "Did you say 'Walker'? Any relation to Drew?"

Brooke winced and nodded. "Little brother. Basketball player." I saw some of her own old demons surfacing in her expression.

My eyes met Adrienne's and I could see the same fire in her eyes. I could feel the buzz in the back of my head that told me we were on the same wavelength. So my eyes asked if she still had those pointy-toed shoes and Adrienne was already nodding with me in agreement. "Where is he?" I growled and stood up off the bed.

Eden grabbed my arm and said, "Ben, don't."

Brooke's eyes were aflame as she stared back at me, some sort of vengeance on her mind. "He usually plays ball on the weekends at the old courts. You know, where Drew used to practice?"

I knew exactly where the courts were and started to move away. But Eden tugged me back. "Please Ben, don't! It's my own fault!"

I rotated my head down and looked in shock at my little sister. "Your fault? Did you say 'no'?"

"Yes, I did."

"And did he stop?"

Eden winced. "No, he didn't."

"Then it's not your fucking fault!" I yelled.

Eden cowered and winced when I swore at her. I immediately scrunched my face up and said in a much calmer voice, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you."

She just gave me the puppy-dog look, looking small and helplessly vulnerable. I didn't have any choice but to quickly sink back onto the bed, holding my arms open for Eden to merge up against me. I rubbed her head and then said as calmly as I could, "Tell me what happened."


I remembered back to my Junior year of High School when Brooke and her Freshman acolytes first started traipsing around the school in stylish new clothes that did much to emphasize their developing assets. The skimpy tops and push- up bras gave them cleavage and the skintight jeans hugged their butts. My own best friend Kenny commented more than once about how hot the Freshman girls were; and he even perved on my own little sister.

Eden and Emma were those hot freshman girls now, and like their older sisters before them, they had world-class asses and adorably pretty faces. Brandi had been one of the hot, popular girls years ago. Brooke had followed her by becoming one of the hottest girls in her class — even Adrienne had pointed that out back in the day. And now my twin baby sisters were hot new girls on campus. Only heightening their appeal was that they'd followed Adrienne's and Brooke's advice and joined the Junior Varsity Cheerleaders.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.